Abdul's Well Used Slut

Story Info
Story based on experiences of Horny Lene.
1.6k words
3.9
78.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,423 Followers

This is a short tale concerning one of my recent experiences with another man. I have been married to the same wonderful man for many years, but I just don't seem to able to stop having hot, sexual affairs. My husband knows all about my "indiscretions" and is happy to let me carry on as long as nobody gets hurt, but until this recent experience, I don't think he really knew exactly how "bad" I was! I had seen Abdul, a lovely, hot Arab gentleman with a nice big cock, only two days before. We had fucked like rabbits for hours in a rented motel room and my poor pussy and butt had been sore for two days afterwards. I didn't mind so much, it was a small price to pay for the huge enjoyment I got out of having sex with him!

Four days later Abdul phoned me again. "Well Lene is your pussy and ass all right again now?" he said in his wonderfully masculine accent.

I replied that I was fine now, and really longing for his big piece of hard meat again.

"Then we must do something about that, Lene. Are you home tonight?"

I was thinking that our children could sleep at some of their classmates homes that night - it couldn't be better! "Oh, yes please Abdul, come tonight at 7.30, and we will have a great time!"

"That sounds just great," he replied. "I'll see you then". When my husband came home I suggested that we had some fun with the children out of the house for a change.

"Can I tie you up tonight?" I asked him, "then I'll have a surprise for you."

My husband quickly agreed. I guess that he is as submissive as me when it comes to sex and that's one of the reasons that I go looking for other men. Being dominated and "forced" to do things, makes me so wet and causes me to have really explosive orgasms. I had not told my husband, that Abdul would visit us tonight, I wanted it to be a big surprise!

At 7pm we went to the bedroom and we took all of our clothes off. My husband did not know that I had unlocked the front door. I tied him stretched out on the bed, then licked his dick until it was hard as a rock. His solid meat was soon twitching in my mouth as I fellated him and I could tell that he was getting close to climax. Suddenly I stopped.

"Oooh God, don't stop darling! I'm nearly there!" he cried

"Have patience, my darling," I replied. I looked at my watch: 7.25pm. "It's nearly time for your surprise!"

Changing my position, I placed my thighs on both sides off his head. Lowering my soaking cunt over his mouth, I "forced" him to lick my pussy. I could hear the door downstairs open, and then footsteps on the stairs.

I was squeezing my husband's head with my thighs, so he hadn't heard anything yet. Abdul opened the door. He was naked, and his big cock was hard. Just as my eyes caught Abdul's my body shook into a powerful orgasm.

I yelled loudly and rolled off my husband leaving his face streaked with my fluid. He was very surprised to see Abdul standing there with a huge hard-on sticking out in front of him.

Abdul said "Hi!" and then he grabbed and kissed me deeply. He pressed me down on the bed beside my helpless husband and roughly spread my thighs wide, my glistening pussy open and wet for all to see. Abdul didn't waste any time with formalities, he just thrust his long hard cock deep into my hole and fucked me right beside my husband. We were so close that my husband could feel every movement as my pussy was speared time after time.

I grabbed my husband's dick with my right hand, and masturbated him, while Abdul fucked me. When I could feel that he was about to burst, I cruelly stopped yet again. The frustration was plain on my husbands face. "Oh God, you've stopped again...please...I so need to cum!" he complained Abdul smiled and revelled in his power as he took me, pushing his big dick to the bottom of my pussy, and suddenly filling me with his sperm. At that moment I got a weak orgasm, but it was still very pleasant.

Abdul and I were petting for a while. He were using his fingers, rubbing my hard clit and dipping into my pussy and asshole alternately while kissing my tits. I was playing with his soft dick and his balls and soon I could feel it hardening and growing again.

Now Abdul suggested that I should suck my husband's dick while he was fucking me from behind. This seemed like a great idea and I quickly placed my self in a "69" position with my husband. This way, he would have a close look at Abdul's big fat dick when he started to fuck me again.

I started to suck my husbands' dick, and then I felt Abdul's hard length in my pussy. It was just great and felt quite naughty: Abdul was fucking me, and my husband's eyes were not twelve inches away from the action. Just the thought of that made me so hot and horny.

Abdul fucked me really hard while I sucked my husband's dick. His solid meat filling my wet pussy completely. Suddenly my husband filled my mouth with his sperm. I had been so busy with the excitement of Abdul slamming my pussy from behind, I had not noticed the tell-tale signs of impending climax in my husband! As his cock squirted more and more cum into my mouth and down my throat, Abdul just kept on fucking me. I was moaning and squeezing my husband's balls trying to get every last drop of his emission into my eager mouth. I pressed back to meet Abdul's hard thrusts and suddenly it felt like my whole body exploded.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh.....Ooooh Abdul oooooh yesssssssss......fuck me hard...PLEASEEEEEEE!..."

As I shuddered into yet another orgasm, Abdul pressed his dick all the way up in my pussy and filled me with his sperm. When, a moment later, he withdrew his dick from me, our juices splashed down on my husband's head and beard.

But Abdul seemed far from finished with me. He deftly tied me beside my husband, my legs widely spread with my right thigh resting on my husband's body. He found a dildo on the night stand and began to use it in my pussy while he was licking my clit. It was really great and soon I reached another orgasm. I screamed and moaned, but Abdul just kept on with the dildo and tongue, it was really too much. I almost felt I wanted to push him away, but I couldn't (or wouldn't!) Maybe that was good because I got a really great orgasm a moment later. It was so good that I nearly fainted.

Now Abdul's big dick was ready again, he pressed it all the way up my dripping pussy and fucked me really hard and fast. I was moaning and screaming in pure ecstasy and it was fortunate that our nearest neighbour was more than 300 yards away. We would not have been very popular in an apartment building!

Abdul continued to fuck my well used pussy for several minutes more and I felt the trembles of two more small orgasms and one big one before he was finished with me. The last big one was really shaking me up: I was trembling and my body was totally out of my control. I was trying to rip myself free of the ropes, but my "struggle" was all in vain.

Just as I had calmed down, Abdul withdrew his dick and forced me to suck it. I eagerly swallowed his length into my mouth and sucked hard and fast. A moment later his sperm was pouring down my throat. As fast as I could drink it, it was running down my cheeks and my neck.

After I had licked his wonderful dick clean, he untied my husband and myself. Without another word, he took his clothes and, kissing me goodbye, ran down the stairs and out of the front door. At least he looked completely satisfied, I thought!

Now it was my husbands turn. He started to fuck me hard with deep strokes, but my pussy was so widely dilated and soaking wet from our juices, that there was not very much "sensation" for him after I had taken Abdul's massive tool.

I smiled at him and quickly pushed him off. I went down on my elbows and knees and wiggled my butt in the air like a bitch in heat. He took the hint and fucked me in my tight ass. It was great for me, and I'm sure that the grip of my ass felt much better to him than my open and used pussy. I used my finger on my clit, rubbing myself in time with his thrusts in my bottom and just a moment after he filled my ass with his juice I exploded into the best orgasm of the night.

Afterwards, we went into the bathroom and took a shower together to clean up. Then we went to sleep in each other's arm. As I drifted off to sleep, I thought that it was good that my pussy was so elasticated. I knew that by the morning it would be quite normal again and ready for another cock! Thank god for that!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,423 Followers