Accepting Her for Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was spinning. I was so wet. I ripped my clothes off, lay down on the bed and jammed my fingers in my pussy. I came in about 1 minute. I laid there, naked,catching my breath.

Eventually I had to go use the bathroom. I threw on a long T. When I went into the hall their door was shut. I felt a pang of disappointment. I cleaned up and climbed back in bed. I was still horny. I stuck my fingers between my legs and got myself off again. Then I fell asleep.

I woke up that morning to the sound of them fucking again. I decided to go to outside and let them be. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt and headed out on the deck. Unfortunately, when I got on the deck, I could hear them better. It was obvious the sliding door was open.

I should have ignored it, but I couldn't. I walked to where I could look. When I looked I realized the curtains were open. I could clearly see them. Laurel was on her knees, her chest pressed against the bed. Dad was behind her pumping her with his cock. From this position I could see it slide in and out of her.

As I moved towards the window, I realized that Laurel had already seen me. Our eyes met and I froze. She smiled and blew me another kiss. I realized she'd set this up. The curtain and door were positioned just right. I could see them. Dad couldn't see me.

She started talking again. How good he felt interspersed with stuff about me. I was mesmerized. Every once in awhile she'd close her eyes and just go with being fucked, but every time she opened them her eyes searched out mine and she smiled.

I was leaning against the deck rail. Not thinking I let one of my hands start to caress my breasts through my sweatshirt. I could feel my nipples get hard. She watched me intently and blew me a kiss.

Then she stopped. She said to my dad, "Let me adjust the curtain. The lights in my eyes."

She climbed off the bed. My dad stayed where he was, his thick cock sticking straight out, wet and glistening from her pussy.

She came to the window. Her naked body on full display. She was perfect. I noticed she also shaved her pussy. She loudly whispered out the window, "Take them off." Dad didn't hear her.

She returned to the bed. I watched her sexy ass sway as she walked away from me. She got back in position, and said, "That's better. Now stick that cock back in me and fuck me. Hard."

Dad did.

I continued to play with my breasts as she did.

As he did she looked at me again. She mouthed the words, "Take them off."

She started talking to dad again. Pushing him on telling him how much she wanted him. She'd also talk about how cute and sexy I was.

I looked confused. I pointed at me.

She nodded at me and again mouthed, "Take them off." She looked down at my shorts.

I pointed at my shorts. She nodded.

I wanted to, but I knew I shouldn't. I looked around. It was early, no one was around. I put my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts. She nodded and mouthed, "Do it."

I slowly pushed them down over my hips. As I did she let out a loud groan. My shorts fell to the ground.

"Do it," she said.

I was sure dad thought she was talking to him, but I knew she was talking to me.

"Do it!" she said again. Louder, more like a command. Dad started pounding her harder. My fingers went to my pussy.

"Yes, yes, that's it. Do it. Do it!"

I started fingering myself. My pussy was soaking wet. There I was watching dad fuck Laurel while Laurel watched me play with myself.

Laurel continued to talk. I'm sure dad thought she was talking to him but I knew she was talking to me.

"Oh my god, yes, do it. That is so fucking sexy. Do it. Don't stop. Cum for me. Come on, cum for me baby."

Then, to my dad, "Cum for me. Cum on my ass. I want to feel your hot cum on my body."

She smiled at me again and went on, "Oh my god. You are so fucking sexy. You are so hot. Don't stop, you're making me cum. Don't stop." She was talking to me again.

All of a sudden dad pulled out of her pussy. Cum came shooting out of his cock. I'd never seen a man cum before. When I'd done it we used condoms and he came inside me. This was different. This hit me in the gut. Thick ropes of cum on Laurel's perfect ass.

I came, hard.

I heard Laurel, "That's it baby, cum for me. Oh my god that's so hot, cum for me."

Then she screamed, oh my god, I'm cumming. She had one hand between her legs."

As she came, I came again

When I opened my eyes, Laurel was licking her fingers. When she saw me she blew me a kiss and then with a hand movement, shooed me away from the window.

I realized that if I stayed dad would see me. I grabbed my shorts and moved out of sight. I went back to my room and just sat on my bed. My mind was going 100 miles a minute. Why was I so horny. Why couldn't I stop thinking of my dad's cock. And Laurel, did she like girls? What did she want?

As I sat there I heard the bathroom door open and close. Then I saw my doorknob turn. Laurel stood in the door completely naked. Dad must be in the bathroom.

"Why don't you put on one of those cute sleep sets and I'll make us all breakfast," she said. She then closed my door and went back to her room.

I just sat on my bed. My mind having a hard time focusing. My dad's naked girlfriend who I just watched fuck my dad and who watched me masturbate wants me in a sexy sleep set for breakfast. That didn't sound normal at all. On the other hand it excited the hell out of me.

I took the 2 remaining packages to decide which to wear.

I heard my dad say to Laurel, "You can't wear that. Cindy's home."

"Oh, stop worrying," she replied. "She's a girl, what does she care."

I wondered what she was wearing.

I grabbed one of the sets. This one had a pair of very loose, white lace shorts. They again tied at the waist. If I wore them above my hips ½ my ass was exposed and I think my pussy. If I pushed them down on my hips, I would show a little butt crack but it would cover my pussy and most of my ass cheeks. The top was a form fitting, pullover lacy cami that came down to between my navel and rib cage. Again I realized I was more covered than a bathing suit but I felt less covered.

I went to the kitchen. Dad was dressed in jeans and a button down shirt. He liked to shower and dress even if he was working from home. I looked at Laurel and could see why dad said something.

She was in a cut off white wife beater that ended just below her breasts. You could clearly make out her nipples and see the bottom of her breasts. She was wearing panties? Boy shorts? I'm not sure. They were the same material. They were loose, low on her hips, and showed off ½ her ass.

They hadn't seen me yet. "Hi guys," I said.

They both turned to look at me. Dad again, looked at me in that way that made me wet. Laurel came over to me. She kissed me on the corner of my lips.

"Good morning sweetie," she said. "Those look so cute on you."

She put me between her and dad and standing behind my clasped her hands around my waist.

"Doesn't she look great?" she asked dad.

He looked at me. Really looked. He agreed I looked great. He said we both did.

Still holding me she turned me around. Her hands were on my hips.

"Check out the back. Don't these just show off her ass perfectly."

Dad, kind of stammering, agreed they did.

She reached down and pulled up the legs of the shorts, pretty much showing off my whole ass. "Check this out," she said. "Doesn't Cindy have an amazing ass."

I was loving being shown off. I was standing skin to skin with Laurel. I could feel her hands on my ass and her breasts against my chest. It felt good.

Dad, again, agreed I looked good. Laurel badgered him. He finally admitted I looked hot.

We had a nice breakfast. I was going to go for a walk on the beach. Dad had work to do. Laurel had an appointment later. I put on shorts and a sweatshirt and headed for my walk. I was gone maybe 3 minutes when I realized I forgot my phone. I decided to go back and get it.

When I reached the deck I looked inside. Laurel was bent over a kitchen counter. Her top was pulled up over her tits and dad was pulling on her nipples. Her shorts were on the floor and dad was fucking her from behind.

She was urging him on. She'd also talk about how hot I looked.

I decided what the hell. I opened the door. Dad, realized I'd walked in and tried to fix his pants. It was kind of comical. His big hard cock was not going to fit back in those jeans till it came down a bit. Laurel just stayed bent over. Ass naked, tits uncovered. I could see her wetness on the back of her thighs.

"Hi sweetie," Laurel said. "Forget something?"

"Yeah, umm, sorry to interrupt. I, umm, forgot my phone."

Dad had kinda given up putting his cock away. It was rock hard. He stood behind Laurel.

I laughed, "Nice look," I said.

He blushed. Laurel reached out and stroked him.

"It is nice," she said.

Dad looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Laurel laughed.

I stood there awkwardly for a second. Not knowing what to say or do I said, "Well don't let me stop you." I walked to my room to get my phone.

When I came back in the kitchen they were whispering a very animated discussion between them. They were both back in their clothes but dad's cock was still hard enough to be showing against his pants.

I quickly said goodbye and headed out the door. Instead of leaving right away, I stood on the deck, a bit out of sight and watched. They talked a bit more, then Laurel kissed dad. They made out for a bit and Laurel started rubbing dad's cock. Soon Laurel was again bent over the counter being fucked from behind.

As I walked down the beach all I could think about was my dad's cock. I kept seeing it buried in Laurel's pussy. I could hear her grunting as he fucked her. I wondered how it would feel to be fucked like that. I was jealous of Laurel but not sure why. I felt again that she was stealing my man.

I got a call from a friend. I agreed to go meet her. I headed back to the house. Laurel was gone. Dad was working. I changed and told dad I was going out. Dad stopped me.

I could tell he wanted to talk about something. He started.

"Umm, baby, I'm sorry about today. I should not expose you to that. Sometimes I don't think when Laurels around. We're used to a lot of privacy. That's not fair to you. This is your home first and I want you to feel safe in it."

"It's ok daddy. I love this place, and it is beginning to feel like home and Laurel is pretty hot, so I understand why you're crazy about her. She's nice too. I'm a little jealous. I'm not sure I like sharing my daddy, but I love seeing you happy."

Then, for some reason I added, "I have to admit, I've never seen someone have sex before. That was pretty hot."

Dad blushed. "I'm not sure you're supposed to," he said.

"Dad, this is your house. You should be able to do whatever you want here."

"No baby. It's our house. You and me. It's not the home you grew up in, but it's your home. I want you to feel comfortable here. Anytime."

"Well daddy. If you're here it's always where I want to be. I guess as long as I don't see you having sex with someone ugly, I'm cool."

We both laughed. He hugged me and went to kiss my cheek. I moved and planted a quick kiss on his lips.

I told him I'd be home by 8 and headed out the door.

I got home a little late. Dad was watching TV in his shorts and T.

"Where's Laurel?" I asked.

"She just got home. She went to change. We're going to watch TV. Want to join us?"

"Sure," I said. "Let me go change."

I wondered what Laurel would wear. I've seen her naked, I've seen her fuck my dad. She'd probably just show up naked.

I took the last sleep set. It was light pink it pulled on like a shirt and tied at the breast line. It had enough Ruffles so my nipples were covered but that was about it. It hung open from the breasts down. The bottoms were matching panties, loose fit but nearly see through. What the hell I thought. I put it on.

Laurel was sitting next to dad when I came out.

"Wow, you look amazing," she said.

"Wow, you look kind of, umm," I started to reply

"Sexy?" she asked.

"Definitely," I said.

She was wearing a black see through nightie that had ribbons tied at the shoulders to hold it up and on the side to hold it together. She was wearing a pair of matching black panties that tied on the side.

She was sitting next to dad again. This time on the other side. I was again a little jealous. Laurel pointed to the couch next to Dad. I sat down. I leaned away from dad.

Laurel spoke up, "It's ok Cindy. I know you and your dad cuddle. He's got 2 sides. We can share." Laurel leaned a pillow against dad on my side for me to rest on.

I wasn't sure I liked the idea of sharing, but I did want to cuddle. I leaned against dad's shoulder. We started watching TV. This time again Laurel rested her hand on dad's thigh. She again started stroking it. Dad looked at me to see if I noticed. I looked away. I don't know if he saw me or not. He probably thought the pillow hid her actions. The truth is I was enjoying watching. I kind of wanted to touch it.

Her hand slid up. She was rubbing his cock through his shorts. She saw me looking and smiled. Dad glanced at me. Again I looked away. I'm sure he thought he was still safe.

She continued stroking his cock.

She then leaned into him and kissed him. I watched jealously.

She looked at me. "Now come here," she said. She held her hand to me. She pulled me to her. I was kneeling on the couch facing her and dad.

"Cindy, I want us to be friends. No more than friends, family, but you're too old and on your own to be a daughter to me. I know it's hard seeing me with your dad."

I started to protest. She stopped me.

"Let me finish. I know you are afraid you're losing your dad. I've known it all along. In reality, you have pieces I will never have. He's your father. You will always come first. Me, I'm his lover. Something you're not. But, I'm willing to share that with you.

She pulled me towards her and kissed me. I'd never kissed a girl before. I kissed back. It felt different than boys, softer. She pulled away. She turned my head to my dad.

"Kiss her," she said.

He had a confused look on his face. He wasn't sure what to do.

Laurel went on, "You may not know it but Cindy's been watching us fuck."

More confusion. He looked at me. "Honey?

"Tell him Cindy."

"It's true," I mumbled.

"but why," he asked.

"Well, I guess it's like Laurel said. I love you. You've been mine forever. I guess I've been jealous of Laurel. I saw you having sex and I was jealous. I wanted it to be me. I'm sorry. I love you daddy. I want all the love you can give me." I started crying.

Dad pulled me close. "I love you," he said.

"Show her you love her," said Laurel. "Kiss her."

He kissed me.

My head spun. It was a kiss I didn't realize I wanted and when I was kissing him I realized it was all I ever wanted.

I felt Laurel's hand on the string of my top. She pulled it. It opened exposing my breasts. Her hand slid up and caressed one. It felt good.

"You have perfect tits," she whispered in my ear.

I turned to look at her. She kissed me again. She pulled my dad's head to my breast. He took my nipple in his mouth. I sighed into Laurel's mouth.

I looked down. Dad's cock was straining against his shorts. Laurel took my hand and placed it with hers on his cock.

"Isn't it beautiful," she said.

"Yes," I whispered. I had no clue what to do next.

Laurel pulled his cock out of his shorts. Dad just watched, speechless.

She took my hand and together we stroked dad's cock. It felt wonderful. I was right, I could just barely get my fingers around it.

Laurel slid off the couch. She pulled me with her. We knelt side by side in front of him. I knew what was coming. I whispered to Laurel, "I've never done this before."

"Don't worry," she laughed. "There's nothing to it. Plus, it's fun."

She wrapped her hand around it and slowly moved her hand up and down.

"Now, wrapped your lips around the top. Get as much I your mouth as you can. Then lightly suck on it. Like you're eating a popsicle. Take it in your mouth and then let a little out and do it again."

I tentatively lowered my lips on his cock. I'd seen Laurel do this twice. I had the idea. As I tasted the tip I realized how much I'd wanted this. By here was a drop of precum on his cock. I tasted it. I loved it. I did what Laurel told me.

"Oh baby, that feels so good," dad moaned.

Laurel responded, "You like your little girl sucking your cock? She loves you more than anything. She wants to love this part of you too. She leaned over and kissed him. "Do you like knowing your little girl loves your cock? Does it feel good fucking her mouth?"

I could see a change come over dad. Not a bad one. All of a sudden he just looked at me like he did at Laurel. There was still complete devotion and love, but also something more. He wanted me. He had gone from hesitant to lover. Dad grabbed my hair, lightly, and pulled my face so I was looking at him. I loved it. My body shivered.

"Baby, you've had my love for 18 years. Everything I could give you. Everytime i saw you I marveled about how beautiful and sexy you were. I never imagined we would this kind of love, but I admit, I've thought about. That day in the hall, I went back to my room and masturbated. I felt terrible after. but if this is what you want I want you to know that I love you and want this too.

I said, "I love you daddy. I've wanted this for years. I just didn't realize it."

I lowered my head back to his cock.

"Oh my god," said dad. "That feels so good."

After a minute or so Laurel looked at me, "Time to share."

She pulled dad's cock away from my mouth and kissed me.

"Mmmmm, i can taste his cock on your lips." She purred.

She pulled his cock to her mouth. I watched as her lips wrap around it. She slowly stroked him as she sucked him.

She stopped for a moment. "Kiss him, get your tits in his face," she said in a sexy voice.

I climbed up on the couch. I kissed dad then let him suck my tits. His hand landed on my hip. He slid it down to my pussy. I was soaking wet so his fingers slid right in. After a few seconds I came on his fingers it felt so good.

Laurel looked up, she stopped sucking dad's cock. She took his hand from my pussy and started licking his fingers.

"Mmmmm, You have the sweetest pussy," she said.

I'd never been with a girl. Never thought about it. Now I'd kissed Laurel and she was talking about my pussy juices. I was wondering if she wanted to eat me. I'd never done that with a boy, never mind a girl. The thought scared and excited me. I'd never even kissed a girl till Laurel kissed me. I'm sure I blushed.

Laurel stood up. Then Laurel kissed me. I could taste my pussy on her lips. I liked it. A lot. She reached over, took my hand, and pulled me to my feet. We stood in front of dad kissing. She started to caress my breasts. I reached out and caressed hers. I had never touched another woman's breasts before it felt good. Dad wrapped his hand around his cock and lightly stroked it.

Laurel stood me facing my dad.

"See," I told you she wanted you.

She stood behind me caressing my tits.

"She loves you. You were always her man. Now she can also be your woman. Well, one of us."

I leaned my head back against her. Her hands felt good on my breasts. I looked at my dad's cock. Laurel's hands slid down my side to the band of my shorts. She hooked her thumbs in the band.

"Ready to show us that sexy little pussy?" She purred in my ear.