Accidentally Attacked

Story Info
She didn't mean to assault him that way.
2.1k words
4.34
40.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

It was a hot mucky day and I was at a loose end. Having nothing better to do I headed down to the river, deciding I'd take a dip and cool off somewhat. Reaching my favourite spot I was surprised, but not displeased, to find I had it to myself. That meant I could go in starkers without upsetting anyone.

I stripped off and dived in. Yes, dived, because I knew how deep the water was. There was a series of pools at this point of the river, probably because the river curved. Spring rains would swell the river and cut notches out of the bank, leaving nice pools when the river returned to a normal flow. Of course, you had to check all the pools for depth each summer. You never knew which pool was deep and which wasn't.

I just floated around for a while and then started getting some serious swimming exercise. I did a few laps of the pool and then swam into the river proper, swimming upstream towards the furthest pool. Coming level with it I ducked under and swam in under water, keeping my eyes open for any trout that might be there. I spotted a couple off to one side and marked where they were. A fishing trip seemed called for.

I was just surfacing when there was a great splash and a body shot past me. I only got a glimpse but it was a very interesting glimpse, I assure you. I was standing there in the water, deep enough to be past my waist, when the new swimmer came to her feet next to me. Being shorter than me the water came up higher on her, but the water line was still below her breasts, and very fine breasts they were. I knew this because they were on full display.

It seemed one of the local young ladies had decided that today was a good day for swimming and, like me, took advantage of the lack of company to go in sans a swimming costume.

I knew her, naturally enough. Her name was Katherine. She was eighteen, blue-eyed, a blonde (naturally blonde according to that fleeting glimpse I'd had under water), and very nicely stacked, breast wise. Like I said, they were on display and well worth the viewing.

She looked at me, screamed what sounded like, "Fucking hell. What are you doing here, you asshole?" and went splashing towards the shore. It seemed only fair and reasonable that I should follow and answer her question and ensure that she was all right.

Both of us emerged from the water at the same time and she swung round to speak to me. Was she grateful that I'd escorted her to shore? Did she want to hear my answer to her question? Not noticeably.

"My god," she yelled, "you're naked. You're a fucking pervert. Get away from me."

"I'm naked?" I queried, blatantly admiring what she had on display. (Very blatantly - my cock just seemed to leap to attention.) "What about you? You're not exactly dressed for a stroll down the street."

"I thought I was alone. I should have been alone. Where the hell did you come from? Will you please cover that thing up?"

"I came out of the river," I said agreeably. "It's not my fault you didn't see me. I've been here for almost half an hour. Don't worry about my little friend. He'll go away when I'm back in the water. You should look at it as a bit of honest appreciation. Sort of proof that I consider you to be a very attractive female." My eyes went over her again. "Very attractive," I said softly, my eyes lingering on her breasts, "and very female."

Did she appreciate my honest appreciation? Not that you would notice. Instead of giving a delicate blush, murmuring a soft thank you, and reaching for her clothes, she attacked me. Me! I was just standing there and she sailed right into me, yelling and shouting something indecipherable.

There wasn't much I could do, being taken completely by surprise. It's not as though I could just slap her down. A bloke attacking you will get punched on the nose or something similar, but a girl? All I could do was fend her off while backing away. I managed to grab her wrists but she was still charging forward and my foot caught on something and I was going down, flat on my back.

Not wanting to be lying down with her standing over me, knowing that she'd probably start kicking and I could imagine the target, I kept hold of her wrists so that she came down with me. As I guessed I finished up flat on my back, thank god for grass, and she finished up sprawled on top of me, wriggling and squirming and still trying to hit me.

What happened next was not my fault. I mean she was trying to kill me and I was just lying there. So maybe I twisted to try to toss her off to the side. It wasn't my fault she was in just the wrong position. She shouldn't have been squirming about. She twisted one way just as I tried to twist another and my erection, (Yes, I still had it. Any man wrestling with a naked woman who doesn't have one is either gay or an eunuch.) my erection just slipped in where an erection is supposed to go.

Katherine very promptly stopped wriggling about, going dead still. I took this opportunity to push her (by the shoulders) up and away from me a little, easing her into a sitting position. It was coincidental that this also had the effect of having her slide a little further down onto my cock.

"How dare you?" she said in what was almost a whisper. "You take it out."

"Me?" I asked incredulously. "You attacked me. You thrust yourself upon me. Even now you're still pressing down onto me."

That last was sort of true. She may not have been aggressively pressing onto me but Mother Nature was quite happy to use a passive gravity to pull her downwards, resulting in me slowly sinking deeper into her. Or, as I put it, her sinking down onto me.

"You're attacking me. You stop it, and stop it now. I don't do this sort of thing."

"Katherine, let me explain a couple of things to you. You're on top of me and pushing down on me. I didn't jump you, you attacked me, and you're still doing it. And if you were a virgin then I have to point out that you're not now."

Well and truly not, although I have to admit I thought she had been. I was quite sure that I'd felt her cherry pop as I moved into her. She'd been lucky as she'd obviously felt no pain. Probably too angry with me for any pain to register. As it was, I was now well and truly inside her, our groins rubbing nicely against each other.

She was now looking a little confused. After all, what I said had been quite correct. To all intents and purposes it looked as though she'd jumped me, not me taken advantage of her.

"But," she said, and paused. "But I didn't mean for this to happen. It has to be your fault. You deliberately set out to annoy me. You made me do this."

"Me?" I asked indignantly. "All I did was pay you a sincere compliment and now look what's happened. Ah, what are you going to do now? I assume that since you started this you'll do the right thing and finish it properly?"

"What? What do you mean, finish it? What the hell am I supposed to do?"

"If you didn't know what you were doing you shouldn't have started it," I pointed out, quite reasonably in my opinion. "Don't let it worry you. Just relax and I'll help you."

Arms around her, holding her tightly against me, I rolled over, bringing her under me. Now I was in the dominant position.

"I'll just move slowly until you get the idea. All you really have to do is push up to meet me."

With that I started gently moving inside her. You couldn't really call it thrusting into her, as I just eased back and forth, softly encouraging her to push when I slid in, telling her to relax as I pulled back. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what to do and it wasn't long and I could shut up, letting her find her own way.

I could tell when the rasping of my cock along her passage started to get to her. At first she'd been biting her lip, suffering what was happening, perhaps feeling a little guilty. As we continued her blood started to heat up. The sensation of my cock rubbing against her was titillating, starting to excite her. Now her mouth was slightly open, her breathing getting harder.

I could tell when I'd captured her. She started pressing a little harder against me as we moved, trying to tell me to go in harder, just not knowing what it was she wanted. I obliged, increasing the pace a little, with Katherine eagerly adapting to the change in tempo. With the faster pace her excitement and arousal also came faster. She was starting to make little noises now, giving a funny little, ah, ah, each time I pressed home.

It was finally time I stopped just moving back and forth but started thrusting home properly, putting in enough oomph to get through to her. Now I was pulling right back and driving in firmly, and her little gasps were turning into squeals of excitement. Soft squeals, as she seemed doubtful that she should be making any noise, but excited and eager for all their softness.

Now I was breathing hard, putting some real effort into pleasuring her. I was bound and determined that she was going to climax, but my noble intentions were putting some real pressure on my balls. They would have been quite happy to take a quick release.

My hands were rubbing her breasts while I thrust home, squeezing them as I thrust and stoking them as I pulled back. She was twisting about under me, arching her back slightly, offering her breasts for my delectation, but still managing to keep her hips bouncing happily.

She was lost to a world of sensation, going with the flow and relishing it. It wasn't going to be long before she lost complete control and I pushed hard to make it so. Then she arched her back with a scream, her passage closing tightly around me as her inner muscles clamped down on me, her climax firing off my own, and I happily let rip.

For a while we both just lay next to each other, contentedly exhausted. At least, I was content, and she'd climaxed so hard I couldn't see why she wouldn't be. But there again, she was a woman and everyone knows that women are contrary.

All of a sudden she sat up and snapped at me. "That shouldn't have happened and it was all your fault."

I sat up and tried to look indignant but she wasn't having a bar of it.

"Don't say anything," she told me. "Just go away. Swim off where you came from. Hopefully you'll drown on the way."

I opened my mouth again, not sure what I could say, but she cut me off again.

"No. When you speak you confuse me. What you say sounds logical but it can't be. I'm sure I didn't jump you. Did I?"

I sighed and rose to my feet.

"Don't worry about it," I said peacefully. "I won't be telling anyone. As a matter of fact I'm quite willing for you to attack me again and see if it works out as nicely. Only trouble is, I'm going to have to work out how to separate you from your clothes first which may be a bit difficult. We'll wait and see what happens."

I left her muttering something about me being so lucky, and never again, and not in your lifetime. I waved and slid into the water. I had things to decide, like what was the best way to separate her from her clothes, and did I really need to. I suspected that she might just be curious enough to see if it felt the same a second time. Time would tell.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers