Accidental Penetrations Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom dances to ignore temptation.
5.8k words
4.68
225.5k
268

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,816 Followers

Very important note: I've always loved accidental penetration stories even if they're usually not realistic. And so this is a very lighthearted story. It's not meant to be an accurate representation of something that could actually happen in real life! On the other hand, around that highly improbable incident, I'll try to make the story as interesting as I can. If that's not your cup of tea, find another one of my stories.

Edited by: Pope1944. Thanks!

*****

On the morning following his accidental penetration of his older sister's pussy, Dustin walked down to the common room where his family shared their breakfast. Back home, in the real and clothed world, such meals with everybody present, nobody in a hurry and nobody on their cell phones were virtually non-existent. At least not for ordinary days. They often met to celebrate birthdays and other holidays, but it wasn't a regular thing.

The meals back home were also different in another way: nobody was naked! By now, this was the beginning of their fourth day here, Dustin and the rest of his family were very much at ease with nudity. Strangely enough it was harder for Dustin to get used to seeing his father naked than his three sisters and his mother. He had no idea why. But even that discomfort was pretty minor by now.

As breakfast was nearly over, Dustin's mother reminded him of something that was, in fact, a huge discomfort. The dreaded ball. For some reason or another that Dustin couldn't figure out, this nudist colony held grand balls on a weekly basis. Obviously people didn't go there dressed in gowns and tuxedos, but they handed over some small items of clothing (like garters, veils or high heeled shoes) to try to add some elegance to the whole thing.

Not only did this colony held balls, but they insisted on their importance. While Dustin was comfortable enough walking around naked while surrounded by many naked girls and women, the idea of dancing while in the nude? And it was not just the random twitching that passed for dancing in clubs. Oh no. Waltzes and other fancy dances he didn't even know the names of. And always with the couples holding on to each other. Very closely. In some of the dances he had seen last year, the two partners were pretty much hugging each other.

Maybe if Dustin had had a girlfriend with him... But then again, at twenty years of age, holding your girlfriend in a naked hug pretty much meant an erection. Doing it with a strange and beautiful girl? Impossible! The shame of feeling your erection growing without being able to stop it because it kept rubbing against a deliciously naked thigh? Oh the shame!

The last time he thought about it, he wondered if any of his sisters would agree to dance with him. But now that he had fucked Emily and Erica, those two were even more dangerous to his erection than beautiful strangers. And given that Lily was Emily's twin, Dustin didn't think that it would make much difference. And his mother would dance with their father, of course. Fuck!

So when his mom asked him if was ready for the ball, that would happen tonight, he shook his head and buried his face in his hands. His dad slapped his shoulder and told him to man up. Erica, on the other side of the table, laughed and said "That's exactly what he's afraid of!" As the other members of their family got the joke, they all laughed.

Dustin covered his face again and said "Is this ball a conspiracy to humiliate young men?"

They spent another fifteen minutes trying to tell him that it wouldn't be too bad, but Dustin wasn't so sure. With the others all gone to various activities, Dustin was left alone with his mother. And her breasts. "Damn they're so fucking huge!" he thought. "If Hayden had 34D bras and Erica's breasts were bigger than hers and in turn his mother's breasts were bigger... Shit!"

On one hand he had seen lots of obese women with ridiculously large breasts that defied his ability to imagine bras that could contain them. Not only that, but those fat breasts looked like large flat pancakes resting on their huge bellies. Nothing erotic there. "Maybe," Dustin thought. "Maybe I could get one of those women to dance with me?" But he dismissed the thought.

His mother had very large breasts, but she wasn't obese! Well, she probably landed in the overweight category but only because of the extra pounds she carried in those breasts. If Erica reminded Dustin of the pin-ups of the fifties, he was pretty sure his mother could have been one when she was younger. Even at her age, in her mid-forties, her breasts were still proud and hadn't lost the fight against age and gravity.

He closed his eyes and tried to think about something else. "Tell you what..." his mom said as she stood up. "Why don't we practice dancing?"

"It's not the dancing that worries me. I should be able to pick that up easily enough." he replied.

"I know. You're an excellent dancer!" she said with a smile, a typical motherly comment. "But why don't you try dancing with me in the nude?"

"What?" Dustin said after swallowing.

"Why not? That would allow you to get used to the idea. Remember how uncomfortable you are during the first day of being here? Maybe it could work the same way."

"Mom! That's a terrible idea. Thanks, but that will never work!"

Frowning, his mother sat next to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Why not?"

"Mom! Please!" he felt himself flushing and didn't know where to look with his mom so close.

"What is it? Are you ashamed to dance with your mom?" she asked, a sweet smile on her face.

"No. Not at all..."

"So, what is it?"

Dustin sighed. "Mom... When I imagine myself dancing with a pretty girl and then I get..." he paused and coughed, really uncomfortable suddenly. "And I get an erection!" he added in a whisper. "I just can't imagine dealing with the shame!"

"The shame?" she asked. "It's just natural!" she sighed. "You're just over inflating the problem!"

"Mom!"

His mother realized the unintended pun in her last sentence and laughed. Dustin relaxed and added "And if we go practice, what do I do if... if... if it happens with you?"

His mother's eyes opened wide and looked shocked at the thought. Not in a angry way, just a profoundly surprised way. "Oh, forget it mom... Thanks for the offer, but I guess I'll just have to die of shame tonight..."

"Stop it right there young man." she said in her authoritative voice.

Dustin had realized very early, even when he was just a little kid, that his mother was the real authority in his family. When he heard that tone, he knew he had better turn around, otherwise there would be hell to pay. "Yes, mom?"

"Let's make a deal. Let's say you practice with me and do have an erection. First thing I promise is that it's going to be our secret. Second, if you can't learn to get it under control, I'll let you skip the ball."

Dustin stood there, looking right into her eyes. "You promise?"

"Yes. Do we have a deal?" she asked.

"We do. When do we start practising so that I can forget about that damned ball?" Dustin asked with an impish expression on his face.

"In one hour. In your room. We'll tell the others not to bother us for at least an hour. Private dance lessons for my son!"

"Great! See you then!" Dustin walked away, looking at his mother as she sat back down and sipped her iced tea. She looked perfectly relaxed and confident, as if dancing nude with her son was normal...

But Tessa wasn't relaxed or confident at all. She was, in fact, extraordinarily nervous. If she hadn't seen Dustin and Erica fucking last night, maybe she could have offered him dance lessons and maybe she would have been able to deal with any erections that might appear. But now that she had seen that and knowing that she hadn't been able to control her urge to masturbate at the sight of her son's cock ploughing into her daughter's pussy... Well, that was an entirely different matter.

Tessa wondered if she had offered those lessons out of a genuine desire to help him, or out of genuine desire for him. "Damn it..." she thought. Would she really be able to handle it if he ever got an erection, and if it brushed against her thighs? Or pussy? "Christ!" she thought. "I'm in so much fucking trouble!"

An hour later, Dustin swallowed hard when he saw his mother walking into his room. He had been thinking about the fact that he would be dancing with his mom, their naked bodies entangled, her huge breasts against his chest... And now he had to force himself to tear his eye away from those two breasts as they swung and bounced as she walked towards him.

"Don't look like you're about to be executed!" she chided him.

"No, that's only later tonight..." he replied sullenly.

"Pfff! Nonsense! After our practice, you'll be able to go to the ball with confidence. And if you don't already know this, you'll discover that girls melt for confident guys that can dance. Real dancing I mean."

And with that, she placed an old CD player on the table and pressed play. As she thumbed through a few CDs, Dustin looked at her. Besides her very delightful body, his mom had another stunning feature: her hair. While he knew that she often used shampoos that enhanced their color, their natural red was stunning on its own. Maybe a bit darker than the very bright red that some redheads had, but still remarkable enough. But besides the color itself, Dustin's mom had a very thick mane that she kept very long, all the way to the small of her back. And in front, there was a matching red patch of hair above her pussy. Wider than Erica's strip, but stil carefully trimmed as well.

After she pressed play an old tune, Dustin guessed that it was from the 40's, began to play. His mom then pushed the bed and the sofa away to clear up some space. After that, she looked at him and extended a hand. After a long sigh, Dustin got up. "Remember our deal. If I humiliate myself in front of my mother and can't control myself, I don't go to the ball. Right?"

"Right." she confirmed. "But you won't humiliate yourself, even if you do have an... an involuntary reaction." As she took his hand, she looked straight into his eyes and said "Let me make that clear: if it happens, just ignore it and I'll try to do the same. Just work your way through it. I'm not some girl you don't know and I won't panic if it happens."

Tessa saw her son nodding, but could also see that he was barely managing not to run away as it was. "Let's begin with a slow waltz. That way, if something happens, it will be trapped between our bodies." Her son mumbled his agreement. "You'll have to come much closer my dear." And with that Tessa pulled her son directly against her body, feeling his thighs against her, his cock against her lower belly and this chest against her breasts.

Judging by his two previous girlfriends, Tessa believed that her son wasn't into large breasts, so that should lessen the threat of an erection. What she didn't know was that Dustin was discovering, more and more each day, that his brain was essentially programmed to like big breasts.

In the end, the first dance went pretty well. Tessa felt that while her son's was really stiff, his cock was still soft. "Shouldn't it be the opposite?" she thought and then mentally swore at herself. "Soft and relaxed all around!" Out loud, between the songs, she said "You see, it wasn't that bad? Now, for the second dance, just relax. Forget about getting all the steps right and just flow with me."

"Ok... I'll try," he replied.

And about halfway into the song, she felt him succeeding. He felt more like a living being rather than a wooden board and he looked into her eyes from time to time. He even smiled at her. But by the end of the song, she could definitely feel his erection against her thigh. And he froze as he felt it as well. "I'm sorry mom..."

"Shhhhh," she cut him off. "Don't think about it, it'll go away."

She didn't know if it was the case, but she certainly hoped so. For his sake and hers. Even if her own physical reactions to his presence weren't as obvious, Tessa could certainly feel her body reacting to him. She could feel a growing tingle between her legs. She took a deep breath and tried to think of anything else. And failed. Her mind felt like a ping-pong ball between his growing erection and her memories of him fucking Erica.

Pulling his head closer against hers, she bit her lower lip and hoped for the best. Soon though, his erection became so hard that it was an impediment to the dance. Until then they had managed to keep it pointing downward, trapped between their thighs. Maybe if he moved away slightly, it could become less awkward? Tessa didn't know that she wasn't fully in control of her thoughts by then, didn't realize that if she released the pressure of her thigh against his, there was only one thing that was going to happen.

And so she did it anyway. As soon as her son't cock was freed from the temporary trap, it flew straight up between her legs to slap noisily against her pussy. The wet quality of that noise was unmissable. Mother and son both gasped at the same time and she felt Dustin wanting to pull away. "No..." she said breathlessly. "Wait a moment. If the girl doesn't pull away, it means that she understands."

"But mom... This is... it's..."

"Practice. Nothing more," she replied. She hoped that he wouldn't notice that she was burning with lust, forbidden lust for her son and his cock.

Dustin's mind was going in all sorts of directions at the same time. "How the fuck could she let me stay there, my rock hard cock rubbing against her pussy?" he wondered. He also realized that while this wasn't actually an accidental penetration, it came close enough to make memories of Emily and Erica pop into his head. Which wasn't, at all, a good idea. But more than that, he was fully aware that his erection had nothing to do with Erica or Emily and everything to do with his mom.

Her breasts, so impossibly big and firm for her age, dominated his thoughts ever since she had walked in. But as he held her, he discovered that the generous curve of her hips and the feeling of her large rounded thighs against his were intoxicating as well. "How the fuck can I be attracted to so many different girls and women?" he thought. There was essentially nothing in common between his old girlfriend Niemira, his twin sisters and his mother. "Yet here I am, having erection left and right. And for my own sisters and mother! What the fuck is wrong with me?"

He listened to his mother's reassuring her, his overwhelmed mind not at all able to pick up her quivering voice, the fact that her body was now much warmer than it had been at first, nor even the fact that her pussy was slightly wet. He didn't feel any of that. All he could feel was his shame and confusion.

"Listen Dustin... Let's try to forget it. Maybe it will go down?"

"Sure..." he replied, knowing full well that leaving it to rub against a pussy meant that it wouldn't go down in a hundred years.

Sure enough, by the time they were done with the next song, his cock was still rubbing against his mother's pussy. In this angle, especially since she was slightly shorter than he was, there was no chance of an accidental penetration. Still it was intoxicating and Dustin could feel his embarrassment and disgrace being eroded by his lust. Very quickly. Part of his mind even realized, finally, that her mother's pussy was wet and that his cock was now sliding very smoothly against her lips.

When the next song turned out to be more upbeat, Dustin took a deep breath and decided to let himself have fun. He switched his grip on his mother's back, letting his hand slide much further down before grabbing her hand more strongly. And he began dancing more energetically. "If she's OK with my erection rubbing her pussy, then so be it!"

When Tessa felt her son's change of attitude and energy, she felt her heart reacting. Her heart and her pussy. She was already swimming in forbidden pleasure, her wet lips being endlessly caressed by her son's very nice cock. If anyone caught them doing this, there would be hell to pay. Yet, at least for a while, she abandoned herself to the moment and enjoyed the sensations. She pulled herself even closer to her son with her own hand on his back.

Once and while their movements made it so that his cock on her pussy would make a wet noise after pulling away and coming back. They both moaned when this happened, but they didn't look at each other. In fact, the way their heads were positioned, neither could look at the other. Unconsciously, it seemed that despite their pleasure, they knew something strange was happening.

About two songs of this later, Tessa knew that they had to stop. This was just too much. She felt on the verge of a climax and was pretty sure that her son's cock was now dripping with her juices. Also, they were barely dancing by now. Instead, they were pretty much dry humping each other, trying to maximize their pleasure without going any further. "Any further than they already had gone!" she thought, biting her lower lip.

As the next tune began, a very upbeat one, Tessa moaned one last time and pulled again. When her son's cock slipped directly against her clit she moaned and feared her legs would give way. Damn she was keyed up! She knew enough about herself and her sexuality to know that this was a very dangerous mood for her. In such a mood she had let her husband do things she would never have accepted otherwise. And now she wasn't with her husband, but with her son...

"Ok..." she groaned as she steadied herself. "Let's try another type of dance."

At first, when she taught him a classic fifties' type of rock and roll dance, her desire quieted down. But then she saw his glistening cock moving this way and that. When their eyes met after they had both looked at it, they laughed together. "Well... That won't work at the ball!" Tessa said. She went to the CD player and switched the tune to a slower one. "Come here. Let's try a slow dance."

Dustin was very surprised by that suggestion. And indeed, when they essentially hugged each other, his cock pushed straight up and trapped between their bellies this time, they both moaned. Having seen his mother dancing to that old rock and roll music, shaking and twirling, Dustin had finally understood the near fanatical admiration men had for those very curvy women in the fifties. The pin-ups. Briefly he imagined his mom in an old-style bikini washing an old Corvette. "Fuck!" he thought, feeling his cock surging.

And now, almost shamelessly, the two of them were caressing each other with their hands as they danced. And Dustin couldn't resist repeatedly pushing his cock up against his mother's soft belly. A few inches higher and he would touch her breasts! Damn it! His mother cleared her throat and said "Well, maybe this wasn't a good idea after all." This time he noticed her shaky voice and even her unstable balance as she walked to the CD player.

When the music began playing, rock and roll again, she told him that he had to learn to make her twirl. "Yeah... As if seeing your body twirling around and your breasts flying will help..." Dustin thought. But in the end, he didn't get to see that very often. Only once in fact.

His mother told him how to hold her hand and then the twirled away from him. At this point they were as far apart as they could be while still holding hands. "Ok." she said. "Now, let me do the work and just hold my hand as I come back to you." On the next beat she rotated twice as she closed the distance between them. She then was in his arms, but with her back to him. Her plan had been to move out again to repeat the series of steps. But sometimes the best laid plans...

What happened instead was that Dustin felt his cock nestling itself between her buttocks. And that was just too much. Reflexively, Dustin pulled away from her, hoping to disentangle himself completely. But his mother was holding onto his hand and was pulled backwards with him. They both lost balance and Dustin fell back on the sofa. And so did his mother. Right into his lap.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,816 Followers
12