Accommodating Neighbors Ch. 05

Story Info
Russ and Becca are joined by Jackie.
2.8k words
4.54
36.6k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentlegem
gentlegem
16 Followers

Chapter 5:

Russ and Becca are joined by Jackie

(Authors Note. This is the 5th story in a series. For those of you who haven't read the first 4, it is based on the relationship of a 44 year old red haired lady and a 63 year old man who live in the same apartment complex. In this episode a 20 something year old Asian neighbor joins them. Much of it is based on true characters and events.)

(A special note to a reader: thanks for encouraging and prompting me to get this episode submitted. Hope you like it. Please let me know.)

*

Several days had gone by since my last session with Becca and I hadn't heard from her. Wednesday night after work I decided to go check on her. I knocked on her door and waited, knocking a second time I heard some noise from inside and then she opened the door.

"Hi, I haven't heard from you or seen you and I just wanted to make sure you were ok, are you?" I said.

Hugging me she said "I'm fine now! I could hardly walk Sunday after our last get together and I had to work overtime the last two days. It's good to see you."

"I could use some fresh air, you feel like taking a little walk?"

"Sure" she said, "Let me lock up here".

We walked down to the park and sat and talked for a while and then walked back home, agreeing to get together on Friday night.

While we were talking she told me Jackie had been over to see her on Sunday and said she had heard us making love Friday night and wanted to hear all the details so Becca filled her in on our shopping trip and the results. Since then Jackie has ask about seeing me a couple of times and Becca told her it was up to me but that if Jackie insisted on seeing me, then she and Becca could not be friends. It was then that the topic of a threesome came up. Both girls have bi experience and neither one was opposed to trying it with the other. Becca showed Jackie the toys she bought and told her how she wanted to experience double or triple penetration. Jackie surprised Becca by telling her she had a strap-on cock and could help out in that way. We didn't talk about when or if that might happen.

Friday night I arrived at Becca's on schedule. She stood behind the door as she opened it to let me in and then shut it quickly. It was easy to see why. She was wearing a new outfit she had bought at the toy store. It consisted of thigh high stockings and a lacy bustier with garter straps and open cup bra and lacy, open crotch French cut panties all in black and a see through white floor length cover. She was certainly something to behold.

I was speechless. She waited a few moments and then said "Well?"

"You take my breath away. You look like something from a Victoria's Secret catalog."

"So you approve then?"

"Oh, very much so!"

She stepped toward me and we embraced and kissed a deep French kiss that lasted for several minutes. "What would you like tonight?" She asked.

"To be with you all night, to satisfy you as many times as I can in any way I can and to wake up and do it all over in the morning." "Then that's what we will do! To start with I want you to put this on." She said producing a blindfold. "I want you to trust me no matter what happens next. Will you do that?"

We had discussed the b & d scene and I knew she wasn't into that so I quickly said "Yes."

She took my hand a led me into her bedroom where she had set up several mirrors around the bed and filled the room with candles. The only thing on the bed was a deep red silk sheet. On a nightstand next to the bed lay all of her toys, some lotions or oils, and some silk scarves.

"Let's get you ready" she said as she started to undress me, kissing me and rubbing me every where as she went.

When I was naked she told me to lie on the bed on my back, and then she took the scarves and tied my hands to the bed posts and put the blindfold on me. "Is that too tight? I don't want you to experience any pain, just comfort and pleasure."

"I'm fine." I said. It was all just too, I don't know, like something out of dream I guess, I could feel myself start to get hard.

It was quiet for a moment and then came some light music and I could hear her moving around a lot. The next thing I knew she was putting a hot towel over my lower abdomen and pubic area. It stayed there a few minutes and then she took it away and started applying some cream of some kind. The next thing I felt was some scraping. I tried to think what could be happening and then it came to me. "Are you doing what I think you are doing?" I asked.

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"Is that a razor?"

"Yes".

She handled me very carefully, touching me and caressing me as she shaved me and then the hot towel again. She wiped me off and then "Oh, that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!" She sighed. Next I felt the warmth of her mouth covering the head of my cock and then my balls, licking and kissing me all over the area.

"Oh shit that feels wonderful! It seems like I am more sensitive down there now. If you keep that up very long I am going to explode." I told her. She kissed her way up my torso, I felt her sucking my nipples and then we shared a deep, passionate kiss. I could feel her shifting her weight and then she eased herself down on me and I felt my bare pubic skin against hers, and the warmth and wetness of her pussy.

"Can you feel the difference? It feels so warm and smooth and sexy. Don't you think so?" She asked.

"God yes! It's wonderful."

"Just lay still and enjoy the sensations with your mind, not just skin. I have more surprises for you, the night is just beginning!"

We stayed in that position for several minutes kissing and caressing each other and then she moved into a 69 position. As I began to lick and kiss her pussy lips I could feel her putting my cock cage on me and then suddenly I was again engulfed in her warm wetter than ever pussy...............but wait a minute! She is sitting on my face how can she be sitting on my cock too? My mind was going in circles until she said "Say hi to Jackie!" Wow! Every man's fantasy -- two women at once!

"I want you to focus on pleasing me with your oral skills, don't think about your cock, just think about what you are doing with your mouth and hands. Jackie is going to ride you for as long as she wants, she's wanted your cock for weeks and hasn't been fucked for over a month, so you can imagine that she is ready for a good ride." With that she reached up and unhooked my hands from their restraints.

For the next what seemed like twenty minutes I did as just as she ask. She began moaning and talking to both Jackie and me, telling us what to do, one of which was telling me to start preparing her ass. After a few minutes of using her pussy juices and stretching her ass she managed to put some lube back there and on my hands and then she handed me one of the dildos she had bought and told me to fuck her ass with it. A few minutes later she handed me another dildo and told me to fuck her pussy with it. That was a good thing since my mouth was getting pretty tired.

As I began fucking both her holes I alternated strokes -- in with one while I pulled out the other one until she said "put them both in at the same time and fuck me faster in both places at the same time". I could hear Jackie moaning and screaming as she bounced up and down on my cock which spurred me on with Becca. Now with both of them making noises, I was giving her all I had, and beginning to thrust back at Jackie.

"I am going to cum Jackie, are you about there?" Becca asked.

"Shit, I'm on my third or forth cum, I've lost track." Jackie responded and then Becca flooded my face and chest with squirt after squirt of her juices until she collapsed. She lay there motionless for a few minutes and then rolled off of me. I removed my soaking wet blindfold which she took from me and put it first to her mouth and then to Jackie's. Jackie, who had stopped her bouncing, sucked on it and then rubbed it on her pussy and gave it to me to suck on.

At that point Jackie got off of me and knelt between my legs and took off the cock cage and started sucking my cock. Seeing this Becca joined her and they alternated sucking my cock and licking my balls.

This was the first time I had taken time to really look at the two of them together. The contrast in their skin tones, hair color, and features made a beautiful sight.

"Give us a nice big load of cum to share." Jackie said.

It didn't take long with the two of them working on me. Soon I was shooting like I have never shot before.

Becca left and in a few minutes returned with a tray of fruit and cheese and beverages and we rested a while and enjoyed each other's company.

I excused myself to use the restroom and when I returned Jackie was on her back and Becca was between her legs using a banana in her pussy and licking her clit. Jackie had whipped cream on her breasts and a strawberry topping each one off. "Here's a little treat for you" she said to me.

I certainly didn't hesitate and in no time had cleaned off both breasts, sharing the strawberries with the girls.

"This banana has lost its firmness, do you have anything we can use in place of it?" I handed her one of the vibrators, "That isn't what I meant" she said.

"I know but I want to watch the two of you for a while." With that Becca got up and turned around so they were in a 69 position and I handed Jackie a toy for her to use on Becca. For the next twenty or thirty minutes they put on a show which culminated in them squealing and coming at the same time until the both collapsed.

Next we played a dice game, each player takes a turn rolling the dice and performs the results on the other players. All of the results were foreplay, no actual intercourse. We kept this up for almost an hour while we were relaxing but yet staying very, very stimulated.

At some point Becca asked "Does anyone have any requests now?"

I said "I think it is time we rewarded you for getting this evening together. You said you wanted double or triple penetration so Jackie would you put the strap-on on." She did as I ask.

Next I had Becca get on her hands and knees on the bed and I grabbed a medium size butt plug and lubed it and her very well and then lubed the strap-on. As I was doing that Jackie said "It looks like you are enjoying playing with my cock, are you sure YOU don't want me to fuck you?"

"Maybe later, this is all about Becca right now." I worked the butt plug into Becca's anus and when it was all the way in I had Jackie enter her pussy. Jackie began slowly and worked the 8" cock all the way into Becca who was now moaning loudly. I gave them a few minutes to get into a rhythm and then I sat on the bed with my cock pointed at Becca's mouth. She took the hint and now was situated with all of her holes full.

After about ten minutes on this Becca started really pushing back at Jackie and then she reached between her legs and started subbing her clit. That was all it took. She let loose with a scream and sprayed the bed with a huge stream from her pussy and collapsed. She quit working on my cock and went limp. She had passed out!

Jackie and I rolled her over and took the butt plug out and let her sleep while we lay there and kissed and caressed each other. That was the first time she and I had really concentrated on each other and she was remarkable. She had the softest touch and her hands were really warm; I could feel the heat radiating from them all the way through my body.

"You haven't tasted my pussy yet, how about it?"

"I'd love to! What position would you like to be in?" She lay on her back and I learned just how unbelievably flexible she was. As I watched she pulled her legs out and up until her knees were beside her ears. In that position her swollen pussy lips were wide open and her clit was standing at attention; I could look right down into her vagina.

"My God Jackie, that is as beautiful a sight as I have ever seen!"

"Well take a real, real close look! If you pull up at the top of my entrance you should be able to see my g-spot and that is where I want your tongue."

I did as she ask and I could see where the surface of her vaginal wall was just a little bit rougher with little bumps and ridges. I started at the outside of her pussy and worked my way around it with kisses and licking and then moved to her clit for a few short licks and then put my tongue into her vagina and started for her g-spot.

"Yes, yes! That's it there!"

When I heard that I backed off started all over.

"Damn you! Don't tease me please"

I repeated the full process again and soon heard "Yes, yes-yes-yes..." I stayed at that spot for a little while until she began bucking and backed off. At that point she grabbed my hair and forced my face all the way into her pussy and started fucking my face until she screamed and let loose and fell back on the bed.

When I lifted my face from her I saw her vagina filled with a thick, white cream almost like sperm. It started oozing out of her vagina and down over her anus. I couldn't resist, I had to taste it. It was sweet but salty and it flowed from her more and more as I lapped at it. It was so slick I couldn't help but push a finger into her anus with all the cream puddled there. She pushed back at me. "Use two fingers and fuck my ass." As I did she kept flowing until she screamed again, waking Becca out of her sleep.

"What are you doing to her?"

"Only what she wants."

"Well you've made one hell of a mess of her. Let me help clean that up" Becca pushed me out of the way and went to work licking up what I had left. That left her face down and ass in the air and by then I had a raging hard on so I buried in her and rode her for all I was worth.

"Don't waste your cum in my pussy, let Jackie and I share it." As I got close I backed out and they both got to their knees on the floor and so I could give them a facial.

"Ok. My turn to relax now." They both got a laugh out of that.

"Let's all go get in the shower and get cleaned up." Becca suggested.

After a nice long shower and lots of kissing and caressing we agreed that we had all had a very enjoyable night and it was time to get some sleep.

gentlegem
gentlegem
16 Followers