Accidental Penetrations Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,835 Followers

And then she paused, feeling a sneeze coming. A damned sneeze. Maybe it was because of the dust in the pillows, maybe it was allergies or maybe she was coming with something. Or maybe, as she would come to wonder later, was it just simply fate? Fate playing it's tricks. George didn't stop sliding against her pussy and kept pulling back further and further. He probably didn't know why his sister had stopped talking. Even if he had been staring into her face he likely wouldn't have seen the signs of her impending sneeze.

Just as her brother was pulling as far back as he had ever dared, with Leanna feeling his cock burying itself deeper between her glistening lips, she sneezed. That sneeze led to two things: first, her muscles, in particular those of her abs and pussy, clamped shut for a moment. A very brief moment. But second, as all of those muscles relaxed at the same time, she pressed her body backwards against George.

And felt his cock slipping inside her. Just the tip. But a second later, she felt her brother arching his cock completely into her. She was overwhelmed by lust, her pussy was leaking like a damned faucet and her pussy was more than ready to take its first cock. And so George slid in like a hot knife into butter until he bottomed out inside her. They both froze for a moment until Leanna thought "No!" but whispered "Fuck me..." And so he did.

It was oh so wonderfully different than her dildo! And so damned big! George was blessed with such a nice cock and Leanna gasped as it tore through her virginity, flooding her body with even more intoxicating pleasure. She had already loved sexual pleasure and had become quite adept at giving herself huge loads of it. But in that first second of penetration, she realized that fingers would never match up to a nice thick cock up her pussy.

Seconds later George had rolled over her and was now slipping his hands under her and around her breasts. She was pinned down under his weight but didn't care. Didn't care at all, just as long as he kept ploughing into her. Her head turned to one side, looking at the wall that separated them from her sister, Leanna briefly wondered what Tessa would think of this. Later... she'd think about it later.

For now, all Leanna wanted to do was get more of that cock into her, incestuous or illegal as that might be. She arched her ass upwards against his thrusts and felt his length invading her young little pussy, deliciously stretching her flesh. Her mouth had been opened in a silent scream since that initial gasp and she finally released her breath, feeling dizzy. She took another deep breath and held it once more, afraid that she'd scream her pleasure.

Leanna let her brother pound into her for a long while as she, dazed with pleasure, tried to appreciate all that was happening. When her brother murmured "Shit...", she understood that he was about to come. And she didn't want that. She herself could climax all night and keep going, but she knew most guys couldn't. And so she bucked up against him in counter-time to his thrust and made him pull out completely. George grunted when she did. Leanna said "I wanna suck your cock..."

That extinguished his frustration in a flash. "Get on your back," she whispered. Seconds later she was over him in the 69, one of her favorite positions. In a world where she could have been calm and composed, Leanna would have liked to take her time and really look at her brother's hard cock, lick it, tease it or caress its balls. But she wasn't in such a world. Her entire body on fire, she took it in her mouth as soon as she straddled his face.

And so as she swallowed the very large cock in her mouth she felt his tongue and mouth once again on her pussy. She would come to realize, later, that even though George had been a virgin, he had also been very gifted at eating pussy. Maybe it was the long minutes of teaching she had given him earlier, but his tongue was soon driving her wild again.

On the other end, she was giving all she had to his cock. At first she kept one of her hands around the base of his cock, controlling him a bit because he was pushing up against her mouth. A bit later she moved her hands to his thighs, giving him more freedom but still keeping come control. But as Leanna realized that she loved sucking cock and that she didn't really mind when he pushed himself against the back of her mouth, she placed her hands on the bed on either side of his legs and let him fuck her mouth.

Her head bouncing with his thrusts, Leanna soon came first, climaxing for the third time tonight. As she did she felt him going over the edge as well. There was no way she was going to pull away and miss his sperm. The first jet of sperm gave her an extra dose of pleasure as she thought "My first cock, the first sperm in my mouth and it's all from my brother!" As she swallowed those first few doses, Leanna was in a firestorm of raw pleasure.

The thick cock in her mouth helped her to control her urge to scream even as it began to shrink. Her own pleasure wasn't done though and she kept grinding her pussy against her brother's face. She couldn't believe how wonderful and different each climax could feel. Eventually she pulled away, her pussy too sensitive even though she knew there was still more pleasure to be had.

Part of her wanted to snuggle with her lover, but because it was her brother, it was somewhat awkward. They looked at each other, grinning like fools as they regained their breathing. "Well..." George began. "That was one hell of a lesson! Thanks sis." They hadn't kissed during their first time together, and George leaned forward to kiss her briefly on the lips.

Soon after, he got up and headed for the showers. Leanna was a bit jealous of Lisa, who he was still planning on seeing. But as she fell asleep, Leanna briefly imagined herself fucking her bother again and again, or her cousins, or maybe even her father! Incest, which had already been a fantasy of hers, now looked like the way to go for her! Little did she know that things would turn out that way and it would be years, decades even, before she would have another incestuous cock inside her. A cock belonging to someone that wasn't even born, someone that would come from her sister's womb.

***

A couple of decades later, Leanna grinned as she saw the stunned expression on her sister's face. "Yeah..." she said. "That was the story of me losing my virginity."

"Christ!" Tessa said.

"I know. Can you believe the bastard never wanted to fuck me again?"

"No?"

"Nope. Not even once! He hooked up with Lisa and decided that she was good enough. And they did stay together for a long while. After they broke up, I approached him again but he refused..." The sisters shared a long look, after which Leanna added "And now you're fucking your own son!"

"Oh fuck..." Tessa said, covering her face with her hands briefly. "Don't say it like that. I fucked him. It's not like it's a regular thing. It was even an accident..."

"Yeah, right. I could also say that my sneezing was an accident, but..."

The two sister laughed and hugged. As they pulled apart, Leanna, a naughty twinkle in her eyes, asked her sister "Think your son would get an erection if he saw us hugging like that? Four large breasts squishing against one another?"

"Stop it!" Tessa said, still smiling. "And don't you go trying to seduce him!"

"Pffff! What if he's the one doing the seducing? I wouldn't be his first willing victim. Nor his second."

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Tessa cried. "What a strange family we have. You think he's fucked his sisters? All of them?"

"Maybe... but he seems awfully comfortable in the nude around them. We're pretty sexy you and I, but dear sister, you must admit that we both had extremely beautiful and sexy daughters." After a pause, she said "How comfortable was he least year?"

As Tessa thought about it, Leanna wondered if she really was going to try and seduce her nephew. He was very good looking and Leanna realized that it had been too long, way too long since she'd had a cock inside her. Especially an incestuous cock.

=================================

P.S. I have a few more ideas for such rather short and lighthearted stories. Do you want more of this kind of playful accidental penetrations stories? If so, let me know in the comments. If you also have ideas for accidental penetrations scenarios, let me know by sending me an email! Thanks!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,835 Followers
12