Acts of Infidelity - Judy & Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I half expected her to react and push my head away but she didn't. Instead, Judy reached into the leg of my shorts, grabbed my tightening balls and began to massage them as my mouth went to work on her panty-covered pussy.

From the shock that pulsed through her body it must have been one of the very first times she had ever felt a man's mouth between her thighs. But however baffled her mind might have been, her body was responding with powerful feelings of pleasure, lubricating for all it was worth, the heady aroma filling my mouth and mind.

A few minutes later she was lifting her bottom up off the mattress and I was sliding her soaking wet panties down over her smooth pale buttocks, along her slender white thighs and for the first time in our relationship, revealing the prize hidden within.

As long as I live I will never forget the first time I exposed my wife's pussy, quite unlike any I had ever seen before. Just clasping my eyes on the coarse, thick, fiery red triangle of fur was almost enough to make me cum on the spot. Full and untrimmed, its curvy strands glistened with the juices of her arousal and the scent of that young girl in heat was enough to make my head spin.

I spread her legs with my hands and began to explore the wetness of her orange-red vulva. Judy was oozing juices; far more than I had experienced with women in the past. Inspired by the smell and taste, it did not take long for my tongue to find her clitoris...

I took it into my mouth, holding it gently between my teeth, rubbing the tip of my tongue over its swollen tip.

Judy's orgasm came hard and fast, her body writhing, her soft legs clamping on the sides of my head as her pussy wept into my mouth. She came again but it was still not enough. Abandoning her clit I rose over her, seeing her nervousness but determined that tonight would be the night.

My heart thumped as I pushed her knees up towards her breasts and lined my cock up against the opening of her pussy. There was a moment's pause then with a huge surge of excitement, I entered Judy's body for the first time.

Boy she was tight! Though not a virgin, her vagina gripped my cock like a vice. Even with her extraordinary wetness I had to work my modest-sized cock back-and-forth, sawing my way into her body until finally I was fully inside her.

Though no stranger to pussy, as I bottomed out inside her for the first time, I knew I was lost. The feelings that surged through my body as Judy's inexperienced vagina closed tightly around my painfully-erect cock were like nothing I had known before.

And as my wiry pubic hair ground against her fire-covered mound and my swollen head pressed hard against the entrance to her womb, I knew this was different; that this was special. Being inside her felt like magic; perfection; as if we had been made for each other.

Then we were fucking like there was no tomorrow. Exploring each other's bodies with a vengeance, making love for what seemed like hours, my cock penetrated her soft, pale body many times before I could hold it no longer and finally reached a full, messy climax inside her.

"Are you okay?" I asked anxiously when it was all over and we were lying in each other's arms.

Judy thought for a moment before replying.

"I loved it," she eventually said.

"I came inside you," I mumbled. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be!" she smiled, kissing me on the lips. "That was the best part. I loved it when you came inside me. I loved feeling your sperm spurting against my cervix."

"Well I loved putting it there," I smiled, the most contented man in the state.

I hadn't noticed that Judy had not come anywhere near orgasm and at that time had no idea that, on my cock alone, she never would.

***

So our relationship progressed and progressed happily as did our sex life. I was only the third lover in Judy's life. Though she didn't like to talk about it, over time I discovered that she had lost her virginity at the age of seventeen -- relatively early for our generation -- to an older, divorced man whose children she used to babysit. It had been consensual if reluctantly so but as a result her hymen had been broken long before she and I got together.

Many times I wished it could have been me claiming that most precious prize.

Since then her sex life had been limited to a handful of penetrations by her only other lover; a man more her age who, reading between the lines, saw her more as a means of getting himself laid than a potential partner in a relationship.

I suppose than makes me her first and only proper boyfriend. With that responsibility, I did my best to enlighten her about the world of men and I have to say she was a good student, if rather conservative in her appetites.

We moved in together and were married two years after that.

Married life was good. At first, our sex life was pretty good too, making love four or five times a week. If our first sex together was a life-changing experience, I can tell you that making love to a woman who has just publicly given herself to you, body and soul is on a different plane.

Admittedly most of that sex was missionary but with the occasional doggy-style as a treat. Less often Judy would take my cock in her mouth but would never let me cum there.

In contrast, most times we made love I would go down on her with, I have to say, some pleasing results. On those occasions she became very excited and very wet, her vulva rich with a musky scent that even today can make my nostrils flare and bring an immediate erection to my trousers.

Judy's climaxes have been few and on the rare occasions she does reach orgasm, she tends to go silent rather than passionate and loud. Although over the years she has reached climax on my eager mouth and tongue but she is most likely to cum when I use my hands to stimulate her directly. Though rare, for me these moments are precious. I love the scent of her when she cums and adore the smell of my fingers afterwards -- a smell that can linger for hours as a souvenir.

I'm embarrassed to admit that in thirty-eight years she has never reached orgasm on my cock.

Sadly her bottom has always been out of bounds in every way; no touching, no licking and I was not allowed even to think about anal sex.

"It's an exit only," she would scold if I ever came too close.

But despite this apparent lack of interest, Judy could be relied on to perform her duties as a wife and we made love most weeks, occasionally twice as our life together moved on.

We bought our first house and did our own remodelling, making it ours. A real homemaker, Judy put in some great touches to make it look cute but of course life isn't all roses and like most couples we also had some rocky times.

When angry, Judy can have a temper as fiery as her hair. We fought many times, never physically but we did yell and scream things that we both regretted in the following days. A few times I even threatened to leave but however painful it felt at the time, I suppose it was all part of learning to live with each other.

Work was going well for both of us too. I had been promoted to Supervisor and Judy was working in a specialty nursing area. This was unheard of at the time and shows just how rapidly she was progressing. Recent graduates usually needed four or five years' experience before they were allowed to be doing the things she was now doing on a daily basis.

Our income thus increased, we bought our second home. This one needed no fixing-up and had a nice inground swimming pool, three bedrooms, a full basement, a two-stall garage and a beautiful landscaped yard.

I could hardly believe it was really ours.

By then, the Ambulance company I worked for had been purchased by the hospitals in the community of which was one that Judy worked at. The hospital terminated the employment of the previous owner and to my delight, put me in charge of all EMS operations for the county.

Now I no longer had to work regular twenty-four-hour shifts, moving to a more bearable Monday to Friday, eight till five o'clock. Judy on the other hand was working the second shift from three in the afternoon till eleven at night. Sometimes she would get home as late as two in the morning if things in the ER were especially busy and she had to finish up. This wasn't a recipe for a good life together but most couples have to struggle in their early days.

Then life changed forever. I remember the moment clearly.

I was lying on the floor in the living room one night when Judy walked in, she had a strange look on her face that worried me.

"What's wrong?" I asked anxiously sitting up and turning towards her.

"What makes you think something's wrong?" she replied enigmatically.

"You look different," I said. "You look worried. Is something wrong?"

"That depends on you."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it depends how you feel about becoming a Dad."

That was a truly amazing night! Judy persuaded one of the Lab Techs at the hospital to draw blood and a short while later confirmed that she was indeed pregnant. I was astounded; I had had no idea that she even suspected she might be pregnant. Judy told me she had suspected for a while but didn't want to tell me until she was certain.

A Dad! I was on cloud nine.

***

From then on, family and work life became hectic. Our daughter was born, followed not many years later by a sister. We both progressed at work too, my own career consolidating and Judy being promoted to Department Manager in the Operating Room in which she worked; quite an achievement at her age.

Unfortunately this required her to continue working shifts.

As a former shift-worker myself, I knew how the unsocial hours tended to make close-knit teams out of those who were obliged to work them. Normal friendships and family life outside work were difficult if not impossible to maintain so relationships more intense than normal often develop between work colleagues.

These intense working relationships often spilled over into physical relationships too. Some even taking place during working hours. My former life as a Paramedic had shown this clearly - indeed in the past I had taken part in a good number of such transient, opportunistic encounters.

And Judy went to work in this kind of environment every day. My life of suspicion was just beginning.

I have no evidence that Judy succumbed to temptation during that period of our marriage but the opportunities for her to do so would have been many. Not infrequently the ER team would have to stay late or even overnight because of an unexpected trauma. Other times there might simply be a high volume of patients that needed to be cared for.

Often after those long afternoon shifts the group would go out for drinks together. Judy herself avoided alcohol but as part of a close-knit team, would always go along for appetizers and a soda, and to hang out with her workmates. It wasn't unusual for her to get home around two o'clock in the morning by which time I and the kids would be asleep.

Every so often we would lie in bed and, like with most couples, the subject of our previous lovers would come up. At least, I would try and learn more about Judy's past. Knowing which other men hand known the same amazing feeling of her soft tight pussy around their cocks and what went on after hours was a major turn-on for me.

Around that time I used to buy Penthouse forum magazine too. My favourite stories were was always the ones in which married women had sex with men who were not their husbands. To be honest, at first I found the idea of cheating a little repulsive but the more I read, the more the demon inside me got to work, wearing away at my resistance, making me more and more aroused until watching my wife with another man became a the most important focus of my fantasies.

Sometimes I would even pluck up the courage to talk to Judy about it, asking if she had ever imagined sleeping with someone else. She always said no but there was something about the way she answered that suggested otherwise.

When I asked if she would fuck another man if I told her it was okay, she always said she would never dream of it but despite her insistence, I still had my doubts.

Meanwhile Judy realised just how much the idea used to turn me on, making me fuck her really hard when we had been talking about it. For a while she even started actually using the words fuck, cock and pussy, especially when she knew I was getting close to coming.

Feeling her lips close to my ear and hearing her say those dirty things would always push me over the edge.

But that was unusual. Working the hours we both did was not an ideal way to live a marriage -- still less to keep an active sex life going. Our lovemaking became unexciting and increasingly infrequent.

It was particularly difficult when children were involved but we loved each other, our careers demanded it and the level of trust between us then was high.

But all that began to change too when the Devil arrived in the shape of Doctor Brandon Johnson; BJ for short.

At over six feet tall, BJ had a good five inches on me and had a fit, powerful build to match. In his previous job he had been a teacher, then had trained as a physician and got himself board-certified in emergency medicine.

But what was most striking was that he also had the darkest complexion I had ever seen until then; jet-black skin and a large, handsome face with deep, dark eyes that felt like they were looking straight into your soul.

He had an attractive, magnetic, larger-than-life personality too that most of the nurses found irresistible. Rumour had it that the contents of his shorts were larger-than-life too and that the combination had helped him ease his way into the panties of a great many of those star-struck nurses.

Rumour also had it that he refusal to use any form of birth control. That soon led to the standing joke that if a nurse ever left the hospital or went away on placement for a few months, she was said to be 'having a black baby'.

Worryingly he lived only a few miles us in an impressive house that faced a very large lake and sat about sixty feet above the shoreline.

Even I, a straight married male could feel the power of his attraction.

The problem started when BJ joined the ER team in which Judy worked. His schedule meant he was on duty for most of the shifts that she was also scheduled to work. As a result they spent long and often unsocial hours in each other's company and not surprisingly developed one of the close working relationships I had feared.

On many occasions this would spill into the team's after-hours socialising so they were spending time together outside work too.

My suspicions moved up a notch.

Once again I have no hard evidence that anything happened between BJ and my wife at that time; I'm not even sure they were ever left alone after one of those shifts when the group went out.

But if he was true to his well-deserved reputation, there is a very strong probability that he at least tried to add Judy to his increasingly long list of conquests.

And he was seldom known to fail.

But these worries were minor compared with the incident responsible for the first of my recurring nightmares.

I remember the day well. Judy was around seven months pregnant at the time, her belly swollen with our unborn daughter. Like many pregnant women, her hormones had gone a little haywire; the positive side of this was her beautiful clear skin, bright eyes and glossy sheen to her curly red hair but there was a price to pay in terms of temper.

I wasn't as good at handling this and had a bit of a temper myself. The result was that Judy and I got into one of the biggest, but silliest arguments of our marriage. It started in the morning and deteriorated quickly to the point where at ten o'clock, Judy stormed out of the house, got her car, slammed the door and drove off.

I confidently expected her to come running home at any moment but she didn't. Lunchtime passed with no sign of her either. The afternoon passed too.

In the days before cell phones I had no way of contacting her so just had to stay home and wait, worrying, wondering what on earth she could be doing for so long.

It was over eight hours later at half past six in the evening before she eventually returned and I heard the familiar sounds of my wife entering the house. I was in the bathtub, totally naked when Judy walked in, her head lowered and her hands on her rounded belly.

"I'm sorry," I said straight away. "I hate it when we fight."

"I'm sorry too," she replied.

My relief was enormous, made even stronger when she then added that now she had had time to think things over she could see how stupid the argument really was.

"Maybe it's my hormones getting out of balance," she suggested with a sheepish smile.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"Down to the big lake."

"What did you do there?"

"I sat in the car for nearly an hour," she replied.

"But you've been gone all day," I challenged her.

"I was thinking."

There was something about her tone of voice that made me think twice.

"Were you all alone?" I asked suspiciously.

Judy's body language changed; she looked very uncomfortable indeed.

"Um.. Doctor Johnson drove past. I recognised his Porsche."

"Well?"

"I think he recognised me through the window because he turned round and came back to see what was wrong."

This was making me feel even more uneasy.

"What did you say to him?" I asked.

"This and that," she replied awkwardly. "We talked for about a half an hour."

"Then he left you alone for the rest of the day?"

Judy looked very uncomfortable.

"He invited me to his home for a cold drink."

"And you went?"

Judy nodded; an awkward movement that unsettled me even more.

"And you stayed the whole day?"

She nodded again.

"Just talking?"

She looked away from me for a moment.

"That's a long time to be talking, Coke or no Coke!" I frowned.

When she looked back the expression on her face was hard to read but it was all the explanation I was ever to receive about that day.

***

Worrying though it unquestionably was, that wasn't the incident that has most haunted the last thirty years. The most concerning event took place eight years into our marriage when both our daughters had already been born.

Finances as well as a desire to pursue our careers meant that at the time, we were both working in the same hospital, if seldom the same hours or in the same operating theatre.

Technology was moving fast in those days. That summer Judy had to go to a medical conference in Atlanta to learn about a new laser that was being installed in the operating room, where she was now Department Manager. It was to be a full week of training, leaving on Sunday and coming home the following Friday evening.

Those of us old enough to remember will know that the late 'eighties were well before mobile phones were in general use and those few that did exist were the size of house bricks. Keeping in touch was much more difficult involving planned telephone calls often to and from phone boxes but we all persevered.

Judy wasn't away often so was missed both by me and by our lovely daughters. Their bedtimes sadly did not overlap with their mother's expected availability so it fell to me to talk to Judy and pass on stories and questions in both directions during pre-planned evening calls to her hotel room when she most expected to be free.

That's where things began to go wrong.

On Tuesday evening I called twice but there was no answer. I assumed the conference schedule had been changed. Though the girls would be disappointed it was not at all unusual for training and conferences to over-run so I thought nothing of it and went to bed.

On Wednesday evening I called her room around ten o'clock in the evening, hoping any delays during the day would have been caught up and that Judy would be free. At first the phone rang and rang; I had all but reconciled myself to another evening without speaking when to my delight she suddenly answered.