AC/DC - Adele and her Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first few inches made me purr with pleasure, but when he went deeper into me I gasped. His cock was stretching my little pussy to its limit. I'd always wanted to be fucked by a big cock, but was this one actually too much for me? It might be, because the first couple of strokes were uncomfortable. I should ask him to stop. Then it started to get better, and if he was to stop now I'd be angry with him.

I'd already had one climax, but I was greedy for another one. And if he continued like this then I was going to get one, and it would be soon. He was giving me long strokes that were going deep into me. At the end of each one he was grunting and I was moaning.

"I'm almost there."

He didn't answer me, but he did respond to it by quickening his stroke. The force of it took my breath away. And that's when it started.

Sometimes there's a slow build-up with it, but not today. It was instantly intense. It was almost too much for me, and I slumped onto the bed taking him with me. It was only when it was over that I felt the weight of him. I was going to complain, but before I could he got off me. When I turned over I was relieved to see that he was smiling.

He then said, "I've just fucked my Sister, that's another thing crossed off my bucket list." It made me laugh.

I would have liked a cuddle, or some loving words, but I got neither. What I did get though was, "You should go before we get caught."

But I wasn't complaining. What I'd got from him was more than I could have hoped for. Two wonderful climaxes that would stay long in my memory.

In the morning I was the first one up, but shortly after, Finlay joined me in the kitchen. He greeted me with a cheerful hello, and then he tried to touch me up. As I brushed his hand away, I hissed, "No," but then, in a gentler tone, I added, "Tonight when everybody is asleep come to my room."

We spent most of the day outdoors, only returning when the light was fading. After a hearty meal that we all enjoyed, we settled down in front of a roaring fire to watch the television. It had been a good day, and it was going to get even better, because in the middle of the night Finlay was going to come to me. We'd then do all the things that society says that a Brother and Sister should never do together. I couldn't wait.

It was one o'clock and he still hadn't come to my room. My pussy was already moist in anticipation of him being with me. Any longer and my excitement would turn into anger. Then I heard his footsteps outside the door. All was forgiven. As the door slowly opened my heart skipped a beat.

But it wasn't Finlay it was Becky!

"I have something for you."

There was nothing in her hand, so where was it? And why couldn't she wait until morning before giving it to me?

"Here it is."

She then opened her bathrobe. When she eased it off her shoulders it slipped onto the floor. She was naked, and in case I was too stupid to understand what that meant, she said, "It's me."

On my birthday she gave me a watch. I adore it. And over the years she has given me lots of things that I also cherish. However, what she was giving me now was the best of the lot. Her body!

Unlike Finlay, there was no hesitation, and what she did next wasn't just unexpected, it was outrageous. She'd quickly got into the same position that I'd been in when my Brother had fucked me. I now had the view that he'd had. A pussy in all its glory, begging for some attention.

What I was doing was making her squirm with pleasure, and it would have been surprising if it hadn't, because what woman doesn't like a tongue on her pussy? This one certainly did, and to help to make it better for her she was giving me instructions.

"A bit lower."

Her loud moan told me that I'd found her sweet spot.

"And you can finger me as well."

She didn't need to ask me twice.

But before I did, I had a request of my own. "Lie on your back, it will be better in that position."

And it was, with her legs wide open I had better access to her sweet pussy. Sex with a woman wasn't new to me, but I'd only done it once before, and it hadn't lasted long. This was my opportunity to indulge myself, so I was going to take my time. I was going to fill my boots!

She was being fucked with two of my fingers, and my tongue was caressing her swollen clit, but that wasn't enough for her.

"Squeeze my breast, and play with my nipple."

When I did, she gave a deep sigh. She was the cat that had got the cream. But I was the cat that was out in the cold. She was getting all the attention while my tits and pussy were being neglected.

"Finish me off and then it's your turn."

Now I was happy. With renewed enthusiasm I was concentrating on the task in hand. My fingers were moving quicker, going in and out of her like a piston, and my tongue was worshiping her clit. As an added bonus each nipple in turn was getting the skilful attention of my fingers. Very soon she would come, and then it would be her mouth and fingers that were pleasuring me.

I knew that it was going to happen, but despite that, it still took me by surprise. And what happened next was something that I hadn't anticipated. As soon as it started she clamped her legs together, trapping my head. I couldn't move, but more worryingly, I couldn't breathe. Her pussy was smothering me. It felt like minutes, but it could only have been thirty seconds at the most. When it was over she opened her legs. I sat up, and when Becky saw me she burst out laughing.

"You should see yourself in a mirror."

I didn't need to, I knew what I must look like. My hair was dishevelled, and my face that was covered in her sticky juices would be red.

When she affectionately stroked my face, it was a nice gesture, but I wanted more than that. Then she pulled me towards her, and because I knew what was coming next, I smiled. She was going to kiss me.

At first it was tender, but it quickly became passionate. Then, for both of us, it became frantic, as if we only had a short time in which to do it. That was silly, we had all night, and when I realised that, I calmed down, and she responded to that by doing the same.

For a few minutes, perhaps as many as ten, that's all we did. And during that time it was enough for me. But when she eventually ended it, I was ready for more than that.

After putting her mouth on my breast she sucked hard, it made me gasp. She then did it again and this time I moaned. That encouraged her to keep on doing it. Then her hand was on my other breast. I closed my eyes as I let the pleasure engulf me.

Finlay had been good, but he was only a man. He did to me what he thought I would like, and for most of the time he did a good job. But because she was a woman, she didn't need to guess, she knew instinctively what would excite me.

She hadn't yet touched my pussy, but my climax was approaching. However, I knew that she would have to finger me, or go down on me, to make me come. And she didn't seem to be in a hurry to do that, but I was now desperate to come.

"Finger my cunt."

With her mouth still on my breast, she mumbled, "Later."

"No, now," was my response to that. And it worked.

Quickly, and without any subtlety, she thrust two fingers deep into my pussy. It took my breath away, and before I could recover they were moving in and out of me. In my heightened state, that might have been enough to make me reach it, but just in case it wasn't she started rubbing my clit. That little pebble that gave me so much pleasure.

When it happened I wasn't sure what had finished me off. Was it that extra-long suck that had felt as if it was going to pull my nipple off? Or perhaps it was her fingers that had gone as deep inside me as any fingers can? It was probably the finger that had been polishing my clit, but whatever it was, it didn't matter, the important thing was that I was climaxing.

It started gently, and for a few seconds it looked as if that was all it would be, but then it suddenly burst into life. I shouted out, "Fuck," as it started to consume me. Then it went up another level, and it was almost more than I could bear. When it ended I just lay there, whimpering. I was exhausted.

I hadn't got a cuddle from my Brother, and I also didn't get a cuddle from her. However, before she left I got another kiss, but this time just a peck on the cheek. And her parting words made my heart sing.

"I love you."

I had a wonderful dreamless sleep, and when I woke I felt refreshed. After a quick shower I went downstairs. Finlay was alone in the kitchen, and when he saw me he looked apprehensive.

"Sorry about last night. I fell asleep."

He was now expecting me to be annoyed, perhaps even angry, but I wasn't. Becky had been a more than adequate substitute for him.

When I calmly said, "Don't worry, but make sure that you don't fall asleep tonight," all his anxiety evaporated.

Today was supposed to be a lazy one, but we ended up hiking, though it was only going to be a short one. Just five miles. While we were doing it I thought about last night. That made my pussy tingle. I was looking forward to tonight. Then I had a sudden thought, one that excited me even more. But would it work? There was only one way to find out. As soon as I could, I had a quick word with Finlay when the others were far enough away from us so that they couldn't hear. Shortly after, I did the same with Becky.

Tonight, at precisely midnight, both of them are coming to my room!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12