Accidental Show

Story Info
She liked the view.
2.5k words
4.29
171.7k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 11/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

I guess I was around 41 or so when my boss Gabe asked me to come to a barbeque at his house.

I really didn't go to parties much back then, I was working in the Gas Station, all I could find to do. Trying to save money, not easy to in that job.

I lived in this ratty one room apartment upstairs over the shop storeroom rent free, so I actually did have a few dollars left over each month. I banked those, I was starting to build up a little stash of cash.

I spent all of my spare time trying to write, the rest of my days I was either working or I just lifted weights and worked out.

Women were out of the question, couldn't afford one, truth is I didn't care. A decade of living with men does that to a person.

My boss hired me off one of those government programs, the idea was to make us "productive" so the State bribed the owner to hire guys like me. Straight out of 10 years in the pen makes it tough to find anything any other way.

I knew why I was hired but wanted the chance, I worked like a dog, stayed out of trouble, kept my nose clean. I was honest to a fault. Well, I always was that way anyway, circumstances and my own stupidity just worked against me in life.

The boss came to trust me after a couple of years. He was having a party, asked me to come. I told him no at first but he insisted, finally I gave in.

It was hotter than the hubs of hell that day, I pulled on just a T-shirt and some shorts and went over there. I didn't bother with underwear, never did, they cost money I didn't want to spend.

I suppose I made quite a sight walking in the gate, an extra large T-shirt fits my upper body like a glove. My 36" waist makes my shoulders look even bigger, I have arms like trash cans. I didn't really think of that though, that I might actually look frightening to some people.

The party was a normal back yard affair, beer in some coolers, a barbeque going, clouds of smoke pouring off it as meat was being burned nicely.

I looked around, several couples, a few singles, I tried to fit in. My boss made an effort to introduce me. I nodded and instantly forgot everyone's names.

There was a small pool by the side of the house, a couple of pretty ladies were swimming.

I was a bit uncomfortable, I knew almost no one so I went and sat by the pool in a lawn chair to watch.

I will say I enjoyed the view, the one gal was maybe 30 or so, nice and round where it counted. She had her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. She was sending glances my way, enough that I was starting to get nervous.

The other gal was a bit older, not much. She had short black hair, too black, had to be color of some kind. She was checking me out, too.

I know. I am supposed to say I liked it but all it did was make me nervous, I was still at that point where I didn't care much about women.

I had found a Ginger Ale in the cooler and was sipping it. The blonde got up on the diving board, I swear, she was posing! Her breasts were full, the lime Green thing she had on didn't cover very much. Women wore one piece bathing suits with modesty flaps in the front when I went to the beaches years back. The latest suits were outrageous by comparison.

I was going out of my way not to look. Besides, sure as hell she or the other one would be married to some jerk who would get in my face, I still had to go see my Probation Officer every two weeks, one complaint and I was back in a cell.

So I didn't get to look, or fight. If someone tried to fight with me I had to lay down and let them beat me up, way it was. But I knew that wouldn't happen if I avoided any chance of conflict.

Then the blonde looked at me to see if I was looking back.

I was, damn it.

She dove in, swam across the pool to the edge. She stopped there and looked right at me.

"Do you know I can see your cock up your shorts?"

I realized, went into shock, shoved the pants leg down. Stammered. "Oh! No, I am sorry, I didn't...."

"Relax, I like it."

Flustered, I got up and got out of there, went way over to the other side of the yard. Someone shoved a paper plate with a mass of beans and some charcoal piece of meat at me, I took it and went over to a tree by myself.

The food was surprisingly tasty, guess I was hungry. I ate it, sipped some more Ginger Ale, then I leaned back against the tree.

I dozed off.

"Hey, sleepy!" The voice came through to me in a fog.

I opened my eyes, it was the blonde.

"I'm Sara, who are you?"

Hesitant, I answered, "Dan."

She plopped down beside me, still wearing that green thing that did little to cover anything.

I was nervous, wanted to go back to my room and lift weights, pound my body, be safe.

"Did I scare you?"

"Uh..Yea."

"You didn't know, huh?"

"I..I'm sorry."

"Relax, I have seen those before, yours is nice!"

Big grin from her.

I turned pink at that, thinking of excusing myself and getting the hell out of there.

She kept at me with little chops of conversation, maybe you can understand when I say I was trying to turn away, get her to leave, anything. All the body language I knew.

It didn't work, she kept on.

Somehow we slipped into a conversation, I don't even remember about what, but I went from frightened to comfortable to interested.

I had been years since I had even spoken to a female in anything more than passing. Oh, I got teased a lot at the gas station, Gabe liked offering full service so we checked tires, washed windows, cleaned the mirrors and headlights.

Some of those housewife types liked to come in with a bit of extra flesh showing, I saw lots of pantihose and nipples as I went about my work.

I just did my best to ignore them all. But they had an effect, I would get back to my little hovel and masturbate thinking of some of them.

I suppose at this point the reader will have an image of a brooding, hulking guy, long stringy hair and tattoos.

I keep my hair cut very short, saves on shampoo and cream rinses. No tattoos, I was (and am) just big. 48" chest, 20" biceps, 18" forearms.

All I ever did back then was work, write, and work out.

So sitting and talking to a very pretty lady that seemed interested was way out of my normal lifestyle.

Sara told me all about herself, college, the hair salon where she worked, on and on. Just conversation. I realized she was also sitting in such a way that more and more of her breast was slipping up and out of her top, too.

All that did was make me nervous again. I pointedly did not look, but I was also extremely aware of it. My cock started to betray me, too. I was willing it to stay down but it has a mind of it's own and Sara was pretty. And Sara was teasing me, she knew she was getting to me, too.

I was at the point where I wanted to get up and leave, but I couldn't get up and leave with a damn boner sticking out, I was trapped.

Sara smiled.

"I think you like me."

"Uh..yea."

"Let's go."

"Go?"

"Yes, where do you live?"

"About 4 blocks, but...."

"Come on!" She jumped up and reached for my hand, pulling at me.

I looked over my shoulder, realized there was a gate right there, escape! I gave up, allowed her to pull me to my feet and we headed off down the street.

That must have been quite a sight, Sara in her skimpy green outfit, me in a tight T-shirt and shorts, holding hands as we headed down the sidewalk towards my room. I tried to let go of her hand, she wouldn't.

We climbed the single flight of stairs to my tiny one room apartment. It was over the storeroom for the gas station so it was quiet except during the daytimes. I was now assistant manager with a small raise, so I was always working during the day anyway.

The station was open of course, one of the guys on the relief crew looked over and saw us, he grinned ear to ear and went back to work. That was Carlos, I knew he would keep his mouth shut.

Carlos and I had the same Probation officer, his was for armed robbery, mine for manslaughter. Carlos had a sick wife and no money, tried to hold up a store. The clerk had shot him. I suppose Carlos could have killed the guy instead, maybe gotten away. But that wasn't in him, he just stood there and took it when all went wrong. Me? I had just belted a guy who was screwing mine. I hit him too hard, though. Like me, Carlos was trying to get things right, too. He was my only friend.

His wife had died while he was in prison, mine just took everything and divorced me.

I opened the door, Sara walked in and looked around the sparse room. Just a single bed, a tiny little half stove, a small fridge and my weights. One small stuffed chair sat by itself. I had a bench I had made for my typewriter, and a nice little chair with roller wheels I had salvaged out of a dumpster and recovered with Denim. I had stretched the material tight and stapled it down with a big box stapler from the shop, that worked good. Clothes I kept neatly folded in stacks on a bench. Gabe let me use a washing machine he had in the storeroom to clean uniforms, but I had no closet. The roof was at an angle on one side so I put the shelves there. My single bed, a cot really was sideways to the wall. I had to do it that way to make room for my weights.

I stood there, waiting for her to turn up her nose and leave, she didn't. It wasn't much, but it was spotless and neat.

She turned to me.

"You live here?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Cheap, I am saving to buy a house."

Then she spotted the typewriter on a bench by the other wall.

"You write?"

"Yea."

"What do you write?"

I told her some of it, fiction, short stories, things like that.

"Erotic?"

"Yes."

"Show me some."

I reached for a pulp magazine, handed it to her. It had one of the few stories I had sold in it. Just a short piece about a woman in midlife crisis, lightly erotic. 2500 words or so, I had been paid $30 for it. I flipped open to the page, handed it to her. She read some of it, then looked at the author's name.

"You write as a woman?"

"Sometimes."

She sat and read, I went over and made some tea, handed her a cup as she was finishing up. Her face was flushed, she smiled.

"You are different."

I said nothing, sipped the scorching tea.

"You know women."

I just looked at her, thinking, no I don't.

Sara set the cup down, got up and walked over to me. She put out her hand, let her fingers trace down my chest, leaving streaks of fire in their wake.

"Do something for me." she whispered that, a trace of huskiness and a catch in her voice.

"What?"

"Do it for me."

"Do what?"

"You know." She stepped back, reached behind her back for the tie on her top.

"I will do it for you."

"I...."

Her top slipped, slid off one breast. She hesitated, expecting. I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Do it."

Her top fell free, she was bare to the waist. Her globes were high and firm, nipples crinkled to erect little buttons. The perfect size for her body. The first bare breasts I had seen in the flesh for more than a decade other than a rare glimpse at the gas station.

She stepped back, her hands came to the tiny bottoms, started to slide them down.

"Do it!"

I pulled my T-shirt over my head, she looked at my upper body.

"God." escaped her lips. "You are..." The bottoms slid down and off. She sat on the edge of my cot, looked at me. Her pubic hair was blonde too, trimmed just enough to not protrude out the sides of her bikini bottoms. I could see her lips clearly through the blonde tufts, her clit was red and swollen, sticking out. The soft coils of blonde just above her vagina curled upwards, damp.

My breath quickened, I fought down the attempt my body made to explode without touching myself.

I reached for the catch on my shorts, tripped it, slid them down, my erection springing free and up.

Her eyes were locked on me, her hand went between her legs, she opened them wide. I watched as she opened the folds, slipped a finger in to stroke. I reached down and grasped my own length, drew back, my foreskin rolled back, exposing the big pink head. I was as fully erect as I could get, not huge but respectable.

I sat in the only other chair, let my legs open. We sat there staring at each other, stroking, working, showing. It was delightfully erotic.

Sara's body shuddered as she climaxed, then I watched as she began to build again. I was close, then I was over the top. Her beautiful body took on a reddish hue between her breasts. Her left hand stroked her breasts as her right hand worked between her legs, she orgasmed a 3rd time. Her nipples flattened and softened, expanding to a lighter color as she relaxed. I just sat and watched as she mellowed, my own erection began to fade.

Then she hopped up, went to my tiny sink, wet two towels, tossed me one. We cleaned up, I even used the towel to mop the splashes I had allowed to hit the floor.

Sara slipped her tiny suit back on, looked at me with a wicked smile.

"Thanks, that was fun."

She reached for the door, I still stood there naked. She turned back to me, looking me slowly up and down.

"Write this story. Write it as a man."

I nodded.

"I will come back to read it."

A wink and she was gone. I sat for quite awhile, then I pulled on my T-shirt and shorts, sat down at my typewriter.

"Write this story." she had said.

Here it is.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers