Accidental Summoning Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the real world, Hamid grunted and swayed slightly as he felt her emotions rampage through him. The demon's grip on his arms kept him upright as he realized the truth.

Alichino loved him. Her mind surrounded and cradled his, hugged his soul in a fierce embrace that mirrored what she was now doing to his body. She loved him, wanted to claim him body and soul, and wanted to hold him to her always.

He gradually became aware of tears rolling down his cheeks. Ali crooned gentle words in her own guttural language as she licked his tears away with that inhumanly long tongue of hers. "Now, now," she whispered in English. "It's all right. I'm here and I'm never going away. Just let it all out."

"She died," he sobbed. "Mom died and I wasn't there. I took a flight back as soon as I heard she'd taken a bad turn, but by the time I got there she was in a coma and never woke up..."

He felt her warm hand tug at his, and he stumbled along behind her in a daze as she led him into the bedroom. The demon stripped his clothes off with gentle efficiency and then pulled the bedsheets back. She got into bed and patted the space next to her. "Tonight I will hold you," she said. "I promise that you will sleep better than you ever have in your life."

Hamid crawled into bed next to her incredibly warm body. He dimly felt her mouth give him little kisses all over his face as she cleaned off the residue of his tears. He tried to kiss her back, only to have her stop him with a little chuckle. "I meant sleep only, my dear," she whispered. Alichino tucked his head under her chin as he embraced her to himself, a warm and wonderful presence to drive away the cold night. He fell asleep with her scent filling his head.

__________________________________________________________

Hamid woke with her lithe body now snuggled under his chin. He stared down in wonder at her unearthly form and took pleasure in the feel of her soft skin against his. It hadn't been a strange dream. She really was here. He stroked a hand down her back and she stirred. He realized her tail-cock was wound around one of his legs, and it gave his thigh a gentle squeeze.

The demon let out a little 'urrrrr' noise, and as their eyes met Hamid felt again that odd 'seizing' of his mind. Alichino growled happily. "Right, enough of that mushy stuff," she said, "I'm gonna fuck you now. Lie back and don't move."

As if pulled by invisible hands, Hamid found himself rolling onto his back and lying still. He didn't feel paralyzed, exactly. It was more like being motionless was the right thing to do.

Alichino licked the tip of his nose. "I brought a few party favors. Wait right there, cutie." Her tail-cock unwound from his leg, and she hopped off of the bed. She waltzed off while humming happily. Hamid tried to track her, but she walked out of range of his eyes. He couldn't even turn his head due to that strange torpor.

She walked back into view with a small duffel bag that she plonked onto the bed next to him. "First, you need some restraints." She pulled out several hot-pink leather straps that were lined with equally pink fur. The ropes attached to the cuffs were also the same eye-watering color.

Hamid couldn't help but comment. "Pink and fuzzy?"

Ali gave a dimpled smile. "I like the color. And given what you went through the last time you were tied down, I figured these would be less threatening. These are for playtime only." Within a short span she'd strapped the cuffs around Hamid's wrists and ankles, then firmly tied him spread-eagled to the bed.

"Okay, now you can move," she said. "Or try to move, rather."

Sure enough, Hamid tested his bonds and found he wasn't going anywhere. Alichino growled and hovered over his vulnerable body on her hands and knees. Her fanged mouth grinned down at him. "You are mine, Hamid Abedi," she whispered. "You have touched my mind and you know how I feel for you. This is the other side of that coin. I am going to have you now, in every possible way. You are going to be my precious little plaything. And I am never giving you up." Her mouth dropped lower. "Tell me you want that."

He was still in control of himself enough to nod, and at that signal her mouth lowered onto his. Once more he felt that huge tongue slither into his mouth and then quickly down his throat. Her nethers pressed against his hardness and he could feel the boiling heat of her core drip onto the underside of his cock. Ali rubbed herself along his length, bathing his cock with her lubrication as she ravished his throat. Hamid's vision began to darken and he pulled instinctively at his restraints with a lustful strength that began to weaken as he ran out of air.

She pulled her tongue back up into his mouth and he took in a huge lungful of air just as she hilted herself onto him in one smooth motion. He cried out around her tongue as she stroked his forehead. Hamid's mind buzzed as her internal tissues began to work on his cock. She slowly moved up and down on him as his firm length was teased and stroked with a fine precision.

He'd had enough sexual experience to know that Alichino's cunny was like no human woman's. It was lined with with countless little feelers that knew exactly where to touch him. Ali slowly rode him while languidly running her tongue around inside his mouth. He could feel his release building, and he tried to tamp down his rising fervor. It was too soon for him to cum, much too soon...

Ali pulled her tongue the rest of the way out of his mouth and held his face in between her hands. She stared into his eyes and whispered. "Cum in me, baby, yeah, you just cum in me right now and give me every drop. Don't worry about getting me off, I just wanna look in your eyes and watch your face and feel you cuuummmmm...."

Hamid felt his body clench, and he gave a gasping cry and pulled at his bonds anew as he spurted into her. Alichino shook in response as those little feelers went into a frenzy, scraping against every part of his cock and letting no drop of his essence escape. She gave a happy hum and gazed down into his exhausted face as he came down from his climax. He twitched as her internal tissues kept stroking his now ultra-sensitive cock. To Hamid's surprise he was still steel-hard inside her.

She sat back and tenderly stroked his chest. "You make the cutest face during orgasm. Now, are you ready to really get started?"

He finally got enough breath back to speak. "That was amazing..."

"That was just an appetizer. Now eat your main course." Her tail-cock slithered around and up towards his lips. Hamid had no time for trepidation before his mouth was filled with her flesh.

Her tail-cock dribbled with precum and the salty, metallic taste of it smeared over his tongue. The musky scent of her filled his nostrils as she gently thrust in and bumped the back of his throat. Hamid realized he didn't care one damn bit if this made him gay or whatever. This was Ali's cock and he was going to do his very best to give her pleasure.

He began sucking on her with a will as Ali gave a growling purr of delight. Her cock gently thrust along his tongue as he kept up the suction and also tried to keep his teeth from scraping on her. "Yeah, you suck me you little slut," she whispered. "I'm gonna claim all of your holes."

Her cunny squeezed him as she began to gently rock on him again. Slowly and tortuously those little feelers inside of her kept his cock in a state of perpetual drooling arousal. Her own cock began bumping at the back of his mouth and Hamid relaxed and tried to take even more of her in. Her thick head shoved its way into his throat and Alichino bit her lip as she began to throat-fuck him.

His vision dimmed as he began to run out of air again. He was able to get a quick intake of breath on each out-stroke of her cock, then swallowed her back into his throat in the in-stroke. Her thick, prehensile member began to thrust faster and faster, defeating his attempts to breathe.

"Aw, fuck, gonna..." she managed to whisper, just as her cock-head pulled back to the front of Hamid's mouth. He could feel it quiver on his tongue and he sucked greedily as she erupted into him. He slurped and swallowed it all, feeling her hot essence pulse as it made its way down his throat. When the flood had finally stopped he opened his mouth dazedly and let her cock-head fall from his lips. He could feel a slight buzzing in his stomach from her load and hoped that it wasn't poisonous.

Ali stroked his chest again. "Oh, yeah, you're a wonderful little cocksucker. A natural." She leaned forward and pulled a squeeze-tube out of her duffel then squirted a hefty glob of its contents onto her hand. It was a clear gel that she proceeded to slather over her tail-cock. Then she gave Hamid a wink and reached back with one well-lubricated finger and probed between his asscheeks.

Hamid gave a gasping cry as her finger found his rear pucker. "Get ready, baby," she growled. "I'm gonna fuck this tight little hole too." Her digit pressed against the crinkled skin and smeared its load of lubricant all over his sphincter before it withdrew. Before he could blink her tail-cock was then pressing against his back door with a gentle but unwavering pressure.

"Relax and take me," growled Alichino. His anus obediently stopped its involuntary clenching long enough for her cock-head to pop past his sphincter and into his rectum. Hamid moaned as her cock-head rubbed against his prostate and then thrust deeper. She began to ride him again, sending him into sensory overload as his cock was teased and stroked while she fucked his ass at the same time.

Alichino chuckled. "Oh, yeah, you like that don't you?" She thrust and bounced faster and faster, and Hamid felt the familiar liquid feeling of impending orgasm fill his belly.

Suddenly she stopped and squeezed her cunny tight on his prick, stopping his rising orgasm. He moaned again, almost as a question. She grinned down at him. "Don't worry, you'll cum soon enough. I think I want a change of position." She pulled off of and out of him and Hamid was surprised at how he now missed the fullness in his rear. Within moments she'd unlatched him from his restraints. "Turn over and present your ass to me," she commanded. She looped her tail-cock around behind her and jutted a good length of it from between her thighs like a human's prick.

Hamid rolled over and obeyed her. As soon as he raised his rear to her she grabbed his hips and without pausing shoved her tail-cock back into him. Hamid grunted with surprise and pleasure. One hand kept an iron grip on his hip as she began to ream him out with long, hard strokes. Her other teased along his cock, keeping him hard. Alichino pounded him relentlessly while emitting bestial grunts. It was like he was being screwed by a wild animal, but he felt no fear.

Hamid lost all sense of time. She screwed him for what could have been minutes or hours, but he could tell when she came close. Her grunting came faster, and she was shoving so far into him he half expected her cock to come up out of his mouth. Then she let out one final snarl and thrust deep, which was quickly followed by a hot drenching inside of him.

His own cock was now drooling a constant stream of precum, and he was beginning to worry that his glans was simply going to explode from both her prostate massage and her teasing fingers.

Ali panted and patted his head. "Next one's the big one, babe. Hold on, let me see if I can..." She flopped over and wriggled herself underneath him, all the while keeping her still-swollen cock-head lodged inside of him. She spread her legs, then reached down and guided the swollen tip of his cock back into her. Alichino gave Hamid an indulgent smile as he let out a gasp. The demon grasped his shoulders and licked his neck. "Now fuck me, baby."

Hamid was raring to comply. Her vagina spasmed around his as he hilted inside of her. Ali's cock also thrust deep into him as he did so, and she locked her legs around his hips. Hamid set up a pounding beat, figuring that Ali wanted it rough. Her delighted laugh told him he was right and she clutched at his shoulders and gasped as he slammed into her over and over. He felt his denied orgasm rising again and he went still faster. Ali's cock kept the same rhythm as his, and then just as his climax hit her cock-head lodged itself against his prostate and began to vibrate.

There was a combined cry from the two of them and Hamid's muscles went tight as he poured into her, and it felt like all of his doubts and fears were drained out of him along with his spunk. He felt another load of her own essence go deep into his bowels as the demon's legs trembled and clutched at him. Ali's head tucked against his neck as her own shaking subsided. He stroked her hair and horns as his own orgasm faded, and after a long while he felt her grip on his mind fade away.

She reached down and patted his ass. "Well done, my gallant human." Her tail-cock uncoupled from him and Hamid fell bonelessly to one side. Alichino snuggled against him as his arm went around her shoulder. There was another long and wonderfully timeless moment while they kissed and held each other.

Ali finally broke the kiss and laid her head on his shoulder. She giggled as she looked down at their bodies. His bedsheets were in a sorry state, rumpled and thoroughly soaked with a mixture of their fluids. "Too bad we're not at my place," she said. "I could use a spell to take care of the mess."

Hamid shrugged. "We do have washing machines here, you know." He felt absolutely great, as if his very being was scrubbed clean. He stroked her shoulder and felt a huge swell of affection fill his chest. "How did I ever deserve you?"

Ali kissed his neck. "Deserve has nothing to do with it. It just happened." She looked up at him. "You know I love you, right? I mean, I am a demon so I get really bossy when I'm super horny. And you get my motor going like nobody has for a long time. I hope I didn't scare you."

He laughed. "No, you didn't scare me."

"I want you," she replied, hugging him tighter.

"You just had me, babe," he said. Hamid slid one hand down to cup her slim ass. "You're gonna have to give me some time to recover."

Alichino gave a purr of appreciation at his touch and kissed his neck again. "No, I mean I want you always with me. I want you as my consort."

Hamid felt a little rising fear mixed with anticipation. "You mean, with you in your world. In Hell."

"Abbadon."

"Right, Abbadon." He gently kneaded her asscheek as he thought. True, he hadn't known this demon for all that long. But he'd touched her mind and knew the depths of her feeling for him. And he certainly had feelings for her. Aloud, he said, "I would love to be with you as well. But I have a family here too and I don't want to fake my death or simply vanish. My poor grandmother's heart would be broken."

Alichino traced little circles in his chest hair with one sharp nail. "Yeah, we'll have to figure something out. See, I'm not really supposed to take you away from here either. Your timeline is kinda like a 'nature preserve', and Father frowns on poaching. Plus if you guys find out about us, there's the whole 'nuclear weapons' thing we want to avoid." She pondered. "Although Father did give Desdemona special dispensation for Paul. If I give him the soulful-puppy-eyes routine like she did, maybe he'll throw me a bone too."

Hamid cleared his throat. "This, er 'Father'. Is he..." He trailed off.

"Yep. Satan, Lord of the Flies, Absolute Ruler of Hell. That guy." Her nail reached down and traced absently along the center of Hamid's abs. "You know what? Screw asking for favors. I'm the most devious motherfucker in Abbadon, which makes me the most devious motherfucker anywhere. If I can't figure out how to smuggle one cute human into Abbadon then I don't deserve to be called The Left Hand of Father."

Hamid chuckled. "Who's the Right Hand?"

"Desdemona. She's the muscle and I'm the sneaky one." She let out a purr at Hamid's continued kneading. "Mmmmm, yeah, you just keep molesting my ass like that."

Hamid was now using her asscheek like a worry-ball, squeezing the firm muscle under her green and velvety-soft skin as he pondered how to make this all work out. "I think I have an idea for a cover story for this end. Let me think about it."

Her nail moved lower and traced along his cock. Then her warm hand reached down and cupped his balls. Alichino gave his scrotum a gentle fondle, and in spite of the righteous fucking he'd just gone through Hamid felt his cock begin to twitch back into life.

"You think about it, cutie. I'm gonna have some breakfast now." Alichino wormed around so that her face was next to his hardening prick. Her long tongue reached out to wrap it up in a wet and warm embrace before drawing it into her hungry mouth.

__________________________________________________________

Detective Alberth raised a skeptical eyebrow. "Electromagnetic sensitivity?"

Hamid shrugged as the pair strolled through the park. It was a nice day and Hamid wanted to get in as much time under a blue sky as possible. Apparently Abbadon's color scheme tended to red and orange.

"I've done some reading up on it," he said to Alberth. "Any cell phones, electronics, wireless networks, all of that causes the sufferer intense pain. It's almost certainly a psychosomatic condition, but it feels very real to the sufferer." He gave the detective a smile. "And I know all about unreal things appearing to be real."

"And this Bierkamp fellow is hiring you as his IT expert? How the stink will that work if he suffers from this condition?"

Hamid paused to look out over the pond at the center of the park. There were a few kids splashing about at the edge of the water. "Alfonse Bierkamp is also a zillionaire, some kind of steel magnate. He's got business interests all over the planet so he needs to keep in touch with his subordinates. There's a castle in Switzerland he just bought as his home base. He needs to have a computer network installed for his staff, but it will have to be more shielded and isolated than normal. And we'll be setting up the center of the castle to be a kind of Faraday Cage for him. So my email and phone access will be pretty spotty. Probably nonexistent, if I'm honest."

Alberth laughed. "Well, I guess if somebody has enough money then they get to be called eccentric instead of insane. How did this guy find you?"

"He read a couple of interviews I gave after the...thing happened. I guess he liked the cut of my jib, as they say." He looked over at Alberth. "It's a huge opportunity, especially for somebody right out of school."

"Switzerland," mused the detective. "Well, there are worse places to be cut off from modern conveniences."

"It won't be too bad. I'll be able to come back and see my folks about once a year. And I'm getting paid a ton of money."

"That does take the sting out of any inconvenience," said Alberth. They stood in silence for a while, looking at the sunlight as it played off of the gently rippling water. "I guess you did come out okay. More than okay. I just need to know...you really want to do this, right?"

Hamid gave him a puzzled look. Alberth was staring fixedly at him. "Of course," replied Hamid. "I mean, we did survive as a species for thousands of years without cell phones." He chuckled.

The detective didn't laugh or smile. He just nodded and looked out again over the pond. "The notebook was new," he said softly.

Hamid felt a tingle of fear start in his stomach, as if he'd just stepped off of a cliff with no parachute. "Sorry?"

Alberth's tone hardened. "The Haskell notebook we found. I'm pretty damn sure that the pages were written only an hour or so before we found it." The detective looked back over with that same fixed gaze.