Adam's Late Night Conquest

Story Info
Adam fucks a drunk Chinese girl.
2.1k words
3.87
18.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story contains themes related WMAF raceplay and rape. If this offends you, do not read on. All content below is a fantasy.

*******

Adam looked down at the chink slut passed out drunk in his bed. He had just gotten her back to his apartment after finding her drunkenly stumbling down the streets of Jing'An Shanghai. She had trusted him when he offered to take her home to her parents. A nice white man offering to help an innocent young Chinese girl. Unfortunately for her, when she passed out in his car, he decided to take her home and rape her before dropping her off at her parents house.

Adam ran his fingers over the perfect form of the young girl passed out on his bed. He would've loved to rape her ass but by the time he got her home, he wanted to have his way with her pussy. He would take his time with her, before fucking her brains out. He decided to strip her of her clothing before looking for something he could use to tie her up with.

After looking through his drawers, he decided to tie her up with some silk ties he had. He would do anything to prevent her from fighting back. After gently tying her up on the bed, he positioned himself above her and slapped her face to make sure she was out cold. No response. So he slapped her again, harder this time.

Content that she was out cold, he proceeded to enjoy her body. Her tits were small (she was Chinese afterall), but they were perky. He fondled her breasts, twisting her nipples violently. He was sure they would be sore when she woke up. He sucked on them and was pleased to see her body responding to his touch as her nipples hardened.

Then he started to kiss down her tight stomach, to her pussy.

"This won't do..." He thought to himself as he looked down at the unkempt bush. Fucking Asian bitches never shave down there...

He went into the bathroom and got his beard trimmer. He shaved off most of the hair until just stubble remained. Finally he put on the shaving attachment and got to work on the stubble. He laughed to himself as the chink bitch started to moan in her sleep as his tool vibrated that close to her pussy. He reached down and could feel her slit was already moist.

"Don't worry, Chinky. You pussy will get the attention it needs soon." He teased his unresponsive prisoner.

Once her cunt was shaved to his liking, he got back to giving her the attention she needed. He kissed her mouth, using his fingers to force her lips open so he could force his tongue into her. She tasted like alcohol. Not enjoying the taste of her mouth, he straddled her body and began to rub his hard white cock all over her pretty yellow face. "God I love gook sluts..." he thought to himself.

Her skin was so soft on his cock, it drove him wild. He was pleasantly surprised that even unconscious, he lips parted as he pressed his cock against them. Allowing him to enter her mouth.

He proceeded to violate her mouth, grabbing her by the hair and pumping her head up and down his shaft. She moaned and coughed, but still was not even close to waking up.

After about ten minutes of skull fucking her, he could feel he was close to cumming. He pulled out and came all over her face and into her mouth. The slut laid there covered in his cum as he took his phone off the bedside table and took a few pictures of her. He would use those to blackmail her later.

As he caught his breath, admiring his work, he decided to have a little fun. He got a dry erase marker he used at his job teaching English, and wrote "White Men Only" Above her freshly shaved pussy. He drew two arrows, one from either side, aiming directly to her cunt.

Flipping her over, he decided to give her a tramp stamp. He wrote "Made in China" on her lower back.

"All cheap toys come from China." He chuckled to himself.

Finally, he wrote "GOOK" and "CHINK" Across her perky breasts. He took photos of his art, building up the blackmail for later.

By the time he had finished, his dick was hard again. Time for round two.

Adam grabbed the naked teen and spread her legs. He lined his hard cock up with her cunt, and started rubbing it up and down her wet pussy lips. He smiled anticipating the moment he raped this gook bitch.

Finally, he pushed forward, forcing her cunt to open for him. God she was tight. To his surprise, he felt her hymen.

"Ah, another virginity card to add to my collection..." He thought to himself. Remembering all the other Asian virgins he had deflowered. Some willingly, others decidedly not so much.

He pushed his cock harder, breaking her hymen and burying himself to the hilt in her tight virgin pussy.

Adam then grabbed the girl by her hips and started to fuck her. Stroking her womb with his cock, as she laid there compliant while he fucked her.

He smiled to himself as the bitch began to moan and shriek in her sleep, her body betraying her. He wondered what kind of dream she was having as he raped her.

He continued pumping in and out of her, taking her innocence for his pleasure. Her moaning got louder as she started speaking Mandarin. "Dui! Dui! Cao wo! Cao wo!" she shrieked. "Yes! Yes! Fuck Me! Fuck Me!"

Grabbing his phone, he recorded a short video of him fucking the Asian tease as she begged him to keep fucking her. He called her a dirty slut in Mandarin. More blackmail.

Just as she started to orgasm, he could feel that she was starting to wake up. He grabbed a rag from his table and stuffed it her mouth, cutting off her scream as he kept fucking her.

"I bet you didn't expect this from a nice white man, huh Chinky!?" He teased as he kept pounding her. Her orgasm burst through her body.

In the span of 30 seconds, she had woken up to a White stranger violating her virgin cunt and orgasmed as he did so.

Once she recovered, she struggled against the ties restraining her arms, but it was no use. When she tried resisting him, he slapped the bitch hard across the face. His dried cum from earlier flaking off.

She quickly realized that there was nothing she could do to fight such a strong white man.

"Such a submissive gook slut." Adam teased, not caring that the bitch didn't speak English.

He took out his phone and pulled up the video of her cum drenched face unconsciously begging to be fucked. In Mandarin, Adam said, "Are you going to be a good slut? Or do I need to send this to your parents." He pulled up WeChat to show her that he had found her parents accounts on her phone while she was asleep.

Her eyes widened with fear. The idea of bringing shame on her family. Of her parents seeing their innocent daughter being fucked by a Laowai, a foreigner....

She meekly nodded in resignation.

Adam untied her arms and took the rag out of her mouth. She tried to beg him to stop, but he just slapped her across the face and told her to shut up.

Adam lifted the girl up off the bed, positioned himself behind her and hoisted her up so that her back was against his chest and her legs were around his waist. He held her arms and legs in place, as he started to fuck her again. He thrust his cock into her tight pussy from behind. Her ass bouncing off his stomach with each thrust. He held her body tight.

Finally, he decided it was time to conquer her third hole. He pushed her torso down so she was on all fours, and forced her to arch her back down so she was presenting her ass to him. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside, and started massaging it onto her asshole.

"No, please!" She begged in Mandarin. "Not there!"

He slapped her ass forcefully to shut her up. He told her to refer to him as "Bai Zhu Ren". "White Master.

"Please, White Master." She begged again.

He ignored her as he forced his thumb into her virgin asshole. She shrieked in pain and humiliation as this white Laowai violated her rear end.

Finally, he pushed his cock against her back door, and sodomized the young slut.

"Bu Yao! Bu Yao!" She shrieked. "Stop! Stop!"

But he simply grabbed a fistful of her hair and forced her face into his pillow as he proceeded to violently thrust in and out of her ass.

He continued to hold her down as he plowed her ass. Until she was crying in pain. Tears streaming down her face.

As her pain began to fade, and the pleasure set in, her moans of protest turned into moans of pleasure. How was she now enjoying the feel of a white cock deeper inside of her asshole?

As her second orgasm of the night began, she began to beg him to cum in her ass as she came, begging for more as her body shook and convulsed.

Adam was quite satisfied when he was finally ready to cum

"I'm going to cum in your ass you Asian slut." He whispered into her ear. "Mmmmmm gook ass.... so tight, so hot..."

He exploded inside her ass.

Exhausted, he threw her naked body onto the bed. Grabbing his phone, he took a few more blackmail pics as she lay there, crying in pain.

He was spent. But he wasn't done with her yet. He dragged her off the bed, forcing her to her knees. He had already fucked her mouth, but she was passed out. He wanted her to remember sucking his cock.

"Time to clean up, Chinky." He teased in English, pointing to his dick to make her understand.

The girl looked up at him with tears in her slanted eyes. But one slap across the face was all it took to remind her who was in charge.

She reached up with her petite young hands, and guided his massive white meat to her mouth.

She opened wide, and took his cock in her mouth.

"Remember this, Chinky. This is how you clean a white man's cock."

She instinctively began to suck the cock in her mouth. Cleaning her pussy and ass juices off his dick as she did.

"Suck it." He ordered as he grabbed her hair and forced her to suck harder. She took his cock deeper and deeper down her throat, as he forced her head down, until her lips were touching the base of his thick cock. He proceeded to fuck her throat as she moaned. Still enjoying the pleasure from her last orgasm. Ashamed that she was turned on as this racist white pervert used her body.

He released her hair, allowing her to suck him off at her own pace while he grabbed the phone for another video.

"Do you like sucking big white cock?" He asked in Mandarin.

"Yes, White Master." She responded dutifully while looking into the camera. Knowing that if her parents saw this video, they would never believe it was filmed against her will. They would just see their daughter as a complete slut.

He began to pump his cock in and out, using her mouth as a warm tight hole. He grabbed a fistful of her hair, and forced her to deepthroat him. She gagged as she struggled to get air in between brutal facefucks.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, Chinky." He said as he pumped her face faster. She closed her eyes, tears streaming, as her mouth was violated again.

Finally, he pulled out, and coated her face with his third load of the night. He took his phone, and snapped a few last photos of his well-used chink fucktoy.

He told her to go shower, and then he would take her home.

When she got out of the shower and was dressed, he grabbed her hand and made her unlock her iPhone like he did when she was asleep.

As he added her on WeChat, he told her that if she ever deleted his contact or disobeyed him, he would send every image and video he had to her family and friends.

"Got it, Chinky?" He asked.

"Yes, White Master..."