According to Will, Against Her Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rip her panties away within a second and her brown pussy lips are visible slightly as she tries to cover it with her hands. I slowly bring my face to hers and breathe on her face as I kiss her cheeks gently. She turns away her face with disgust and still tries to cover her body with hands.

"I know that you're a whore to money and you'd fuck anyone for that. So stop acting as if you're not." I whisper in her ears while my right hand parts her thighs forcefully and rubs her clit.

"No, don't." she moans slightly, unable to resist the temptation, biting her lower lip, "I hate you." She moans again trying to resist.

"I don't care, all I want is you to be my whore. To fuck my Latina step-mom like the slut that she is." I whisper again, kneeling on floor and rubbing her clit swiftly.

Her moans increase and her body is responding differently than earlier as it's flinching and curling now feeling my touches.

"I... I am not a whore." She denies it but her body clearly says that she's enjoying it with guilt.

"Aren't you? Wouldn't you be my whore if I give the money back? Wouldn't you suck some random guy's cock for money?" I whisper again even though I know that I'm making some stuff up, but she seems to be turned on by the humiliation.

"I... am...not... I don't want to be." She stutters and her body kept curling, wishing if it can get away from my touches.

"But you are. All I'm doing is making you my whore instead of letting you on streets." I say licking her cheeks wildly and bring my face towards her breasts covered under the dress.

I take her dress off completely as now I can see her resistance reduced almost completely and her body wants more. Her body is so stunning when naked, her brown Latina skin, curvy belly folds, voluptuous soft brown breasts, brown nipples and black areolas, brown pussy lips and pink inner pussy flesh, thick thighs and shaved armpits.

I start to suck her nipple gently and pinch the other nipple as she moans and holds my hair gently, losing control of her body. The fact that she's still drunk, helped a lot to take control over her bitchy mind. Her deep belly button, her curvy folds and her thighs starts to jiggle slightly as her body responded to me.

"Now say it louder... Aren't you a whore?" I whisper softly but with a manly voice.

She bites her lips as I move down towards her pussy, "I... I am." She whimpers softly as my tongue lands on her pink clit.

"Whose whore?" I ask sternly as I continue rubbing it and get up to drop my boxers down with my other hand. My hard cock is throbbing to get inside her.

"You...Yours" she whimpers, "Your whore!" she says looking up at me with a bit of guilt, but with more of lust.

"Now that's how you should behave from now on." I say with a grin and places my knee on couch and lifts her right leg as I bring my shaft closer to her wet pussy.

"But...I don't want to..." she mutters softly as her sober self is trying to act over her drunk state.

I quickly shove my hard dick inside her wet pussy and without any friction, I can go balls deep within the first push.

"Your loose hole says otherwise. That shows how many dicks you took for money. What would that make you if not for a whore?" I say sternly as my balls hit her ass cheeks while I pound her.

She whimpers and screams gently, "Aaaangh." as I hold her thighs gently. Her belly folds are making ripples and her soft breasts are jiggling freely.

"Fuck yes, that feels so good." She says biting her finger and pinching her nipples.

"Whose cock is bigger? Mine or my dad's? Or the guy's who dropped you off?" I ask gasping for breath.

"Yours! Fuck I needed it inside my pussy the moment I saw it." She blurts out drunk and moaning.

A few more thrusts later, I pull out and slap on her ass as a gesture for her to turn around on her fours on couch. She slowly turns around burying her face in the couch and raising her plump thick Latina ass up. I get on my knee on couch to raise my cock up to her ass and push it gently inside her pussy again. A few thrusts later, I'm deep inside and it seems that I'm hitting her inner spots now compared to the previous position. I bend down to caress her back with my chest and kiss her neck gently, squeezing her hanging breasts gently.

"Who do you love to be a whore to? My dad? Or me?" I whisper gently.

Her eyes roll as my cock head hits her inner walls and raises her face up to answer me, "Yours! For your cock! Oh god!" she whimpers holding her breath and her breasts kept jiggling along with her body.

"That's what you would be from today. My whore. My cum-slut. My fuck-toy." I whisper gently and lick her ears before I lift my head and chest from her back and stand straight with my knee bent, continuing to fuck her.

My thumb starts rubbing around her tight asshole and I can see her contractions as my thumb try to penetrate it.

"No, not there." She screams slightly whimpering.

"You haven't had any of your men using this hole?" I ask gasping and pacing down a bit.

"No. It hurts and don't." she says reluctantly as if she means it.

I suddenly push my right hand thumb inside, it felt more like pinning down. The friction is too high and it's as if she is really an anal virgin.

"Aaaaanghhh, fuck you... Don't do this." She screams louder feeling my thick thumb inside her butt.

Her anal walls held my thumb tightly, without letting me pull out nor to push deeper. The fact that I forgot to lube it up or at least spit on it, isn't helping her to take the pain. I tried a few more times, and now I can push it a bit deeper and I started to pull and push it slowly and she seems to be getting used to the pain now.

Her pussy lips grip my cock while her anal holes grip my thumb and her fists hold the couch waiting for me to finish. A few more thrusts with increased pace and I felt like cumming inside her. She's too drunk to realize that I'd cum inside her and I don't care enough to pull out and continued to fuck her gasping for air.

I release my cum inside her, taking deep breaths and pulling my thumb out and holding her waist. Thick white cum starts flowing down from her pussy down to her thick thighs and her body kept pulsating just a while before I came inside her. Her knees and thighs become so weak that she can't be on her fours anymore and crashes on couch with cum flowing down freely. The fact that she's drunk and tired with a sleepless night, and fucked by two men, made her restless and not being able to get up or move or do anything to clean up.

I get off of the couch and pull my boxers up and walk towards bathroom to clean with tissue, leaving her on couch naked, and used.

She wakes up at around 4 PM and finds herself on the couch lying naked, without any clothes nor sheets on her, smelling cum on her body as if she's been used and left there uncleaned. She looks at me as I'm sitting on chair across the couch and quickly keeps the pillow on her breasts to cover her naked body.

"What did you do to me?" she asks confused and looking around for her clothes.

"Eh just what you were meant for." I say looking at her without minding much.

"No what the fuck... Where are my clothes? And why am I naked? I remember getting inside clothed and talking to you while pushed me on couch... what did you do to me you cunt?" she shouts angrily still not being able to find her clothes.

"Oh about that, I made a few changes to your living style. From now on, you're not supposed to wear anything while at home. You can wear something when you go out, and you wouldn't stay out overnight from now on." I say shrugging off.

"Oh god, you're fucked up. You're completely retarded." She says shaking her head and getting up holding the pillow on her breasts and run towards her room to open her cupboard for clothes.

All she could find are obviously fancy dresses as I already disposed of her normal clothes like her nighties or her pjs.

She walks out swiftly looking pretty pissed off at me, "The fuck did you do for real? Where are my clothes?" she shouts sternly standing in front of me.

"Why do you want me to say everything twice or thrice? You won't be allowed to wear anything while you're at home. And today morning we concluded finally that you're my whore forever and not allowed to fuck others." I say shrugging off getting up and pulling the pillow off of her hand forcefully and throw it on couch, leaving her naked.

"Now stop being a bitch and start cleaning the house and do the dishes and make dinner. NAKED" I say sternly walking away from her while she stands naked, confused, angry, but helpless.

It took me a week to get her straight and to make her understand the rules clearly. But now she almost got used to it, by being a brainless doll step-mom. My morning routine starts with waking up with a boner and letting her suck me off and then breakfast and then watch some TV for a while as she prepares for lunch, naked in kitchen. I can just spank or squeeze her breasts whenever I want, and she even stopped resisting. The evenings are a bit different as I do feel like kissing and cuddling her often and she'd just conform to it without saying a word.

The nights are pretty normal as I'd fuck her and cuddle with her on same bed and fall asleep in her arms. She reduced talking much and talks only when she needs money. Once in a week, she's allowed to go out but would return before night just to find herself wrapped around my cock in my thighs. In a nutshell she became my bimbo whore.

Sometimes I wonder why she wouldn't leave this house at once and forever instead of bearing this treatment, but that wouldn't be my concern anyway. I feel like thanking my dad daily for leaving me his property and his woman to be my whore. Just what every man would want, a personal Latina whore.

I decided to drop out of college and take care of my dad's business which I came to realize through the will. All is going well with everything until a few months later when she blurted out the news that she's pregnant. I wouldn't know for sure if it's my seed inside her or my dad's or some other man's but that wouldn't be my first concern anyway.

12