Acting Job Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack had already paid our bill and we walked to the car. I asked him, "Well dear are you still Ok with me fucking other men or do you want me to stop?"

He put his arm around me as we walked and said, "Honey as long as you are happy I am fine. You can stop if you want or not, just do not stop because you feel you have to or because I want you to stop. I get you no matter what, so what ever you feel you want to do is fine with me. By the way I plan to hold you to that statement you said in the restroom."

"What statement?" I asked

"The one where you said you were going to my place and you are going to sit on my face." He said

I laughed and put my free hand on his and said, "You dirty old man, you're going to be eating a lot of sperm from me, I plan on wearing you out and I think you are going to be begging me to give you a rest, Tell you what, as long as your dick is soft I plan on using your mouth a lot, I trust you like lots of protein as you are going to get it all the time now.

The END

12