Aching For Your Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
In which the maids are shown to be on form for once.
2.6k words
4.08
14.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I rather enjoyed that," Silk murmured, still crouched on the floor as he slowly withdrew from her pussy; "but I'm still aching for your cock."

"I may let you come properly later, pet."

"That would make me very glad."

"Was it mean of me to slap your hip just when you were about to come?"

"I should have asked permission, sir."

"So you should; so you should," he said, looking most gratified at the fact that she genuinely understood.

"When the cat's at home the mouse won't roam, sir."

"You being the mouse in this case?"

"Exactly and would the cat like to have another turn in his pet's pussy?"

"I would rather enjoy the spectacle of my pet, leashed and collared by my side in the dining room at this moment, once she has showered and readied herself for the day. We can't let this sensual decadence continue through luncheon."

"Can we not, sir?"

"No. Now go get showered before I find an interesting use for the bath brush."

"Yes sir."

"And don't try to look bewildered. You know very well that you will have plenty more usage today."

"Should I not clasp my hands with a despairing cry then?"

"You do and I'll give you something to despair about. Now, into that shower with you and don't forget to wash that cheeky grin away, you little scamp."

"Will I be allowed to come later?"

"You may; but this isn't a negotiation, pet and any further querulous remarks may lead to you being treated in a way that you and I will regret," he said, standing up and tugging her up by the hair.

"That would serve me right," she said with a groan. "I'd no business to test you, sir; but I so wanted to be used by you. I shall make myself extra gorgeous for you; and then you can punish me for my awful behaviour."

"Was there anything else you would have me do?" he asked, with a touch of sarcasm.

"Could you ask the maids to lay out my Sunday best collar and leash?"

"If you don't start to behave, she'll probably find them and you in the coal bin," he retorted calmly. "Anyhow Dylan is otherwise engaged at present."

"How vexing, and what about the other floozy - the red head - Helena."

"I fear she is also otherwise occupied."

"I doubt if either of them would dare to bend over with you not having come yet this morning," Silk giggled.

"There is the whole afternoon to remedy that failing on your part."

"I will look forward to spurring you on to amorous heights and offset any matitudinal neglect sir."

"That would go some way to repairing any damages," he smiled. "It looks like I won't have to shut you in the boot closet after all."

"Thank you for that sir," she smiled and stepped into the shower, enjoying the hot water washing over her body, as he closed and sat down on the toilet pedestal, enjoying the sight of her evident enjoyment.

"You should be deeply grateful," he said loudly over the rush of water, watching her exhibition in the shower.

"I'd be even more grateful if you'd let me come in the shower, sir."

"You are an insatiable slut."

"Absolutely sir; and it doesn't hurt a bit," she proclaimed proudly.

"That remains to be seen; and stop playing with my treasures, damn you."

"I was just soaping myself down, you jealous man," giggled Silk, who had been examining her pussy with a solicitude which made both their eyes twinkle. "I only do it because you love it, sir."

"I'll believe you, given I have a weakness for your pale pink pussy," he said almost approvingly;

"So do I," she smiled knowingly. "I'm just getting myself nice and fresh for you sir."

"There's fresh and fresh," he responded pursing his lips and standing up. "Although you might appear to be a little more sincere were you to restrain yourself a little and stop being such a wicked tease."

"Would you still love me and pass me the towel so affectionately then, sir?"

"How could I not adore you, with all your hair tumbling down like that, looking like the sweet young whelp you are, pet."

"I would never be such a sweet whelp without your help, sir," she said happily; ignoring the dubious look that he gave her. "And I might go a little mad were you not to allow me all the madness of these sensual diversions."

"Such lunacy can be very becoming, Silk; I may let you try it next time a full moon is in the sky," he answered, watching her as she threw back her head and laughed, looking all the prettier for her dishevelment.

"Yes sir."

"You know, if I insisted on you letting me dress you up, then you would be a ravishing beauty," he added in a lower tone as he pressed her shoulder down and pushed her back to the floor to crawl back into the bedroom behind him.

"Sweet dreams are made of these, sir."

"I'll be dreaming of caning you while you peep over the banisters at the finely dressed dancers below, my sweet insubordinate pet."

"Just for one night?"

"No, I may have to cane you every night, Silk."

"I meant the dressing up."

"We'd have to see how much I enjoyed the earnestness with which you make your toilette, should that occasion arise."

"Would you really enjoy it, sir?" Silk queried, slipping on a fresh pair of panties and selecting a bra.

"Provided you permit yourself the indulgence, I will enjoy you in whatever you choose to wear. I am not a fashion fascist. And I am sure whatever you wear will compliment the brown abundance of your hair, pet."

"Yes sir."

"Now slip your tee-shirt and shorts on and join me downstairs, remembering that I will be quite unable to resist your tomboy look."

"That would be a very successful state of affairs," she grinned but dressed as he requested and followed him down the stairs and into the dining room...

When he pushed open the door, Silk actually held her breath finding that they were not in fact lunching alone.

It seemed that Dylan and Helena, the maids, had been invited round to join them, given there were three bowls on the floor near her master's chair; and the red-headed Helena was wrapped in the arms of the black girl, collaborating in the longest kiss that Silk had ever beheld.

"It's been a long time since they last saw one another, you know," he smiled. "Go and kiss them both pet. Should them how a young mistress makes her maids welcome, even when they were too busy in their voluptuary engagements to assist her to dress."

"With pleasure sir," she smiled and dropped down to crawl across the floor to join the others, wiggling her bottom as she crawled to enhance her owner's pleasure.

"The three of you together are quite ravishing. I look forward to ravishing you all later," he smiled and swatted Silk's upraised behind as she crawled pass him and joined in the melee between Helena and Dylan. "And once you are in position, Silk; with Dylan and Helena holding you down, you will find it quite impossible to resist the loan of a pair of silver cuffs to bind your wrists behind you; though you may as well slip off your Tee shirt first."

"Yes sir."

"The shorts and the panties can go too. I want you as naked as your mischievous maids, pet."

"What should I do with my panties?"

"I can put them in my pocket until we have further use for them, which I promise you I will have. Oh my! How did they get so damp in such a short time?"

Silk blushed, but said nothing. This was not an unsurprising state of affairs, given that she was already being pressed down between Helena's thighs, with her tongue forced into the Red head's cunt.

"Doesn't Silk look like she makes a lovely cunt-licker, Dylan?"

Dylan giggled briefly but said nothing since she was about to lend her mouth to entertaining his pet's sex in exactly the same way.

"I'm beginning to feel a little over-dressed here," he smiled at the conjoined threesome, reaching over to the table to pick up three collars, tossing them over to Dylan, who caught them neatly one after another.

"Put them on the others, Dylan; and let no one take them off until the day is done. I want you all to look quite enticing as I use you."

"Here's a sight for gods and girls!" Grinned Helena, grabbing at Silk's hair and pulling her head up so Dylan could fasten the collar on the young brunette. "Why, Silk, you are even more gorgeous when collared!"

And Silk just smiled, feeling that her Sunday "fun" had decidedly begun.

"Allow me to congratulate you on your pet, sir," Helena continued. "A little more training and she will make a wonderful pussy licker."

"Given the absence of pussy parts in my anatomy," He remarked quietly, "I will have to allow Silk to acquire that experience with you, Helena."

"You could have her practice on your arse, sir. One hole is much like another to a clever tongue," Helena giggled, giving Silk's master a wicked grin.

"Go away! How dare you?" cried Silk, pretending a residue of morality and growing much redder than Helena's hair in her false indignation.

"If she is going to start play acting, sir; we may as well book tickets for the theatre," observed Helena coolly, pushing Silk's face back into her muff in a rather haughty manner.

"Don't you like it, Silk?" he smiled leaning over them both; as the young girl's tongue went back to work with a vengeance, and pulling Silk's head back up.

"On the contrary I like it very much, sir."

"Of course you do."

"I 'm so fond of sex, how can I help it?"

"I was talking about the theatre."

"Well, I'm not, sir."

"You'd better get down and start licking Helena's arse. It will be good practice for you, since you will be trying mine in due course."

"I'll think of it as I flick my tongue there, sir," Silk giggled and watched Helena turning over and presenting her backside.

"Oh, Silk, Silk, what are you coming to?"

"A tumble in the dining room, apparently," answered Silk as she slipped her tongue towards the groove of Helena's arse and stopped a mere millimeter away from it, in such a way that Helena could feel the girl breathing behind her.

"Here's richness!" Silk said to herself as she pressed her tongue home, feeling as Cinderella probably did when the pumpkin-coach bore her to the first ball, only Silk had two princesses to think about, and poor Cinderella, on that occasion, had not even one.

Dylan didn't seem inclined to talk much, particularly as Silk's master had fastened a cock gag to her mouth.

When Silk turned her head for a moment she saw that Dylan was lying down on the floor, waiting for someone to avail themselves of the perch.

Silk thought Dylan looked faintly ridiculous, lying on her back like that, but giggled to see the bold Helena standing up and clambering across to the ebony skinned girl.

"Look at those terrible sluts, Silk," her master whispered in her ear as he clipped a leash onto her collar. "Whatever happened to the sanctity of the Sabbath?"

"Looks like Helena is ready to sink right down on Dylan, sir."

"Frivolous child," he growled, but licked his lips to see Helena impaling her creamy arse onto the cock gag with the greatest relish in the world...

"Her sense of balance is quite theatrical, sir."

"If you go on in such a ridiculous manner, I will just not listen. Now come up on my lap, like a good girl."

"From here, it's as if I am in the balcony seats sir, with you behind me."

"That's remarkable given the way I was lusting for your behind earlier."

"Shall I hum bits of opera while you bugger me sir?"

"I may yet find a use for the panties in my pocket to pay you for your impertinence."

"Oh, you villain! You would do that on purpose," whispered Silk as she turned from looking at Helena and Dylan to see the droll look on his face.

"I gave you my word that I'd find a use for your panties, didn't I? It's the law of attraction, don't you see – your mouth and your underwear?"

"If you like to gag me, them I'm happy to oblige sir; but Dylan doesn't seem to care."

"She looks resigned, I think."

"She certainly does; but who wouldn't with Helena bouncing up and down on top of her as if the world was ending tomorrow."

Silk was not necessarily very experienced in sexual matters, but she began to understand why Dylan's total acceptance had not been to her master's taste.

Even as she watched Helena usurping the dominant role, Silk began to realise just what he felt about the relationship that had grown between them. There was more to life that fucking. And he had found something more attractive than usual in that respect as far as Silk was concerned. His devotion, interest and undisguised admiration covered a multitude of sins and made her feel exalted, giving real meaning to the idea of being his pet.

Silk had scoffed at this sort of romantic thing sometimes, but today she accepted it without a murmur, even if she rather enjoyed it when he pressed her forward over the table excited by the two girls antics. She rather enjoyed the fact that she was quite powerless to resist his advances with her wrists cuffed behind her.

Silk's own happy spirits gave the crowning charm to the way her master spread her cunt wide and pressed the head of his engorged prick into her cunt. Silk looked across the table and smiled at Helena as she rode Dylan.

It felt so good to seem comely compared to the two older women and to feel that she was comely in their sight. And letting go again was easy as her master began to fuck her vigorously, using her roughly, pulling at her shoulders and tugging her hair.

"Go on sir," Helena encouraged, taking a pause in her usage of Dylan and the cock toy. "Fuck the naughty mistress harder than hard."

Everyone likes to see a blithe young girl enjoying herself with all her heart. And Helena was no exception.

Being watched excited Silk and made the thought of coming in front of others a reality that her modesty might have precluded her from wishing for even in the dirtiest dreams that she concocted by night.

Silk got lost in her thoughts. She did not mean to come without permission, but the sequence of lust somehow overtook her and soon she was panting and moaning her way over the edge. She couldn't help it, for, once started, it was hard to stop, with her master goading her on, and Helena looking at her with a new interest in her green eyes.

In fact Silk and Helena came together. The young girl's orgasm was a mild imitation of the older girl, but it was very well for a girl's first orgy. Silk had found a new gift for sensual depravity all of a sudden.

"I rather enjoyed that," Silk murmured, knowing that, guided appropriately, she would soon learn just how to use it in the most seductive way anyone could imagine. She would combine this semi secret learning with a façade of innocence that would win her so many more sordid delights, knowing that there was a danger in discovery.

And, yet, being aware that risk of discovery was almost the chief charm in that very fact – well that and the fact she was still aching for his cock, of course...