Abby's Plan

Story Info
She had a plan to get her hubby to join her.
14.3k words
4.24
307.9k
112
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We weren't the first couple to find ourselves in the situation. Fifteen years married and the passion was lacking. The affection was there and the love making was a little off - down from three or four times a week to twice and usually on Tuesday and Friday - but we were happy together. At least we were until she got her sister involved.

I never did find out how Abby and her sister Jane got on the subject, but one evening Abby said to me:

"Where did the fierce passion go Rob? It used to be that we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. Our love making was spontaneous and never on a set schedule. I remember times when you would pull the car over and have me on the back seat on the way home from the grocery store. Remember your dad's birthday party? The one where you pulled me out into the garage and did me on the hood of his car? What happened to us Rob?"

"I guess we grew up Abby. I guess we finally realized what the consequences would be if we were caught on the back seat on the side of the road or the embarrassment we would have caused all concern if someone had come out into the garage and seen us. What happened Abby is that life got in the way and made us grow up."

"Are you saying that you are satisfied with the way things are?"

"If the question is "Am I satisfied with my life" the answer is a most definite yes. If the question is "Would I like a hotter sex life" then the answer to that is also a yes, but how do we do it Abby? Stop and think about why we are where we are. We started out young and carefree, but as time went on there were promotions at work; jobs that required more time, harder work and more responsibility. How many times did you come home from work to find me hot and ready to go only to hear you say:

"Oh God baby, not tonight. I need to go soak in the tub."

"How many times did I come home to find you horny as hell and have to tell that I couldn't because I was just to beat? It hasn't changed any Abs. Since making Division Manager you are putting in sixty or more hours a week and on any given night I can expect to get a phone call from you telling me that you will be working late. And that is if I'm here to take the call. Since my becoming a Regional Manager my hours are as stupidly long as yours. With our schedules we are lucky to get the twice a week that we do get."

"Well honey, I'm not satisfied with things the way they are and I want to do something about it. Jane says that there are a lot of things we can do to put some spark back in our love life."

"Jane says? You are taking relationship advice from a woman who is on her fourth husband? The same Jane who was named as a correspondent in three different divorce cases?"

"At least none of her problems were sexual."

I had to laugh at that. "Abs, all of her problems are sexual. She is having sex with another man and her husband finds out or the wife of the man she was screwing finds out."

"Rob, you stop that right now. We agreed not to talk about Jane and what she does with her life. All I meant when I said none of her problems were sexual is that she has a healthy attitude when it comes to sex and I trust Jane to know about sexual sparks. She told me several things we can do, that I can do, but I guess most of what she said can be boiled down to never saying no."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Just what it says; never say no. If we are driving down the street and I tell you to pull over and get in the back seat you don't say no. If we are at a movie and you put your hand on my leg and start working your way up I don't push your hand away and say, "No rob, not here." If you are in the mood and I'm not I don't say no, but give you the chance to work me into the mood."

"So if I want to make love to you on a picnic table in the park at high noon you won't say no?"

"If that is what you really want to do. We might go to jail, but we will go together. It is a trust thing baby. I have to trust you not to do anything that might hurt us and you will have to trust me to do the same. Bottom line is that we are the ones who let things go stale so we are the ones who have to put the spark back. It isn't a case of finding the time to do things; it is a case of making the time."

"So did Jane give you a game plan?"

"She just told me to stop whining and do something about it."

She stood up and said, "Let's go. I'm going to take you up to the bedroom and suck your dick so hard that your ears will be pulled inside your head and then we will go from there."

It was a long and very enjoyable evening for me and the blow job and furious romp in the morning started my day off just right.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night something came up at work and I called home and told Abby not to hold dinner for me. When I did get home around nine I found Abby waiting for me in nothing but a pair of high heels. She had a drink in her hand and she handed it to me and said:

"Here lover, sip this to help you relax while I see to it that a certain part of your body doesn't get too relaxed."

She went to her knees in front of me and reached for my zipper. It was the first time I'd been blown just inside my front door; the first time I took my wife on the stairs just inside the front door and the first time I'd made love to a naked lady while I was still fully dressed. Abby waited until it was over before telling me how it felt when the hairs of her pussy kept getting caught in my zipper.

The next morning she woke me with a blow job and when I reached for her she laughed and got off the bed and told me that the blow job was just a preview for what I would get that night.

Abby made sure that things got lively in our bedroom. I did my part. I took her out for dinner and dancing on Saturday and when we left the lounge I drove out to the place that was the local 'lover's lane' when we were dating. We did some serious making out before I told her to move to the back seat.

"I don't know Rob; we haven't been here in years and years and who knows what the cops are like now."

"Wasn't it you who told me about never saying no? About how it didn't matter if we went to jail so long as it was together?"

She grinned and crawled over the seat into the back. She sat next to me on the drive home and played with my cock the whole way. Once in the house it was straight to the bedroom for one more romp before falling asleep in each other's arms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the next month we made love in the Wal-Mart parking lot; Abby blew me as we went through an automatic car wash and I took her dog fashion in the reference section of the local library. The closest we came to having a problem was at one of the local theatres. We were in the back row and Abby was sitting on my lap with my cock well up in her when a man came down the aisle from the other end and sat down beside me. He leaned to me and whispered:

"This is a respectable place and I don't really want to call the cops, but I will if necessary."

He got up and left us alone and Abby quickly got up off my lap. Abby wanted to get up and leave, but I made her stay and watch the rest of the film.

The theatre episode fueled Abby's imagination and she talked me into taking her to an adult theatre to see some x-rated films. The Bluebird was having a nostalgia special, "Deep Throat" and "Behind the Green Door" so on Saturday night I took her to see it. We were five minutes into "Deep Throat" when Abby reached over, unzipped me and took out my cock. I glanced quickly around, but no one seemed to notice as Abby's head went down and took me in her mouth.

Abby gives great head and as she sucked on me I looked around and saw some of the action going on. We were on the rear row of the center section and I could see a couple over in the right section doing what Abby and I had done in the other theatre. Three rows down from us I could see a woman's arm moving as she jacked off the guy sitting next to her and five rows down and in the left section I saw two guys who seemed to be working on each other.

I was leaning back, eyes closed and enjoying the hell out of what Abby was doing to me when I heard a noise in front of us. I opened my eyes and saw two guys move in front of us and sit down. They turned to watch what Abby was doing and she noticed them and pulled off my cock and sat up and when she did they turned and faced the movie screen.

Abby waited a couple of minutes and then she took off her panties, got up from her seat and sat down on my cock facing the movie. She moaned as I slid into her and started fucking her and the two guys turned around to watch. They watched as Abby bounced up and down on me and I heard her moan:

"Oh God baby, they're watching me. I'm being watched fucking you baby; so fucking hot."

I couldn't see her face but the guys in front of me could. I don't know what they saw or thought they saw, but one of them stood up and took out his cock and leaned forward to push it at Abby's face. I put my arms around her and pulled her back tight against me and snarled at the asshole to sit his ass back down. The mood was broken and Abby got off me and a minute later she said she wanted to leave. On the ride home she said:

"I was just getting into it. It was such a kick to be watched. Why did that guy have to go and ruin it?"

I didn't have a clue as to how to answer that and Abby said, "Hurry up and get us home baby. I need to finish what we started."

It ended up being a pretty exhausting night for me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was the middle of the week following the adult movie fiasco when Abby said:

"Jane said something else we could try would be role playing."

"How?"

"Maybe after we go out for dinner you could drop me off at the front door of a lounge, go park the car and then come in and pretend you are picking me up."

We tried it and it seemed to go okay. Abby got turned on by it and she told me about the guy who hit on her before I got there and then she went after my cock like a starving woman. The following Friday night we did it again only that time she asked me to give her a fifteen minute head start.

"I want to see if I can draw a couple of guys that you will have to separate me from."

I gave her the fifteen minutes and when I walked in she was sitting at the bar with three guys standing around her. I watched for about five minutes and when one of the three left to go to the john I walked over and said:

"Hi. I'm Rob and you look like a lady who needs to be rescued. Join me at a table?"

One of the guys looked like he was going to take exception to my butting in, but before he could say anything Abby said:

"I like take charge guys. Sure, why not."

She got off her stool and we moved to a table. We talked, had a few drinks and danced and then I had to go to the bathroom. When I came back she was out on the dance floor with one of the guys who had been with her at the bar. The song ended and she headed back for our table. The band started the next number and before she could get to the table one of the other guys from the bar intercepted her and led her back out onto the dance floor. She ended up dancing with all three of them before returning to the table. As Abby sat down she said:

They want me to go with them to a party."

I didn't say anything and she said, "I told Ben, he's the last one I danced with, that I'm sticking with you because of the size of the lump you keep poking into my leg. He told me that if size was my thing he had nine and a half inches. I laughed and told him that all the guys say that and he offered to show it to me the next time you go to the bathroom."

"I'll just have to make sure that I won't have to go to the bathroom before we get home."

"Oh come on honey; this may be my only chance to see one that big."

"This is role play Abby; where we pretend, remember? Pretend I have ten inches."

"Spoil sport. You probably won't let me go party with them either."

"Good bet Abby."

"You're no fun."

"You want to pull a train Abby? That's what they have planned for you if you go."

"Oh my, wouldn't that be kinky. Would you join in or just watch?"

"We will never know Abby because we won't be there."

She pretended to be pissed and then said, "Oh well, lets get out of here then so I can check out this ten inches you say you have."

To get a good blow job while you are driving down the road you need to push the seat all the way back as far as it will go. Sometimes that makes it hard to reach the pedals, but I managed to get us home safe.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next weekend on Friday night Abby asked for a thirty minute head start and I told her that I didn't think that was such a good idea; that I wasn't comfortable with the way I had to separate her from the three guys the previous time.

"But that's what makes it so good for me honey. Seeing you see how desirable I am to these other guys and then letting you take me away from them and then take me home and fuck my brains out."

She kept after me until I caved and then I laughingly told her, "No going out to the parking lot to check out dick sizes."

"Oh pooh! There you go again being a party pooper."

I gave her a thirty minute head start and I was not pleased with the result. I walked into the lounge and saw her out on the dance floor with some guy and they were dancing close and the guy had his hand on her ass. What really torqued me was that she made no move to push it away. I took a seat at the bar and watched to see where she would sit when the music stopped.

The song ended and she walked with her dance partner to a table and sat down with him. I wondered how I was supposed to move in on her in that sort of situation and make it seem natural, but I couldn't come up with anything. Trying to cut in on the dance floor would probably get me a "Fuck off buddy" and cause a scene so I decided to wait and see what Abby might do to give me an opening. Half an hour went by and Abby danced three more dances with the guy and each time she allowed his hands to go wherever he wanted to put them and at no time did she ever look my way.

"Time to end this shit" I thought as I got up and headed for the table where the two of them were sitting. I walked up and then sat down on one of the two empty chairs at the table. I smiled at Abby and said:

"How's it going Abs? Looking good as always."

I turned to the guy and offered my hand for a shake. "Rob Turner. I used to date Abbey." He didn't know what to do so he took my hand and as we shook he said, "Jim. Jim Stanton."

"Pleased to meet you Jim. Hey, I don't mean to intrude on you two, but I have what you might call a social obligation here. Like I said, I used to date Abby. The key words here are "used to." The reason that I stopped dating her is that she gave me the clap. I just thought you should know. You all have a good time now."

I got up and returned to my seat at the bar and watched as the two of them talked and I could tell from the facial expressions that it wasn't "sweet talk." After a minute or so Jim stood up, threw a couple of bills down on the table and walked away. Abby looked around and spotted me and I raised my glass in 'salute' and then finished my drink and headed for the car.

I was sitting in the car when Abby came out of the lounge and I flashed the lights a couple of times so she could see where I was parked. She was steamed when she got into the car.

"How could you do that to me? Have you any idea how much you embarrassed me?"

"Pretty good idea, but then you had it coming."

"Why in the world would you say something like that?"

"You were supposed to go in there and take a seat at the bar and put yourself in a position where I could move in on you. No way to do that when you settled in at a table with one guy and then just stayed there. I had limited options and I was pissed with you for what you were letting him do with his hands without even making a token effort to stop him. I think I handled it pretty well. No direct confrontation with the guy, but I got you separated."

"Who knows what he will tell and who he will tell it to. I won't ever be able to go back in there again."

"Oh well, too bad, but I guess it was my fault that things turned out the way they did. I knew that giving you a thirty minute head start wasn't a good idea, but I let you do it anyway."

She said nothing and for the first time since we started these little weekend role playing things Abby did not slide across the seat and sit next to me. When we got home she went straight to bed, pulled the covers over her head and ignored me when I got into bed next to her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday I had a golf date. We had a ten o'clock tee time and I left the house at nine-fifteen intending to stop on the way to the golf course and get gas and some coffee and donuts on the way. I was a block from the house when the right front tire went flat. I opened the trunk and found that the spare wasn't there and then I remembered loaning it to one of the guys I worked with. We got off work one night and when we got to the parking lot we noticed that he had a flat. He opened his trunk and found that his spare was flat also and since our tires and wheels were the same size I loaned him my spare Abby's car had the same size tire and wheel so I walked back to the house to get her spare.

I went in the front door and was just about to call out for Abby and tell her I needed her keys when I heard her on the telephone in the kitchen.

"--------hand on my ass and Rob was watching. I was hot enough to fuck and Jim thought he was on his way to getting some."

I didn't like the sound of that so I didn't move and just stood there and listened.

"No, but he did get his hand half way up my leg while we were sitting at the table."

"Well, maybe a little."

"No. Rob managed to fuck it up for me. I have his phone number, but calling him now won't do any good after the shit Rob pulled."

"I've done everything you have suggested Sis, but Rob just won't loosen up."

"No Sis, not at all."

"No Jane, I'm just going to have to accept that he is a stick in the mud and work around it. He is never going to loosen up and be the man I need him to be."

"Of course I love him. Why else would I be trying so hard to move him to a point where we can do it together? The problem is that he is just too straight."

"Oh yeah. I'm not going to stop. If he doesn't come on board I'm still going to do it alone."

"You think?"

"Okay then, I'll try that this weekend. I'll get with you later on the timing. "(giggle, giggle, giggle) and won't that be a kick."

I backed quietly out of the house and closed the door. I used my cell to call Chuck and tell him that I would have to cancel and then I made a lot of noise opening the front door and going into the house. "Abby?" I called out as I walked in. "In the kitchen honey." As I walked into the kitchen she was saying, "Got to go Jane. Talk to you later."

When she hung up the phone I told her what had happened and told her that I needed the keys to her car so I could get her spare.

"Sorry honey, but I had a flat day before yesterday and my spare is on the left rear of the car. The other tire is at the Goodyear place and I told them I would pick it up Monday. Why don't you call Triple A? We've belonged for years so it's about time we used them."

If I hadn't already overheard her half of the conversation with Jane and become suspicious what she had just told me would have had alarm bells ringing loud and clear. Anything, and I do mean anything, that went wrong with Abby's car was reported to me immediately. I heard about every squeak and rattle -real or imagined - and was expected to look into it. She even came to me with stuff like: