ABCD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
218 Followers

Time passed and I was tiring, I confess, when she warned me, 'She's ready. Don't stop. She's going to go. Here comes the fucky-stuff. Big bounce!' This I took to mean I should finish her off with an especially pronounced up, till she was almost out of me, and a pounding down, driving her home. This served to push me over, too, as I felt her cock swell and then contract as she pumped into me, again and again. The orgasm was so intense that she drooled and crooned and giggled and wept until her cock shrank quickly and slipped out, releasing a large quantity of glutinous cum.

That was it, my duty was done, and I dismounted. She lay still and rewarded me with a seraphic smile and said, 'Lovely, lovely fucky-fucky. And you did it, too.'

I wiped up the liquid running down my legs with my shirt, and she got off the bed and put on her panties and dress. We were finished. Without further words, she went to and let herself out of the front door.

She visited several times after that, having, apparently, not found another woman ready, willing or able to fulfil her need, and being without a partner at the time I was ready, willing and able to do the fulfilling. After all, I did orgasm myself.

The reason for calling her Delta will become apparent. The first time we were together, at her flat not mine, she was reluctant to undress. She was a fine-looking woman, abundantly healthy and energetic, thanks to much gym-work and running. She was much taller than me and lean, her breasts and bottom small and tight but perfectly shaped. She kept her hair in a buzz-cut and never wore make-up. She was not pretty or beautiful, but broad cheekbones, strong eyebrows and large brown eyes made her highly attractive. So that it was surprising to be told that she had had very few encounters with women.

She was, however, desperate for an affectionate, passionate liaison, and my website entry had given her hope that I might be suitable, because she understood that I was not concerned with physical stereotypes and ready to take people as I found them.

I realised at once that she was shy about some aspect of her body when we came to undress in her bedroom. She happily took off her tee-shirt and minimal bra, revealing cone-shaped breasts with pointy pink nipples set on them, like cherries on cupcakes. She strummed them to erect them herself and invited me to taste them. They were the most sharply pointed nips I ever saw, tracing across the tongue like a pencil lead.

'They like squeezing,' she said. 'Ever had a nipple up your bum? Quite tricky to manage and best from the back, but the squeeze is great. You're too cheeky, though.'

I was by then naked and she was patting my bottom, apparently too busy thinking of getting nipples into anuses to continue stripping. I decide to help and took off her skirt. Under it she was wearing heavy-duty black games knickers, and when I grasp those at the waist to peel them down she grabbed my hands, and said, 'You've got to promise not to be disgusted or laugh.'

'Why, what have you got in there?' I asked, 'A rhino horn?'

'Promise,' she bade me earnestly.

'I promise,' I said, taking her in my arms and starting a long kiss, after which she released my hands and I pulled down the bloomers and she stepped out of them, turning away from me and offering her bottom.

It was a sweet bottom, neat and tight, cheeks so compressed that her crack appeared impenetrable. I knelt down and stroked and kissed it and she said, 'That's good. I love to have my bum caressed -- I can even come just from that sometimes.'

'That would be good to see,' I said. 'Never seen that happen.'

I took her by the hips to turn her and she resisted at first. I said, 'You know, if we're going to make love I'm going to see this terrible tool of yours.'

She swung round and said, 'It looks quite normal like this,' prodding her dangling penis.

'Certainly does,' I said. 'Does it rear up and strike, then?'

'No,' she said, 'It looks silly.'

'When it swells up?'

'Yes.'

'That would be why even though you're looking at my terrific tits and my bountiful bottom you're not getting hard?'

'Yes.'

'Well,' I said, 'We're not going to make much love unless it stops being shy. Let me help it a little,' and I took it in my mouth and mumbled it with my tongue, noting how loose and fleshy was the foreskin.

'That's good,' she said, 'And you did promise.'

I was too busy to speak, pleased that this supposedly embarrassing cock was starting to respond. There is something specially exciting and tender, magical, about the erecting of a penis in one's mouth, I think, especially a trans-woman's. At the same time, taking the hint, I reached behind and stroked her cute cheeks, and that did the trick, for her cock swelled to the point that I drew my lips back along its length till it came into view, trembling a little and wavering towards and away from me as her excitement mounted.

A little anatomical note now. Most cocks are triangular in cross-section, with the broadest, hardest, side on top and the other two sides softer, even when the cock is erect. They are also more or less uniform in thickness, though with the glans often larger than the shaft.

Well, this one was a variant on that model, because the top surface was much broader at the base than usual, and the whole thing tapered so that the head, the glans, was small and pointed. This shape became evident only when it was erect, with the foreskin drawn back. The whole organ therefore resembled a delta-winged aircraft in flight.

'You see?' Delta said.

'Yes, I see,' I said, 'And it's certainly unusual, and quite wonderful. I can't wait for it to slip into me. It looks ideal, in fact.'

'It does?'

'Oh yes. That handy tip will slip in so easily, and it will be amazing to feel the rest of it steadily filling me, and that wide base will stretch the opening a treat, because that's where the feeling can be especially fine.'

'You really like it?'

'I love it,' I said, 'I can hardly wait to help it come, anywhere you want.'

'If you go on smoothing my bum like that it'll come now, but I'm longing to come inside you. I've been dreaming about that since I read your post online. I thought you'd be kind and help me. Could I help you to come, too? I love woman-cum.'

'I think we should just go ahead and see what happens,' I said.

We lay on her double-bed, arms round each other and kissed a long time. Her cock rested on my thigh, rigid and pulsing a little, before she moved to tongue and suck my nipples. Which prompts another little essay.

A considerate man will suck and lick nipples and clit, but there is often an atmosphere that he is doing you a favour, or paying in advance for, or preparing you for, his immersion in your vagina, which is the ultimate goal. With a woman, the sucking, licking, stroking are the love-making in themselves, enjoyed by both parties, especially, of course, if they are mutual, without any necessary outcome, or out-cum. When a strap-on is in use, too, the strapper enjoys the fucking in company with the partner. The double-ended dildo is often the perfect way, because it can be entirely mutual, in a way not possible when only one party has a cock.

Well, Delta was a delightful lover, because she loved to clamp her mouth to my vulva and cleverly manoeuvre it so that her agile tongue could dart in and out of my vagina or slurp my clitoris. At the same time, she held my bottom, pressing the cheeks together. I had a sense of being completely cared for. She was in no hurry to push that delta-winged cock into me and enjoyed it hugely twitching against my breasts or in my mouth.

On our first occasion, she orgasmed me three times, humming with delight as I came and timing the slowing and releasing of tongue and hands till I lay glowing in her arms.

And then it became time for me to draw her into me. She climbed between my legs, gazing lovingly into my eyes, and slowly brought her penis to my pussy. The pointy tip slipped between my labia and rested in my vestibule. I felt it twitching as I reached round her hips to hold and mould her cheeks. We waited a long moment, eyes locked, till it was time for her to edge herself further into me. I felt the broadening in the first inches of my vagina. We waited again till it was right for her to slide, slowly, slowly, all the way in. The thick root of her cock swelled against my walls. I took a hand from her bottom to feel that rigid half inch that was not within me, for hers was a long cock.

She was trembling all over, breathing deeply, still gazing wide-eyed into my eyes. She said, 'Darling, I'm ready to come. Are you read for me? I will slam home hard, I expect.'

'Come, come,' I said, 'Fill me with your cum.'

She drew back a little and as she glided in again her buttocks clenched under my hands, she murmured, 'Cumming, so cumming,' and I felt her penis swell, its base blessing my vestibule and there was a series of widely separated throbbings as her cum spurted. Each spurt seemed equal to the previous one, and with each one a great spasm took her whole body. And all the time our gazes were locked and I saw the ecstatic loving beaming into me. It was the warm glow of that look which brought me to coming, and the pulsing of my vagina drew a last burst of cum from her.

Her thin ejaculate was copious, pouring out of me past her cock and flooding out, as if a dam had burst inside me when her cock finally shrank and dropped away.

We held each other tight and fell asleep. When we woke again, she knelt beside me and I stroked her bottom, marvelling at the steady erecting of her delta-cock until, without either of us touching it, it spurted five times into my pussy hair. I have always loved the sight of a penis ejaculating, and this was the first time I had seen a trans-woman ejaculating. So, without my taking thought and without either of us touching me, I came, clenching my bottom in bliss.

This was the first of many happy times together, including going on holidays and seeing each other through trials and tribulations. Eventually, there was a chance for her to pursue her career in the USA and we parted. I thought of going with her, but decided she needed a completely new start, to leave all her old life behind and seek new adventures. Which she did, setting up house a few years later with a divorced woman, lucky enough to be given the loving kindness and unselfish sexhood of dear Delta.

NormaJane
NormaJane
218 Followers
12