Addict

Story Info
Gambling can be a real addiction, with consequences.
4.3k words
4.41
27.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,497 Followers

It seems you never really know a person. I've known Jimmy and thought I knew everything about him. We'd been friends in kindergarten, boyfriend and girlfriend in high school, and lovers in college. Now we were newly married, and I KNEW him. I really thought I did.

We were renting this ratty old flat, doing it up the best we could. You can find some good bargains in the second-hand places. We were both working and saving towards the deposit on a house of our own. As a side issue I was also saving towards a new washing machine and refrigerator.

The first hint that we had any trouble was when Jimmy came home after work and told me that the money in my special account was gone. I needed to speak to the bank and find out why. My account must have been hacked, he insisted.

I was making taking it easy sounds and trying to calm him down and finally he shut-up enough to listen to what I was saying.

"I was at Walmart," I told him, "looking at the stuff I wanted and trying to work out how many months it would be before I could buy it. Too many months, was my opinion, and then, while I was right there in the white-goods section, Walmart announced a lightning sale with seventy percent off all white goods. That's seven zero percent. They had new stock coming in the next day and they wanted all the old models gone. I just grabbed the salesman standing next to me and told him I wanted both a fridge and a washing machine. My special account was still ten dollars short but I was willing to skip lunch for a few days to make it up. Would you believe the salesman was a real sweetheart? He said not to worry about skipping lunch as he'd knock the extra ten dollars off the price. The stuff will actually be delivered anytime now. Apparently they need the warehouse space."

So Jimmy was happy for me, pleased that I'd managed to get such a fantastic bargain, and wasn't it lucky I had that special account? Was he what? He was furious.

How dare I spend the money in the special account without telling him? Ah, I used it for the purpose my special account was set up for. MY special account, I might emphasise, as I was the only one who had contributed to it.

I'd have to return the stuff and get my money back.

The hell I would. I'd saved hard for those things and now I had them. Also, Walmart wouldn't refund for goods brought on a special sale. That was part of the deal. They would replace if the goods proved defective but no refunds. (I very much doubt they made much profit at what I paid for those things.)

With that Jimmy went off the deep end. I'd been selfish and inconsiderate. I should have considered his feelings. How did I know the things I bought were suited to us? He'd always assumed that I'd get his advice before actually buying the fridge and washing machine. Would they even fit in our unit?

Seeing they were the items I'd told him about, and seeing I'd measured the spaces where they had to go and had those measurements entered in my phone my answers were yes, all along the line. I'd told him which items, checked that they were suitable, knew they would fit, etcetera.

For one unbelievable moment I thought he wanted to hit me, but he didn't. (Probably because he learnt as a little boy that I hit back. And bit and scratched and kicked as well.)

"What," I asked, "is the problem? It's not as though we had that money marked for anything else."

Come to think of it, why was he snooping in my account anyway? Not that I asked him.

All of a sudden he was looking shifty, not wanting to look me in the eye.

"Well?" I demanded, suddenly all suspicious.

"Um, I put some money on a horse. It was a guaranteed winner. It would have paid a fortune."

"It lost and you owe the bookie? I thought you'd given up gambling? You swore you didn't do it anymore."

"I don't," he said quickly, "but this was a sure thing. Not really a gamble at all."

"Except it lost. How much do you owe?"

"About five hundred," he mumbled.

Now it was my turn to be furious. That would have wiped out my special saving account completely. I chewed on my lip, considering the situation.

"I suppose we could set up some sort of payment plan," I suggested. "As long as he's getting his money your bookie won't mind." I'd met his bookie. He had an eye for the bottom line at all times. (With him that meant both money and my bottom.)

"I don't exactly owe Jacko," Jimmy muttered.

"Why not?"

"He won't let me bet on credit. I had to borrow the money from a friend."

That showed that Jacko was smart and his friend not so smart.

"Well that's all right. Your friend will understand."

"Um, he's decided that he's not so friendly anymore and he wants his money. Now."

My immediate reaction to this was along the lines of, "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit."

I gave a heavy sigh.

"I hate to do it but I suppose we'll have to pull the money out of our housing deposit. You'll have to put in extra for a while to help build it back up."

I saw the guilty look on his face and my heart sank. I didn't walk, but ran, to my computer, logging into our joint back account. The housing account was empty. Not a single solitary cent left. Well, there was ten cents to ensure the account remained open. It was only missing about five thousand dollars.

I turned to look at Jimmy and from his reaction the look on my face was scary.

"It wasn't my fault," he said. "I did it for you. I know you want your own house and I thought I'd get a decent deposit this way. You can't blame me for trying."

The hell I couldn't.

"Oh, it's not your fault," I said sarcastically. "It's the fault of the horses. All running slowly because they're weighed down with our money."

"Obviously I can't talk to you while you're like this," Jimmy stated. "We'll discuss it later when you're feeling better."

Before I could say anything else he was out the door and gone, leaving me fuming. How could he be so stupid? He never won. If someone dealt him four aces in a poker game he would still lose. Where gambling was concerned Jimmy could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory faster than anyone I knew. Teams have been known to commit mutual suicide when they learn Jimmy is backing them.

My little temper tantrum was alleviated just a trifle by the delivery of my nice new refrigerator and washing machine. The men were even nice enough to wheel them right into the kitchen and laundry so all I had to do was take off the boxes and push them into position, and that was easy. I had more trouble packing those huge boxes down to the dumpster.

All the while my mind was busy turning over possibilities to get Jimmy off the hook. Not that I'd object too strenuously if a couple of thugs gave him a firm reminder but I'd just as soon they not break any bones as I'd be the one who'd have to wait on him until he was better. I came up with a tentative solution. Jimmy would just have to sell it.

Jimmy came sneaking back and was very complimentary about my choice of fridge and washer. I smiled glowingly.

"If you're thinking that you can hock them, forget it. Anytime that thought crosses your mind, remember that the freezer compartment is large enough to take your body."

"I'd never," he protested.

"I assume that the friend who loaned you the money is our local friendly loan-shark. I suppose you'll have to pay him. I suggest you arrange to pay him on payday. It's only a couple of days off. You can use the money that would go towards the rent. That'll give us a chance to make up the money before the rent is actually due."

"But what do I do if they want to, ah, make an example out of me?" There was a touch of desperation in his voice but I was feeling rather cold-hearted.

"In that case, ask that they make it a simple break of your left arm. That way they get to show their professionalism, you serve as an example to other idiots, and you can still work, as a broken left arm won't stop you."

"Your sympathy is underwhelming," he grumbled, and I grinned.

Idiot does, idiot pays, is my new motto.

That evening there was a gentle rap on the door and when Jimmy answered it two gorillas walked in, propelling him backwards into the front room. The gorillas came down the hall single file, each of them filling the width of the hall quite easily.

"Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy," said the first gorilla. "You were supposed to stop by and see Mr Demass today. You know, with that little payment you owed him."

Jimmy started to dither so I butted in.

"Didn't you stop to make arrangements like I suggested?" I demanded. Really, asking for a two day extension wouldn't be that hard, surely?

Now Jimmy was also giving me a hunted look.

"I got delayed," he said quickly. "I'd have been in tomorrow to make arrangements."

"Arrangements?" asked Gorilla One. "What arrangements? The only arrangements required were you handing over the money you owe. What's so hard about that?"

"Beth spent the money I was going to use," he said. "It was there in the bank but she saw something she wanted and spent it. It's not my fault."

"Me?" I exploded. "All I spent was money that I had in my account that I had been saving for months, to buy some things that we badly needed. Don't go blaming me because I spent my money on essential things. It's not like you told me that you'd blown all our savings on a horse that apparently had trouble walking, let alone running."

"See," said Jimmy. "She admits she spent your money."

"And just what did you buy that chewed up our five hundred?" growled Gorilla One.

"A new fridge and washing machine," I told him. "I was lucky enough to get a special deal at Walmart, and it was all my own money, saved by me from payment I receive from working with my two little hands."

"He's your husband. You should have got his permission before you spent it."

"The way he got my permission before he spent our new house savings?" I asked sweetly. "If I'd known he needed the money I might have held off buying items that we badly needed just to get him out of a hole, but I didn't know, did I?"

Gorilla Two went ambling through the house and returned after a couple of moments.

"Only things of any value are the new fridge and washing machine," he grumbled. "We might be able to flog those for part of the money."

"Only if you don't value your lives," I said softly, examining my nails.

He gave me a startled look, laughed, and shrugged.

"OK. We'll skip the fridge and washer. How do you propose to pay up?"

The last was directed to Jimmy and he hesitantly offered the suggestion I'd come up with. He'd pay up in two days, using the future rent money.

"Plus a hundred for the inconvenience," Gorilla One added softly, and Jimmy frantically nodded agreement.

Six hundred dollars gone just like that. I was so going to kill Jimmy. He wasn't going to need to be roughed up by the gorillas. I'd be happy to do the job for them.

"It seems to me that we now need to give you a gentle reminder of what will happen if you turn up short, or don't turn up at all," said Gorilla One, interlacing his fingers an flexing his hands. I could practically hear his knuckles crack. Gorilla Two just smirked and punched one massive fist against his open palm with a very nasty smacking sound.

"Go easy on him," I pleaded. After all, if they hurt him too badly I wouldn't be able to beat up on him.

"Geez, it'd be dangerous to touch him," said Gorilla One. "We'd probably get piss and shit all over ourselves."

I could understand his reasoning. There was a big wet patch in front of Jimmy's trousers.

"Doesn't matter. We can give an indication of our intentions. He'll get the message."

To my horror his big hand reached out and latched onto my arm.

"Don't you dare hit me," I yelled. "You try it and I'll snatch you bald-headed. I'll scratch your eyes out and bite your nose."

"Feisty little thing, isn't she," grinned Gorilla One. "If it helps we have no intention of hitting you."

"Oh," I said, somewhat deflated.

"All we're going to do is strip you naked so you sweet husband gets the idea of what might have happened if we'd been feeling nasty. If you just relax a little you'll find it doesn't hurt at all. You might finish up a little embarrassed but that will be all."

"Just do as they say," muttered Jimmy. "It's not as though you could stop them. Stand still and they won't hurt you."

It went against every fibre of my being but I stood still. Gorilla Two stripped me, quickly and efficiently, while Gorilla One just stood back and admired my revealed figure. I didn't even deign to try and hide behind my hands, just glaring at them disdainfully.

When I was naked both men looked me over and seemed to appreciate what they saw. Gorilla One even went so far as to lift a hand towards me but hurriedly dropped it back again when I gave him a look that would have singed paint of the walls.

"Got the message, Jimmy boy?" asked Gorilla Two.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it," Jimmy grumbled, getting a hard look in return.

"And we'll see you on Thursday, money in hand, no excuses," gently reminded Gorilla One.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, Thursday it is," agreed Jimmy, and even I could hear the irritation in his voice.

Both Gorillas were looking at Jimmy with some exasperation now. So was I, for that matter. As far as Jimmy was concerned he was off the hook and he had until Thursday, no problems. Their message, namely stripping me and implying that worse could happen, had zipped past him without even stopping, because it wasn't happening to him.

The two Gorillas turned and looked at me, and the looks they gave me were somewhat more heated. I could feel those looks in my groin, heat flaring up in interest. Even my nipples seemed to be getting into the act, blast them.

"Thursday," I said quickly. "He'll be there."

"Yeah, he said that, too, but I find I don't trust him and you obviously can't control him."

I said nothing. What could I say? He was right. I didn't trust Jimmy anymore where gambling was concerned and it was obvious that I couldn't control him.

"I think we need to give him a more convincing argument," said Gorilla One with a sigh, sounding as though he actually regretted it.

Jimmy was sweating and I was starting to worry. I might be mad at him but I didn't really want him badly beaten up.

Gorilla One lifted one great hairy hand and placed it almost gently against Jimmy's face. He gave a casual shove and Jimmy staggered back a few steps, hit the edge of the lounge chair and flopped back into it.

"Stay," snapped the gorilla and Jimmy just cringed back, moving even deeper into the chair.

"You," he said, "will behave yourself. Just do as you're told and no-one will get hurt. Misbehave and I just might it necessary to break something, like an arm or a leg. His, not yours." He added that last bit in a bit of a hurry as my face probably showed what I was thinking.

I hadn't noticed that Gorilla Two had moved and was now behind me. You can bet my eyes popped wide open when I felt his hand glide across my bottom.

"Just lean forward a little," he said in a friendly voice. "Rest your hands on your knees. Don't worry. We won't go too far."

He pushed against my back, effectively letting me know that his suggestion wasn't exactly a suggestion. I leaned forward slightly, using my hands on my knees to brace myself. His hand slid down off my bottom and between my legs, and my eyes once more popped wide open.

He wasn't rough or crude. He just carefully rubbed my mound, teasing the sensitive flesh there. I could feel the heat gathering inside me, my body apparently not caring about any nervousness I might feel.

"See. Nothing to hurt you," he murmured. "Just relax and let it happen."

As if I could stop it. He kept touching me, coaxing a reaction out of me. Jimmy was watching me with wide eyes, doing nothing to stop was going on. Gorilla One was watching with interest.

I will admit that I was breathing a little harder than I had been, but I was quietly confident that not much more was going to happen. OK, I was being touched up but I could handle that, couldn't I? By now my eyes were just slits as my lids relaxed to that soothing touch. Exciting in its way, but I didn't have to worry about it going anywhere.

It just goes to show how naïve I really was.

His hand moved slightly and before I knew it something else was touching me down there. I tensed up slightly at that and was about to resist, strenuously, when Gorilla Two whispered softly in my ear.

"Behave, girl. It's going to happen and it will be a lot easier if you just let it go. I already said nothing was going to hurt you."

I paused for a moment at that, trying to take in what he said, and that moment was a moment too long. His cock was sliding into me, his hands on my hips, holding me steady while he pressed deeper and deeper. Quite frankly I was finding it hard to comprehend how smoothly and gently he was doing this. He felt enormous, huge, far too big for my peace of mind, but he was still moving steadily into me with my passage apparently quite happy to receive him, stretching to accommodate him.

"Now we can get some action going," he stated. "Don't forget to do your part."

With that he started fucking me in earnest. His big hands were clamped on my hips and serving two purposes, making sure I stayed upright and helping me to push back against him when he thrust into me. Really, thrust is probably the wrong word to use. It was more of a gliding motion, sliding into me, filling me, stirring up my body with all sorts of feelings, reluctantly retreating after each forward move.

I was gasping slightly, trying to protest what he was doing but each time he came sliding in I'd lose track of what I was trying to say, my full attention being focused on his cock and the destruction it was wreaking on my peace of mind.

In one (temporary) lucid moment I could see Jimmy just sitting there, mouth open, watching, not even trying to protest. Rotten man. This was all his fault.

I was struggling to understand how this whole thing was still going on. Surely the man should have finished by now. Did gorillas last longer than normal men? It didn't matter. I could feel him putting more effort into what he was doing and I knew it was all coming to an end.

You could really hear the slap of his groin hitting mine now as he picked up speed and then it was way too late for me as I gave a small scream and climaxed, with him doing the same. (Climaxing, that is. Not screaming.)

Gorilla Two pulled away from me, leaving me standing there, breathing hard. I wanted to swear or something but I just didn't have the energy for it. I managed to look around. Gorilla Two was looking smug. Gorilla One had a blank face. Nothing different there. I hadn't seen any expression on his face since he walked in. Jimmy - Jimmy was just looking irritated. Why should he look irritated?

Gorilla One snaked out one of his long arms and latched onto one of mine.

"Lean back against that whatsit," he told me.

"It's called a buffet," I said, putting a bit of snark into my voice. "I don't need to lean back against it. I'm quite capable of standing, thank you."

"Not while I'm sticking this into you, you aren't," he said, and promptly whipped out his own erection.

My eyes were getting a real workout tonight, either popping open wide or slowly closing. This was another popping wide moment. I wanted to scream. Gorilla Two had felt big. This one looked as though it was even bigger. All I could do was back away from it, shaking my head.

The problem with my backing away was that he just advanced and we were the same distance apart. Right up to the point that I found I'd backed up to the buffet and was leaning back against it, which was just what he wanted.

I was opening my mouth to protest most vociferously when he put a finger against my lips.

Ashson
Ashson
8,497 Followers
12