Actions and Consequences Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed as I looked at some of them. "Men,"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It had been two long weeks, both of driving around as well as taking photos of myself. It felt like another job. I didn't know how the others managed to do it. Making sure the lighting was right, selecting the right filters as well as taking the right angle. I would take five to six pictures before picking the right one to post. It was working through my followers had jumped from the few hundred ranges to the twenty thousand range.

It amazed me anytime I did a live event that I had followers from not just the states, but from all over. They taught me how to water mark my pictures so they couldn't be used on porn sites. I also got a new computer, some toys and a bunch of new bras, which I modeled for the person that sent them. I always posted the sender a private photo of me wearing anything they bought me.

The time had come for me to take my photos with the professional. It had taken this long to get the outfits I wanted to wear. One was a naughty librarian who was voted on by my followers. Another was the obvious choice of a busty nurse in a skimpy white outfit. I thought the other one they would choose would have been the french maid, but they had chosen a flight attendant. All of the costumes were skimpy and showed a lot more skin than they should.

"Ready?" Charlie asked as I wore the first costume.

I nodded. I thought I would be nervous, but after a few shots, the rest came naturally. Charlie even had a fake table with what looked like a library background. I posed all over the table, lifting my legs and acting innocent as if I had been caught doing something wrong. Dropping my glasses down my face and peering over them. All the cliché poses that I saw in magazines.

Both of the other outfits went the same. Charlie showed them to me. I liked every shot, even though I hadn't gone entirely topless many shots left my huge boobs uncovered.

"You have twenty minutes still left," Charlie said. "Anything else?"

I thought for a moment then smiled as I started to get undressed only leaving my black lace bra and panties on. I walked over to the bed on the other side of the room. I lay in different provacative poses, making sure all of them was sexual in nature. I bent over, missionary, on my side. Charlie was a professional. He came close and took a picture of me over the top of the camera. I looked at the image with my hair hanging down as well as my chest. He had made it look like I was on top of whoever was looking at me. I bit my lip and took other photos. Then I had a good idea. I took off my bra and laid on the bed, my hands covered my chest, not revealing too much.

"Great," Charlie said. "Now hang your head off the side of the bed."

I hung my head off the side of the bed, letting my hair fall downward. I cupped my chest and squeezed them together as Charlie came close. He looked upside down from my position, but I knew he was getting a great view of my chest pushed together between my hands.

"The last one," Charlie said as he backed away.

I turned over onto my stomach then got on all fours pushing my ass up as far as I could. "Perfect!" Charlie said.

I got dressed and walked back up the stairs to Charlie's office. "As we agreed," Charlie said as he gave me a flash drive. "All photos are on there," he said as he pushed a piece of paper over to me. "That is giving me consent to post four photos from each segment, excluding the last one to my website."

I nodded as I signed the release form. I gave him the payment and told him I would be in touch. I couldn't wait to get home and put the pictures online. I started with my first choice of pay sites. The first tier was the basic pictures that I posted online. It was the basic $25 that I charged, the next went up by, and that was my deep cleavage as well as pictures of me semi-nude. The photo of me coming out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around me was a big hit, so that was included. The next tier went up by fifty and sported all of my pictures that I had taken in my outfits. There wasn't much to the imagination in some of the photos. The last tier was the highest and sported the pictures from the last few minutes of the shoot.

I copied the same prices on the other sites. I put all the links in my bio and then waited. First, nothing happened for the first hour. I went to the store, then came back. I couldn't believe my eyes. The number of members on all sites had sky rocketed. I did a search of my name on some of the other sites. I was breaking the rule of not looking at comments. I smiled as most had said I was fair with my prices and most of the pictures were worth it. By the end of the night had hundreds of followers on each site.

I checked my messages, and as usual, I got the ordinary dick pictures. Most of them I deleted right away until I came across one that made me stare at the screen. It was long and huge. What made me stare was the caption. "Remember me?"

I knew whose cock this belonged to; It had been the cock that had changed my life. I immediately replied. I was hoping I was right, but I could pick that dick out of a line-up.

I got a quick reply and a request to video with the sender. I quickly accepted, and there he was, the man that changed everything.

"Hi," Frederick said as his handsome face popped up on my screen. I stared at his face for a while, but then my attention was drawn to the monster he was holding in his hands. He was lying on his bed, jerking his massive cock.

"Hi," I said as I tried not to stare at it. How could I not, he was using both his hands, and there was still a good amount left over.

"I thought you forgot about me," Frederick said as he continued to pull on his cock.

"How could I forget?" I said entranced.

"I see you have changed," he said with a smile.

"You haven't," I replied.

"Just thinking about that time in the hotel," Frederick said with his evil grin.

"Divorced because of it," I said not even trying to pretend not to stare anymore.

"Nice," Frederick said. "Still married here."

"Too bad," I said, shaking my head.

"Didn't stop you before," Frederick said.

"mhmm," I replied as thoughts of having that cock deep inside me filled my head.

"I want to see them," Frederick said.

Like a mindless zombie, I took off my shirt, then my bra and showed them off to him. "Too bad I didn't get to fuck those big fuckers," Frederick said as his pace quickened.

I picked up one of my boobs and licked and sucked on one of my nipples then repeated on the other one. "Damn," Frederick said He was thoroughly enjoying the view as I played and squeezed my boobs for him.

"I would love for you to fuck them," I said as I squeezed them together. "Your big fat black cock driving between them, over and over again."

"Fuck yeah," Frederick said. His breathing became deeper. I knew he was going to cum soon.

"I bet you would love to see me bounce them on that long cock," I teased.

"Hell yeah," Frederick said.

I licked the top of each boob slowly, which sent him over the edge. He shot his cum all over his stomach and chest.

"Damn," Frederick said. "We got to meet up, so we can do that for real."

I dropped my boobs and smiled at him. "Thank you for everything, and I mean everything. That was your reward. I made a new rule for myself, no married men."

After I said that I dropped the call and then blocked him, I made sure I couldn't get messaged by anyone I didn't add as a friend. My heart was beating out of my chest, and I was beyond horny. I went to the bedroom and grabbed my favorite toy.

"You will have to do," I said as I laid back on the bed. "For now, anyway."

12