Abby Rode Too Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heart beating fast, perspiration gathering on my forehead, chest, and back, they finally let me take a break. I sat on Little John's lap first, as was becoming the custom. I could tell by the lump going down his leg that he enjoyed the show. He kissed my cheek and neck before motioning for me to sit on Jim's lap.

Jim was definitely nervous as I guided him to a chair and had him sit down. I brought his legs together, turned and sat on his lap, facing away from him and spreading my legs while straddling him. My skirt rode up my thighs showing off a very wet, hairless pussy to the men sitting and standing across from us.

"May I...?" Jim asked while reaching under my top for my nipples.

I nodded, but he was still hesitant.

I pulled off my top to make sure he was convinced.

"You don't have to ask, Jim," I said, bringing his right hand to my pierced right nipple and his left hand between my legs.

He kissed my neck and behind my ear - something my regulars knew that I enjoyed immensely - and I pushed his fingers deeper into my pussy.

"I really want to fuck you, Abby," Jim panted in my ear.

"That's what I'm here for, Jim," I said, pulling his wet fingers from my pussy and placing them in my mouth.

The gesture had the desired effect.

I stepped off Jim's lap and unclasped the side of the skirt that held it tight around my waist. I took my time letting it drop around my ankles, and then bent over to untie my shoes, giving Jim a great view of my inviting butt. Little John preferred me as naked as possible, so after things got started, I was usually either completely naked, or only wearing high-heeled sandals. While the little white cheerleading shoes and short socks were cute, I had a feeling Jim might appreciate my pretty feet and toes. Mort certainly did.

I motioned for Jim to join me on the gym mat, as I dropped to my knees. He made no effort to help me undo his belt, and drop his pants and boxers to his ankles. I didn't mind.

For a moment, I thought he had already ejaculated in his pants as wet as they were. When the waistband of his boxers slipped past his engorged dick, it sprang up and sent a stream of pre-come on my chest and neck. I quickly wiped it with my fingers and licked them clean.

"Mmmm, you taste good," I lied. While the other men had discovered the hidden benefit of a steady morning diet of grapefruit, Jim had not. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't delicious, either.

Believing me, Jim gently grabbed my ponytail and stepped forward, slipping his dick into my mouth. I moaned and hummed around his shaft, and I felt him pulse on my tongue and between my lips. Even though he seemed to have a death grip on the base of my ponytail, I felt completely in control as I took him down my throat. He let me control the pace, and eventually relaxed his grip before finally relaxing and placing his hands on his hips.

I looked up at him with his dick in my mouth and he smiled approvingly, as they all would.

I'm not sure if I was just really good at blowjobs, or if had been too long since his last orgasm, but when he came, he came quickly, substantially, and without warning.

Having been at this bar several times before, I was no stranger to swallowing a lot of come in one night, but what Jim had produced was on par with what all the other men produced in one evening, combined. I knew the other men were lining up to be next, so I swallowed everything Jim pumped into my mouth and down my throat, which, admittedly, was a challenge. I actually burped when Jim finally withdrew his rapidly deflating member from my lips, prompting him to say what sounded like, "Just like your mother" under his breath.

I knew Little John, Cecil, Jerry, and Mort were waiting their turns for blowjobs, but whatever I thought Jim said just made me a little dizzy, confused, and desperate to be fucked.

I sauntered toward Little John and whispered in his ear, "Would you mind if Mort fucked me while I sucked your dick? I know we usually wait until I've blown everyone at least once before we start fucking, but I REALLY need a dick inside me, now." I followed up my request with a little nibble on Little John's ear lobe, before motioning Mort to get behind me.

Mort and Little John exchanged looks while I briefly stepped toward Jim, who was pulling up his pants.

"You can leave them off, Mr. Barker... I mean, Jim," I said. "You're not done with me yet, are you?"

Jim shook his head slowly, and carefully stepped out of his pants.

He almost looked surprised to see the other men naked from the waist down, erections already bouncing in front of them, eagerly awaiting my attention.

Little John pulled a chair close to the mat while I got on my knees and worked my mouth on his enormous shaft. There was actually nothing little about Little John, which seemed to be the joke. His dick was freakishly big, and when he came, he came as much as Jim. Luckily, his come was easy on the palette, and sometimes so good that I'd sample whatever he left in my pussy as it poured out of me and onto my hand. It was a visual that everyone appreciated.

Mort knelt behind me, and kissed my butt cheeks before pulling them apart and teasing my butthole with his tongue. He knew what I liked, but this was not one of those times I needed foreplay. I needed his dick in my pussy, and I needed to come.

I must have surprised everyone when I reached back with the head of Little John's prick in my mouth, and roughly pulled Mort's handsome cock toward me. Early on, we developed an understanding that I would set the tone on how rough things would get. I didn't mean to hurt him, but I think he was more shocked than hurt. Practically ripping Mort's dick off meant that he would be allowed to fuck me as hard as he wanted, and bruises were allowed. So, he did.

I don't know if what I had for Mort was daddy-issue love, lust, or imaginary soul-mate addiction. Whatever it was, he knew how to fuck me better than any man I had ever been with, and the dopamine rush after orgasms with Mort were better than with any man I had been with, before or after. He would be a hard habit to break, some day.

He had barely been slamming into me from behind for five minutes when I practically cried out around Little John's dick. I closed my eyes while my pussy tightened around Mort's shaft, never wanting to let go. Mort slapped my right butt cheek loud enough to startle himself, and I only pushed back against him harder. He slapped my ass again and again, and I pushed and pulled on his shaft with my sex until the waves of my orgasm subsided.

Once I had finally calmed down, so did everyone else.

Mort resumed fucking me more sensually, until he gently released inside me, while I brought Little John to a relatively mild orgasm, swallowing dutifully.

Cecil had a drink waiting for me as Jerry helped me to my feet.

"Well, that seemed a little different," Jerry said.

"Yeah, it did," I said, taking a sip of the Gin and Tonic. The hand prints on my butt cheeks still remained, but the sting had thankfully gone away.

I handed the drink to Jerry as I squatted in front of Cecil, taking him in my mouth, next. Cecil may have been the oldest in the bunch next to Jim, but he was always respectful, and attentive. His cock was average in almost every way, which was in stark contrast to the likes of Little John, but he still felt good inside me, especially in my mouth and up my butt. His pussy-eating was always a treat as he'd take his time and keep me on the edge of orgasm for as long as I wanted. Even after everyone else had fucked me several times, he never complained about the come dripping from my pussy or butthole while he went down on me. I felt almost obligated to suck his dick as lovingly as possible, and he was guaranteed to come in less than five minutes. Like Little John, Cecil's come tasted incredible, and I'm sure they thought it was just an act when I sucked and swallowed down to the last drop.

I swallowed, burped, and held up a hand.

Jerry helped me to my feet, again, and I sipped from the drink in his hand.

"Your turn?" I asked.

Jerry smiled and downed the rest of my drink before handing the glass to Cecil, who was already regaining an erection.

Jerry was probably the fattest in the bunch, but not in a disgusting way. His manhood was as fat as the rest of him, except for the head, which was relatively normal, resulting in a strangely-shaped dick. He was definitely someone I preferred in my pussy, as it was almost impossible to get his fat dick in my mouth more than a few inches, and trying to fit his dick up my butt was like sitting on a traffic cone. That didn't stop him from trying, though. And while I was happy making him happy, straddling him while he was on his back with his fat dick in my pussy was the only way he could really satisfy me.

Stroking Jerry's dick in my mouth required two hands. Between blowing Jerry and Little John, I couldn't help but think about sucking their cocks every time I was about to eat a hoagie or po-boy sandwich. Their shafts were just that big.

Jerry liked eye contact, so I gave him plenty. He also liked to be licked as much as sucked, so that his shaft and balls were dripping with my saliva. I didn't disappoint.

When Jerry came, his otherwise spongy shaft would harden momentarily, as if he were flexing a muscle. When he was about to spurt, I had to make sure the head was in my mouth, or his come would go everywhere. There was a lot of pressure in that man's balls, and it didn't take long to learn that if I didn't keep his head in my mouth, I was going to get come up my nose, in my eyes, and in my hair. When he came in my pussy, I really felt it with him, and I think I actually looked forward to it.

For now, though, he simply spasmed in my mouth twice before hitting the back of my throat with warm semen. I swallowed, and kissed the small head of his fat dick before Mort helped me up.

"Sorry, I guess I did things out of order," I said, taking a refreshed Gin and Tonic from Cecil.

Mort nodded, "That's okay. Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

I looked down toward my butt. "I think I'll be okay," I said. "Did I hurt you?"

"Not at all," Mort said, and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. I turned my head and let him kiss me on the lips - lips that had just been around the head of Jerry's dick. He didn't back away, but he did shake his head as he smiled afterward.

I smiled back and then looked around the room.

Jim's hard-on had returned, and looked surprisingly larger than it had been earlier.

"Oh, Mr. Barker - I mean, Jim," I said, playfully. "Is that for me?"

Jim nodded and motioned me toward the bar. He was slightly over six feet tall, slightly out of shape, but blessed with a proportional example of manhood. As we stepped closer to the bar, I could see our reflections in the wall mirror that stretched from the back counter to the ceiling. Shelves of liquor lined the wall, but I could still see our images between the bottles. We looked like a grandfather and his granddaughter going to get ice cream at the beach, minus the bathing suits.

Jim's wet hard-on oozed pre-come on the small of my back as he moved closer behind me, never taking his eyes off mine in the reflection.

"I used to dream about fucking you, Abby," Jim said behind me, his hands gently moving over my shoulders, my arms, my sides, and then my hips.

"Really?" I said, pressing back against him. I felt wetness building in my pussy. I couldn't figure out why Mr. Barker was turning me on so much, but the buildup - plus Mort's earlier deposit - would definitely make it easier for him to slide his big, veiny dick inside me.

"I used to wonder what your dick looked like, Mr. Barker," I said, truthfully. He didn't bother correcting me. "I can't believe that tonight I've not only seen it and sucked it, but now I'm about to be fucked by it."

"Are you sure?" Jim asked.

I placed one bare foot on the bottom rung of the bar stool to my left, and another on the right, and bent forward so my elbows rested on the bar. I don't think my butt could have looked any more inviting.

He slid the wet head of his dick up and down my slit and between my butt cheeks. For a moment, I thought he was going to go straight to anal, but he adjusted himself as I arched my back, and glided easily between my pussy lips. I grabbed one of his arms around me, and then pressed his fingers onto my swollen clit.

"Aren't you the excited girl?" Jim asked, playfully.

He rubbed my clit long enough to bring me to the brink, but then stopped so he could get a better grip on my hips. Eventually, he increased his rhythm to a steady fuck, slamming into me hard and deep with each thrust. My toes were having a hard time staying on the rungs of the bar stools, and my feet started to slip. Jim caught me, and lifted me by my hips. I hooked my ankles behind his thighs for leverage, probably looking like I was trying to swim the breaststroke across the bar.

For an old guy, Mr. Barker was doing much better than I would have imagined. I looked down, past my small, pierced tits, and watched as his ballsack swung back and forth between his legs. I was close to coming, but just when I thought he was going to take me past the brink, he changed the position of his hands or the angle of his thrusts. I raised my head and closed my eyes, trying to picture Mort fucking me, hoping it would help me come.

~~~

His comments about fucking my mother stirred up several different emotions that my mind and body didn't know how to process. My orgasm seemed to come out of nowhere, and it was more intense than I would have expected. I had questions, but I couldn't get the words to come out of my mouth while Mr. Barker was using me as his fuck doll.

He pulled out and let my feet drop to the floor, then had me squat in front of him and deep throat him for only a few minutes.

"Oh, that's good, Abby," Jim said. "But, I'm not done fucking you, just yet. I've waited a long time for this."

I stood up, turned around and resumed my standing doggy-style position with my feet on the bar stool rungs. We repeated the fucking and blowing cycle for another thirty minutes, and I wondered if Jim was even capable of coming again.

My abs just about had enough, when Jim finally asked if I'd like to move to the mat. I nodded enthusiastically, and led him by the hand to the gym mat that had been laid out earlier.

"How do you want me?" I asked, sipping from an earlier Gin and Tonic.

"On top," Jim said, lying on his back.

I checked myself in the mirrored wall, and noticed I was practically covered in sweat from head to toe. My muscles were taut, flexing with every step I took. I stepped over Jim, facing his feet, and began to squat down.

"No, not this time," Jim said. "I want to look at your face. That pretty, angelic face of yours. So much like your mother."

I turned, stepping over again, and squatted down. When I was low enough, I reached down between my legs to guide his cock to my pussy.

"Not your pussy..." Jim said, waiting for my reaction. "It's very tight, and feels wonderful, but I've always wanted to fuck that little ass of yours, too."

I moved the head of his stiffening prick to my little rosebud, and squatted down a little farther. The resistance was brief, and his head popped past my sphincter as I let out a deep breath. I lowered myself a little more, and then repositioned my legs. He was longer than he was wide, but his girth was respectable.

"How does that feel?" I asked, gently moving up and down on his shaft.

"Good, but I think you need to take me in your mouth again. Make it nice and wet so I can really slide into that tight little butt of yours," Jim said. "Would you mind doing that?"

"I don't mind, Mr. Barker," I said, lifting myself off his shaft and moving back between his legs. My eyes were locked on his as I took the head of his prick in my mouth. I looked at him without blinking as I let my saliva drool from my mouth and all around his shaft. I took his cock down my throat once, closing my eyes for only a second, and then looked into his eyes again. I crawled back up to his face, kissing his body along the way, until I reached his neck.

"I don't mind sucking your dirty cock after it's been in my tight, little ass Mr. Barker," I whispered. "As long as you don't mind kissing me afterward."

He brought a hand behind my head and pulled me in for a surprisingly passionate French kiss. I really could have used him in my pussy right then, but I broke the kiss, moved back, and guided him back into my waiting butthole.

He slid in easier this time, but he was still a tight fit and I could only seem to get four or five inches of him inside me at a time.

I fingered my pussy, and rubbed my clit while I bounced up and down on him. I teased my pierced nipples, hoping to make him come again, and then remembered how much semen he produced during his earlier blowjob. I could only imagine what it would feel like to have that much come deposited into my bowels. I'd be shitting come for days!

I shifted my legs again, and rested on my shins as he brought his hands to my hips.

With each of my downward thrusts, he pushed me down on his shaft a little farther, until he was completely inside me. I stopped for a moment, holding all nine inches with my tightened my glutes, before relaxing them as I tightened my anus.

I watched as Jim's eyes widened.

"I bet my mother never did that, did she?" I asked.

I started moving again, and held Jim's hands onto my hips, allowing him to set the pace. Once he had me bouncing on his dick again, I went back to rubbing my pussy and playing with my tits.

I must have looked like I was riding a galloping horse and was on the verge of being thrown off.

Jim motioned for me to suck his cock again, and I did, enthusiastically. I was enjoying his company, but he was taking forever to come, and I was afraid the other men were growing impatient.

Instead of giving me a grand finale with a mouthful of come, he instead had me sit on his dick again.

I alternated between bouncing on his cock up my butt, to blowing him three more times in thirty minutes. It was a strange fuck, but I really was having fun.

At some point, I started making some unusual noises. Not quite moans or groans, but not words, either. Little John was the first to notice it a few weeks prior, and asked if I realized I was making those noises. I was oblivious at the time. But, the other men soon realized that when I started making those noises, I was getting lost in the moment. Come drunk, I think they called it.

My whole body was drenched in my sweat. I was giving myself and incredible workout, having to alternate which hand rubbed my pussy so I could keep going. I really just wanted Jim to come so I could move onto someone else, but I made myself come in the process. If anyone thought I was about to be thrown from the horse before, they would have really worried about me as I convulsed on Jim's lap.

"Oh fuck!" Jim cried out.

"Finally," I thought to myself, and waited for the familiar twitch of an ejaculating cock in my butt.

Nothing could have prepared me for what happened, instead.

Jim came, sure enough. Hard, and substantial. Come ended up seeping from my butt and around his shaft while I continued to ride him.

And then he went.

His face was contorted, and red as if he were taking a shit. And then he relaxed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Jim?" I asked, slowing my hip movements.

His hands had dropped to the mat at his sides.

I looked around. "Guys?" I asked, hoping someone was paying attention. They all were.

"Come on, Abby," Jerry grabbed my arm and pulled me up from Jim's lap. "Get your clothes on, quick."

I turned to see Mort already at Jim's side, doing chest compressions.