Adam's Journey Pt. 50

Story Info
It continues...
8.8k words
3.82
30.3k
27
0

Part 50 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

As the contractions in my groin slowly subsided I looked down at Britt and Pam as they continued to lick and suck at me, the sensations now almost painfully intense. Both had cum on their faces and elsewhere - Pam more so than Britt, who seemed to have caught most of it on her lips, chin, and breasts.

Pam was a mess, with cum all over her face, neck, and chest, and a pretty good bit making a sodden, tangled mass in her hair. I weakly muttered an apology, but she just smiled and raised up to kiss me, allowing (forcing?) me to feel and taste my cum on her lips and tongue. I traced my fingers through the cum on her chest and then used it to fingerpaint her hard nipples, feeling them stiffen further in the slippery wetness.

She broke off the kiss and looked up at her husband, still fucking Kori from behind, and smiled at him through all my cum on her face. Kori had her hands braced against the side of the tub now, her arms straight out, elbows locked, and head hanging down between them as she bent more than ninety degrees at the waist to take him. He had his arms straight out over her as well, hands gripping her shoulders as he pounded into her, perhaps near his own climax. Kori was gone, lost in one long, continuous bout of fucking, possibly unable to have any more orgasms but still deep in ecstasy at the feeling of his big cock thrusting into her, unconscious to anything else happening around her.

I saw Pam's eyes take all this in before she turned and bent forward, pushing her ass back to me and rubbing her wet, protruding pussy lips against my still hard cock. She was standing on the seat of the tub, between my widespread legs, and with her own legs close together it was not easy to push into her. Britt saw this and reached down, grasping my cock and guiding it in, rubbing it in Pam's wetness to add to the cum already smeared over me before holding me up and allowing Pam to lower herself onto my erection. I felt her engulf me, hot, tight, and slick inside, and she slowly pushed herself all the way down, taking me fully until her soft round ass pressed to my stomach. I groaned and thrust involuntarily, and she gasped out "Oh my god, fuck, that feels so gooood!

Her husband, a sexual superman until now, was watching us and could take no more. I heard him gasp and groan, grunting deeply as he began to pump his seed into Kori. She cried out, surprised but willing as she felt him thrust harder and cum, flooding her pussy. Having had the pleasure of being inside of Kori myself, and with his view looking down at her delectable little ass, I had no idea how Doug had ever lasted so long! That he had finally lost control only when he saw his wife take me deep into her own wet, horny pussy made me feel a little less embarrassed about my own intense reaction upon watching Kristi being fucked.

I had been a little concerned about losing my erection following the incredible orgasm I'd had, but now, with Kori and Doug providing stimulation alongside and Pam's hot pussy grasping at me, that concern vanished. It was apparent that losing my wood at this moment was not a concern, and I silently thanked the inventor of Cialis - although at this point I really don't think it made any difference! I relaxed and put my hands around Pam's narrow waist, holding her as she bounced on my cock.

Britt moved up alongside of me, presenting her swollen tits to my lips, and I eagerly sucked at her, tasting the blend of her milk and my own semen. I don't know if she or Pam had been playing with her nipples, or if it was just the overall arousal factor, but she'd continued to slowly leak her milk and had a thin trail of creamy fluid on each breast. I licked and sucked at her, drawing more from her ample supply, and she groaned, pushing her breast hard against my face. My mouth filled and I swallowed, eagerly suckling for more!

I moved one hand from Pam's hip and blindly found Britt's thigh, running my fingers upward until I reached the junction. The back of my fingers brushed across her small patch, and I remembered her narrow blonde landing strip and smooth lips. I ran the backs of my fingers up and down her soft curls several times, enjoying the sensual feel of her pubic hair atop her cushioned mound, and appreciating that she liked it too as she pushed herself against my hand. Finally, I slid my middle finger down and between her smooth, taut, narrow lips, finding and flicking the hard bud of her clit before burrowing into her tight silken tunnel.

She was slippery and aroused, and she gasped as I pushed my finger into her heat, clamping her snug pussy onto me and squeezing, gripping my finger tightly as her nipple leaked warm milk into my suctioning mouth. If I had not just cum moments before, that would have certainly finished me! As it was, I was able to relax and enjoy all of the amazing sensations, knowing I would not further humiliate myself by either going limp or firing prematurely.

We continued this for what may have been as little as thirty seconds or as much as five minutes - I have no idea - before I felt Pam shudder and cum, growling deep in her throat as she clamped my cock inside of her and grasped my balls in her hand, squeezing them. I do know that I had swallowed a few ounces of mother's milk by then, and I felt Britt tense and cum, letting out a small cry as Pam's orgasm helped to trigger her own, her incredibly tight pussy grasping and sucking at my probing finger. I found it almost impossible to believe that she had passed a baby through this same opening less than a year before!

Having relieved some of the pressure on her breasts while also achieving a temporarily satisfying orgasm, Britt gently disengaged from me, grasping my wrist and slowly sliding my finger out of her before stepping behind Pam and looking down at where our bodies merged, watching my cock thrust up into the other woman. Her silvery-blue eyes sparkled, and her swollen lips were slightly parted in arousal, and she looked incredibly sexy with her white-blonde hair all mussed up! Her pale, silver-blue eyes flicked up to my face, and I smiled and winked at her, bringing the finger that had been so recently inside of her to my lips and sucking her juices from it, savoring the taste of her sex, her arousal, as she watched. She smiled broadly, enjoying my teasing.

I heard Pam laugh then too, watching Britt's face, before reaching behind her and slapping me softly on the stomach. Looking back over her shoulder, she said "Hey, you're supposed to be paying attention to me!"

I replied by pinching her ass and then grabbing her hips and thrusting up hard into her, several times! She squealed as I pinched her, then gasped and cried out as I filled and stretched her, cumming suddenly with a cry and a shudder. I watched the muscles in her shoulders, back and ass tighten and flex as she came, marveling for the thousandth time in my life at how beautiful that sight is, a woman in the intense throes of her orgasm!

As Pam settled back on me, I snuck a glance past her to Kristi, who was across the hot tub and just to the left of Pam and Britt. She was kneeling on the redwood platform now, a folded towel under her knees, sucking the cocks of both of her admirers. She was in a rear three-quarter view to me, so I couldn't see all of her face, but I could clearly see Cody and Ty standing close, Ty with his hands on his hips, Cody with one hand behind him and the other on Kristi's head, their hard cocks jutting at her face as she took turns, alternating between sucking and stroking them. Ty's cock was cleaned of all the cum that had been slathered on it earlier, and I wondered if Kristi's lips and tongue, the ones I love to kiss and taste, had performed that service, while knowing they had.

As she twisted and leaned into them she flashed us a good look at her pussy, and she looked.... well, for lack of a better word let's say used, pink and swollen, open, creamy white cum oozing from her and a long trickle of translucent semen visible as it leaked from her body and trailed down the inside of her thigh. I felt a powerful electric jolt hit me in the lower belly like a punch as I saw the evidence Ty's massive load slowly escaping from her. I had known that he came inside of her, of course, but knowing and seeing turned out to be two completely different things. I hurt deep inside, and my mouth suddenly watered as if I was one of Pavlov's dogs.

Feeling a little guilty about watching Kristi and her partners while I had two lovely women focusing their attention on me, I looked back to Britt and Pam. I needn't have worried about Pam, she was riding my cock like a pro, her head back, hair bouncing up and down and ass jiggling enticingly every time she slammed down onto me. The last thing on her mind was looking over her shoulder to see where my eyes were; she had the only part of my body she was concerned with deep inside her velvet cunt!

Britt, on the other hand, was watching my face, and I felt myself blush. She gave me a crooked half-smile and a wink, making a scolding motion with her fingers before stepping in front of Pam. She bent down and looked at where we were joined, then helped lift Pam's legs and separate them so that now Pam was straddling me instead of being between my legs with her own tight together. If it was even possible, I think I felt myself slip a little more deeply into her, and she cried out and came, leaning back into my chest and thrusting herself down onto me.

Britt pushed my legs open and kneeled between them, disappearing behind Pam's body. Or I should say in front of Pam's body - anyway, all I could see of her was her hands on Pam's hips - but then I felt her lips and tongue on my balls! It was amazing, incredible, and when she sucked my left testicle into her mouth the pleasure of her warm tongue and suctioning cheeks was so intense it was almost painful. If you've never had the pleasure of having your cock deep inside one woman while another sucks your balls, please do so as soon as possible. I give you my ironclad guarantee you will enjoy it!

She did that for awhile, alternating between my balls and licking the base of my shaft. It would have made me cum very quickly under ordinary circumstances, but because I just had, I didn't. In one way I wanted to, to feel that feeling again and fill Pam with cum, and to see how Britt would react to that, but in another I didn't, because I was enjoying this too much and had no desire for it to end.

Just when it began to seem that the inevitable was indeed inevitable, Britt stopped the additional stimulation, apparently sensing the same thing I was. I was momentarily disappointed, but then Pam arched her back, thrust down on me and came, hard, and I realized that Britt had moved her busy tongue to Pam's swollen clit! That realization was confirmed seconds later when Pam cried out "Oh fuck yes, lick my pussy! Oh yes, more, like that, don't stop!"

Apparently Britt didn't, because Pam didn't either, cumming twice more in rapid succession, then again less than a minute later. Apparently Britt's tongue on her aroused clit did things to her that my cock had been unable to do!

Her cries of pleasure had made us the center of attention, Meg and Steve ideally positioned to get an close-up view and Ty and Cody both watching as Kristi sucked their hard cocks. Cody, mostly, with Ty still primarily looking at Kristi, who snuck a few looks herself. At one point her eyes locked with mine and we just stared at each other for a moment. Her face was unreadable, largely because I didn't know how to read her expression with a stiff cock in her mouth, but I think her eyes were registering disbelief at what we were doing - mixed with a huge dose of pure, raw arousal!

I looked over my shoulder to find Kori a couple of feet away, watching us too, a look of tired satisfaction on her face. Clearly her lovemaking with Doug had left her worn out but totally satiated. He stood alongside of her, his arm around her shoulder protectively, his thick half-flaccid cock visibly wet and cum smeared as it drooped in front of him.

Kori caught my glance at Doug's crotch and lifted his cock in her hand, still looking at me. "Did you want some of this Adam? I'm sure Doug wouldn't mind, and you know you like the way I taste."

I grimaced at her teasing. "Mmm, gosh, it's tempting, but no thanks. I'm a little busy right now."

She laughed and called me a coward, then stepped in front of him and bent to try him herself, apparently more serious about finding his cum-drenched cock tempting. When she bent to take him in her mouth she showed me her pussy, oozing his thick cum, sloppy, swollen, and quite messy. Strangely, that actually was tempting, and I reached out and ran one finger up her slit and into her. She was a pool of slippery, molten juices inside, and she pushed back onto my finger with a low moan.

I slid a second finger into Kori, meeting little resistance in her well-lubed pussy. She pushed back hard, crushing her labia against my knuckles before contracting her muscles and squeezing my fingers, and I felt a trickle of their mixed secretions squeeze from her and run down my hand. I had thought Kori totally exhausted, but it seemed that Doug's cum-smeared cock in her mouth and my fingers in her vagina were fanning her smouldering embers back into flames!

I looked at Pam, who was all the way down on my cock, holding me balls-deep inside of her, legs spread far apart as Britt paid lip service to both of us. Britt tonguing of Pam's clit paid dividends for me, because she kept twitching and contracting her pussy on me as Britt tortured her. With my fingers in Kori's hot, dripping snatch, Pam enveloping my cock, and Britt alternately licking us where we joined, I was in heaven.

I looked over at Kristi, selfishly hoping she was taking this in. Involved with her own partners, it appeared she was not, and I saw Cody reach out and take her hands, helping her to lie back on the towel she had been kneeling on. His cock, wet with her saliva and again fully erect, jutted out obscenely in front of him as he helped her, and I saw her look hungrily at his sex as she laid back. Ty stepped out of their way, standing to one side and slowly masturbating his still-erect cock as Cody kneeled between Kristi's widespread legs. Her feet were toward us, and I watched in morbid fascination as she drew her legs up, knees bent and far apart, displaying her wet, swollen sex to him, trickles of Ty's semen still visible in her cleft and on her thighs, and now trickling down over her puckered little anus.

He reached down and ran his thumb over her slippery sex, and she gasped and bucked when he crushed her clit into her hot folds. Wasting no more time, he lowered himself over her, and I saw her left hand snake between them, her engagement ring sparkling as she found his thick cock, which she guided to her swollen pussy. I ached all over, every muscle tense as I watched him slowly thrust his cock inside of her, in and in and in, her pussy greased with Ty's cum and ready, her hips rising to meet him, until his cock was gone and his big balls rested in the gush of white cum that his invading member hd forced out of her depths. He began to slowly fuck her then, taking long, deep strokes, his thick, cum-drenched shaft sliding easily in and out of her as his friend's semen dripped from his balls. Words like stabbed, impaled, penetrated, and violated kept tumbling around in my head, but clearly it was a violation that Kristi was enjoying, and she cried out as her hips bucked upwards to meet his thrusts!

She had already fucked Ty, of course, but while I had watched some of that I hadn't seen him enter her, hadn't seen him thrusting his hard penis into her, hadn't seen her pussy stretch and open and then squeeze onto his cock, her wet, tender pink flesh clinging and sucking at him. I'd known he was in my Kristi, of course, but the gory details I hadn't had to watch. Actually, I didn't really have to watch now, but I couldn't seem to look away, and despite my emotional pain it felt like sparks were shooting across every inch of my exposed skin, so intense was my arousal!

Pam suddenly rose up, sliding upwards on my cock several inches before slamming back down onto me as Britt got her off yet again, and I gasped and cried out, bucking into her. I heard a low giggle near my ear, and glanced left to find Kori there, with her hands on my shoulders. She squeezed my shoulders. "Did that feel good? You sure sounded like it did, stud!" She kissed my ear. "Are you still doing OK?"

I hadn't felt her disentangle herself from the fingers I'd had inside of her, hadn't noticed her come up behind and put her hands on my shoulders, hadn't realized that she was watching me and had made it a point to be there if I needed her. I looked stupidly at my hand, at the fingers I'd had inside of her pussy, wondering how she'd done that. They were covered in a thick layer of cum, Kori's juices and Doug's sperm a slippery, whitish/clearish lather on my fingers and pooling where it had run down into my palm.

Kori followed my numb gaze and giggled again. "I had a lot of cum in me, huh? I was so surprised when you touched me and put your fingers in me, but it sure felt good!" She grabbed my arm and pulled my cummy fingers up near my face. I could smell her sweet sex scent, and the male musk of Doug's cum. "Taste us Adam, you've seen and heard other people fucking, now taste it." She pulled my hand near my lips, but I turned my face away. She laughed out loud, and then proceeded to pop my fingers into her own mouth, sucking off the cum and licking between them before licking the cum from my palm! Before I could react she covered my lips with her own, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, and I tasted them, tasted their lovemaking.

At first I recoiled, remembering that only moments before she'd had Doug's cum-covered cock in her mouth, but then suddenly it felt like something opened, some bridge was crossed, and as Pam rode my cock I thrust my tongue into Kori's mouth, wanting to taste their passion, their arousal, needing to absorb every sensation, every bit of this moment that I could. I put my hand behind her head and held her to my lips, sucking at her lips and tongue, fucking my own tongue into her mouth, thoroughly exploring and tasting all of the recesses inside of her mouth. She tasted of sex, of heat, of arousal and cum and I ravaged her lips until she pulled away, a stunned look on her face. "God Adam, what the hell was that?"

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, you scared me. That was so sudden, so intense. Are you alright?"

"I... I think I am. I don't know what happened, I just needed you. I needed to feel and taste you." I paused for a moment. "Thanks, K, I think you can stop mothering me now."

She tousled my hair. "Hey, that's what friends are for! If you're sure you're OK..."

"I'm alright, K."

She smiled and reached back, grasping Doug's long, semi-flaccid cock in one hand. "Good, because I need to take this poor bedraggled stud over to the bar and see if I can find some magic elixir that'll put the lead back in this pencil!" She turned and began to lead him away by his cock. "Come on Mr. Limpet, let's see if we can stiffen you back up again, I'm ready for round two!" He grinned happily and let himself be led.

I smiled and shook my head, making a mental note to ask her tomorrow about just when she had become such a slut. I glanced over at Ronnie, wondering how he was taking his wife's obvious adoration of Doug's cock, and feeling a little guilty myself, hoping he hadn't seen me sexually assaulting Kori's mouth. I quickly realized that he was blissfully unaware of it all, Sandra again astride his face. His cock was limp and shrivelled, apparently having spent itself inside of her, and now she was having him her way, making him lick her clean, pumping her hips as she pushed her pussy against his lips and tongue, squeezing her own breasts and pinching her hard, dark nipples as he drove her to orgasm orally!

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers