ABC Modeling Company Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At about 3 AM I had had enough, I am tired. Still dressed, I climb into bed next to my brother and snuggled up. His face still changing. He put an arm around me even though he is still asleep. Two minutes later Beth snuggles in on the other side and then Cindy next to her. We all have king size beds for our threesomes, room is no issue.

I awake to a stampede running up the stairs. The light outside is bright, I am still tired, but I feel terrific. My brother is holding me snugly in his arms. I hear my mother's voice coming up the stairs now and think, "Oh shit I am in bed with my naked brother and my parents are coming up. OH SHIT!!" I lift the sheets to find my brother in some shorts, thank GOD!

Next thing I know, my parents are rushing into the room, and I am just waking up as are Beth, Cindy, and Ron! I yell "Wholly shit Ron, it's about fucking time you wake up!!"

My parents stop dead in their tracks, their confused. Ron is confused. Beth and Cindy are confused. I am pissed, "We have been waiting six months for you to come home, what the fuck happened? Why didn't you come home? Why do you hate me?" Then I lost it and start to cry hysterically and hyperventilate.

Ron looks at me strangely then announces, "My head hurts. I need a drink."

That breaks me out of my fit and I yell at him "YOU ARE DONE LIVING IN A BOTTLE!! Now explain yourself!"

Run looks around, all eyes are on him. Mom is in bed with us and her arms are around Ron.

Ron sits up, he is at a loss to explain, he says, "Hey, all I remember is drinking, getting more to drink and then being kidnapped again."

We all yell out "Again?"

I add, "Explain!"

Ron has a confused look on his face, "I remember drinking and being kidnapped, not sure why I said again. Why are you all here? What hospital is this?"

Mom is first to spit out, "You joined the army almost five years ago, we get a stuffed animal with a letter", he grins, "and next thing I know your sister and two friends have you picked up out of a shithole. I get a cryptic phone call, a limo picks me up, they force us to sleep and eat, wow can those boys cook, then I find you here in your sister's bed sleeping with her and her two lesbian friends. You better start answering some questions before I kill you!", her nostrils flaring.

Ron is lost, he stutters then, "I remember basic training as clear as day but right after basic, I wake up drinking and then taken by your friends. I have no idea what you are talking about".

I ask, "Then why did you grin when mom mentioned my teddy bear and the letter."

Ron shakes his head and says, "I have no idea. Hey, I am hungry. Can I get some clothes and breakfast? I don't think I have eaten in a week."

My dad takes command now (military training), he points at his wife, "Jan, make us some breakfast. Ron, I took some of your old clothes with us, here is a suitcase. Everyone else, downstairs now so he can dress. Now! Go."

We are all stunned, once again I get orders in my own house by a man and we are listening. We get up, go to the kitchen, and help mom and Terry (our cook) make a feast for thirty. We have four kinds of eggs, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, French toast, regular toast, hash browns, country potatoes, coffee, milk, and orange juice.

Ten minutes later, Ron comes down wearing my dad's clothes. They are way too tall for him, he looks hilarious. The boy has no sense of fashion.

He walks into the kitchen and says, "Very funny mom. I had no idea you kept my clothes from 8th grade. Now, where are my real clothes?"

Mom says to Ron straight-faced, "Honey, those are your clothes, you bought that senior year in High School, you have grown. I guess that is why you are wearing your father's clothes? They look horrible on you. Help yourself, dear."

Ron did, he took a bit of everything. He ate like he really had not eaten anything in a week. Then he spoke, "OK, so what is really going on here? You playing games on me or something? Are you doing this because I went to a party?"

Mom asks, "What party did you go to?"

Ron has no answer. We spent the rest of the afternoon catching him up on the world, our business, and the strange last few days. Ron has no clue. That night, Ron slept in my bed, mom and dad slept in Cindy's room, and the rest of us slept in Beth's room which wasn't that unusual for us.

We dress for bed, nude, of course, and slip into bed and lay there thinking about the day.

Chapter 7 – Bed Time

Beth is always in the middle, she started fingering herself. I can't see anything, but I can hear her finger squishing as she slides her finger along the length of her lips. That's all she needs to do to get off. A slow up and down, teasing herself along the edge.

Cindy is next to get going. She is a bit more aggressive. She teases the outside lips but then adds a second and third finger as she starts dipping into her hole. Her juices are like liquid apple pie. Sweet and sticky, you can eat it all day. She slips a finger up her ass to get the "ahhhhh, so good."

I must play, and I like variety. I will tease the outer lips, then the inner lips, stick a few fingers in and roll them around the edges but avoiding that special spot. With my other hand, I am pulling my nipples out and letting them spring back in an alternating fashion.

The smell is amazing, we are panting, moaning, groaning, yet each deep in thought about the day and the future. Normally the lights go on and we start swapping partners and positions. Not tonight, all three of us are going solo and lost in thought.

Beth whispers, "I am going to fuck your brother."

All fingers stop. I ask, "What did you just say?"

Beth repeats in a whisper, "I am going to fuck your brother. I think I am falling in love with him again."

Cindy responds, "I know what you mean. We teased him, got him beat up, put him in the hospital five times? Yet he was always there. I had a crush on him for the longest time. He was two years younger, wasn't great looking, wasn't in a cool group. But there was something about his loyalty, his sense of honor, his commitment. He knew what was coming to him, yet he took it anyways."

Beth breaths heavy, "We took him for granted. We never did anything for him. He was sooo cute. His eyes are what did me in. Just like a little puppy."

Cindy whispers, "Oh yes, those eyes. Those alone could have killed people. He sure was a scrapper. I can't ever remember someone walking away unhurt, even if there was two of them. Now he seems so fragile, so broken. I just want to grab him and curl up in bed with him as he makes love to me."

I interject, "Cindy! That is my brother! My own flesh and blood. Would you two really do that to me?"

Beth responds first, "In a heartbeat. He isn't my brother. You will have your turn, you want him just as badly as we do."

I whisper, "He is my brother, I can't do anything."

Cindy answers this time, "You will. You are submissive. After he has us, he will want you too and you won't be able to say no. You know it's true. You will do ANYTHING we ask you to. But don't worry, we won't request you do him, you will do it on your own. Face it, Anna, he is a stud and you are going to fuck your brother. We can see the love and lust in your eyes. If he was my brother, I would still fuck him. Just you wait, you will fuck your own brother and you will be happy about it."

We all orgasmed at the same time and fell into a blissful sleep.

Chapter 8 – Going Shopping

The next morning again was uncomfortable. Everyone wanted answers and Ron has none. We have a nice breakfast, sit and talk some more but there isn't much to discuss. I announced, "Ron, you look like a dork wearing dad's clothes. We are going shopping."

Beth and Cindy squeal, mom perks up, dad groans, and Ron asks, "Why?"

Beth spoke up, "Ron, your sister, Cindy, and I have a very successful modeling agency. We have an image to uphold. Do you want to spend time with us in public?"

Ron answers, "I am ready, who is driving?"

Everyone smiles, that was just what we needed to break the tension.

I start barking out orders, "Wilson, we need the car! Wilson will do the driving. Mom, you are coming with us. Dad, time for you to start calling your old buddies or go down to the VA and get some answers, Ron is clueless about the last four years of his life and I want to know why. Leon will drive you if needed. Beth, I want backdoor access to suits. Cindy, I want backdoor access to casual wear. Make the calls now. No back door, no more business from us. Start calling. I will get Manuel."

Beth asked, "He does guys? I thought he was women only?"

I reply smugly, "Do you really think that if I brought in this big hulk we could keep his hands off him?"

All three girls snicker, Ron felt uncomfortable, mom smiles.

Thirty minutes later we are pulling up to the back door of "Taz".

The back door opens, Manuel walks out with a huge smile on his face. He opens the door of the limo and escorts Ron, me, Beth, Cindy, and mom into a private salon. Manuel exclaims, "What did you do to this poor boy! He looks like a wolf that's been sleeping in a cave. He has knots, uneven bangs, oh my he is sooooo cute. Can I have him?"

I quickly answer, "How would you like to lose every customer you have? One rumor and you are done!"

Manuel answers with a smile, "Bitch."

I smile and say "This is my long-lost brother, my mom, and you know Cindy and Beth. He means the world to us. Fix him now!" Then I hug Manuel, he really is the best at styling hair and getting the right style for the event. He knows we love him as only three hot lesbians could love a gay guy.

Manuel answers, "OK, get up here big boy, let's make a miracle."

While mom, Beth, Cindy, and I discuss what style he needs, Manuel starts cutting and finishes while we are still discussing.

All four of us yell "Perfect!"

I pay and then we move on to the next store, casual. Again, we are welcome at the back door, an older distinguished gentleman named Paul ushers us into a private room in the back. He looks at Ron and walks away. We all stand to look at each other for about ten minutes. Then two very attractive young women walk in carrying armfuls of clothes. Shirts, boxers, shorts, slacks, socks, three belts, and four pairs of shoes. The girls take the clothes into a dressing room while taking Ron by the hand. He goes in with a big smile on his face.

This is where Ron will fill in as I was not in the room.

*****

Hey there, it's me, Ron.

Two young and cute women take me into a private but large room. The girls are stunning. They are not twins; but damn, they are close enough. Both have long honey-colored hair, stacked with at least a pair of D's on a slender build. The first girl has a set of deep blue eyes that stay riveted on mine. She has a look of lust and determination in her.

The second woman wasn't as confident but has the most magnificent green eyes, they are like emeralds. She has a tiny nose and they both are pale, no sun for these girls, they must work a lot. They each carry several boxes, bags, and still more on hangers.

I am standing there in my dad's clothes, you can't see my hands because the sleeves are so long, and the pants are reverse cuffed, so I don't trip. The sandals are ok, but a pair of boots would have been nice. The two girls hang up all the clothes or set them on the table that is to the side. They have me stand in the middle of the room and proceed to slowly and methodically take off all my clothes.

Green eyes hook my pants with her hands (I am commando, no way I was wearing my dad's boxers) and slides them down to the floor. As soon as she passes my cock, it springs up and hits the bottom of her chin. That evokes a small giggle. I start to object when blue eyes gives me a deep kiss that melts me on the spot. All fight is gone. They have me and are going to do whatever they want. Why would I want to resist?

Blue eyes says to green eyes, "Get the boxers, socks, shoes, the white shirt, and the blue shorts."

She says to me as she looks down at my monster erection, "We are a classy establishment. I can't have you going out there and being embarrassed in front of all those beautiful women." She then drops like a rock to cock level and slowly inhales my throbbing cock into her mouth until I am down her throat. She twists her tongue around my shaft. I am ready to blow.

Green eyes notices my situation and whispers, "We have a wager you won't last a minute. Hold it, hold it, hold it, ok, now you may coat her throat with your baby batter."

That was it, I let it go. It's obviously been a while since I last had sex, I had gallons of cum. Blue eyes goes wild. Her eyes doubled in size. After two shots down the throat, she pulls back to the head and starts gulping rope after rope after rope until I start dribbling and then she stops. She opens her mouth and shows me a big load.

Green eyes speaks, "Time for me to collect on my bet. Had you not held out, I would not get my share." She then sits on the floor, tilts her head back. Blue eyes walks over to Green eyes, lowers her head to almost touching, and then opens her mouth so the remnants of my load slowly drip into the mouth of Green eyes. She stands up, looks directly at me, swallows, and then helps me put on my boxers. A minute later I am strutting in front of the girls with my new clothes and a huge smile on my face. Damn, I look good and feel great.

I get the gold seal of approval and walk back into the dressing room. Blue eyes is naked as the day she was born and whispers, "Just prepping you for my sister. I gave her 90 seconds." They take off my clothes and get the next set on in record time. I stroll out and impress the ladies again.

***

Ron had enough fun telling his story. We had no idea what happened till much later. Ok, back to Anna now.

About five minutes after going in, Ron comes out with a smile and dressed impeccably. Everything fit perfectly which isn't easy with a muscular body. Ron spun around, got four thumbs up, went back to the room and came out three minutes later. Again, everything is perfect, and he has this huge silly grin on his face.

I spoke up, "Everything is perfect, we will take it all."

The girls came out with huge smiles on their faces and one with beautiful green eyes says, "But there is still more to try on."

I interject, "Your boss obviously knows how to fit a man, we don't need to try on the rest."

I paid for everything, load it all into the trunk (except what Ron is wearing), and move to the next store.

I teasingly ask Ron, "Why was that girl so dejected when I said we were done?"

Ron says with a perfectly straight face in front of our mother, "It was her turn to blow me."

Mom instantly blushes, Beth and Cindy smile, I am furious and instantly jealous. I did not smile which bothered me, why am I jealous? He is my brother and I am a lesbian. Are Beth and Cindy right, am I falling for a man, my brother? Could I do that? No. I am not ready to cross that line.

The third store was more like the others, we walk out with five suits. We had a blast shopping. It cost a lot of money, but it was worth it.

Why am I still jealous? While getting the suits, Wilson picked up dad and we go out to a nice Italian place for a quiet dinner in a private room. Beth and Cindy sit next to Ron at dinner and seem to always have a hand on him or holding his hands. Ron didn't mind but I did.

Chapter 9 – The Club

After dinner, we go home, and Cindy decides, "We need to go out tonight and celebrate. There is that new 50's club that is supposed to be really hot. We need to make an appearance, and we can look for new girls."

I ask Ron, "You up to it? Feel up to going out with three of the towns hottest women?"

Ron yells out, "Wilson, we need a car!"

Two hours later after we change into something more revealing, and when I say us, I don't mean Ron. Wilson drops us off at the Monte Carlo 3000, the city's newest nightclub. Wilson tells us he will be around back when we finish.

Beth has on a silver long evening gown with a slit up just a bit too far and a V that goes down just a bit too far. It is a simple dress that is silky smooth and matches her long legs, I want to take her right now. Cindy has a stunning short leather mini skirt with an almost translucent white top that fails to completely cover her nipples as she did not wear a bra. I have a mid-length bright red skirt a bit above the knees and a glimmering black top that shows a ton of cleavage.

All three of us wore at least three-inch heels making us the envy of everyone. Random strangers stop to watch us enter with interlocked arms. Everyone knew we were there, and the rags got their photos for tomorrows whatever. It was ok, that's why we are there. Beth really is a marketing genius. We are led to a table right out front where everyone can see us. Beth asks me to order drinks, grabs Ron and says, "Let's dance little brother."

With this being a classy place, it is mostly slow dancing. I knew Beth could dance to anything, we all had dance classes for our modeling careers. Ron wasn't as bad as I expected him to be. He kept it tame, no dunks, spins, or anything special, but he never stepped on her toes either. I know, I was watching. Well, I was until some dude interrupts me with a "Hey beautiful, you need a dance partner. Look, I am ready to go."

He was ok looking but way to pushy and I wanted to dance with my brother. I replied nicely, "Thank you but I have next dance with that stud over there."

Then his buddy joined him and says, "I really think it would be good for you if we help you out, it might be a while before you get serviced" and then he made the mistake of putting his hand on my shoulder.

Instantly Ron smiles, grabs the guys hand and says "I believe the woman made it clear that I have next dance which is now. If you will excuse us, I have a beautiful woman to dance with."

Ron then reaches for my hand, drew me close to him, and before leaving he says to the two guys, "Just in case you didn't know, this other beautiful woman here, is my next dance partner. I think you both need to find someone else." Then he moves me five feet away, raises his hands, clapped twice and points at the two gentlemen.

Ron holds me close as we circle the floor twice. I notice that as we dance, the two men are talking to security in a heated discussion. Beth and Cindy are looking worried before the song ends, we are sitting with them again.

Beth says, "Thank you, Ron, those two were starting to creep me out."

Ron replies, "I noticed the bouncers are former military based on their tattoos, I figured any attention their way and they would pick up on my meaning. They did. Cindy, it's your turn!"

With that, he grabbed her by the hand and lead her around the dance floor. His confidence is now high, he is happy, and we have a good night. We each have one more dance with Ron, the second being slower and our heads on his shoulder. In total, we were there less than two hours.

We don't drink much; nothing good happens when you stay out too late. Guys drink a lot and think they can do whatever they want. We high tail it out well before midnight. Beth pays, and we leave the club. It is a nice club, nice people, and the right type of mood. All of that was true up until we reach the car.

As we are getting ready to enter the car, one of the two pricks from before yells, "We want them bitches", pulls out a knife as his buddy also comes out of the shadows with a knife along with four other guys. OH Shit! I am now crying and taking my shoes off to use as a weapon (hey, I was hysterical), and I feel Cindy and Beth holding me and crying their eyes out as well. Ron has his hands at his side and is just standing there as if he is in a trance.