Accidental Show Ch. 04

Story Info
It started with a fucking sunburn.
2.7k words
4.46
66.7k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 11/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers

I just left the heading (exhibition & Voyeur) here because some of you don't like my writing style. This makes it easy for the few idiots, you can just move the fuck on.

_________________________________________________

This series started with Sara noticing she could see up my shorts. Fact is I didn't know, it embarrassed me, scared me too. The big reason was I had me a probation officer at the time. He was a scrawny little black guy, he snorted or smoked or stuck himself with something, God knows what. Gave me shit, delighting in his power over me.

Just one little incident like someone claiming I was exposing myself to women and my ass was back in the can.

Hell, here I was, 244 pounds and pure muscle. All I ever did was work and lift weights. You can't know unless you get into it. Lift, take it to pain, go past, then keep going until you simply can't.

Rest. Then do it again. Nothing else to do. Government takes bad people, gives them the tools to become strong bad people, trust me on that. Then they turn us loose to live with you!

Something to think about.

I wasn't bad people, but I had to live with them for 10 years. It was a good idea to not appear weak.

Let's just say nobody fucked with me much. Just one tried, big guy. He lifted too. One day, he challenged me, I told him to leave me alone. One thing then another, he swung at me. It lasted maybe 10 seconds. End of that, nobody fucked with me anymore.

Way back when I ran into Sara at that party my life changed. Hell, I hated women, didn't date, didn't try.

Sure, I had the housewife types that came into the Gas station I worked at. Lots of them, bored to tears. Husbands with their heads in the clouds, no idea of what they had at home. Going through the motions, come home on Saturday night and get a little. Then just roll over and snore while the wife lays there staring at the ceiling, dreaming of the men she reads about in romance novels.

Can't fool me, I saw those women. Could have had them, lined them up, not a problem. I just didn't.

Lord they tried, I saw titties, pantihose, I saw lots with no panties. Nice full service gas station, yep, we washed windows.

Your gals come in to fill up the tank, here is a guy who could hold most of their hubbies up off the ground at arm's length while sipping a Ginger Ale with the other hand. You think they don't notice?

Yep. While those guys are sitting on their soft ass down at the office, I am washing the windshield on that BMW they bought their wife. I am just the grubby gas pump jockey to them, but I am looking that their wife's tits or pussy and they are showing it to me, hoping I will pay attention.

I just ignored them, did my job, went home.

Sara changed all of that. Somehow she knew the trick to a man like me. She just took over, told me what to do. I followed along like a puppy dog, it's always been that way. Sex with me has to be taken by a woman, if they wait for me to ask, that's all they will ever do.

I just have no aggression in me. Not sure why, maybe 10 years in prison beat it out of me.

Then Sara's friend Cindy, my God. Sex again. 10 years with no sex, closer to a dozen by then. 41 years old, and I was having fun again.

But everything changes, Sara and Cindy moved on. Guess things always do.

I just went on with the plan I had. Built me a little company, one step at a time. I was free, nobody checking on me. Back into society, a life.

Well, if you can call it that.

One buyer was a lady, her name was Joanne. Cute, she wanted me and went for it. Somehow we ended up with an amazing experience. Then she was gone, just like that. I wrote about it, she was fine. I suppose I could have only written about the sex, but there was more to it than that. Sex doesn't just "happen", lots of things lead up to that moment.

In my case, it has sometimes been years of "leading up".

I went back to my life. Work, sell, lift weights, on and on.

Getting bigger.

For sex, I took care of myself. For a long time it was almost like going through the motions. Then after Sara, I would get the vision of her naked and leaning back on my cot, exposing herself. Wanting to, wanting me to look! That helped lots.

Later I would think of Joanne. Sometimes I would reach up and roll one of my nipples like she had done, it wasn't the same, though.

I am not too sure of the time lapse, guessing 3 years or so. Nothing to mention in that period, no women, no excitement, just work. I was at the point where my products couldn't keep up with the market I had, money was good.

Damn good.

I decided to take a vacation, my crew could keep the doors open for a week or two. I got plane tickets, first class. I don't fit in regular airplane seats, so I don't fly much. The cute stewardess kept coming by with little snacks and drinks. She smiled at me a lot, touched my shoulder a couple of times. I got the impression she was interested, but I just let that be.

I remember the day I walked off the plane at the Oahu airport. I was wearing shorts like always, an extra large T-shirt that is about one size too small for me, and a heavy leather coat.

It was like walking into a fucking Sauna bath.

Well, I hadn't taken 10 steps and I realized that the leather coat was silly, I slid it off and flipped it over my shoulder.

No idea at all how to get anywhere, I got my one suitcase and found a taxi stand.

"151 Uluniuu Avenue" I told the guy. I had found the place in a travel guide, called them up, booked a nice room. Place was a bit cheaper than some of the others, I had spent a good chunk of my vacation budget on the damn airplane. Just 3 blocks off Waikiki beach, sounded good to me.

The taxi driver threw his head back and laughed, "Royal Grove, pink one!" in some crazy accent and off we went.

I sat there puzzled as the idiot made like Parnelli Jones through traffic, we got there alive but I still have no idea how. I paid the driver, looked up, yep!

Pink. The whole place was bright pink!

"Jesus Christ!" I thought, "What the fuck is THIS?" A pink hotel? Hell, ideas of queers popped in my head.

No problem, used to that in the joint, they would leave me alone.

I checked in, they took me back to a kitchen unit, ground floor, it was just around the corner from the small swimming pool. Nice and private, bushes and trees all around in a little garden setting.

There was a tiny little stove, a small fridge. Air conditioning with a big sign saying "Turn off when leaving", even a TV set. The bed was a double, too short for my 6'1" frame, but it would do.

I unpacked, minor stuff, wandered out to the pool. Found me a deck chair, laid back to get some sun. Hell, I was in Hawaii!

It was about an hour later it hit me that the sun pouring down on me was nothing at all like the Pacific Northwest I was used to. I turned into a goddamned Lobster that fast!

I got the deck chair back under some of the trees, far too late. I was thinking that I had better go get some oil or something when a voice said, "Oh my!"

I looked up, here was this 30-something redhead wearing a bikini that would make a stripper blush. I blinked, looked her up and down. She must have had tiny nipples because the top she had on wouldn't cover big ones. The thing strapped between her legs was the lowest and smallest bikini bottom I had ever seen.

The curve of her pubic mound was visible, I could even see a trace of shadow where she had shaved. She caught my startled look, just grinned.

I started to get up, she told me to lay back. She reached over and pinched a chunk of some kind of Cactus looking thing. The stuff was growing everywhere around the pool area. She squeezed it, a clear goo ran out, started rubbing it on my arms. The stuff was cold feeling, but it felt good. I just lay back and let her. Then she spread it across my chest, down over my stomach. She spread it out with her hand, I was starting to like this.

"Flip over" she said. I did, she went, "Oh my!" again.

Yea, I was smart, I had rolled over earlier and burned the shit out of my back, too!

"Where is your room?" she asked.

I pointed, she said, "Come on."

I hesitated, she gave me a dark look. "COME ON!" and grabbed my hand, pulling me up.

We walked the short distance to my room, she told me to stretch out on the bed. I noticed she left the door standing open, but hell, there weren't any windows anyway, just screens.

I just did what she told me.

"Aloe Vera" she said.

Whatever the hell that meant.

Here was this absolute vision rubbing my body down with whatever that stuff was, at that point we had maybe shared a dozen words between us. The whole situation seemed odd to me.

She rubbed the stuff on my legs, my back, pulling my shorts down a tad to get to all of the burned spots. No doubt, I was a horror story.

She told me to just pick some out front and put more on every two hours or so, then headed for the door.

"Wait! I don't know your na..."

"Trina." she answered. "I am nurse. I guess I am YOUR nurse now!"

"Oh. I'm Dan."

"Want me to come back and treat you?" The smile was wicked.

"Uh...OK."

She was gone.

I lay there feeling like a buttered bun but at least the stinging had stopped. I must have dozed, because I woke up to see Trina standing over me, still wearing that tiny bikini. She had a couple more of those plants in her hand.

I shook my head, one look and the bulge in my shorts was obvious. I was doing my best to will it to go down, it wasn't working.

"Lay back." she said, looking directly at my crotch with an expression I thought I recognized.

I did as she ordered, and just let her coat me with the stuff. She sat back, satisfied, then smiled at me.

"Bodybuilder?" she asked.

"Not really, I just work out."

"Nice." She smiled, got up.

"You too."

She glanced back at me, with that wicked smile again.

Gone.

I lay there a long time. It was around noon the next day, my eyes opened and there she was. Just sitting there, watching me sleep. I rubbed my skin, it was red but didn't sting. It felt soft to my touch.

"That stuff works"

"Yes."

"Why are you helping me?"

"I am a nurse, besides, you are..." her voice trailed off.

I looked, she actually blushed. I knew.

I just reached for her, she folded into my arms like it was normal. Guess it was in a way.

My hands dropped down, stroked her sides, then I reached for the knot on her top. It really wasn't a top, it was just two patches with some string on it. It opened easily, she shrugged it off. Her breasts were the same color as the rest of her body, I knew she sunbathed that way.

She reached to trip the button on my shorts, then pulled them off me, giggling at the sight of my pure white fanny and bright red body.

I tripped the tie on her bikini bottoms, the tiny little "V" of her crotch came into view. White as snow, the rest of her body was a golden chocolate color. It was such a contrast that it was almost like a beacon.

"I could find that in the dark!" I wisecracked.

We both started to laugh, it got to the point where our eyes were wet.

She leaned forwards and pressed her smallish but firm breasts against my chest, the laughter was replaced by something deeper. A sigh, a little murmur, her stiff nipples racked my chest.

Her hand came down and grasped my erection, she took it in her hand and just held it. One thing that working the body does, it improves the love muscle. I was rigid. She just held it, felt me.

Then she climbed up my body, almost frantic, I felt her reaching, reaching, finding me. I wanted my face between her legs but that would have to wait, we were joined.

We pounded away at each other for a solid half hour, I fought desperately to keep from orgasm. She went through an easy half dozen levels, then I had no way to hold back.

I just relaxed, and let go. The scream I heard in my ears was Trina, head tipped, sweat pouring from her as her entire body rippled.

We relaxed, still joined. I was still firm, holding her as her muscles eased, softened around my cock. I gave her a few easy thrusts, slow and gentle, each forward motion made her eyes open, the lids flutter, then close.

As we mellowed, I withdrew. She looked down at me, I was still mostly erect.

"God..."

We washed together in the shower, I took her briefly again as we did. That time was quick, she was on tiptoes and pressed her lower body into me, little sounds escaping as she climaxed, over and over, each peak reaching higher until she simply collapsed in exhaustion.

That same delightful fluttering of her eyelids, different from what I have known.

We spent the rest of the day cuddled up on the bed, just touching. I spent quite a long time nuzzling between her legs, she was slick and smooth, tasted like spring water. Later, she spread some more of the plant on me, I was fast healing though. Then she lay and played with my cock, almost like it was a toy. She stroked it and moved it back and forth until I was hard as a rock again, then she slowly and delightfully caressed me to an orgasm.

We got up, naked, showered again. The cool water was wonderful on my skin, we rubbed and pressed against each other, letting the spray cascade over us in rivelets.

It was only about 3 blocks to the beach, Trina and I walked hand in hand down there. We made quite a sight I think. Me in just tan colored shorts, bare chested, Trina wearing three little patches of cloth. At a glance, we probably looked to be naked. My biceps were only an inch or two smaller than her waist, yea, likely quite a sight.

There were some cement seats with shade, we sat and watched the beachgoers. Just holding hands at first. Then we held each other as the day cooled, and watched the Sun go down. A small little rain came in just at dusk, it was warm, we didn't even get up to go for shelter.

The horizen faded to dark, and suddenly a lightning storm showed up on the horizen, beautiful.

After that ended, we walked back to the hotel.

Trina gave me a hug, a kiss.

"Come by tomorrow? I asked her.

"I fly out tomorrow morning."

"Oh."

She pressed a card into my hand, then she was gone.

I sat in the chair, thinking. Two days in Hawaii, not bad at all. Almost two weeks to go.

I looked at the card. Her name, a number. The address was 500 miles from my home in Seattle.

I smiled and tucked it into my wallet. More adventures to go, yep, two weeks.

MGM

magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers