Abby Ch. 09

Story Info
Abby finds out what her husband is doing.
3.2k words
4.42
32.1k
5
0

Part 9 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion In James County XI

Abby

By D.C. Roi

Chapter nine

Several weeks passed after Abby wound up in bed with her friend Albert. During that time, she did manage to keep anything like it again from happening again, mainly by being careful not to allow herself to get into tempting situations.

Unfortunately, during that same time, things hadn't improved in her marriage. Lee remained as busy and inattentive as ever. Out of guilt over what she'd done with her friends' husbands, Abby found herself unable to address the issue of the problems in their marriage with him.

She'd just finished showering and was getting dressed to go to a dinner party at the home of Milton Boswell, president of the hospital's board of directors. For once, she and Lee would be spending an evening together, mainly because attendance at the Boswell party was expected of the hospital's senior staff.

"I'm home," Lee yelled as he came in the door and ran up the steps. "I know I'm late," he said, "I won't be long. They say it's good to be fashionably late, anyhow." He disappeared into the bathroom. He was out and dressed in no time, then he and Abby left for the party.

The Boswell mansion was magnificent. Abby had been there before, but she was still dazzled by how huge and ornate the place was every time she walked in.

Dinner, prepared by a European trained chef from a swank local restaurant who was hired by the Boswells for the occasion, was excellent. Abby ate far too much.

After dinner, as she wandered through the Boswell home, chatting with people, Abby saw Bill Coughlin and his wife Ellen circulating with the other guests, but she assiduously avoided contact with him, even though on a couple of occasions, it appeared as if Bill was trying to get her attention.

She met one of the new emergency room doctors, a woman named Melissa Ambrose, who had just moved into town. "Where are you living, Dr. Ambrose?" she asked the new doctor.

"Please, Abby, call me Melissa," the woman replied. "My husband and I bought a house on Athens Avenue."

"Athens Avenue, that's just around the corner from us!" Abby said. "We're almost neighbors. Maybe we can get together for coffee on one of your days off."

"That would be wonderful," Melissa said, "I'm dying to get to know more of the people in town and especially the families of my hospital colleagues."

Abby and the new doctor continued their chat while a band hired for the occasion set up and began to play. A few people were dancing. Abby mingled, looking for her husband, hoping she might be able to con him into dancing with her.

She hadn't seen Lee for a while and wondered where he was. Then she spotted him, across the room, standing very close to Carol Burke, his new scrub nurse, who had come to the event without her husband. They looked like they were having an intimate conversation and Abby felt a twinge of jealousy. She started toward them.

"Abby!" a feminine voice said. Abby turned and saw their hostess, Mrs. Boswell, approaching. "How are you? It's been so long since you and I have gotten together! Come with me, my dear, we simply must talk! You must tell me what you've been doing. When are you and Lee planning to have children? I think you should, you know..." The older woman prattled on about children and what a blessing they were as she took Abby's arm and led her off toward another area of the house.

"Do you know how long it's been since I've been alone with you?" Carol said. She was wearing a white dress that clung to her lush figure like a second skin. Her black hair, hanging loose, fell to her well-formed bottom and looked incredible against the white fabric of the dress.

Lee scanned her appreciatively and smiled. "It's been three days," he said. "I've missed being with you, too."

Carol leaned closer to him, brushing her breasts against his arm. "When can I see you again?" she whispered. "I need you so bad I can taste it!"

Lee looked around and smiled. "This house is really something, isn't it? Have you ever seen the rest of it?" he asked innocently. Carol's look of puzzlement amused him. "For example, did you know this house has seven huge bedrooms upstairs?"

"So what?" Carol replied. Then she realized what Lee was suggesting. "I see. I take it you want to show me the seven bedrooms."

"One of them, anyhow," Lee said, grinning. He took her arm and they headed into the huge foyer, then up the ornate staircase. When they reached the second floor, he took Carol's arm and they walked down the darkened hallway.

About halfway down the hall, Lee checked a door and found it unlocked. He opened it and pulled Carol through it. Inside the bedroom, they came into each other's arms, their lips joined, and their tongues probed deeply into their open mouths. Smoldering passion quickly built into raging fires of need in both of them as they clutched each other.

Lee caressed Carol through the silky material of her dress, grabbed her ass, and pulled her tighter against him, letting her feel the swelling in his groin.

Carol, excited by how adventuresome Lee was acting, ground her hips against him. "What about Abby?" she asked, "Won't she miss you?"

Lee shook his head. "Probably not," he replied, "I saw her talking Mrs. Boswell. I'm sure the old biddy will keep her tied up for hours."

He bent and began kissing her Carol's bare neck and shoulders and felt her shudder with delight. He moved toward the bed, pulling her with him, then he slid his hands up her arms and undid the string-like strap around her neck that held up the bodice of her dress. He peeled the fabric down, baring her breasts. Down over her chest his lips moved, then he was suckling her nipples. He kept at it until the buds of flesh were as hard as steel.

Ever since the time he made Carol come by sucking her breasts and learned her nipples were incredibly sensitive, he always paid particular attention to them.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" Carol gasped. "Oh, Lee! I needed to have you do that so bad!!"

Lee managed to push her dress down over her hips and was delighted to discover she wore absolutely nothing under it.

"Damn!" he exclaimed. "You aren't wearing underwear!"

"It would have shown through the dress," Carol replied, grinning. "Besides, I knew you'd be here and I thought you'd like if there wasn't anything to get in your way if we got a chance to be together."

Carol smiled at him and her hands went to his tie and started to undo it. While Carol removed his clothes, Lee began sliding his hands moving over her smooth, warm flesh. It wasn't long before Carol had Lee as naked as she was. His erect cock jutted proudly from his middle. Carol grasped it in her warm hand and began stroking it.

"Oh, yesssss!!!" Lee groaned, rocking his hips.

"You really did need me as bad as I needed you, didn't you?" Carol said.

Lee nodded dumbly. The excitement flowing through him made it difficult to speak.

Carol shoved him gently and he fell back onto the bed. She climbed on the bed and, kneeling beside him, leaned over and took his swollen cock in her mouth. She began moving her head up and down, keeping her lips wrapped tightly around his throbbing spear.

"Oh, God, Carol!!!" Lee cried as she dragged her mouth up and down on his erect, pulsating pole. Her silken hair had tumbled over his middle and was tickling and caressing him in ways that added immeasurably to the fantastic sensations he was feeling.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" he moaned, writhing on the bed.

Carol took her mouth from him and smiled at him. "I know you like that, sweetie," she murmured, "that's why I do it." Then her lips once more enveloped his swollen prong. Up and down she moved her head, leaving his cock slick with her saliva.

Lee was panting with need. He couldn't remember when he'd been this turned on! "Oh, God, Carol, I'm so close!!!" he moaned. "Oh, God!!! If you keep doing that, I won't be able to stop!!! You're making me wild!!!!" His back arched and Carol's head moved up and down faster and faster.

"Unnnnnnnhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!" Lee moaned when his juices poured out of his pulsing cock into Carol's sucking mouth.

When Lee began coming, waves of ecstasy swept through Carol, just as they always did, so she kept sucking him until he had nothing more to give her, then she reluctantly let his softening penis slip out of her mouth and stretched out next to him on the bed.

"Come here!" Lee exclaimed. He pulled Carol into his arms and began kissing her, as her warm body slid up next to his. She returned the kiss and her body strained against his, her legs clamping around him. Her hips rocked and he felt her wet gash sliding against his leg.

Lee rolled onto Carol and began kissing her body. He worked over the extended tips of her breasts with his lips, then moved down, across her chest, over her softly rounded belly. He slid his head between her legs.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Carol cried when Lee began licking and sucking her swampy opening. "Yesssss!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Lee!!! Eat meeeeeee!!! Eat meeeee!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnngggggg!!! Oh, baby, I'm commmmmminnnnnngggggggg!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggggg!!!"

Carol had Lee's head trapped in a velvet vise formed by her quivering legs. Her hips rose and fell wildly and he kept licking her while spasm after spasm of pleasure wracked her.

Downstairs, Abby finally managed to escape Mrs. Boswell. She decided she had enough socializing. She wanted to find her husband and go home. She looked all over, but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Have you seen Lee?" she asked Dennis Dumont, one of the other doctors in attendance.

"I think I saw him going upstairs," Dennis replied.

Abby assumed Dennis meant Lee had gone upstairs to use the bathroom. She thanked him for the information and went up the stairs. When she got to the top, she was startled to hear moaning coming from behind one of the closed doors. Knowing she shouldn't be doing what she was doing, she made her way down the hallway to the room the sound were coming from and, after an emotional struggle, she quietly opened the door.

What she saw shocked her. Carol Burke, her husband's scrub nurse, was naked and sucking a man's cock! Abby knew it wasn't Carol's husband whose cock she was sucking, because the nurse had come to the reception alone.

While Abby watched, rapt, the woman climbed atop the man whose cock she'd been sucking and impaled herself on his swollen organ.

Lee and Carol had no idea they were being observed. Once Carol had used her mouth to make Lee steel hard again, she mounted him, sending new and even more exciting sensations coursing through his body.

"Oh, God, Carol!" he moaned, "Oh, God!! You're unbelievable!!!"

Carol, wild with need and the thrill of making love with Lee in the Boswell home, went crazy on top of him.

It felt to Lee as if Carol's hips were moving in six directions at once. He feared at first that she would tear his cock off, so frantic were her motions. He grabbed her breasts.

"I'm commmmminnnnnnnggggggggg!!!! Oh, baby, I'm commmminnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!" Carol wailed as another orgasm tore through her. "Fuck meeeeeee!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"

"Unnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnnhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lee groaned as another load of his cream spewed into Carol, dousing her insides with lava-like heat.

Abby, stunned, realized who the man with Carol was. "It's...it's Lee!" she thought. "He's...he's making love...having sex with Carol! It's...it's my husband! He...he really is cheating on me! I...I was right!"

When Bill Coughlin, who had been trying to get Abby's attention all night, saw her going upstairs, he made and excuse to get away from his wife and follow Abby. Ever since the afternoon he'd wound up in bed with Abby, he'd been obsessed with making love with her again. He eventually convinced himself that if he could just talk to Abby, he could persuade her that they should get together and make love once again. He was even beginning to harbor thoughts of leaving his wife for Abby.

When he got upstairs, he saw Abby, standing in the hallway, apparently observing something going on in one of the bedrooms. Silently, Bill walked down the hallway. He heard the sounds coming from the bedroom and he knew what it was Abby was watching. "Sounds like they're having a ball, doesn't it?" he said softly, moving closer to Abby, his body brushing hers.

Abby heard the voice, felt a bulky body pressing against hers and turned to find Bill Coughlin standing there.

"I don't know who that is, but she's quite the wanton woman, isn't she?" Bill whispered. His hands slid around Abby and cupped her breasts through the soft material of her blouse.

Abby was so shaken and confused that, in moments, Bill's caresses, coming on top of what she'd just seen in the bedroom, had her trembling with passion. She felt her legs go weak and knew what little ability to resist she might have had was fast departing. "Noooo!!! Not again!" she thought, agonized, "I can't let this happen again!" But her body was quaking with need, need that couldn't be ignored. Need that her friend was stoking by caressing her breasts.

Bill, sensing Abby's inability to resist, dragged the quaking, lust-weakened woman across the hall into another vacant bedroom.

Abby, wrapped in her friend's embrace while his insistent caresses sent thrill after thrill into her, couldn't summon the strength to stop him.

Bill had been dreaming about making love with Abby again and knew he would be able to if he worked quickly, didn't give her time to think. He kicked the door closed and guided her to the bed.

"Bill!! Please!!! Noooooo!!!" Abby moaned weakly. "We...we can't! We..."

"Yes we can," Bill replied. He pushed her down on the bed. "You want me as much as I want you!" He yanked up Abby's skirt, then tugged down her underpants and pantyhose.

Abby lay on the bed, her eyes closed, her fists clenched. She heard a zipper, then felt the bed sink as Bill got onto it. "Bill, nooooo!!!" she moaned when the tip of his cock brushed her damp vagina. Then it began sliding into her. "Please, Bill, don't!!! Please!!! Not...not like this!!!"

Bill totally ignored her protests. In fact, in his passion-inflamed mind, they became indicators of how much she wanted him, and served to arouse him even more. When he had his cock buried all the way in her, he began thrusting forcefully. He was totally out of control. He didn't care about Abby's protests, or that what he was doing was very close to rape, all he knew was that he wanted Abby desperately, he was fucking her, and nothing was going to stop him.

Abby was just as lost. As Bill slammed into her, lustfulness took over, blotting everything else from her mind. Her hips rose to meet Bill's thrusts and passion flooded her. In spite of herself, she knew she was going to come! She bit her lip to keep from groaning when spasms of joy began to shake her.

"Yeah, here it comes.!!! Take it, take it!!!" Bill cried.

Abby felt the man's hot juices squirting into her, but for some reason, the wonderful sensations she'd been feeling ceased the minute his scalding cream bathed her vaginal walls.

As soon as he was finished, Bill pulled his cock out of her and wiped himself on the bedspread. Then he got off the bed and straightened his clothes. "That was unreal, Abby," he said. "I'll stop by your house later in the week and see how you're doing." He turned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Abby lay on the bed, her legs splayed obscenely, tears ran down her lovely cheeks while Bill's juices oozed from her. She couldn't believe what she'd seen Carol and Lee doing. Her husband was cheating on her! What was even worse was that she was doing the same thing. She was cheating with the husband of her best friend, actually with the husbands of two friends. "My marriage is falling apart and I'm going to go crazy!" she thought. "I'm really cracking up! I don't have control over anything in my life any more."

After a while, when she was calmer, she struggled onto her feet, put her panties and pantyhose back on, straightened out the rest of her clothes as well as she could, then she walked to the bathroom on wobbly legs to clean herself up. Finally, she and went back downstairs.

While Bill was fucking Abby, Lee and Carol finished what they were doing, went back downstairs, and rejoined the party.

When Abby finally came downstairs, she found Lee waiting impatiently.

"Are you OK, Abby?" he asked, "You look a little pale."

"I'm fine, Lee," she said softly, "Can...can we go home? I'm really very tired."

"Sure," Lee said. "I'll drop you off. I've got to go to the hospital and check on some patients."

Lee got Abby's coat, they said their "Good-bye's" and left.

In the car on the way home, Abby sat silently, but Lee didn't even seem to be aware she was there.

In fact, Lee was totally absorbed in his own delightful thoughts, recalling his experiences with Carol at the party. He continued to recall what they'd done and found himself getting hard again, just from the memory. "Carol is really something!" he thought. "And Abby has gotten really moody and aloof lately. Maybe it's time for me to move on. I'll have to see how the things are after Carol and I spend that week in Las Vegas."

Lee dropped Abby off at their house and left for the hospital. She went right to the stairs and started up for the bedroom. She no longer cared that he was going to the hospital. Actually, she didn't care if he stayed there all night. After what she'd seen, she wasn't sure she could bear being in the same bed with him.

When Lee arrived home much later, he parked his car in the garage next to Abby's Volvo wagon. When he got to the bedroom, he saw that Abby was asleep and was pleased. He had a feeling she was upset about something when they left the party, and was glad she was sleeping. He didn't want to fight with her tonight. He just had to be careful not to let things get too out of hand before he decided if he wanted to get out of his marriage and move on with Carol. He slid carefully into bed next to his sleeping wife, pulled the covers over him, and turned out the light.

Abby wasn't asleep, but she didn't let her husband know that. She didn't want to deal with him any more than he wanted to deal with her. As she felt him join her under the covers, she lay there, tears running down her cheeks, desperately trying to make sense of the crazy mess her life had become.