Abby Learns the Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Abby?" Bob offered, holding out the hose.

She looked at me with questioning eyes, and with a shrug, I said, "Why not."

My wife accepted the offer and amazingly she was able to draw and expel the smoke correctly without coughing. After Bob refilled the bowl, I went next and Abby took another quick hit before we passed it back.

"Oh shit," I heard my wife say a minute or so later, and looking at her I could see the drug's effects were already hitting her.

It wasn't long before I felt what she did, and as our host had warned, it was indeed quite strong. We weren't the only ones to feel it and over the next few minutes, I watched as people that had been sitting straight up began to stretch out on the mattresses. I let Abby fall over and rested her head in my lap using one of the cushions as a pillow. People were still talking, although it was at a slower pace, and then somehow Frank lowered the lights to the point I could just barely see across the tent.

Those conversing reduced until only Frank, Craig, Diane, Bill, and I were doing any talking. I could see that Abby's eyes were open, but she seemed to be content to listen and experience the feelings of her high. We continued for a while then, when a lull occurred, Frank reached behind him and came back with something in his hand.

Turning to me, he held out the object and said, "Since you're the new guy, you control the bell. Ring it when you're ready to move."

"Move? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Each time it rings, the men move one place to the right," he explained, and his words sent a panic through me as the meaning hit.

"Frank...I don't know. We...what if I don't want to," I stammered.

"Then don't ring it," he replied, as a smile appeared on his face.

The short exchange brought some chuckling from the others and then like the firing of a starting gun, I watched as the men quickly nestled in next to their wives and began to kiss and caress. Abby had the same expression on her face when I looked down at her, so I guessed she was oblivious to the discussion. Nevertheless, I set the bell to one side, and like the others moved closer to my wife, nestling in behind her in a spooning position. Gently, I moved the hair from her neck and started to give her light kisses.

"Mmmm..." she moaned softly, then surprisingly she turned so that we were facing.

"I thought you were out," I whispered.

"Just resting," she replied.

I kissed her on the lips several times with each one becoming more passionate. She didn't fight me and I pulled her leg over my hip to make us partially entwined.

"What's happening?" she asked, and I could tell she was slowly coming out of the deepest effects of the drug.

Whispering, I explained about the smoking and the effect it had on everyone, the dimming of the lights, and the making out that was now going on. I left the bell for last and told her that I didn't have to ring it all.

"That's so crazy," she replied, but rather than get upset, she pulled me into another kiss.

Amazingly, it was only the start as she slowly became the aggressor seeking out my lips and running her hands over my body. While this was going on, even over the music, I could hear the occasional moan or sigh from the other couples. Emboldened by her actions, my hand found the buttons on her top, and I slowly began to undo them until the top three were free and her bra came into view. I lowered my mouth and found the swell of her breasts above the garment and began to kiss and lick, with her sounds now joining the erotic serenade.

"You're on fire," I whispered.

"That stuff made me horny," she replied with a little giggle as if it was a legitimate reason for her behavior.

"Take your bra off," I demanded, her arousal now feeding mine.

I thought I might get rejected or at least go through some debate, but with just a quick look she replied, "Unhook it."

Reaching into her heavy top, I was able to unclasp it, and immediately she began wiggling and working the straps down her arm until she was able to pull it free, then she casually tossed it to the side. My mouth, hungry in anticipation, descended to her chest and quickly found her erect nipples. I tongue-lashed them, drawing wonderful sounds of excitement from her mouth, and was thrilled but also nervous about the way my wife was behaving. Still, I couldn't stop, and as my mouth sucked on her breasts my hand found the remaining buttons and released them. Pushing her onto her back, I gazed with pride at her beautiful torso and the perfect mounds that were now on display to me and anyone else that happened to look.

"Happy?" she asked looking up at me, and rather than respond I lowered my head and licked her from the top of her pants to her neck.

Falling back to her side, my hand snaked beneath her waistband and found her thong. I could feel her heat and when my fingers made their way under the tiny garment I was rewarded with a very wet pussy already swollen with arousal.

Four buttons held her pants up and when my fingers came into contact with the first one I was certain she would push me away, but I was able to quickly unfasten it without protest and it wasn't until I was at the third that she responded.

"What are you doing?" she asked while taking my hand in hers.

"Taking your pants off," I said bluntly.

"Why?" she responded.

"I want to," I answered, providing no real justification.

Surprisingly, she withdrew her hand from mine and I quickly completed the task of unbuttoning, and when I finished, I could see the top of her thong through the opening. With my blood practically boiling and a pounding in my ears, I searched for something to cut her panties free and my eyes located a small knife on the fruit tray which I quickly grabbed.

"Be still," I commanded.

Reaching in and finding her leg band, I stretched it into view and with a hard pull of the knife half cut and half tore it free. Seconds later, the same thing occurred to the other side, and this time it was me that tossed the garment to the side.

Once more moving beside her, I sucked hungrily on her nipples while my hand moved into her pants and began to tease her opening. I could hear her panting in excitement from my efforts and occasionally I would rise and kiss her mouth. For some bizarre reason I didn't completely understand, I wanted her to cum, wanted to witness her letting go with everyone around, so I continued to push.

"What are you doing to me?" she whined, as her body writhed sensually.

"Making you cum," I answered.

"People are watching," she replied, suddenly showing some modesty.

"No one is," I countered.

"Honey...please..." she said in a voice that let me know she was suddenly uncomfortable.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked removing my hand and lifting my head.

"Everyone can see," she whispered.

"Baby, don't worry. They're all busy. Look," I said, knowing from the sounds there was activity all around us.

I moved so that I was on my elbow and helped her scoot up so that we could see more of the room. As expected, it was a scene of decadence as Steve had his head buried between his wife's legs, Frank was getting a blowjob and Craig was slowly fucking his wife who had her legs raised high in the air. Behind us, we could hear more but didn't bother to turn.

"My God," my wife whispered.

"I told you. Now let me play," I replied softly, flashing her a big smile, and hoping she would accept the actions of the others as justification to allow me to continue.

"This is crazy," she answered, but made no effort to stop me when my hand reentered her pants.

Soon, I was back to manipulating her body, and I was happy to hear the sounds of her arousal return. After using my fingers to play with her pussy for a few minutes, I decided that like Steve, I wanted to taste my wife, so I began kissing down her body until my lips were just above her opening. Then, with a quick move, my tongue found her clit and flicked it back and forth.

"Ding!" the sound of the bell ringing filled the tent, and looking up, I was surprised to see the shocked look on my wife's face.

"I hit it by accident," she gasped.

Our eyes locked for a moment and I was just about to explain what happened to Frank when Steve, naked from the waist up, entered my vision and dropped to my wife's side. At the same time, I noticed other movements in the tent which distracted me and when I looked back, his body now shielded Abby's face from my view. Confused and in something of a fog, with slow measured steps I walked towards the next station expecting at any time to hear an urgent plea from Abby.

Irene was on her back, completely nude when I arrived, and I had barely sat down when she began to work the buttons on my shirt, and as soon as it was off she pulled me next to her.

"Is this your first time?" she asked.

"Yes...I guess...yes, I think so," I responded, still in shock.

Lie back so you can watch your wife and I'll suck you. No husband should miss his wife's first time," she said.

I did as I was told, finding a spot where I could watch Abby and Steve, and as soon as I was settled I felt her hands working the buttons, then my pants being pulled down and off. The boxers quickly followed and then the beautiful older woman's lovely mouth was wrapped around my dick while her fingernails teasing my scrotum.

Steve lay to Abby's side with his head close to hers and they appeared to be talking. It didn't seem like anything had happened and several times I saw him attempt a kiss. However, on each occasion, she demurely turned her head but returned to the conversation as if she was playing for time. Then, he leaned down and his lips went for her neck. For a moment her hand went to his shoulder as if she meant to push him away, but her move lacked strength and within a few seconds it was merely resting there.

After getting her comfortable, he left her neck and moved to her mouth. This time, she accepted him, and just like the times at Luther's, watching her receive and return another man's kiss was strangely erotic. Steve took his time and it was several minutes before his lips moved to her breasts but the instant they touched she arched her back in response. Over and over I watched as he licked and sucked on her hard nipples while occasionally kissing beneath her breasts. Abby's hand had moved to the back of his neck, and with her eyes closed, she seemed to be quite content.

Finally, his mouth left her breasts and he licked down her torso, stopping to tease her belly button for a moment before continuing towards the prize. I watched as her hand reached down to hold her pants closed, but he ignored her and with his chin pushed it out of the way. He licked down the opening until he had her squirming then sat back and with a sudden movement he pulled her pants down to her knees and with a second tug had them completely off.

My wife tried to cover her sex with her hand, but like before Steve quickly brushed it aside and his hungry mouth was quickly attached to her wet slit.

"Uhhhh..." we all heard her cry out.

I could see her looking around, no doubt seeking my reaction, however, her lover's tongue proved too powerful because seconds later she widened her legs. Her hand moved to the back of his head, helping to guide, as she abandoned her sensibilities to the decadent pleasure.

"Ugghhh..." I grunted when I felt Irene's finger penetrate my rectum.

She had worked my cock over voraciously as I watched my wife and in other circumstances, I would have already exploded, however, her sudden assault on my ass got my attention.

"Relax baby, it will feel good," she coached me while looking up with a smile.

"No...uhhh...damn," I groaned, trying to wiggle away but failing.

Irene kept pushing and when she found my prostate I surrendered completely to her efforts. It felt like her finger was inside my dick making it harder, and the sensation, coupled with her wet mouth, distracted me from Abby. I let myself enjoy her efforts for several minutes and was blissfully aware I was getting close to a release. However, before it arrived, I glanced towards my wife and saw that Steve was now kneeling between her legs, naked with his hard cock in his hand.

"Irene, the bell...please..." I was able to force out, which made her look up, but my words didn't immediately register so, I said again, "Irene hand me the bell...now!"

She looked at me then at Abby and Steve and it dawned on her what I was saying. With a graceful move, she dropped my dick, pulled her finger from my ass, and turned her body to pick up the bell. She could have just rung it herself, but she was following my directions and those few seconds terrified me as I watched the handsome man lean forward to penetrate my wife.

"Ding!" I hit it at the last possible moment and watched his look turn to disbelief and anger.

For some reason, if someone was going to experience my wife, I didn't want it to be him. Maybe it was because he was younger than the rest and more attractive or perhaps it was his smooth manner, but I knew I needed to stop him.

"There are always lots of emotions the first time," Irene whispered, as I prepared to leave.

"Thank you," was all I could think of to say as I moved to Mary.

Strangely, Mary, who had been so outgoing when conversing was very quiet, acting quite shy when I sat next to her. It made things awkward, particularly since I wanted to focus attention on my wife. Besides the obvious aspects of sex, I was worried about Craig's demeanor and what effect it might have on Abby's psyche.

Since everyone was now naked, I could see Craig's average cock protruding from his barrel-like body as he lay next to my wife casually massaging her breasts. I wondered if he had already fucked one of the women and climaxed which had drained his energy or if he was trying to be sensitive, but he seemed to be in no hurry.

"What can I do for you?" the older woman finally asked.

"Mary, I...I'm struggling...with my wife. I'm worried about her and want to make sure she's okay," I replied, trying to be honest.

"Sweetie, I've been around lots of newbies and there are two kinds of men. Those that only worry about themselves and those that worry about their wives. It's special how you're acting and it's good," she answered, making me feel much better.

"Should I be worried about Craig?" I asked, now that I had something of a confidant.

"Since he just fucked Sally it will take him a while, so I doubt he will be ready unless you want to wait. Better if you let Frank," she counseled.

"Should I go ahead and ring the bell?" I asked, feeling that I was getting sound advice.

"You should give Steve a minute. You cut him off pretty hard," she replied.

Just to our left, barely out of reach, Steve had just entered Irene and was fucking her with long powerful strokes that made me glad I hadn't let him have my Abby. He had her grunting loudly, and was showing no signs of fading. Mary and I sat mostly in silence watching the others, however, after several minutes, I felt her hand grip my dick.

"Young men feel so nice," she said with a laugh as she stroked it, which made me laugh, too.

Looking around, I could see that everyone but Abby, me, and our partners were fucking. Steve was still in the missionary position with Irene pummeling her pussy while Frank was pounding Sally hard from behind. Clemmy was on top of Bob riding him like a cowgirl and Jim was in the missionary position with Diane who was practically wailing.

The sights and sounds were keeping me aroused and looking over at my wife I could see that she too was taking it all in with a strange expression on her face. Then, while I looked on, I saw Craig place his hand between her leg and start to manipulate her pussy. I was shocked to see that within just a short amount of time she was actively responding to his touch by opening her legs and moving her body seductively. Did she find him more appealing than I realized? Had she been left without an orgasm for so long that she would do anything for a release? Had the sights and sounds of everything around her taken her to an extreme level of arousal? As I thought about the possibilities, I suspected that the truth resided in some combination of all these things.

"Keep your bell close," Mary whispered.

Craig moved to his knees with his hand still on my wife's pussy and leaned across her so that his cock was inches from her mouth. I cringed expecting a bad reaction from her to this bold act so I was stunned when I saw her reach up with her hand and take hold of him then bring it to her mouth. He pushed it in deep and her hand went to his balls and fondled them while he rocked slowly back and forth.

"She's very excited," Mary proclaimed while squeezing my aching dick harder.

Fortunately, I could tell that Irene and Steve were getting close. Their moans had become more pronounced and there was an urgency in the movements of their bodies. Less than a minute later, she started to cum which must have tipped him over because with a loud groan and a hard push his body began to spasm against the lovely woman.

"Ding!" I rang the bell, after giving the couple to our left a minute to recover.

"You're wonderful," I said to Mary.

"Come back later," she said with a grin before I scooted the short distance to Clemmy.

"Finally!" our hostess declared when I settled in next to her and then added, "Why did you pick that spot so far away?"

"Clemmy, I didn't know the rules," I said in my defense.

"I know honey, but you better let your wife orgasm before she goes nuts," she giggled.

"I know...I...uhhh...I want it to be Frank," I admitted.

"I thought that was your plan, but you know...get ready. Frank will make her fly," she warned with a wry smile.

Frank, now next to Abby, was turned to his side and resting on his elbow, while he looked down at my wife who was flat on her back. His semi-hard cock draped across his thigh and I could tell it was slightly larger than mine. Abby showed no apparent concern about her nudity and appeared quite relaxed as they talked.

It was only a minute later, while Clemmy stroked my cock with a tight grip, that Frank pulled my wife against his body in a tight embrace and began to passionately kiss her. Almost instantly, her arms wrapped around his neck and a casual observer would have concluded that they were long-term lovers. They kept at this for some time, showing no urgency until Frank rolled my wife onto her back once more. He climbed over her with his legs straddling her waist but held his torso a foot above hers. I saw Abby glance down towards his cock before Frank dropped his head and began to suck on her small, sensitive nipples which soon had her whimpering.

Time seemed to creep by as he further excited my wife, but it was probably only a minute or so. Then he stopped and I could see them whispering again, and soon, with their eyes locked, Abby nodded her head. Frank began moving between her legs as she spread open in a clear invitation. The older man took his now fully erect cock into his right hand and after several seconds of awkward moves, they both became still.

"Ohhhhh..." Abby's cry filled the tent when Frank's hips suddenly thrust forward.

Without question, Frank had penetrated my wife and after a moment, they began whispering to each other again as her hands maintained a tight grip on his biceps. Seconds later, another thrust from him brought forth another passionate wail. Once again, he paused for several seconds, but when he resumed, he started a deep, forceful movement that had my wife moaning loudly as her legs lifted to his side. All around me, I could see the others had stopped their activities to watch the breaking of the new girl.

Frank took my wife. There was no other way to describe it. He fucked her hard in a relentless way that brought her to an orgasm quickly. It was obvious to all when she got there as she filled the tent with her excited cries. After her climax, she became quiet for a while, but Frank kept up his assault, and soon she was back with him responding passionately to the raw fucking.