Abbey & The Other Woman

Story Info
Abbey & friend make David's 40th birthday.
2.1k words
4.05
68.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers

"Well, you asked and I told you," I said quietly. "It would be the best birthday present you could ever give me."

My wife looked at me inquiringly, almost patronisingly, but not in the least shocked by my answer to her question.

"You know I've never done anything like that before," Abbey said. "At least, not since I left high school."

To cut a long story a little shorter, my wife had asked me what I wanted for my fortieth birthday. My answer had been simple: to see her make love to another woman! I had tried to make my reply seem lighthearted, joking. But Abbey had seen through me immediately. I think she had always known of my perverse little secret, my lustful desire. As I say, she didn't seem at all shocked or even surprised and so I took the bull by the horns and let her know my request was absolutely serious.

"It's something I've always wanted, Abbey," I said. "Just the thought of seeing you with another woman gets me so damn hard I can hardly think straight!"

"I know, hon. I know." Abbey voice was cool and soothing. I was trying to find words to justify my request, but she just put her hand on my arm and quieted me. "I've always known that you wanted this, David. It's a bit weird to me but I love you. I love you David so I'll do it! I'll make love to another woman while you watch us! Just leave it all up to me, okay?"

I was astonished that it had been that easy. Not for the first time, I thanked any God that cared to listen that I had such a wonderful, sexy wife.

The next few days were torture at work. I couldn't concentrate on my job and was constantly letting my mind drift off into wonderful, hazy daydreams where women of all shapes and sizes were crawling all over each other kissing and fondling smooth sensitive flesh. I seemed to have a hard-on from the moment I awoke to the moment I went to bed. Abbey mentioned my new found virility with great enthusiasm and made the most of it, fucking me every night or massaging my cock whilst reminding me of the fantastic treat that was in store for me on Saturday night, my birthday.

At last the week finally ground around to Saturday. I finished work at lunchtime, telling my boss that I had some personal business to take care of and that I would see him on Monday morning. I got a few unsympathetic looks from him and reminders of my recent poor work performance, but I figured that after this weekend I would be back on form again. I made my promises to this effect and grabbed my jacket from the back of my chair.

The house seemed very quiet when I arrived. I had no real idea of what to expect other than what Abbey had promised me. That was in itself enough to have my cock straining almost painfully against my underwear.

"Up here, darling!"

Abbey's voice pierced the sullen silence and shook me from my reverie. My heart fluttered almost missing a beat as I realised that she was already upstairs and, from the sounds of light, female giggling, not alone! This was it, I thought. All my married life I'd wanted this and now it all came down to this one moment. Oddly I felt a little apprehensive. What if Abbey liked the other woman too much? What if she turned against me, against all men? What if.... The thoughts raced around in my head, but I realised that my crotch was leading me now not my head and it was leading me irreversibly up the stairs in the direction of the spare bedroom.

The door creaked a little as I pushed it open slowly. I could hear the sounds of muted laughter coming from within and, although still a little apprehensive, I was keen to see who else was with my wife.

"Hi honey!" Abbey almost whispered as I entered. "I'd like you to meet Candy. Say Hi to David, Candy.

"Hello, David!"

For a moment my mouth just lay gaping, my jaw almost on the floor. The dark haired woman looked very similar to my wife. Short, brown hair, carefully applied make-up and a pretty, smiling face. Both women were also similarly dressed in jeans and both were already topless.

"Er...Hi, Candy!" I managed to stutter quickly as I closed the door behind me.

"Why don't you take a seat and get comfortable, darling?" Abbey continued indicating the two-seater sofa that lay against the wall. It seemed a good idea, from that position I would have a perfect view of all that happened.

Slowly, Abbey stretched back on the guest bed. I could see both women's breasts and it seemed that both pairs of nipples were already hard and erect. I assumed that Abbey and Candy had been "getting to know each other".

Slowly, Candy began to kiss my wife's upper body. Starting with her lips, the two women tongued each others open mouths with obvious delight. Giggles had now given way to groans and moans of pleasure from Abbey as her new-found lover began to tease the hard buds of her nipples with long, painted fingernails. Eventually the kiss broke. Candy gasped air into her lungs and slowly kissed her way down, over my wife's slender neck and to the upper slopes of her breasts. I could see her thin, pink tongue darting out between even, white teeth as eventually she began lapping and kissing Abbey's pert nipples. Candy spent a considerable time concentrating on this area of my wife's body and, from the way that Abbey was arching her back and trying to push her tits towards the other woman's mouth, I guessed that she was certainly doing the right thing!

After a few more minutes of Candy's oral caresses, her lips and tongue once again began their journey closer and closer towards the waistband of Abbey's jeans. I could see the wet pattern that her tongue had traced over my wife's flat stomach and both I and Abbey gasped at the same time as, eventually, Candy popped the button that held the jeans up.

"Ohhhh,, God, Yes....take them off!" Abbey panted as she arched her back once again and raised her butt almost a foot from the bed.

But first, Candy seemed to want to make herself more comfortable. With a sly wink in my direction she slipped her own jeans quickly down her legs. Having come prepared, without the incumbrance of panties, I was treated to a full frontal view of the now naked woman. I gawked, she smiled, and with a quick lick of her index finger she slid the dampened digit slowly between the folds of her pussy. My cock ached painfully as I watched her close her eyes and groan deeply in her throat. But quickly, she seemed to remember why she was there - a true professional, I wondered?

In a second, Candy was again busy with my wife's jeans. The zipper was eased down and as Abbey raised her hips once again clear of the bed, Candy slipped the gament over her rounded buttocks and halfway down her legs. Abbey giggled and raised her legs high into the air to enable her lover to remove them and her black, lace panties completely.

Now both naked, the girls began kissing once again. Their hands were all over each others bodies, touching, fondling, groping. They seemed to be completely wrapped up in what they were doing and so I doubted that either of them would mind (or even notice) if I decided to whip out my dick and relieve some of the pressure that had been building up. Quietly I lowered the zipper on my suit pants and released my belt. I let my hand wander over the stretched fabric of my shorts feeling the solid hardness that lay beneath. Pre-cum was already leaking from the tip and staining the cotton, so I quickly pulled the waistband down and watched my engorged member flip out into the open. The window of the room was still open and I could feel a light, pleasant breeze wafting gently over my tight balls and causing my rod to stiffen even further. As I openly masturbated, the girls were moaning and groaning their obvious lust for each other.

This time Candy was on top of my wife and rubbing her lithe body up and down Abbey's torso. Starting slowly and gently, she quickly built up a lot more speed as the wet, brown thatch between her thighs ground itself over and over against Abbey's more sparsely trimmed mound. Every time that Candy pushed herself forward and their cunts contacted, her tit fell level with Abbey's mouth. Obviously not wishing to waste a happy coincidence, Abbey immediately began sucking and biting on the engorged bud.

All of a sudden, Candy reacted. I had never seen a woman so obviously aroused by having her nipples nibbled, but the proof was beyond doubt. With a high pitched howl and a shudder that shook her entire body, the naked woman convulsed over and over again as her climax swept over her body. Happy that her actions were having the desired effect, Abbey continued with her most pleasurable task in fact biting a little harder each time and causing Candy to cry out louder and cum again.

"Mmmmm...now it's time to taste that sexy little pussy of your's, sweetie!" gasped Candy as she slowly subsided from her orgasms. "I wanna give you the same huge climax as I just had!"

This was fine by me! My prick had never felt harder and it virtually throbbed in my hand as I stroked it. As the two girls got into position on the bed, I moved closer, reseating myself on a hard backed chair a mere two feet from the bed. I was so close I could smell the sex in the air.

"Looks like the birthday boy has got a little excited!" giggled Candy as she looked over at me. With my pants around my ankles and my turgid cock slapping against my belly, it occurred to me that I must have looked faintly ridiculous. But I cared not! I would have gladly paid any money at all and looked like the dumbest guy on earth to be where I was right then!

"Just shut the fuck up and lick my pussy!" begged Abbey as her hands slid to her lovers buttocks above her and spread them invitingly.

I looked deep into Candy's pussy. She was really wet after her intense orgasm and the folds of her cunt glistened in the half light of the dimly lit room. While my wife's fingers played with Candy's pussy and tiny puckered ass, the other woman's head dropped between Abbey's spread legs. From the moans and screams of pleasure that were emanating from Abbey's direction, I guessed that she was receiving an equally good tongue lashing as she had given earlier.

"Yes...yes...yes...lick my cunt...oh, fuck, yes....lick me...suck my clit....OOOHHHHHHH!!!"

Watching candy tip my wife over the edge of climax and into an abyss of pure, unadulterated pleasure was also too much for me. Leaping to my feet, I felt the cum begin to boil up from my tight balls and surge along my shaft. I had to cum and I had to cum now. And what seemed more important, I had to cum over the girls! With my feet planted firmly on either side of the two convulsing and shaking women, I pointed my cock directly downwards and tugged my foreskin back once.

That was enough. With I cry I unloaded myself thickly watching my hot, sticky cream splash obscenely onto Candy's's upturned buttocks and dribble in tiny rivulets over her skin and onto my wife's face that was still between Candy's thighs. Jet after jet of cum spurted from the end of my spasming tool until I thought that I would never be able to cum again! Sitting back down again, exhausted and flaccid I was treated to the sight of the two girls again locked in a sensual kiss as my wife generously shared my hot semen with her lover.

My Fortieth birthday was certainly the best day of my life so far. They say that life begins at this age - I hope so, because we have invited Candy and her boyfriend over next weekend. This time I hope to see my sexy, slutty wife with another man - Maybe I'll tell you all about it!

English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers