Abbey's Unexpected Visitors Ch. 02

Story Info
Taken to a sex club, Abbey's submissive fantasies deepen.
7.8k words
4.6
112.4k
88

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Auction

The dance lights lit up the side corridors beyond their ornate columns using every surreal shade of color, from bright magenta to lime green to psychedelic blue. Abbey felt the unease rising through her bones though. It had been over two months since Vick and his buddy Dmitri had broken into her house and forced her to have mind-blowing submissive sex with them. After so much time had passed she had almost expected that she'd never hear from them again...

Until randomly out of nowhere last week she'd received the call - Vick's raspy voice on the other end.

"Be ready at 11PM next Friday night. Wear whatever you want. We're taking you to a club. This will be a date night you'll never forget." Then he'd hung up, BAM. No explanation, just tantalizing questions.

Now, this very night as a full moon hung in the sky like a creepy tree ornament, she would get those answers. Part of her feared what those answers might be, but another very naughty, sex-addicted inner self was very much looking forward to it, and the anticipation had been killing her.

Abbey was in her last year of college, and her gorgeous body certainly testified to her youth. She had a slender, athletic body with reasonably sized 34C breasts that looked extra large given her lithe figure. Her long, dark hair hung in lustrous tendrils a little past her well-toned shoulders. She was an eye-catcher because of her long legs and her cute face certainly completed the picture. The one thing she had always lacked was self-confidence - the forwardness to get or take what she wanted.

But Vick and Dmitri had shown her a different world that fateful night nearly two months ago. They'd shown her that being submissive could be just as fun, just as rewarding...that submitting itself COULD, ironically enough, be FREEING.

Those thoughts mingled in her head as Vick and Dmitri ushered her through the inner door to the 'VIP only' section of the club. The security guards opened the iron-latticework gate and motioned them down a side tunnel. The booming audio on the dance floor receded, muted by thick walls of concrete as they wound down a staircase, deeper into the night club's underbelly. Abbey had been vaguely aware of the name 'Shadowcat' on the nightclub's outer door. As they ventured deeper into the depths, the music became muted enough that Abbey could finally hear herself think. She thought she might actually have a chance of being heard now.

"Where are we going?"

Neither Vick, the tall Midwesterner nor Dmitri the shorter and stockier Russian, deigned to answer. They simply grunted and barked at her to keep moving.

Finally they came to the final landing, entering into a wide, high-ceilinged chamber maybe three hundred feet long and roughly half as wide. There was a large stage at one end and circular tables spread all around the area just in front of it. Farther back there were spacious cages raised up on platforms, and inside the cages were all manner of sex furniture and toys - chains dangling from the ceiling, wooden horses with giant dildos protruding from the crossbeam, whips, electroshock wands and riding crops suggestively placed for any hand to grasp.

Four massive security guards greeted them.

"Vick, Dmitri. I see you brought us some fresh meat today."

"You bet," Vick grinned. "Get her ready for the auction. She's all yours."

"A-Auction?" Abbey stammered. "What do you mean?"

Suddenly big hands were taking off her clothes. Her miniskirt and panties were tugged to her ankles, and two other sets of hands were taking off her tank top and bra. She squirmed and protested as the four hulking guards undressed her without ceremony, leaving her to stand as naked as the day she was born. Her pink nipples pebbled in the cool air of the underground chamber. Her pussy twitched with anticipation as she realized that most of the men and women in the crowd were stark naked.

"Oh god. Where am I?" she said, half to herself and half to the gigantic security guards. The leader of the guards had a nametag which read 'Jamal.' Jamal slowly glided his hand across her perfectly shaped ass cheeks. His other hand found her pebbled nipples, giving each one a firm pinch that shot like a jolt through her aching breasts, only stoking her arousal more.

"AAhhh! Stop it," she moaned, even as her body seemed to scream 'Yes! More!' Two of Jamal's cronies took her by each arm and began hauling her toward the stage. She could just make out other shapes in the distance. She couldn't yet tell who all was on the stage, but she had a sinking feeling she could venture a pretty accurate guess. Were there other helpless women who had been dragged up on that stage already, and was that her destination too?

As the two big security guards thrust her up on stage, she realized that there were at least fifteen to twenty gorgeous females on stage with her, all free of any clothing and all with their wrists chained in front of them. Some of them had adornments around their necks - slender leather collars, shiny and black.

She sputtered another protest when a huge, cruel-looking man with his entire upper body covered in tattoos depicting beasts and monsters came over to her, roughly snapping shackles into place around her delicate wrists and yanking her into what seemed to be a line facing the audience.

"Welcome to Hell, cute little BITCH." Tattoo Man leered at her, his one hand cupping her dark thatch as he stroked her clit with his thumb.

"UUhhh! What...where am I?" Abbey was scared, but she was also incredibly turned on. Seeing all those horny men and women in the audience, she wondered where Vick and Dmitri might be. Had this all been part of their sadistic plan? To share her with some of their friends here at the club? Why did the thought of being passed around among all those men with their raging, rigid cocks excite her more than frighten her?

Abbey whimpered as Tattoo Man's hot breath warmed her cheek. His fingers were gently teasing her labia and flicking across her mons.

"You like having your pussy fingered, cunt? Tell Master Jax what you like."

"Please, Sir...what's going to happen to me?" Her voice quivered, and she hated herself for it.

"We're having an auction, bitch! Can't you tell? These fine gentlemen in the audience here are going to bid on the finest pussies, including YOU. Then you go with the man we sell you to for the night...and fulfill his darkest fantasies." Jax rumbled with a dark, cruel laugh, smacking Abbey's ass hard as he walked away to inspect the girls along the rest of the line. Abbey stood staring out at the throngs of fully aroused males sprinkled with more than a few females, wondering just how many men were currently appreciating her helpless, sexy body laid bare. Her pussy was warm with arousal, practically slickening with fluid already, and her nipples stood at attention while an aching lust surged in her young breasts.

"I take it you're a newbie?" Abbey turned, surprised to see a mesmerizingly beautiful girl looking at her intently. She had this exotic look, and her accent had a faint Brazilian touch, if Abbey had to guess. The woman's dark hair hung almost all the way to her waist in long, lustrous strands. Her breasts were impressively large, and she sported a belly button ring which accentuated her flat belly to perfection.

"I'm Sharina." The girl awkwardly shoved her shackled hands out to clasp Abbey's in greeting.

"Abbey." The overwhelmed young woman bit her lip and surveyed the audience. She was so full of questions, she almost didn't know where to start. "So...you've done this before?"

Sharina's smile was both seductive and smoldering. "You have no idea. My boyfriend Diego takes me here for special occasions. He loves filming me, watching other men fuck me as I scream and cream up on random men's cocks." Sharina's smile widened as she saw Abbey's eyes grow big as saucers.

"Don't look so surprised, cunt. We can't all be goody-two-shoes prissy little bitches living in our suburban bubbles." Unsure if Abbey had offended Sharina by her earlier reaction, she began to mumble an apology. But the worldly woman giggled and just shook her head.

"I'm just messing with you, babe. You're going to enjoy yourself tonight, just be ready for anything and remember - just go with it! Okay?"

Abbey nodded, trying to ignore the dryness in her mouth and the uptick in her heartbeat, her heart now pounding through her chest as if it was a prison from which it had to escape.

"Who knows," Sharina mused with a faint grin, "we might even get bought by the same Master. Wouldn't that be fun?" The sexy Brazilian girl winked at Abbey as she sauntered farther down the line and out of earshot, looking out into the crowd, probably for a glimpse of her boyfriend, Abbey guessed.

The next hour or so was sheer torture as Abbey felt like a piece of chattel put on the auction block - something she realized wasn't too far from the truth. A booming, strident male voice opened up the bidding as Jax walked up and down the line of slave girls, highlighting the 'feminine merchandise' with a riding crop as each girl's sale started a new bidding war among the crowd. Abbey's palms began to sweat more and more heavily as the auction went down the line...as finally they came to HER.

"Feast your eyes on this fine specimen, gentlemen. She's the last sale of the evening, so take a good, long look." As the auctioneer described her physical attributes in lush detail, Jax slowly trailed the tip of the riding crop across her chest, trailing it down her smooth belly until the crop skipped to the apex of her thighs.

"Open up, bitch. Legs WIDE," he hissed. Abbey obeyed, her pussy feeling the caress of the crop as it grazed her clit. The tip came away moist with her fluids, and Jax held it in the air for all to see as the auctioneer took notice.

"As you can see, gentleman, we have a horny slut on our hands. See how the trainer's crop glistens with the cream of a slit that aches to be filled. She'll need powerful cocks drilling her every hole. Does anyone have what it takes to bring this little cunt to her knees? Do I have a starting bid for $500?"

"$1000!" one man shouted. Soon another man was shouting over him, and the price quickly doubled. The bidding war escalated as Abbey trembled with anticipation and fear. Jax gently cupped her breasts from behind and whispered dark promises in her ears.

"Ohhh yess...can you hear the unruly mob bidding for your cute pussy and ass? I wonder who's going to get the pleasure of raping you and forcing you to fulfill their every whim. Mmm..." Jax's words made Abbey shiver, but the slender brunette could only feel heat thrumming between her thighs, her desire emanating outward as she stared at all the males in the audience, a legion of cocks saluting her feminine beauty.

At last one man, towering above everyone around him and dark-skinned, seemed to have outbid all the rest - reaching an astounding $28,000 bid price. The auctioneer was bellowing now.

"Do I have a challenger? Going once...Going twice...Last call!" There was one more chasm of a pause, and then the finality of the auctioneer's tone made Abbey's pussy quiver. "Sold to Lamar Seversi!"

Wait... Why did that name ring a bell?

Abbey was distracted by the maddening familiarity as the name tugged at her mind when two security guards dragged her from the stage and whisked her away to one of the cages on its raised platform. A muscular, powerfully built black man stood naked in the cage, his shaved skull and brooding eyes making him look dangerous and somehow beautiful in his own way, like some exotic carnivore.

He beckoned to Abbey, and that was when the naked brunette realized that they were not alone in the cage. The sexy Brazilian girl was there too. Her ankles and wrists were tied down to a metal slab which reminded Abbey of an unholy altar.

"Welcome to the party, bitch. Do you know who I am?"

Abbey licked her lips, her sight suddenly fastened on Lamar Seversi's fully erect penis. The monstrous specimen had to be a good ten inches tall, the veins standing out in obscene ridges up and down its colossal length. Lamar strode up to her, his hand gripping her by the neck as his other hand pinched her nipples roughly, making her moan as her pussy twitched with excitement.

"Aaahhh...No Sir..."

"Call me Master, bitch! Or do you want me to flog that cute ass in front of the entire club?" Jeers and shouted encouragement came from the men all around, most of whom were clearly anticipating a memorable show.

"Fuck that slut!" one man yelled.

"Fuck her tight ass. Let's hear her scream!" a deeper voice rumbled from somewhere behind her.

Poor Abbey felt overwhelmed, but she also licked her lips and saw Lamar's cock as the ultimate challenge to be met. At that moment she abruptly recalled exactly who Lamar Seversi was. He was a tennis star, one of the top players in the world. That certainly explained his athletic body, that flawless physique clearly the result of countless hours running, training, and honing muscle. The man was a walking billboard of masculine eye candy. Looking at his heavy testicles and the long phallus sprouting up from his crotch, Abbey felt her sex getting moister by the second.

"Please Master, don't hurt me! I'll be a good fuck-slave."

"Is that so?" Lamar grunted. "Kneel and suck my cock." Abbey's cheeks turned red as she became all too aware of the countless sets of eyes watching her every move. She knelt carefully, the cockhead of her new Master bobbing almost seductively in front of her face. She tenderly licked the tip of his penis, then laved the sides of it.

Two strong hands were gathering the hair at the nape of her neck, and she slowly smothered his penis with her hot mouth, sliding herself the first few inches down the bulbous head, suctioning it with her lips as he began to groan.

"That's a start, bitch. Keep going!" She intensified the suction, her mouth sliding down further as she felt his cock slam up into her throat. She gurgled as the shaft pushed deeper still, her throat frantically trying to take all of that manhood in as he held her skull and began to plunge his cock forward into her mouth, fucking it like a second cunt. She groaned and gurgled more desperately now, drool seeping down her chin as the cock filled her young mouth and raped her throat.

'Oh god,' she thought...'I need to take a lungful of air! The bastard!'. She moaned as he finally pulled out, his rigid cock coated in her saliva, strings of his cum connecting from his tip to her now-bruised lips. She wiped her mouth off, her wrist coming away sticky with pre-cum as the imposing man grasped her by the neck and hauled her back to her feet.

"Come here and meet our little playmate. Shirana recommended you. She knows how I love breaking in newbies." Abbey exchanged a questioning look with Shirana. Had the bitch really just helped fulfill her wicked suggestion from earlier when she'd predicted that the two of them might have the same 'Master' for the night? Abbey wasn't sure whether she wanted to strangle the sexy slave-girl or thank her.

For a moment Abbey wondered that Lamar was doing when he unlocked her shackles, but soon he was already chaining her wrists in a new position behind her back and then forcing her to bend over the altar. Suddenly the lithesome brunette found her face just a few inches away from the Brazilian girl's exposed pussy. She couldn't help staring at the woman's clearly aroused sex, the scent of her arousal tantalizing Abbey's nose.

Bent over like this with Master Lamar's hand roughly gripping her neck, Abbey was pretty certain that half the crowd could now see her gaping cunt too. Lamar's saliva-coated cockhead pressed between her delicate labia without warning, swiftly parting the girl's soft folds as she felt his shaft slide in, inch by brutalizing inch. The girl whimpered and moaned, her pussy clinging greedily to the invading shaft as it began to rape her - and she savored every second of it, though she was too proud to openly say it.

"Oooohhhh...fuck, you're so tight, little cunt. Now I want you to lick your friend's pussy while I rape your tight fuck-hole. Can you handle that, bitch, or do I need to whip your tits?"

"N-no Master! P-please I can handle it!" Abbey bit her lip, stifling a moan of desire as her pussy began to juice up on Master Lamar's slowly sliding and masterful manhood. She couldn't believe the sensations which the friction of his penis created as it swept through her velvety sheath, resurrecting nerves here, there, and everywhere. Her slick pussy was soon dripping as Lamar began to firm up a rhythm, his balls smacking against her thighs as he began to pound her cunt savagely, his heavy weight making her breasts press into the cold hardness of the metal altar. Her nipples pebbled against the smooth surface as Lamar's powerful fucks rocked her slender body back and forth.

"UUuuuhh!!" Abbey moaned, and in the background she heard the debasing suggestions hurled by some of the spectators.

"Yeah, rape the bitch's pussy hard! We want to see it dripping with cum! Make her squeal!" one man said.

Another voice urged, "Use the crop! Come on, make the bitch feel some pain!" Abbey grunted when she suddenly realized that Lamar had reacted to the man's idea, smacking a riding crop against her sensitive ass cheeks. The sensations only added to her enjoyment though, making her squirm and writhe around his shaft, with the friction intensifying her pleasure as she felt his raging cock plunging through her pungent core.

"Oh! Please!" Abbey cried, her pussy twitching and building towards release.

"What are you waiting for, slut? Get your tongue in there. I want you to start licking pussy!" Lamar growled. As if to emphasize his words, he pulled his cock nearly all the way out of her slickened sex, only to slam it back at full pulverizing force, making her gasp and shudder as her body sang with need and lust.

"Oh god!" Abbey groaned, shoving her hips back to meet his next thrust, her pussy enveloping his shaft as it raped her as thoroughly as any cock ever could. Meanwhile Abbey tentatively flicked her tongue at Shirana's sex, teasing the girl's clit with just the tip before tracing her tongue along the girl's pussy lips in slow, deliberate arcs.

"Mmmm!" Abbey sighed, moaning more loudly as Lamar put a hand around her neck for leverage, holding her still while his cock lunged deeply between her legs, skewering her tight pussy with violent thrusts. The slender brunette could only moan as she feasted on the Brazilian girl's cunt, sucking feverishly on the tiny nerve bundle as Shirana began to sigh and squirm under the fellow slave girl's attentions.

"Oooohh yes, baby. Suck my clitty and lick my pussy," Shirana cooed, grinding her sex into Abbey's face until her mouth and chin were shiny with the exotic girl's pungent cunt cream. Abbey lost all sense of control as the lust surged through her young body. She began to lap greedily at Shirana's trickling fluids, relishing the sweet taste even though she normally didn't have a strong attraction to women.

At the same time Lamar's battering ram of a cock vanished between her cunt lips faster and faster, his testicles slapping against her thighs almost brutally as he slid his hands underneath her torso, squeezing her breasts like doughy stress balls as the throes of an ejaculation swept through him.

"AaahhH!! Take my CUM, bitch. You're my filthy fuck-toy now!" he groaned, his testicles tightening as his penis twitched frantically inside her damp heat, spewing its scalding seed. As the muscular athlete deposited the last spurt of his sperm deep inside her well-fucked pussy, he slowly drew out his manhood and stood back to watch the excess cum ooze in long, nasty strands of stickiness which gradually pooled on the platform beneath the cage.