Above and Beyond Ch. 02

Story Info
Owning, and being owned.
6.3k words
4.7
68.3k
68

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,466 Followers

This four chapter story is completed, and will be posted at roughly one chapter per week.

*****

Jennifer slept like a log all night. She woke up in a state of confusion, her eyes blinking as they adjusted to the morning light. She was mortified when it sunk in—she was naked in her secretary's hotel room, having been spanked into submission the night before. Her secretary had even watched her masturbate to orgasm. Jennifer hid under the blanket, full of both shame and remorse.

"Good morning, Jennifer," Hannah said, pulling up the blinds. "I've laid out your clothes for you, and breakfast will arrive shortly."

"OK, thanks," Jennifer said meekly. How could her secretary be so unperturbed?

Jennifer had no choice but to go ahead with the plans for the day. Important meetings had been scheduled. Hannah faced away from Jennifer, giving her privacy as she slipped out of bed. Jennifer wondered if Hannah was purposely giving her space as she put on the fancy business suit that was laid out for her. Hannah must have fetched it from Jennifer's room earlier in the morning. There was a pair of stockings that she didn't recognize, but they fit perfectly. To her surprise, she found a pair of very sheer, black panties as well.

"You're meeting with the local branch this morning," Hannah reminded her, speaking as if nothing was out of the ordinary. "And you're signing the papers with the subcontractors in the afternoon."

"Yes. Thank you Hannah."

Her breakfast arrived just as she finished getting dressed. She was pleased to find her mandatory cappuccino on the tray; she needed that kick-start more than ever today.

The meeting with the local branch went smoothly. She always liked to connect directly with people at every level of the organization, and made an effort to ask both polite and insightful questions. These meet-and-greet visits were her way to make sure the team felt appreciated by the head office. Her focus had returned, and it was surprisingly easy to block out the events that had transpired the night before. Hannah assumed the demeanor of a normal assistant, constantly walking a step behind as they made their way through the office. Everything seemed perfectly normal.

They continued in professional mode during lunch discussing the upcoming meeting. Jennifer had done business with this company for a long time, and the details had been sorted out in advance by the respective finance divisions. She never had problems doing business with them in the past, but the new CEO made her wary, particularly after he had canceled the previous meeting at the last minute. Hannah went over the contract with her, double-checking the numbers. Jennifer knew they would eventually have to deal with what happened the night before, and prayed it wouldn't end in anguish. Hannah had been an integral part of her life for a long time.

As they walked into the meeting, Jennifer found the room filled with men in suits, most of whom she had never met before. The CEO hadn't arrived on time so she politely made her way through the room, introducing herself to the men. Most of them seemed to have no real purpose for being present. They waited, mostly in silence, until the CEO eventually strolled into the room, twenty minutes late.

"Hello everybody," he said nonchalantly, without even bothering to look at Jennifer. He continued to chat with some of his colleagues about an upcoming golf game before he finally sat down in a pompous chair that had been reserved for him.

"Oh, hello... Janet, is it?" glancing over to Jennifer. "Ah, that's right—we're supposed to sign your little contract today."

Jennifer didn't correct him, and answered cordially. "Yes, that is my understanding."

"Yeah, the thing is..." he began, scratching his chin. "I looked over the figures again. And there's really no way we can deliver at that price. You see, it's really a seller's market these days. I can get far more if I do business with your competitors. Now, since you've come all this way, I would hate to send you back empty handed. So, I can sell to you at..." He waved his hand as if trying to extract a number from the air. "Let's say an extra eighteen percent."

"I believe we already had an agreement." Jennifer said, showing little emotion. She glanced briefly at Hannah, who smirked knowingly as she anticipated what was about to happen.

The man in the pretentious chair gave her a condescending look. "Now listen, honey..."

"No, you listen." Jennifer interrupted, sharply. "This is one of the most pathetic attempts at renegotiation that I've ever seen. Do you really think I came here without doing my own research? I'm very well aware that you've done this before. You should have tried something a bit more creative, 'honey'. As I recall, the last time you tried to change a deal at the last minute, it backfired. Instead of earning a big bonus, you were sacked."

He opened his mouth to protest, but Jennifer held up a finger to silence him.

"Too bad you didn't do your own homework. You would have known that I've chewed up and spit out opportunists like yourself many times before."

The suited men in the room stared at her with open mouths. Hannah's face appeared strained, her lips pressed together as if trying to suppress a laugh.

"Now, you say you want to do business," Jennifer continued. "So, let's do business. If you still want to sell to my company, we can buy at..." She mocked her opponent by waving her arm in an exaggerated manner, making it look like she was about to cast a spell. "Let's say ten percent less than what we agreed upon originally."

He looked back at her in shock as she stared him down.

"Now, uh, look," he stuttered. "OK, OK. I think my offer is fair, you think your offer is fair. So, why don't we compromise and go back to the original deal?"

"You are really testing my patience... Sorry, Ben, is it?"

"Uh, no. Bob."

"Well then—Bob—let me make this simple for you. I know the market. I also know that our original deal was fair. But now you've gone ahead and made your company look unreliable. So, my offer stands. Lower the price by ten percent or I'm going to one of your competitors."

"Jennifer, be reasonable."

She smiled sweetly, but it didn't come close to reaching her eyes as she stared him down. He realized eventually, she wasn't going to budge.

"I... I need to run this by the board of directors."

"Ha! Have I been wasting my time negotiating with someone who lacks the power to make basic decisions?"

"Please. Just give me until tomorrow to talk to the Chairman."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Be sure to give Warren my best. I always enjoy sailing with him and his wife when we're in town together."

With that she stood, shaking her head as she looked down on Bob. Abruptly she turned and walked out of the meeting with Hannah trailing behind her. "Well, it looks like we're going to have to delay our flight. I hope that's OK, Hannah?"

"Of course. I'll get right on it."

Hannah called the airline in the cab on the way back to the hotel. "Tomorrow's later flight is fully booked, so we're going to have to stay another day. Is that OK?"

Jennifer sighed. "Yes, I suppose we have to."

She called her husband. It wasn't the first time a business trip had been prolonged, but now she felt very guilty about it. In the meeting, she had suppressed the events of last night, but they had come back with a vengeance. She felt it would be best to get back home to Richard as soon as possible.

As always, he was supportive when she explained the situation. "I understand, honey. One extra night isn't that bad. But is everything OK? You sound a bit troubled."

"It's just... well, I really miss you. And..." She glanced at Hannah, and realized she couldn't speak freely. What would she tell him anyway—by the way, my secretary spanked me yesterday?

"Honey, whatever it is, it's going to be fine. And I'm sure it can wait two more days, right?"

She nodded, even though he couldn't see it.

"You and Hannah could do something fun together." he continued. "You've always said she's good at finding interesting activities when you've had down time on your business trips."

Jennifer giggled nervously and changed the subject. They chatted about the house and Richard told her he had repainted the bedroom in a soft green, just like she wanted. She reveled in the memory of his patience as she had deliberated over numerous color samples.

Eventually, they said their goodbyes. Before they hung up, Richard interjected, "and honey, remember that I love you, and I always want what's best for you."

Jennifer sat silently with her phone in her hand. If only she knew herself what was best. She glanced at Hannah and the blonde returned her smile. God, she was beautiful. Jennifer had always found her to be attractive, but after seeing her domineering side the night before, she looked like a goddess.

Jennifer realized she had to put a stop to this inappropriate relationship. There wasn't much she could do in the cab with the driver listening. But as soon as they got back to the hotel, Jennifer would tell Hannah that she was accepting full responsibility for what had taken place. It had been a serious error in judgment. Hopefully, Hannah would agree with the suggestion that they both move forward and forget about their night together. She shook her head in silence. How could she ever forget such an intense experience, especially when they were together every day?

As they walked into the lobby, Jennifer forced herself to speak. "Listen Hannah, about what happened last night..."

"Yes?"

Jennifer felt herself resolve diminish under Hannah's intensifying stare. She was immediately at loss for words. What should she say? That she didn't want it to happen again? She had never been a good liar. And Hannah's piercing eyes seemed to penetrate directly through Jennifer's defenses and uncover her secret desires.

Dimples appeared on Hannah's face as it shifted from strict to warm. "We can talk about it over dinner."

Jennifer nodded. It was probably better to discuss it in a relaxing environment. And a glass or two of wine might help.

"You really put that Bob in his place today," Hannah said as they reached the elevator. "He looked shocked. I don't think he's ever been owned like that before."

Jennifer chuckled. "Oh, that was nothing. I let him off easy."

"Well, it's always a pleasure to watch you in your element," Hannah said, giving her boss a look of appreciation. "You really are the epitome of a strong woman when you exert your authority."

Jennifer giggled, and found herself blushing at the explicit compliment. "Oh, stop it!" She turned an even deeper shade when it dawned on her that this was coming from the woman who had spanked her the day before. And though they hadn't discussed it directly, surely Hannah must have guessed that Jennifer's husband spanked her regularly. The paddle she had found was engraved with the surname Jennifer had taken from Richard. How could Hannah describe Jennifer as a strong woman after all this?

Hannah followed Jennifer to her room, carrying her briefcase, as usual. This time, however, she didn't leave after putting it down.

"Here, let me help you with that," she said as she pulled Jennifer's jacket off her shoulder from behind.

"Oh, OK. Thank you."

Hannah looked at her watch. "I've made dinner reservations in an hour, so we have to be quick."

"Quick, with what?" Jennifer asked softly. A shiver ran down her spine as she sensed the change in Hannah's tone.

"You see, Mrs. Turner..." Hannah spoke slowly and firmly. To Jennifer's shock, the blonde began to unbutton Jennifer's blouse as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Jennifer looked down at the fingers that were so nimble with her buttons. She felt herself move into a familiar trance... a state of complete surrender.

"Whether you like it or not," Hannah continued, "I really do admire you."

Jennifer straightened her arms to make it easy for Hannah to remove the blouse. She looked down in submission as a wave of excitement washed over her body.

"But you seem unable to take a simple compliment," Hannah said. She moved in close behind Jennifer and whispered in her ear, "and we can't have that, can we?"

Jennifer shuddered as she heard the zipper on her skirt being lowered.

"I'm sorry, Miss Hannah," she said softly.

"Good," Hannah said as she pulled Jennifer's skirt down. "Now, step out of it."

Jennifer obeyed, struggling to maintain her balance on wobbly knees and high heels. As she straightened her back, she felt Hannah fiddle with her bra clasp. Jennifer gasped as it snapped open, letting her breasts sway free. Immediately, her nipples became rigid from the cool air. The exposure filled her body with both apprehension and joy, as she was left only in stockings and panties.

Hannah sat down on a chair and patted her lap. Jennifer hesitated a moment, but when Hannah raised her eyebrows, Jennifer knew she couldn't resist the bidding of her secretary. Jennifer quickly draped herself over Hannah's knees. Hannah rewarded Jennifer by caressing her responsive skin. Slowly, Hannah brushed her fingertips over Jennifer's thighs, ass and onto her back. The feathery contact left a trail of goose bumps. Jennifer moaned softly, resisting the urge to lift her ass into Hannah's palm.

Without warning, she felt the sting of Hannah's hand across her panty-covered ass. She gasped, and yelped meekly as Hannah's hand landed again. She felt Hannah's hand linger, caressing her cheeks for a moment, before administering another set of slaps.

Hannah repeated this pattern a handful of times before stopping.

"Stand up," she ordered.

Jennifer stumbled to her feet, disappointed that her guilty pleasure had ended. She needed more, and breathed heavily as she stood before Hannah.

But Hannah was far from done. Hooking her thumbs inside Jennifer's panties, she yanked them down and left them hanging around Jennifer's knees. Jennifer gasped as she felt the open air on her exposed pussy. She was dripping wet, and knew that Hannah could see the moisture between her legs. As Hannah again patted her lap, Jennifer quickly obeyed. She savored the sensation of her secretary's hand gently caressing her naked ass.

Hannah leaned down and spoke softly in Jennifer's ear. "Now, you know I only do this because I adore you, right?"

Jennifer smiled slightly before succumbing, once again, to shame. She nodded softly.

Hannah began spanking her again and the series of continuous slaps made Jennifer's ass wiggle. Jennifer whimpered and moaned as the much-needed harsh contact built in intensity. Protesting never entered her mind, but eventually her legs started to curl and kick. Still in her heels and stockings, the remnants of her business attire acted as a clear reminder of what kind of woman she was, now over her secretary's lap. The dichotomy was startling. Jennifer had gone from powerful businesswoman to submissive floozy in the space of an hour.

Hannah stopped just as the pain grew to be almost too intense. She soothingly caressed her boss' radiating ass. Jennifer lay resignedly, too spent to care that her wet folds were on display between her parted legs.

"Thank you," she whispered, and then blushed. How could she thank her secretary for spanking her?

But Hannah didn't appear at all surprised. "You're welcome."

Hannah's hand traveled down over Jennifer's thighs. While roaming, it gradually drew closer to Jennifer's pussy. Instinctively, Jennifer pushed back, attempting to make contact with her secretary's hand. She held her breath.

But just an inch away from its target, Hannah's hand suddenly stopped.

"OK, time to get ready for dinner," she said and helped Jennifer to her feet.

"Oh, OK," Jennifer said, bewildered. Not knowing what to do, she bent down and began to pull up her panties. But Hannah slapped her hands away.

"No, no, no. No point in that. You need to get ready for dinner."

Instead she removed Jennifer's panties. She proceeded to unceremoniously help Jennifer out of her shoes and stockings.

"I'll draw you a bath," she continued and headed for the bathroom.

Jennifer quietly followed, naked and confused. Hannah continued to chat, while taking a seat on the edge of the large bathtub. Jennifer watched in wonder as Hannah poured bubble bath into the tub. Trying her best to behave casually in a very awkward situation, Jennifer eventually took a seat next to her.

"Oh!" she squealed as her cheeks made contact with the hard surface, quickly jumping to her feet.

Hannah smiled at her. "A bit sore?"

"Yes, it will be fine soon though," she said, rubbing her pink cheeks. She giggled girlishly.

"Come here," Hannah said as she pulled Jennifer down to sit on her lap.

And so they sat as the tub filled with water, one completely naked and the other fully dressed. It was surreal to sit on Hannah's lap, but at the same time if felt so perfectly natural.

"There you go," Hannah said eventually, lovingly tapping Jennifer's ass. "The bath is ready now. I'll be back in 45 minutes to pick you up."

Jennifer sank into the bath. Her body was tingling. While her need for spanking had been satiated, her pussy craved further attention. As if acting on its own accord, her hand soon found its way between her legs. She gasped as her finger brushed against her sensitive clit.

Reluctantly, she stopped herself. Hannah hadn't given her permission to touch herself. She hadn't actually forbidden it either. But Jennifer lived by a very strict set of rules which required permission to orgasm after a spanking session. That's how she submitted to Richard. He would occasionally tease her and purposely leave her wanting more. The release she eventually enjoyed was always mind-blowing.

Richard... Jennifer realized she still hadn't confessed about her initial interlude with Hannah. Now, she had been spanked again and guilt began to build. She really needed to tell him. How would he react?

She looked at the time. He would still be awake. But she had been instructed to get ready for dinner. In the back of her mind, a voice called out, telling her that the right thing to do was to call her husband. But with endorphins running wild in her body, it was surprisingly easy to block out the guilt. Jennifer calmed as she pampered herself in the bath. The sensation felt strangely familiar. It was as if she was preparing for a date.

Jennifer considered what she should wear as she got out of the tub. But she soon found that Hannah had already made that decision for her. Laid out on the bed was a red dress and beside it sat an open cup red satin bra. On the floor beneath the dress lay a pair of matching high heels. The dress was far more revealing than what Jennifer would normally wear, but it never entered her mind to question the attire.

Posing before the mirror, she felt butterflies in her stomach. The dress fit perfectly, hugging her curves tightly. The bra pushed her chest up and out to give her deep cleavage. Had she chosen the outfit herself, she would have accessorized with a necklace. She even had one in her luggage that would work. But it didn't seem right to alter what Hannah had decided on.

As Hannah picked her up, Jennifer noticed they were a mismatched pair. Hannah was dressed far more conservatively, with fashionable grey pants, a white blouse and black jacket. Her high heels ensured that she towered over her boss. As Hannah led the way to the taxi, Jennifer felt small and unveiled. She adored the sensation.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Hannah put her hand on Jennifer's ass and guided her through the door. Jennifer felt the hand roam, and she glanced back to see a smile on Hannah's lips. The absence of panty lines seemed to please her. Jennifer smiled shyly. Hannah's approval made her feel warm inside.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,466 Followers
12