Addicted Ch. 03

Story Info
Kiran makes Jasmine his - forever.
6.5k words
4.79
67k
73

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me know what you think!

-----

Jasmine woke up, finding herself cuddled close to the man that she adored more than anything at the moment. His arms were wrapped around her possessively, his legs covered her own, and his hard cock pressed against her side. She looked up into the handsome face of the man that she loved and smiled warmly. His red hair was unruly, sticking up in odd places and hanging down into his face. His cupid's bow lips were quirked into that smile that she had grown so fond of. She giggled as a hand slid to cup her breast, squeezing it lightly.

"'Bout time you came around, lovely," Kiran murmured softly.

"You've been waiting for me to wake up?" Jasmine asked.

"I have. I thought about waking you up in a much more satisfying manner, but I think if I indulge in your sweet cream again, I will lose control. It's better to hold you than to have you angry with me again. I couldn't take it if you left me..."

Jasmine sighed. "You're so dramatic, Kiran. You'd be just fine."

"I'd die without you in my life."

"Well, don't do anything to really piss me off and we'll be fine."

Kiran chuckled. "So, while you have me here, a prisoner to your amazing body, is there anything you'd like to know?"

"About you?"

"About anything. My life and my heritage is an open book."

"Well, I guess one thing that's been on my mind is the whole drinking blood thing..."

"I drink blood fairly often, but most vampires can go at least a couple of months without drinking blood."

"What happens if you don't drink blood at all?"

"Death. Our hearts slow down without the addition of fresh blood, making us pale and cold to the touch, like the vampires in all those movies and myths. The longer you go without, the slower it gets until it stops. Most who have met this fate turn to dust soon after their hearts cease beating. We need the nourishment that blood affords us as well, but we can digest human food and drink just fine."

"I see. How do you find someone to drink from?"

"I used to go out, find women that were pleasing to me and drink from them as we were having sex."

Jasmine shot Kiran a look. "Well, you're going to have to find a new way to do it because if you bring any drunk floozies into this bedroom, they won't be returning home, they'll be headed straight to the hospital in an ambulance right alongside your ass."

Kiran laughed. "I would never disrespect you like that, love. I think I'll just seduce them with my words, take them somewhere secluded, drink from them and wipe their memories afterward."

Jasmine frowned. "I don't think I like the idea of you going off into seclusion with some woman. Maybe you should switch to men."

Kiran's full-bodied laugh shook her, but she continued to scowl at him. She was serious, damn it.

"I'm teasing, love. I have been a good boy since I laid eyes on you. I've been drinking from my very willing donor, who is a man. I haven't been out on the prowl at all. When you are turned, I think we'll try going out a few times so you can get the hang of your mind-control abilities, but we'll also get you a nice donor who will let you drink as often as you like, no seduction involved," Kiran explained.

Jasmine smacked Kiran on the arm. "You jackass, I was being serious and you were jerking my chain. I was feeling straight murderous for a minute there when you were talking about seducing all these women. No. Don't say anything else. Moving on. What else should I know?"

"Hmm. We are susceptible to sunlight when we are first born or turned. There's an adjustment period of about two to three weeks, where you'll be very sensitive to it. But after a bit, you'll be able to go out in it, just not for extended periods of time. The older you get, the better your tolerance for sunlight."

"I guess I didn't notice the change with Candy because we usually met for a late dinner or movie anyway, so the sun had already set. She could come out normally and I wouldn't know there was a difference. I guess I'll have to take some more time off work once we do this thing. I'm glad I've been saving up my vacation days."

Kiran nodded in agreement. "When you get to be as old as I am, you can be out in the sun for as long as you want. Extended exposure tends to tire me out and make me quite cranky, but I can endure it."

"Exactly how old are you?"

"I am 163 years old."

"You know, for some reason, I thought you'd be older than that, but it's still amazing. One hundred and sixty-three...wow, you're old."

Kiran's lips quirked up into a smile. "Am I too old for you, love? I know it's hard being with someone who's like 6 times older than you, but give an old man a chance."

"Ha ha. Very funny, Father Time. Get over yourself."

Kiran pulled Jasmine closer to him, pressing his hard dick into her side. "I'd rather be all over you, love. But, I'll wait. I want to claim you as my own in my bed. I want to hear you raising my roof with your screams of pleasure. And I want our children to be conceived in our home."

"Our home? You think I'm moving in with you?"

"Either you're living with me or I'm living with you, love. There's just no way around it. I want to wake up in your arms and fall asleep holding your body to mine. But, I would suggest that we live at my house. There's more room for our kids that way."

"You keep talking about kids. Are you in a hurry to procreate or something?"

"Yes."

"Why is that? And what makes you think I'll go along with it?"

"I'm 163 years old, love. I've been waiting a very long time to start a family. I think you'll go along with it because you love me and you're ready to start one too."

Kiran figured he would leave his brother out of the conversation for now. He really did want to get started making a new generation of Channings with his love; his brother finding his mate as a result was just a perk.

"You have a point there, Kiran. So how many kids are we talking? One, two?"

Jasmine watched as Kiran shifted, looking nervous. He worried his bottom lip briefly before taking a deep breath.

"Um, well, love. Let's see. How can I explain this? Even if I only get you pregnant once in our long lives, we'll have more than one child. Multiple births are pretty much a guarantee in my family."

"So we're talking at least twins."

"At least twins, triplets are more likely."

Jasmine stared at Kiran, a look of shock mixed with disbelief on her face. Kiran could feel his nerves coming back. What if she left because she didn't want to have so many kids with him? Pregnancy would be hard and delivery would be even worse, but he would do everything in his power to make sure she was comfortable and that their babies were safe.

"Why triplets?"

"My brother Kiran and I are fraternal twins, sure, but my mother had two sets of triplets after we were born. My sisters, you're already acquainted with, my brothers, you've yet to meet, but they'll be at the wedding. But, in addition to that, my father's twin brother has one set of twins, two sets of triplets and one set of quadruplets."

"That's amazing and horrible at the same time. I'm not having four sets of anything. You're just going to have to deal with that. Especially if any of them turn out like your sisters."

Jasmine's thoughts wandered to the three bitches, with their flowing red hair that fell to the middle of their backs. In fact, the way they parted and styled their hair was the only way Jasmine could tell them apart. Identical, they shared many of the same features, from their dark blue eyes and long, straight noses, to their thin pink lips, which had been twisted into some variation of a scowl the entire time they were in her office. They had smallish breasts, flat tummies, size two waists, and long legs that went on for miles. They were thin and stick-like, and Jasmine often found herself wishing that she couldn't see their ribs when they were trying on bridesmaid dresses for Candace.

She couldn't imagine the triplet brothers. If they were half as fine as their older brother, they would be devastatingly handsome. "So, why isn't Candace having triplets? She's mated to Peter and he's a Channing too."

Kiran smiled. "Well, Peter's not from this branch of the family. His great-grandmother and mine were sisters, but his mated with a nice vampire from a wealthy family and mine mated with a rogue werewolf."

"A werewolf? They exist?"

"Yes, dear. They do exist, and I descended from that union. My great-grandparents never mated in the way of the Were, but my great-grandfather did pass on some of his Were traits when they had kids, and a tendency to have a little litter of children each pregnancy is one of them."

"A little litter of children?"

"Yeah, I know, but how else do you want me to describe it?"

"Fine. Whatever. So how is it that your last name is still Channing if your great-grandmother married someone who was obviously not a Channing."

"She kept her last name, as did Peter's grandmother. Our last name speaks of the power that we hold as one of the oldest vampire families. We would be foolish to give that up."

"This is an awful lot to take in at once, Kiran. Especially considering that we just got back together a few hours ago."

"I know. You're handling it like a champ. I would expect nothing less from a sexy, strong, and sophisticated woman like you. If you'd like, we can focus on something else."

"Like what?"

Kiran's smile spoke of his intent. His lips were pressed against hers in short order and he was stealing her breath away. His body pressed hers down into the mattress as he rolled over on top of her. He feasted on her lips, savoring her taste, before he pulled away, panting.

"Let's go, love. If we stay here any longer, my honorable intentions will go out the window."

Jasmine nodded, her chest still heaving as she fought to catch her breath. She watched as Kiran stood up, his muscular body stretching upwards, and licked her lips. Oh, she couldn't wait to properly devour that man's body.

******

Jasmine felt like a princess in the long, flowing, organza covered, red silk dress that Candace had finally decided on. She felt a little bad that the whole 'three bitches ordeal,' as she called it, had cut the bridal party down by half, but the Candace didn't seem to mind. In fact, Jasmine was sure that the only thing that Candace knew and cared about at that moment was that she was by Peter's side and that was where she was always meant to be.

Jasmine ignored the pointed looks that Kiran shot her throughout the entire ceremony. She was still slightly miffed at him for withholding information and no amount of pussy-eating was going to clear it up...although it did help a lot. They were waiting for Valentine's Day to have sex and she was hoping that it would be well worth the wait.

Jasmine watched tearfully as her best friend in the world pledged her long life to the man of her dreams and she knew that she would be next. It was nice, knowing that she would live just as long as her friend. It would have been sad to fade away as her friend stayed young. Now, it wasn't an issue.

At the reception, Jasmine found herself being introduced to many of Kiran's family members. There were so many of them that the reception seemed to be overflowing with people. Candace had a large family too, but the Channing clan outnumbered them almost two to one.

She made a tenuous peace with Kiran's sisters, knowing that family was very important to Kiran and that it would be easier for him if they weren't fighting. Jasmine did, however, issue a secret threat, letting them know that if they interfered in her life again with malicious intent, she would end them. There would be no stopping her and no mercy shown to them; it was as simple as that.

Of all the new family Jasmine was about to acquire, two stuck out in her mind, Kiran's cousin, Eli, and Kiran's twin brother, Kyan. Eli and Kyan were apparently two of the few dark sheep of the family. Where most everyone else had flaming red hair, the pair battled silky manes the color of midnight in the country...pitch black and when the light hit their hair just right, it sparkled as if the stars had taken residence there. Where Eli's eyes were a brilliant green, Kyan's were the same blue of his twin.

Kyan also shared his brother's height and large, muscular build, with abs that were meant to have quarters bounced off of them, biceps that bulged beneath the classy black suit that he was wearing, and legs that reminded Jasmine of thick logs. He topped it all off with a lopsided smile that was very similar to his brother's, though his lips were a bit fuller.

The men in Kiran's branch of the family were taller and bulkier than most of the other Channings, perhaps due to their werewolf heritage. They reminded Jasmine of warriors, warriors disguised as gentlemen, and she was sure that when it came down to it, they were just as fierce as they looked.

Jasmine had taken to Kyan, not at all put off by his gruff manners or his scowl that seemed to warn off others. She saw through his exterior to the sweet and gentle man on the inside and she wondered how long he had been hiding it. And for his part, Kyan seemed more than willing to allow Jasmine to intrude on his solitude, even letting her pull him out onto the dance floor at one point. He didn't stay long, but Kiran was amazed that she had even managed to get that much out of his loner brother.

At the end of the night, Kyan pressed a kiss to her cheek, when his brother's back was turned, and thanked her for showing him a good time. He waited for his brother to join them and with a quick hug, Kyan left, walking off into the night.

"How come you didn't mention your brother to Candace? She was so surprised to meet him today. I know you told me about him, but I assumed she knew too. But then, I'm sure she would have told me about him before when she was gushing over you if she had known. I mean, wow, he is gorgeous," Jasmine said to Kiran as they drove to his house.

"Honestly, I didn't mention him because he's such a loner. There was no guarantee that she would ever even have met him, he's so elusive. I always know where he is, because we're twins, but I hardly ever see him. He only came to the wedding to meet you. He felt that I had met my soulmate through our bond and came to see you for himself. He told me that I didn't do you justice when describing your beauty to him."

"Oh? What did you say in response to that? I hope you thanked him."

Kiran chuckled. "I threatened his life. He just smiled and walked off."

"You threatened him for thinking that I look nice?"

"You are so lovely and all mine. If he wants to look at a beautiful woman, he should find his own."

"You're crazy. You can't expect people to not look at me."

"I suppose I can't, but I don't have to like it when they do."

"Speaking of looking at women, your cousin Eli seemed kind of preoccupied with staring at one of Candace's friends from work." Jasmine smiled as she skillfully changed the subject.

"Eli is always preoccupied with someone, but he also has major commitment issues. When he finds his mate, she will be in for one hell of a fight. It'll be one step forward, two steps back for sure."

"Like a dance. Well, whoever she is, she'll have one good looking dance partner," Jasmine commented.

"See, this is why I'm overly possessive. Why must you tell me when you think my relatives are good looking?" Kiran grumbled.

"Keeps you on your toes. I can't have you taking me for granted, you'll start slipping."

"Never, my love."

They lapsed into silence, the anticipation building to a fever pitch as they neared Kiran's house.

"So, are you ready for tonight, lovely?" Kiran asked, quietly.

"I am. Are you ready?"

"I have been since the moment I laid eyes on you. I'm just glad you want to."

"Anything for you, Kiran...and I do mean anything," Jasmine answered, her voice dipping into a sexy whisper.

She watched Kiran adjust his cock below the steering wheel, his quiet moans breaking the silence. She looked him over, her tongue darting out quickly to run over her plump lips. He was so yummy and all hers. She could hardly wait for their long-awaited night to begin. Kiran had warned her that he might lose control at some point, but she was very much looking forward to that.

When they pulled up outside of his large house, Jasmine smiled. The moment was close and the anticipation was killing her. She jumped out of the car, mindful of her dress, and shuffled ahead of him, knowing that he loved trailing behind her because it gave him a chance to stare at her behind. She gave her hips a little extra sway as she walked and heard Kiran's muffled groan. He was always so easy.

He opened the door and made sure the house was secure before he let her leave the foyer. She smiled, knowing that it was just one of his quirks, one she'd come to appreciate. He truly cared for her safety and he showed her that same protective courtesy wherever they were.

They relaxed briefly on the soft, black leather couch that sat in Kiran's spacious living room. They sat there, drinking in each other along with the glasses of water that they had grabbed from the kitchen, before they headed up the long staircase to Kiran's bedroom.

Kiran hesitantly ushered Jasmine into his room, pointing out a box on the king-sized bed, which served as the setting for their mating. She smiled softly, brushing a kiss across his cheek before grabbing the box and heading into the bathroom. He was nervous that she would change her mind, she could tell, but there was nothing that would stop her from becoming his wife for all time.

Kiran had told her earlier that he had bought something special for her to wear for their first night together. Jasmine's excitement battled with her anxiousness to see what it was all day. Between Kiran's promises and the wedding, Jasmine's nerves were shot. She knew that Kiran was into some kind of freaky things, so she was half convinced it would be a dominatrix outfit.

She placed the box on the cream-colored marble that surrounded the twin sinks and pried open the lid. Her first reaction was to gasp, but a laugh soon followed. Kiran was a trip. She held it up to herself and looked into the mirror, grinning as she imagined the reaction she would get from Kiran when she stepped out of the bathroom.

Briefly, the thought of hopping in the Jacuzzi tub that sat off in a corner of the room flitted through Jasmine's mind, but she was impatient to get to the night's activities so she could finally become one with Kiran, body, soul, and mind.

She struggled into the fabric, sliding the tight red material up her body. She could hear Kiran's restless pacing outside of the door, causing her to chuckle. She was almost ready to indulge him in his fantasy. If this was the way to rev his engine and push him into high gear, well, she was more than willing to do it. She pulled the boots out of the box, surprised at the height of the heels, but certain that Kiran would love the way she looked in them. Jasmine waited until she heard him call out to her to leave the bathroom.

Her entrance into the master bedroom was a calculated, sexy slink that had deep blue eyes riveted to her body. She felt the heat as they traveled from head to toe and stopping in their descent to ogle her breasts. But, to be fair, they were begging for attention.

Kiran watched as his woman came out of the bathroom and he felt something inside of him shift from controlled desire to primal lust. It was a good thing that his hands were held immobile by the specially crafted handcuffs that bound him to the bed, or he would have spoiled the moment. He knew that the cuffs would be of little help to Jasmine once he fully lost himself, and that time was quickly approaching, but he would hold back as long as he could.

12