Acacia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the pillowcase was removed, he found a naked Diana, flushed from lovemaking, just inches away, and he found himself hard again, but trying to resist it. She offered a nipple to his lips, and he took it without thinking, and was fully aroused. She reached under him, to milk his cock like an animal, when he felt Acacia lightly rest the paddle on his inflamed skin. He softened at the idea, then hardened again as Diana's fingers took him. When she reached to massage his prostate, he exploded just as the paddle took him. SMACKKKK. He whimpered as his hips bucked and his cum spurted into the glass again. Acacia slapped him with the paddle again as he drained the glass Diana held to his lips and struggled to swallow it all.

"You can't stop yourself Five, but you will learn to have more control, and to want some other higher use."

They left him there, to sleep as he could, still anchored to the silk cord, covered with a quilt, his ass in pain and stinging. His cock ached, and his face was crusted with his own dried cum. Diana laughed as she took a picture before covering him and slipping into the large warm bed with Acacia.

12