Abducted

Story Info
She is abducted on her way home from drama class.
3k words
4.27
59.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heeled boots beat out an urgent tattoo on the sidewalk. She was on her way home from her weekly session with her drama coach. She felt pleased with herself, Gary, her coach, had stopped her only twice in the run through of her pieces for the following week’s examination. Hurriedly she made her way through the dark rain swept night, darting from street lamp pool of light to the next illuminated islet. “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players.” The words she said to herself but some she said out aloud. She paused to recall the next lines and the rhythms.‘They all have their exits and their entrances, and one man in’ She was in a pool of light a car drew into the curb behind her, she walked on not even registering the opening of doors. “They all have their exits and their entrances, an one man in his time plays many parts. His acts …”

Something soft covered her face, muffling her words. Someone had hold of her arms. A sweet hospital smell assailed her nostrils. Then there was nothing …

As she succumbed to the drug, her legs crumpled. The two of her assailants who had got out of the car caught her, a third one held a roll of carpet. Moving with swift rehearsed actions the three unrolled the carpet and rolled the unconscious woman into it. They lifted the roll and slid it into the open tailgate of the waiting Volvo estate. Quickly the carpet roll was secured by tie-downs, hooked onto the load tie points. Two of her assailants squeezed into the back next to the rolled carpet, the third got into the front passenger seat. The driver put the car in gear, effortlessly the big car pulled away. In less than ninety seconds there was no trace of her on the street.

… The sweet antiseptic smell was still in her nostrils. Her mouth was dry. She opened her eyes and saw nothing only blackness. From the coolness of the air on her body she deduced that she was naked. When she tried to move she realized that she was tied down. The surface she lay on was soft and cool a covered mattress. It was as if she was in a vacuum, a cone of silence then becoming aware of the slight discomfort in her ears she knew she was wearing earplugs.

Hands touched her body. Strong fingers toyed with her erect nipples - she could feel that they were hard calloused fingers. It was when she tried to resist an invading digit that she realized how open and exposed she was. Her legs had been tied wide apart and slightly elevated. She felt her abdominal muscles contract and spasm, a warm wetness boiled within her womb, and fluids flowed from her. Her head was tilted back - she knew that her soft throat was extended and vulnerable.

She knew that her body was not hers to consciously control - she was in the control of her abductors, and in her lust she was reacting to the actions of her captors.

The fingers toying with her nipples began to squeeze and tug them as if milking her. Jagged shards of pain shot through her breast. A hand began to squeeze the same breast. The pain grew in intensity crackling through her body like static electricity. A softer skinned pair of hands began to shadow the first hand although the skin of the hand was smoother the fingers still had a vice-like grip.

She felt the hand between her legs withdrew the single digit from her vagina. She could feel her labia being spread, and then a cool slippery substance engulfed her throbbing clitoris and flowed slowly over her open labia. She was sure that she identified the sensation as the application of KY-Jel. Copious amounts flowed over her nether region until she was lubricated from mons to spine.

The hand between her legs made her realize that something was different. At first she was unable to work out what it was, then she could feel it, the sensation of his hand on her skin was different. Whilst she had been unconscious someone had shaved her. As her head cleared of the anesthetic she became increasingly aware of herself, now she registered her head felt different. My God how degrading they’ve shaved my head. Briefly she mourned for her auburn locks – there’s always a price. She consoled herself as she came copiously.

An exploratory finger trailed through this swamp, pausing to briefly diddle her anus then playing briefly at the open entrance to her vagina. Her body reacted; her open vagina of its own accord stretched itself into a yawning chasm. The finger ignored the invitation and proceeded upwards to her inflamed clitoris. The lone finger was joined by a second finger, in a synchronized movement they moved up and down the slit, one on each side of her clitoris.

A soft fabric wiped the lubricant from her clitoris. The light friction further inflaming her already aroused nubbin. Within the limits set by her bonds she began to move her hips in a circulatory grinding motion. The motion became more frenetic when fingers and fabric were withdrawn from her slit. Faster, faster and faster as she got nearer and nearer to her orgasm. Then the hand slammed down on her pubic bone clamping her abdomen to the bed unable to move her hips. “Pleeeease!” The thin cry broke from her lips.

Something hard nudged at her open lips. Obediently she opened her mouth to accept whatever was offered. It felt soft and slippery when she worked her tongue along the shaft, but it was strangely lifeless. Despite realizing that despite its lifelike shape it was a latex dildo of some description, she continued to accept the object that filled her mouth. Even fighting the urge to gag when it reached the back of her throat.

The crisis passed, the moment of orgasm slipped frustratingly into history. They won’t let me cum! The two fingers entered her slit and again began to massage her clit into a state of hardness where she could imagine that it was as hard and erect as a man’s cock.

Pain! White searing, pure pain shot through her body. The pain caused by the four hands kneading her breasts, and teasing her nipples into the shape of elongated teats was as nothing by comparison to this new source of pain. The two fingers had clamped her inflamed clitoris and begun to tug it in the same manner as her nipples had been tugged. If it had not been for the dildo that gagged her she would have screamed.

Then it happened. The pain did not abate yet the churning in her womb spread warmly through her abdomen. She thought she had lost control of her bladder and had wet herself, and then she knew she was in the throes of the biggest, hottest, wettest cataclysmic orgasm that she had ever known, bigger than any orgasm she had even fantasized about. Fluids gushed in a raging torrent from her open vagina. Don’t let this ever stop! The hand pressed on her mons, but this time it only served to amplify the intensity of the orgasm that tore apart her body with all the violence of a tropical storm.

I don’t care about the pain just don’t stop. It was as if they could hear her or read her thoughts. Tighter clamped the fingers that grasped her distended nipples. Harder squeezed the fingers that clamped her swollen clitoris. All three tugged at the same moment as if intending to lift her from the mattress. Lightening bolts of pain flashed from these three points, unifying as a mass of energy that hit her womb with the force of a megaton cock. Once again her womb flushed.

Then there was nothing - no hands, no fingers, no pain even her mouth was empty. Her body shook and shuddered in the aftermath of the explosive orgasms.

The four abductors, three men and a woman, stripped off their clothing and donned black balaclava masks. Only their eyes and lips were visible.

She lay still and empty in the orgasmic afterglow. A hand spread the cheeks of her butt. Something pushed against her anus. She felt herself open, the object slid in. The hands were no longer there and she felt full and open. A butt plug!

The woman removed their victim’s blindfold and eased the earplugs from her ears. She blinked in the bright light. Looking around she saw only a nondescript white-walled room. She was lying on something that, as far as she could see looked like a doctor’s examination couch. Her legs raised fastened in troughs. She had seen such couches in pictures of old time delivery rooms.

“Lie still don’t resist.” The woman who had removed her blindfold instructed. “That’s good.” The woman cooed when the tension left her body and she had lowered her head back onto the couch. The woman approached the head of the couch, climbed on to it so she straddled her head. She lowered her nether lips to her mouth. “Pleasure me.”

She licked long wet strokes along her captor’s nether lips, tasting the sweet fluids that jeweled her aroused sex. Entering the slit she swirled her tongue around the woman’s clitoris. Then she sucked the woman’s inflamed, juicy bud deep into her mouth tantalizingly tapping it with her tongue. The woman moaned, opened wider and pressed smotheringly into her. Moving the woman smeared her face with the dripping juices.

Her immediate lusts sated the woman lifted herself up and slipped from the couch. Tenderly she kissed the prone woman. “You are a good little fuck slave,” purred the woman. “She has a well schooled mouth.” She announced to the men.

One of the men stepped forward. Knowing what was expected of her she opened her mouth to accept his rampant cock. She ran her tongue around the cut crown, stimulating the exposed glans. Pointing her tongue she explored the oval aperture, opening it trying to enter her captor. Suddenly his self control broke he rammed his throbbing cock deep into her throat. Despite the violence of his movements her throat had already been stretched by the dildo and accepted his living flesh easily. His pubic hair tickled her nose as his hard pubic bone smashed into it. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked it until he ejaculated thick creamy ropes of cum over her face. She licked her lips stealing the pearly droplets that had landed there.

Another cock demanded entry. This cock was an impatient cock seeking only to enter her and obediently she allowed it to access her as the man wished. Thrusting into her mouth in long fast thrusts. She was nothing, she had no identity, and she was just a mouth to serve her captors. He pulled his cock out just as the spunk began to spew from the blind eye. His creamy essence reinvigorating the drying spunk of the first man.

The third cock entered her like an old friend. It too pushed deep into her throat. For a while the man kept it in as far as it would go, her epiglottis in fighting the urge to retch tickling the exposed helmet. Slowly the man began to move withdrawing slightly, pausing then pushing slowly in. Filling her throat, stretching it further than even the dildo had. She dutifully willed her throat into relaxation and accepted his cock’s invasion.

When he was on the brink of coming he too pulled out. His cock twitched as jet after jet of creamy essence shot from it splattering the other two coats. Suddenly she lifted her head and made to bite him. She was unable to reach him her teeth barely grazing the underside of his cock as her mouth snapped shut.

“You will be punished for this bitch.” The man snarled at her. The other two men and the woman had come back close to the couch. Working as one they loosed her bonds and lifted her to her feet.

She was led to a WorkMate bench. The top jaws were open, the two men holding her arms forced her to bend forwards until her body lay on the top and her breasts hung into the gap between the top jaws. The woman began to turn the handles that wound the vice top jaws together. The screw drives had not been lubricated and squealed as they turned. She felt when the jaws made contact with her breasts.

The pain increased with each turn that clamped her breasts between the closing tops. “Keep going until you can’t turn the handles any further.” The man, who she had attempted to bite, said to the woman. She could feel her pulses throbbing against the restriction. With each throb the intensity of the pain seemed to increase. And still she could hear the screws singing their protests. Incongruously she felt ashamed, they would know, they would be able to see her love juices running wetly down the inside of her thighs. The greater the pain she experienced the greater her wetness. The pain died when her breasts became numb.

She felt the coarse towel being drawn between her legs, mopping up her wetness. They held the clothespins in front of her eyes for her to see. It was the woman who fiddled about between her legs. She counted the clothespins, four of them along one labia and four along the other. The pulses stopped. Under compression both her breasts and her labia deadened. The woman eased the butt plug out of her. Empty she felt as if her body had suffered a loss, she did not have time to dwell on this feeling.

The man who she had tried to bite picked up his broad belt, and having carefully laid the brass buckle in his palm wrapped it several times around his hand until a tail about two feet long hung free.

He stood to her left and let fly – THWACK – her left buttock stung. Standing on her right he repeated the process – THWACK. Now both buttocks smarted.

The woman, who was now wearing the dildo as a strap-on, drew her razor sharp nails along the edges of the welts. “Very pretty.” She pressed the head of the strap-on against her throbbing anus, slowly the woman entered her. Once in the woman thrust aggressively until the length of the dildo was embedded in her. Slowly she butt-fucked her until she came.

“So you enjoy a good butt-fuck little fuck slave,” the woman purred before she pulled the dildo out.

The man with the belt once again stood to her left. THWACK! “Say thank you Sir for correcting my misdemeanors” The woman said.

“Thank you Sir for correcting my misdemeanors.”

The man moved to her right. She needed no telling this time - no sooner had the belt lashed her buttock than she said. “Thank you Sir for correcting my misdemeanors.”

The man went to the left and administered another blow. Obediently she said her speech of thanks. Wordlessly the man once again lashed her right buttock; and once again she said thank you using the prescribed formula.

The lash had made her drip again. When the first of the men began to push his stiff cock into her she came yet again.Have I no shame? Fast and furious the man pumped into her. She felt his essence splurging in gobbets into her bowel and wetly she found that once again she was coming.

Three times the belt landed on each buttock and six times she said. “Thank you Sir for correcting my misdemeanors.” Each time as she said these words, she was wetly churning out yet another physical manifestation of her body’s ecstasy.

The second man slid easily into her wet stretched hole. As he drove his cock into her, her body moved wrenching her breasts against the hard wooden jaws that restrained them. Now she was experiencing multiple orgasm piled upon multiple orgasm like surf on a storm lashed shore. The man thrust hard into her, and shot his thick essence deep inside. Sated the man’s cock slipped out with an audible ‘plop’.

The man with the belt flicked it between her legs so that it curled up and snapped off the clothespins two at a time to land with a clatter on the floor. As the blood flowed, feeling coursed, screaming, into her bruised labia.

The man with the belt shoved his cock into her open vagina and began a long slow screw. As he fucked her, he played her body like an instrument. She shivered with delight when he gently trailed his fingers down her spine.

Holding onto the WorkMate for greater purchase he rammed his thick cock into her. She came hearing the sounds of his cock pumping into her wetness. For the first time the man spoke. “You are a randy kinky bitch aren’t you?” When she made no response he spoke again. “You are a little fuck bag aren’t you – you haven’t stopped coming since we grabbed you.”

“I am a randy kinky bitch.”

Whilst he was fucking her, the two men and the woman quietly dressed and slipped out of the bare basement room. When he was ready to cum he pulled his cock from her and jerked himself-off firing his thick spunk over her bruised and reddened buttocks.

He walked around to the front of the WorkMate and turned the handles to release her. She stood up, stretched, threw her arms around him saying, “Thank you darling for making my fantasy come true, that was the best and most realistic you have ever done.”

“Your not mad about the hair?”

“You will have to buy me a hairpiece. But no tonight was worth everything and more. It was fantastic. You were fantastic. You are fantastic. The hair will make tonight all the more unforgettable. It was all so real I wasn’t sure at first.”

If you enjoyed this story please vote for it, if you want to give me feedback email me.