Accidental Intromission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers

"At my sister's. I will be here all week helping her with the baby while her husband recovers from his appendectomy."

"How old is the baby?"

"She is just about to turn one. Relax, she is not yours."

Edna knew.

"Your Mom convinced me that you do not lie. She told me you would never break a promise. She did tell me that you were an expert at avoiding answering a question and in not volunteering information.

But your mother also said you have never disappointed her."

"When did she tell you that?"

"This morning.

Now listen, I am giving you a deadline.

By the time I get home this Friday you have to tell me you love me or on Saturday I accept Billy's marriage proposal and the next time you see me will be at my wedding.

I do not want you to call me and ask for clarification or negotiate conditions or a time extension.

Be very aware that if you tell me you love me I will believe it to be true and lead the rest of my life accordingly."

"No pressure there," was what I thought.

"Understood," was what I said.

"Good. Now all you have to do is figure out how you feel about me. You already know how I feel about you but you also know that in the end I have to do what is best for me."

"And that is as it should be. I would like to call you just to talk."

"Talk about what?"

"Your niece, my mother, the baseball team, our up coming school years, you know, just stuff."

There was silence at the other end of the line and I was afraid I had just inadvertently broken one of her conditions.

"That would be nice," she said at last.

"What would be the best time?"

"About this time or after ten. The only one not taking a nap right now is me. My sister and her husband are already acting like old people and go to bed right after the late news weather report."

"How old is he anyway?"

"Twenty seven going on fifty seven. He listens to sixties and seventies music as if he was there."

My conversation with Edna was fun and lasted until we heard a baby giggling. Edna told me it was a streaking naked baby being chased by her mother. She then said, "Call me. Bye."

Somehow I had a big smile on my face for most of the afternoon. Looking for something to do I re-potted some flowers Mom had been meaning to give a bigger home.

It was dark and I was filthy when I was done so I took a shower.

I was walking to my room wearing only a towel around my waist when I saw Mom's bedroom light was on. I went in to turn it off and saw Mom stepping into her own shower.

"Hi Mom. When did you get home?"

"Just now. Come in and talk to me while I take a quick shower. Did you call Edna?"

"Yes I did. You were right, it was an ultimatum."

"How long did she give you?'

"Until she gets back on Friday."

"Good, good. When I talked to her this morning she was thinking of giving you only to the end of today. I know you will know what to do before Friday. Was the conversation cordial?"

"It started that way but ended up out and out friendly. We talked for almost an hour until she had to help chase down a naked baby."

"What is the baby's name?"

"I don't know. I will ask her when I call her tomorrow."

Mom came out of the shower and toweled her body right in front of me.

I had a gorgeous naked woman in front of me.

My brain did not make any significant note of that but my cock did. For the first time ever Mom was giving me an erection.

Mom was suddenly blushing; she may have noticed the tent on my towel.

"Are you calling her tomorrow because you already know what to tell her?"

"No, I will be calling her just to talk. I will be giving her the latest chapter of the Andrew and Mom soap opera. Will I have something juicy to tell her?"

We were now on her bed. She gave me room to get in next to her. She remained naked.

"Semi-juicy. He asked for another blowjob and I told him he had to go down on me first. It took him a couple of minutes but he did manage to kiss my pussy for a while. I showed him where my clit was and he forced himself to lick it. My moan scared him and he barely touched it after that."

"I love sucking on your clit." I said as I slid down and made myself comfortable between her thighs.

"Go on. Did he give you an orgasm?"

"No but since I knew he was doing the best he could I sucked him off anyway. I know what the carrot is now.

Oooh baby you're so good at that. Go slower.

His next erection made it into my pussy and he managed to fuck me for almost three minutes before shooting his wad but he tried to keep fucking me for another two before his cock gave up. I gave him points for that too.

Uhn!"

Mom was in the midst of a fine orgasm so I slowed down and rubbed my face on her thighs and her pubic hair for a while.

"Did he manage another erection?"

"Yes he did and I had him try it doggy style to see if he would last longer. He lasted fifteen seconds."

"Ouch, I sympathize."

"Yeah. In his defense he said that we could not try that again in a while because my ass is much too sexy for him."

"Your ass is sexy," I said as I ran the tip of my tongue from her ass crack to her clitoral fold. She had another orgasm.

After that cum she seemed to need a rest so I decided to kiss her and go watch the Sunday night baseball game. I slid slowly upwards and kissed my way past her pubic hair to her tits.

I did feel the towel around my waist slip off but did not bother to retrieve it.

I made love to Mom's tits for a short while then slid up to kiss her.

My cock slid right into her pussy.

Mom's eyes went wide open and for an instant there was a bit of panic behind them. I gave Mom a soft, gentle I love you kiss and said, "Sorry."

She gave me a small smile and relaxed. I gave her a second kiss and she closed her eyes.

I still had no intention of fucking Mom. My cock was completely buried in her pussy but it had been truly accidental.

My cock pleaded for a bit longer stay inside Mom's pussy.

I agreed that it felt phenomenal in there and delayed its exit as I kissed Mom again. When my cock became mesmerized by where it was I took advantage and began to withdraw.

My cockhead was between Mom's pussy lips when I felt her hands on my hips. They were not urging me to do anything so I stopped where I was with the head of my cock just inside her pussy lips.

I soon felt Mom's hand press down very lightly. She wanted my cock back inside her pussy. I slid it back in her and returned to my soft kisses for her. Mom's hands were now caressing my ass.

The last domino fell.

Both of my heads said, "Let's fuck Mom."

My cock and I were in fact slow coming to that decision; Mom's pussy was already fucking us. Mom's hips and hands had already set the pace.

I heard her moan.

I increased the length of my strokes.

She moaned louder.

I went faster.

She had a loud nearly uncontrolled orgasm.

I filled her pussy with my cum.

We kissed. I rolled to her side. We kissed some more. Mom fell asleep.

I got up and watched the baseball game.

It was strange, I realized that I had just fucked my mother but I had no regrets, no guilt, not even a small worry. My cock's penetration had been accidental and I knew I would have pulled out if she had not stopped me. I was simply a good son doing what my mother wanted, needed.

A spectacular catch and throw by our center fielder bailed out the pitcher from serious trouble. Twenty seconds later my cell phone rang, it was Edna.

"Did you see that?! Did you see that?!"

"Yes, incredible. Wait, they are showing it again. Wow, just wow."

"It looked more like a holy-shit to me, not just a wow."

"You are a perceptive lady. A holy-shit it is. Who is watching the game with you?'

"Nobody. They are still downstairs. The baby was fussy so they put on a Wiggles DVD. I can no longer force myself to watch that thing again so I came upstairs. Where is your Mom?"

"In bed. She spent the day at Andrews teaching the teacher. She is exhausted."

"Did you have to provide first aid?"

"Damn, everybody tells her everything," I thought.

"Yes, but she said he is making progress so she will not need me for that much longer. Look they are showing the replay again. Man it is even more holy-shit in slow motion. It's a wonder he did not break something when he hit the wall."

"And that throw. Did you see the expression on the runner? Pure disbelief. He was out by twenty feet.

Have you fucked your Mother?"

Again she had thrown me for a loop. I tried hard to come up with a believable non-answer but could not.

"I see you have. Good. She has wanted you to fuck her since the first night she watched us fuck. I doubt you noticed but she has watched us fuck often.

I loved fucking her. I love your Mom.

Listen, I think they are coming up the stairs. It's my turn to read for the baby. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye."

I said bye. I also said "I love you" but she had already hung up.

I wondered if what I said was true.

The words did come out easily. I would not have made any denials or excuses if she had heard me.

I watched the ballgame and had a beer. When it was over I went to my room, decided no and went to Mom's bed and crawled under the covers with her. I turned off her lamp and spooned behind her.

I gave myself a small laugh.

I was naked in bed with my equally naked mother.

We had fucked.

The apparent love of my life knew I fucked my mother and knew I fucked her sister and had simply accepted it.

I fell asleep quickly as if I did not have a care in the world.

Maybe I didn't.

I was alone in Mom's bed when I awoke the next morning. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and went searching for her. I was nude.

I found her in the kitchen pouring herself a cup of coffee. She was nude.

We embraced and kissed lovingly then hungrily. Soon my very erect cock was pressing hard on her body.

She sat on the kitchen table and spread her legs and I followed my cock as it dove into her pussy.

Our fuck was frantic, loud, and short lived. We moaned into a very satisfying mutual orgasm in about five minutes. She kept her arms and legs wrapped around me.

I took a gamble that my cock would remain firm long enough and I fucked Mom again. I won that bet when Mom succumbed to and even bigger orgasm.

She just held on to me until her respiration rate returned to normal and after I gave her room she stood and refreshed her coffee and sat in a chair. I got my own coffee and sat next to her.

We kissed between sips. She told me that she was going shopping then was going to Andrew's apartment to resume his education.

I told her that I was going to the plant nursery and get some special food for the plants I had re-potted for her.

We never talked about our fucks.

We did talk about Edna.

When I called Edna that afternoon I asked her if she thought she could afford to share an apartment with me when we returned to the university.

"Why would I want to do that?" she asked.

"Because I love you and want you with me every night forever."

I heard her catch her breath. I heard her cry.

After a long pause she said, "We probably need to go and secure one soon. All of the nicer and convenient ones fill up quickly."

"I will pick you up from your sister's house on Friday and we can go on to the university housing office and see what they have and do some scouting."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. I will be happy to live my life around you."

"Have you told your mother?"

"Yes. It was her idea to share an apartment. She thinks I have just become a grown up. When are you telling Billy and your Dad about us?"

"I have a confession to make. I already have. Neither was surprised. The ultimatum was your mother's idea. I was prepared to just wait you out."

"She will have some explaining to do when she gets home."

"Be easy on her, she is the only Mom I got."

"I love you," I said.

"I love you," she said. "By the way when I told Billy my answer was no I had Buffy with me. Within ten minutes she was doing a fine job of easing his pain. Don't feel guilty about him."

"Buffy will eat him alive," I said. It was a remark Edna knew came from personal experience.

"That was the plan. But this morning she called me from his bed to thank me. She said she has had a crush on him since high school and has already convinced him that she is the best thing that has ever happened to him."

"I am glad to hear that about both."

"I am glad to hear that about us," she said.

We talked for over an hour. Her sister talked to me briefly and congratulated me on my sudden burst of intelligence. They abruptly hung up; a naked baby had just zoomed past them.

Edna called me back two hours later and we talked for over an hour about apartments, baseball, car inspections and her niece Leila. We told each other "I love you" often.

When she had to hang up because of baby wrangling duties I ended up holding the phone in my hands for a few extra moments. I had a big grin in my face.

I had seen my future and it was excellent.

About twenty minutes later Mom called me and said she would not be coming home that night. I asked her if she was still at Andrew's apartment but in response she just moaned loudly and hung up.

"Andrew must be a fast learner," I thought.

Edna called me back a bit before eleven that night. We had our first phone sex. After we achieved our goals she asked to speak to Mom. I told her she was not home and suspected that Andrew's learning curve had just taken a steep climb.

Edna said, 'I hope she still has some room for us. I would hate to have to murder Andrew."

I laughed and told her that knowing Mom he did not have long to live anyway.

We laughed together for a while then after a short silence she said, "I love you. I wish we were in the same bed."

"Yes, me too, on both. After this week is over let's make sure we never spend another night apart."

"Deal. I've had a long day. I am going to sleep and dream of you. I love you. I will call you in the morning. Good night."

"I love you, good night," I said and hung up the phone.

My phone rang almost immediately and I heard Mom say. "Your emergency services will no longer be required. You are fired."

"Oh no. Do I get severance pay?"

After a short silence Mom said, "Yes you do. You will also get the occasional interest payment."

"Mom I am so happy for you. Have you told Andrew he has been hired?"

"No. I want him to continue to strive for excellence."

I chuckled and again told her how happy I was for her. She told me that she would be back around mid-morning and would see me then. We wished each other a good night and hung up.

I slept well.

I slept a bit late the next morning so when I got to the kitchen I saw that Mom was already there sitting at the table drinking coffee. She was naked.

She motioned me give her a kiss and as I did she pulled down my shorts. She broke the kiss and swallowed my cock.

That was easily the best blowjob I had ever been gifted with and in less that ten minutes I was spewing into her mouth.

She swallowed.

I kissed Mom and asked if she needed anything. I was caressing her tits so she understood the true meaning of my question.

"No thank you baby. It has already been taken care of this morning."

I kissed her again and refilled her cup before sitting next to her.

"So tell me, how close is Andrew to making the honor roll?"

"Very close. He is a tenacious worker. He has already learned to enjoy eating pussy. The first cum he gave me was oral.

I almost cried when I saw how happy and proud he was at being able to do that for me. He wanted to do that over and over again but I had to stop him after my third orgasm, I needed to rest."

"Is he better than me?" I asked with a pronounced pout.

Mom laughed and said, "Not close. You are the best ever, much better than your father ever was. The only one to come close was Edna."

"She told me she hoped you would still have time for us."

'There will be. There would be more if you two got teaching certificates when you graduate."

"We will take that under advisement."

"Baby, if you don't mind I am going to ask Andrew to move in with me when you go back to school. His apartment is just a small man-cave and he has graduated from that. Plus you reminded me how nice it is to go to sleep and to wake up with a man next to me. That was one reason I stayed the night with him."

"I was going to suggest you do just that if his learning curve had flattened out. It is an even better idea now that he is totally useful.

I will be gone this weekend so why don't you give it a test run then."

"Thank you sweetheart. Where are you going?"

"You know very well where I am going you sneaky witch. I can't believe you conspired with Edna to scare the hell out of me. It may be a while before I forgive either of you."

"We had to do it. You were the only one that did not know you were madly in love with her. You should be thanking us for taking you through a shortcut."

"Well OK," I said as I sat her on the table and kissed her pussy.

"Baby, there is cum in there. I told him no more condoms."

"You did?" Is that why he made the leap forward?"

"It helped but what did it was my call after his very early ejaculation that Friday night. He thought I would never see him again after that and my call made him realize I was serious about him. He told me he was going to do his very best for me. He has."

"You sound like you already love him."

"That might be true. I will know Monday I guess."

I kissed Mom and said, "Your son would very much like to make love to you now."

"Anytime," she said and led us to her bed.

We made love to each other for the rest of the morning. I added two more loads of semen to however much Mom was already holding. We showered together and while there I helped her flush out her pussy.

We ate lunch and I ate her.

She was just starting another blowjob when Edna called.

I put her on speaker.

She said, "Guess what? My sister and her husband just told me you could come up now and stay in my bed until Friday morning. That would give us an extra day to search for a place. Is your mother back?"

"Yes, she is."

"Let me talk to her."

"No."

"Why not?"

"She is busy with a very important job."

"Is she giving you a blowjob? Is that what I'm hearing?"

Mom slurped and said, "Yes, I am", then returned my cock to her mouth.

"I thought Andrew was doing much better?"

"He is", Mom said around my cock. "In fact since your man will be at your side tomorrow my man will be moving in with me for the rest of the week.

I am afraid the by the time my son gets to you he will be pretty much drained. It just crossed my mind that days for just the two of us will be very hard to come by after today. I intend to take advantage."

"As long as I get him mostly alive I guess it's OK. You will definitely owe me for it though."

"I can guess what I will owe you and I can assure you that I will pay my debt with interest."

"Put the phone next to your son's cock. I want to hear you get him off. I think I have enough time to masturbate to the sounds."

Mom put the phone near her lips and resumed my blowjob with gusto. In less than a minute we heard moans from Edna and as I was moaning and ejaculating into Mom's mouth we heard Edna's orgasm.

A few moments later we heard her tell each of us "I love you." Mom and I echoed the sentiment.

Mom and I spent the day naked but managed to keep the rest of the day in a mother-son mode. She called Andrew and told him to pack what he needed until Sunday night and be at her door by ten the next morning.

I packed what I needed until Sunday night then Mom and I went over the financial aspect of moving in with Edna. It turned out we would be saving money even if Edna could not quite cover half the expense. I did not know it then but Edna's father had already promised her to cover the deposit and the first and last months rent. He was also covering half of the expenses.

jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers