Abusive Husband Tries Femdom

Story Info
Abusive man tries femdom therapy to save marriage.
1.6k words
3.54
29.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

BDSM has enabled me to save my relationship, leave a cycle of domestic abuse and salvage what's left of my heart. My name is Matthew Dixon and I'm a big and tall black man of Jamaican descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm a graduate of the Sprott MBA program at Carleton University, and work for the Canadian Revenue Agency as an auditor. I have one hell of a confession to share with you, folks.

You know that guy with anger issues who crosses the line and puts his hands on his woman? That used to be me. I'm ashamed to say that once upon a time, I struck my wife, Sharon Vincent-Dixon, and the mother of our sons Elijah and Marcus, in anger. I had to attend counseling as a result, and although I hated it at the time, it enabled me to see within my own soul, and make the necessary changes.

Growing up in the City of Kingston, Jamaica, my family's household was deeply dysfunctional. My parents, Marianne and Jeremiah Dixon used to fight all the time...literally. My mother was the violent one, and she used to absolutely dominate my father. To the point that in my eyes, Pops wasn't even a man. He always let my mother beat on him, and always fled, rather than stand and fight. I swore as a youth that I would never let a woman treat me this way.

I saw women as treacherous, deceitful and abusive. I thought all women were like my violent and controlling mother, and when she died of a heart attack in Kingston, even though I was in Canada at the time, I rejoiced. Sadly, my father missed her so much that he became depressed. Good riddance, I thought. I left my old life behind and focused on the future. I graduated with honors from Carleton University, got hired by the Canadian government and began working towards my future.

Shortly after I graduated, I met a wonderful woman, Sharon Vincent. Born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a Haitian immigrant father, Jacques Vincent, and a French Canadian mother, Erica Tremblay, Sharon was exotically beautiful. The tall, curvy and caramel-skinned chick with the green eyes, deliciously round butt and angelic face simply took my breath away. A whirlwind romance followed, and we got married.

Sharon Vincent and I got hitched, and a year later, our twin sons Elijah and Marcus were born. We bought a house in the Barrhaven suburb of Ottawa. Sharon completed her Master's degree in Nursing at the University of Ottawa, and began working at the Ottawa Hospital's Civic Campus. Just a couple of highly educated and successful immigrants living in our nation's Capital, that's Sharon and I.

All was fine for the next ten years, until Sharon and I began having problems. We both work long hours, our sons are growing, and paying the mortgage on our large house certainly added to our stress levels. Sharon changed from the sweet and good-natured woman I married into a mean-spirited, loud-mouthed broad who got critical of my damn near every move. It's like I couldn't do anything right anymore.

One night, Sharon and I were arguing, nothing unusual there, when I got MAD and struck her. Man, I'm ashamed to say that I popped my wife and the mother of my sons on her mouth. I struck her like I would strike another man. I was shocked by my actions, as was Sharon. That night, Sharon took our sons and drove off. I sat alone in our bedroom, thinking about what I've done. I lay there, feeling anger and remorse. Seriously, how did it come to this?

Sharon and I used to be so passionately in love. We had a good thing going. And then she started becoming a loud-mouthed, controlling bitch...like my mother. My dead mother whom I still hate to this very day. Sharon never pressed charges against me, and returned to the house three days later, with our sons in tow. You must attend counseling or we're through, Sharon said firmly, and I nodded. Gently, Sharon hugged me, and told me that we would get through this.

I began attending both one-on-one psychiatric sessions with Dr. Minerva Suleiman, a Lebanese Christian gal with an office in downtown Ottawa, and anger management support group meetings in the east end. I spoke to other men with anger issues. They weren't monsters. Whether black, white or Chinese or whatever, they were normal guys with normal lives. I met cops, grocery store owners, lawyers, and even a church deacon. Normal men whose anger got the best of them, who were trying to be better.

That helped a lot, talking to men who'd gone through what I'd gone through. My psychiatrist, Dr. Minerva Suleiman, was a big help. The Lebanese Christian lady told me that a lot of men from conservative cultures carried extra baggage and didn't know how to deal with them. The lady seemed to understand my anger and pain, and told me something in confidence. Mahmoud Alzahrani, the guy the good doctor is now seeing, also has anger issues but she's helping him become better.

Learn to trust the woman in your life, Dr. Minerva Suleiman said, and I nodded. I left her office, then went home and had a heart-to-heart talk with my wife Sharon Vincent-Dixon. I sat my lady down and talked to her, about my difficult upbringing, and how watching my violent mother abuse my father made me distrust women. When I finished my story, Sharon wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I love you Matt, Sharon said, hugging me tightly.

I have something else to tell you, I said hesitantly, and Sharon looked at me pensively, then nodded. That last part of my confession was even harder to admit than the rest. Look, there's no easy way to say it, so I am just going to say it. I like watching freaky porn. BDSM porn. And not just any BDSM porn. I like the type where women violently dominate men. I showed Sharon the stuff I kept hidden on my section of our password-protected computer.

Oh wow, Sharon said, as I showed her an endless array of videos and pictures of female domination and male submission. Women tying men up and pissing on them. Women fucking men in the ass with strap-on dildos. Women inserting their FISTS inside men's asses. Sharon looked at me, stunned. My wife told me that she was surprised. I sighed deeply, and nodded.

Man, sometimes I cover my tracks and my true feelings too well. Well, Sharon had every reason to be surprised. In our relationship, I've always been the dominant one, the alpha male and the decision maker. I felt threatened by female power, yet I was secretly turned on by it. Sharon looked at me, smiled and told me that she would do anything to make me happy. Please dominate me, I whispered, and my darling wife smiled and nodded.

That's how it began, ladies and gentlemen. The turning point that saved my marriage to Sharon, and changed our lives. My wife and I began exploring BDSM together. I now realize that all of my anger issues and the violence I felt towards women were just a cover for my true self. I am a submissive, I just hid it under layers of machismo and anger.

You are my bitch Matt, my wife Sharon said harshly as she slapped me hard across the face. Smiling wickedly, Sharon grabbed my balls and twisted them. Bring me hell my goddess, I pleaded, and Sharon nodded firmly. My normally shy, meek and obedient wife has gotten in touch with her inner bitch ever since we've started exploring BDSM together, and it really, really turns me on.

Sharon really lets me have it during our sessions. Sometimes she ties me up and beats me within an inch of my life with my own belt. Other times, Sharon walks me around the house on a leash, like a damn dog, and makes me do chores for her while on all fours. I feel abased but alive while doing these things for her. My favorite part is when Sharon dons her strap-on dildo, and fucks my ass with it. After greasing me up with lube, Sharon slams her dildo up my ass and fucks me while I'm bound and gagged. My merciless goddess fucks me until I cry, really cry, and I absolutely love it.

We always have fun, Sharon and I. sometimes, with Sharon's expressed permission, I flip the script on her. I tie her up, smack her ass, and fuck my sexy lady in all of holes. I absolutely delight in sliding my dick into Sharon's asshole while she's lying on her back, arms and legs bound by restraints. After fucking her silly, I unbind Sharon and kiss her. I love you, Sharon whispers, and we kiss passionately.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Thanks to my therapy at the hands of Dr. Minerva Suleiman, and the spankings, beatings and strap-on fucking I regularly get from my sweet and deceptively innocent-looking wife Sharon Vincent-Dixon, I am a better man. I don't beat on women anymore. In fact, quite the reverse. I am now very submissive ( but only to my wife, as I am monogamous ) and enjoy games of female domination and male submission. I've always loved female bossiness, I just couldn't admit it to myself. Now that I have, life is much better. BDSM saved my life and my marriage, folks!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers