Across the Field to Dad's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers

He dropped down behind me, and holding on to my hips, began to lick at my pussy lips, occasionally running his tongue up the crack. It darn near took my breath away and my resolve to hold the position almost crumbled. He tried to shove his tongue inside of me. It failed on the first attempt and the second threw me off balance and my knees buckled. I went down and before I knew it dad was behind me trying to stick his cock inside of me. I knew right off it was not near firm enough, but I let him try until he became frustrated.

"Straddle my face." He directed, as he positioned himself on his back.

I followed his direction and with a bit of maneuvering I was soon receiving mind blowing oral, as he held on to my ass. The mind blowing oral led to a mind blowing orgasm that had me panting like a woman in labor.

"Damn, that was good, dad!" I knowledge d with labored breath.

I determined it was time for that blow job. I crabbed my ass around and took hold of his limp cock. I was able to take near all of it as the forefinger and thumb of my right hand held firm at the root. I was still straddle dad's head and he paid much attention to my pussy. I sucked and pulled on his limp penis but I could not coax it to an erection. My second orgasm flowed through me as I wallowed his cock around in my mouth.

"That's enough." He finally said.

"Sorry, dad." I apologized with sincerity. "Maybe you're tired today."

"I suppose so. Are you happy and satisfied?" He asked.

"Of course!" I assured him.

"You let me try to get it in you? I hoped we were actually going to fuck?"

"To be honest, dad, I didn't think you were going to penetrate me, but, if you had got firm enough I was not going to stop you. You seem to love my pussy so much. How could I not let you fuck it?"

"You are a very considerate daughter. I love you."

"I love you too, dad."

I trudged back across the wet field feeling a little down. I felt like I had let my father down. That night, David made a move on me. After a bit of foreplay I got straddle him and rode his cock to a most satisfying orgasm, only to flop on my back, dragging him atop me. Afterward, I felt a little better.

Dad was his usual self until Wednesday rolled around and I told him I wasn't sure I could get a sitter. At the last minute, one of my friends became available and I called dad and told him to expect me in about an hour

A little chitchat and we retired to the spare bedroom where I disrobed completely without being asked. As was his habit, he sat on the bed and maneuvered me around in front of him as he kissed and fondled by body.

"Can we try something today?"

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Mom felt a little frisky last night. After eating her pussy, I was actually able to put it inside of her. It lasted a hell of a lot longer than I expected it to, of course I didn't come. If maybe I can get it in you...?"

"I see!" And I did, as his cock seemed quite a bit perkier than I'd seen it before. "You really want to do this? It's a pretty big step, dad."

"Only, if you're good with it."

He must have taken my comment to heart, but he soon nodded his head. I sucked it up and sit down on the bed next to him, telling him, I was good to go. He stood and moved between my legs. I pulled them back and held fast, my ass at the edge of the bed. I watched dad take hold of his cock and put its head to my pussy. I felt the warm, mushy touch.

"Down a bit." I coached. "Little bit more. Right there."

Dad pushed and pushed again without much success.

"Dad, I'm a bit dry still. Why don't you kiss it a little bit and get it wet." I suggested.

He did as I suggested and soon not only was I wet but more than ready to fuck my dad if it was to be. I had high hopes and this time, after a bit of pushing, much of his limp length slipped inside me.

"That feels really good. Its quite different. But it's working." I sighed. "You've got it all in me, dad, now just keep pushing hard against me to keep it from popping out. That's it! That's good! That's real good!"

Dad was staring at me and I must say it was hard to make eye contact with him. I was his daughter after all, butt-hole naked as I was, flat of my back with him between my legs, his incestuous cock in me, fucking me. I knew his cock was far from firm but I liked what it was doing to me ... how it was making me feel and respond. Quite involuntarily, my ass was thrusting. I finally smiled up at him and told him not to dare stop. He lavished words of praise, not only for my pussy, but for my willingness to give him my pussy.

We were fucking! I was moaning like a banshee. I knew if he continued I was going to come. And then - out of nowhere - there it was! Dad was, not hard, but firm enough that he was drawing a few inches out of me before plunging deep into me again. I strained to lift my head high to study our coupling.

"Look at it, dad! Look at it!" I happily exclaimed. "Fuck me! Yes! Shove that cock deep into that happy pussy. That big - stiff - cock!"

I was laughing with glee at the thought that I had made my dad's cock rise to the occasion. Instantly, I wanted more. I wanted the gold! Dad now had his hands on my ass, gripping my buttocks tight, locking me in tight. His breathing heavily labored, he was fucking me with intent, and I prayed that his erection would last.

"Fuck me! Fuck your girl's pussy. I'm daddy's girl. Hold my ass tight! Fuck me HARDeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

I felt this cock jerk - numerous times - and I unleashed by own orgasm a moment behind his. Elation gripped me knowing his cock has erupted inside my pussy. It was more than I could ever had hope for.

"Are you coming, baby!"

"Yes dad! Yes! I'm coming so good!" I moaned, still in the grip of the strong orgasm.

"Lord, I hope it is safe to come inside you. I never expected!"

"No worry, dad. Just enjoy the feeling and knowledge that you filled my pussy... my belly. I cannot be happier."

We remained coupled, exhausted but complete. He repositioned his hands and arms to cradle.

"We had never kissed." He said, then asked, "May I kiss you?"

"Please. I would like that." I answered lovingly. He surprised me by kissing me with more passion then I expected.

Dad followed me to the bathroom, me, sitting on the toilet to purge myself of his cum, him, washing his cock in the sink. I did not bother to wash and we returned to the bedroom and he watched as I dressed. I told him I needed to go and gave him a peck on the lips. He followed me to the door. Walking across the field, I turned numerous times to see him still standing at the back door following my progress. I waved to him the last time I looked back. I pondered if I would ever make his cock rise to the occasion again. I hoped so.

"Your dad seems to love you very much." My girlfriends commented watching from the end of the porch. "He watched you ever step of the way."

"I love him very much too."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers
12