Aboriginal Women into Black Men

Story Info
Somali stud seduces an Aboriginal Amazon.
2.4k words
2.8
8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Born in the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba, to an Anishinaabe First Nations father, Louis Okunnug, and an Irish-Canadian mother, Eileen O'Reilly, Lilianna Okunnug grew up torn between two completely different worlds. After the divorce was finalized, Lilianna's mother returned to the City of Galway, Ireland, and raised her there. At the age of eighteen, Lilianna Okunnug returned to Manitoba, Canada, the land of her birth and decided to stay there permanently.

Enrolling at the University of Winnipeg, Lilianna double-majored in Business Administration and Aboriginal Studies. In the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Lilianna Okunnug met many fellow Aboriginals, and learned the cultural ways of the Ojibwe, Odawa, Potawatomi and various other Native tribes that call Canada their home. For the young woman, this was an opportunity to reconnect with her nearly-forgotten heritage, and her long-lost father Louis Okunnug, now a restaurant owner and local writer.

While at the University of Winnipeg, Lilianna Okunnug learned a lot about the ways of the First Nations people and about herself. As a young woman, Lilianna was keen to explore her place in the world, and her burgeoning sexuality. Six feet tall, curvy and very voluptuous, with medium bronze skin, short curly black hair and lively brown eyes, Lilianna is naturally beautiful, and absolutely confident. A most wondrous and welcome combination in a woman...

Forthright bisexual and highly experimental, Lilianna Okunnug had her way with a few young men and women. And then she discovered the world of BDSM, and got hooked. With its taboo nature, its intricacies and unique rules, BDSM appealed to Lilianna immensely. At a BDSM munch organized by local kinky types at a venue near downtown Winnipeg, Lilianna met a most unique man, the one who taught her the truth about herself. With his help, Lilianna began to explore her submissive side...

"Kiss my ass," Lilianna Okunnug said haughtily, as she stood in front of Jamal "Master Ebony Flex" Osman, and the six-foot-three, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome, broad-shouldered, athletic and leather-clad young black man stroked his goateed chin and smiled. From the moment he'd spotted the young Anishinaabe First Nations woman at the BDSM munch in the downtown area of Winnipeg, Flex knew she would be trouble. And he definitely welcomed the challenge...

"Maybe after, for now, I must teach you a thing or two about manners," Master Ebony Flex said, his deep voice sending echoes chasing one another across the dark chamber. The young woman smiled defiantly, and struggled in her bonds as he came closer. Flexing his massive muscles, he smiled confidently as he stood before his feisty sub, for there could be only one Master here...

"Let's see what you got," Lilianna said, smirking, and Master Ebony Flex scowled, accepting her challenge. Master Ebony Flex had been active in the BDSM scene in Winnipeg for quite some time. Every once in a while, he went to the munches, to check out the scene, and also hunt for some new blood. Most of the time, Flex met some curious young white women, and the occasional Latina or Arab gal. He never thought he'd meet someone like Lilianna at one of those events, that's for damn sure...

"Challenge accepted, sub, prepare yourself," Master Ebony Flex said, and he stood inches from Lilianna, who strained in her bonds, her curvaceous body swaying this way and that, in a most provocative manner. Lilianna looked into the eyes of the tall, dark and stoic man who stood before her, impassive. Most men and more than a few women were drawn to Lilianna's beauty, but this one seemed almost oblivious to her charms...

"Such a pretty mouth," Master Ebony Flex said, as he cupped Lilianna's chin in his big hand. The young woman glared at him, her lips pursed. Squeezing hard, he caused her to wince, and Lilianna's eyes widened in surprise. What the fuck was he doing? Master Ebony Flex grinned, and nodded. And then he slapped Lilianna's face, hard.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Lilianna shouted, angrily, and the tall, Amazonian young woman strained in her bonds. With her arms bound to steel chains which hung from the ceiling, and her legs encased in similar bindings welded to the floor, Lilianna wasn't going anywhere. And both she and Master Ebony Flex knew it. The towering, dark-skinned BDSM Lord let go of his sub's beautiful face, and looked into her eyes, drinking in the defiance he saw there...

"Showing you who's boss, that's what," Master Ebony Flex said, with absolute confidence, his deep voice rumbling in the cavern-like enclosing of the basement/makeshift dungeon. Lilianna gasped as he suddenly grabbed her nipples and pinched them, and then put nipple clamps on them. Wincing in pain, Lilianna watched as Master Ebony Flex slid his gloved hand between her legs, and began probing her pussy. Squirming in her bonds, Lilianna cried out as Master Ebony Flex began masturbating her, rubbing her clit with his thumb while sliding his other fingers into her pussy. The bastard had her right where he wanted her...

"Oh fuck, you bastard," Lilianna cried out, and Master Ebony Flex continued forcibly pleasuring her, and he grabbed her mouth and smirked while continuing to coax pleasure out of her sweet spot. Lilianna moaned softly, and in spite of everything, she felt herself grow wet. She was actually enjoying what Master Ebony Flex was doing to her...

"Tell me what you're feeling," Master Ebony Flex said calmly, and he looked into Lilianna Okunnug's eyes as he awaited her answer. As tough as Lilianna acted, he could see that inside of her, there was a submissive yearning to get out. A lot of strong, tough-talking women had a burning desire to submit, but only to the right man...

"I'm fucking horny," Lilianna all but hissed, and Master Ebony Flex smiled. This gal was going to be a tough nut to crack, that's for damn sure. Challenges like this, wrapped up in so beautiful a package, were what he lived for. As a dominant, Master Ebony Flex liked to take on the strongest of women, and bend them to his will. For a master of the game such as he, weak women need not apply...

Long before Master Ebony Flex took the Winnipeg BDSM scene by storm, there was a young Somali-Canadian Muslim man named Jamal Osman. While studying Criminology at Carleton University, Jamal Osman learned about sexual deviance, which, ironically, many people still classify BDSM under. After checking out some books on BDSM at the campus library, Jamal Osman became fascinated.

Next, the enthusiastic young man went online and what he found amazed him. The world of BDSM was positively enticing. Soon, the brother was definitely hooked. Next, Jamal Osman started chatting with other BDSM aficionados online, and tentatively went to his first BDSM munch. With his dashing East African good looks, Jamal Osman was a big hit with the ladies in the BDSM scene. And that's how it all began. Soon, he began operating as a dominant under the name Master Ebony Flex...

"I said I want you to fuck me," Lilianna hissed, snatching Master Ebony Flex out of his little trip down memory lane. Looking his sub up and down, Master Ebony tried to ascertain the veracity of her claim. Lilianna was known as a motor-mouth in the Winnipeg BDSM scene, and her habit of being sassy, disrespectful and kind of a bitch didn't make her many friends. Several dominants, male and female, had given up on her, and he could actually see why...

"Call me Master," Master Ebony Flex growled, and Lilianna smirked. When she didn't answer fast enough, he pulled on the nipple clamp none too gently, and she howled in pain. A gentleman everywhere except the bedroom, or the dungeon, Master Ebony Flex felt the need to remind certain tough-talking, irascible female subs who the boss was. For their own good, of course...

"Master Flex, I want you to fuck me, Sir," Lilianna shouted, through gritted teeth, and Master Ebony Flex smiled and nodded. In one smooth motion he yanked her chains, so to speak, and then proceeded to remove her bindings. Sore from being basically suspended for a while, Lilianna almost collapsed on the stone floor but Master Ebony Flex's strong arms caught her...

"Ask and you shall receive, sub," Master Ebony Flex said, and Lilianna Okunnug smiled faintly as he carried her over to the nearby bed, and gently laid her there. Lilianna lay there, a wicked smile on her face. Licking her lips suggestively, she looked at Master Ebony Flex. A lot of men and a few women tried to show her who's boss, in and out of bed, but this sexily bossy yet caring chocolate stud muffin was one of a kind...

"What are you going to do to me?" Lilianna asked coyly, and Master Ebony Flex drew closer, and spread her thick thighs wide open. Master Ebony Flex inhaled her womanly funk, and licked his lips. And just like that, he began eating her pussy. Lilianna lay on the bed, legs wide open and eyes closed, and she rubbed her tits together as Master Ebony Flex pleasured her. Everything was going exactly as planned...

"You taste good," Master Ebony Flex paused to say, and Lilianna smiled at him as the gorgeous, strong and dominant brother resumed eating her pussy. Propping her on all fours, he caressed her thick round ass, and slid his finger into her butt hole while tonguing her pussy. Lilianna moaned softly at the welcome intrusion and arched her back, craving more...

"Hmm, take that ass, Sir, do whatever you want with it," Lilianna purred, and Master Ebony Flex slapped her thick ass, hard enough to make it jiggle. Lilianna winced, and Master Ebony Flex smiled. The things he was going to do to that ass of hers, seriously. First things first, though. Unzipping his leather pants, he freed his dick, which was long, thick, dark and uncircumcised. Lilianna turned around, and looked at Master Ebony Flex's dick...hungrily.

"Sub, you don't tell me anything, I'm going to tap that ass any way that I see fit, and now, go on and suck my dick," Master Ebony Flex said firmly, and Lilianna looked at him, her expression unreadable. Nodding gently, she crawled toward him on all fours and then took his dick into her mouth. Like the rest of him, his dick was hard, black and tasty. Lilianna sucked Master Ebony Flex's dick with gusto, while gently caressing his balls.

"Yes my Lord," Lilianna paused to say, and then she continued sucking on Master Ebony Flex's dick. The tall, burly Master leaned against a stone wall, sighing happily as his Sub sucked his dick. Lilianna was finally putting that sassy mouth of hers to good use, and it was a wonderful thing to behold. In no time the young woman had him hard as a rock, and Master Ebony Flex nodded, pleased with Lilianna's performance.

"Come here," Master Ebony Flex's deep baritone voice intoned, and Lilianna looked up at him, smiling. Grinning, the BDSM Lord thanked his Sub for a job well done, and then they got down to business. Pulling Lilianna to her feet, he drew her into his arms and kissed her. Lilianna shuddered happily as Master Ebony Flex kissed her full and deep. She was expecting a rough kiss, but he was actually quite gentle. Inwardly she laughed as he caressed her thick ass cheeks...

"You want me Sir?" Lilianna asked softly, and Master Ebony smiled and nodded. Tenderly, he caressed her breasts, and his hand slipped between her legs. Lilianna licked her lips as he fingered her already wet pussy, and gasped when he shoved her onto the bed. Landing none too gently, the young woman looked up at the towering vision of masculinity that stood before her. What a man, Lilianna thought in wonder.

"Damn right I do, now give me that ass," Master Ebony Flex said, grinning, and Lilianna laughed, and then got on all fours. Shaking her big ass at him, she licked her lips, waiting for him. Master Ebony Flex sighed happily as he watched Lilianna's big sexy ass undulate from side to side. He didn't know much about Aboriginal ladies or their cultures and unique loveliness prior to meeting Lilianna, but dammit, he could admit that she was indeed one of a kind...

"Come over here and take it, if you dare," Lilianna said, both feisty and inviting, like only she could be. Master Ebony Flex grinned and stroked his dick, which lengthened and hardened at the sight of Lilianna's thick derriere. Rolling a condom on his manhood, he rubbed his dick against Lilianna's ass cheeks, and the young woman groaned in frustration.

"Alright," Master Ebony Flex said, and he gripped Lilianna's wide hips and thrust into her. The young woman sighed happily as her master entered her and began fucking her with slow, deep strokes. A lot of guys liked to act like sex was a race or something but Master Ebony Flex took his sweet time at it, filling Lilianna's pussy with his dick. Lilianna groaned softly, loving the deliciously hot pain she felt in her sweet spot as Master Ebony Flex fucked her.

"Oh yeah, that's what I like," Lilianna squealed as Master Ebony Flex grabbed her hair, and yanked her head back while slamming his dick into her. Finally, he was fucking her with gusto, just the way she liked it. Lilianna was tickled pink when Master Ebony Flex began spanking her ass, the stinging sensation actually turning her on even more. So much that Lilianna found herself howling in pain mixed with wicked pleasure as Master Ebony Flex went to town on her, and he didn't let up until she actually begged for mercy...

"So, how do you feel?" Jamal Osman asked Lilianna Okunnug as they emerged from the showers, an hour later. The young woman looked at him and smiled, pleased. Truth be told, Lilianna felt better than she had in ages. The Somali Muslim brother definitely delivered on his promise to show her what male dominance in the bedroom was all about, and then some. Lilianna licked her lips in appreciation, honestly impressed with the specimen of man standing before her...

"I feel awesome, thank you Sir," Lilianna replied, and then, she stepped closer to Jamal Osman/Master Ebony Flex and gently kissed him. Normally, Lillianna didn't allow herself to get too chummy with the men and women she played with, but Jamal was different. A bit surprised, Jamal nevertheless kissed her back. Afterwards, they got dressed, cleaned up the dungeon, and went their separate ways. Just another fun encounter between like-minded, responsible adults in the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers