Addicted to My Ex-Wife

Story Info
He can't stay away from his ex-wife.
3.2k words
4.28
230.9k
110

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,295 Followers

"Lori is something else!" my ex-wife Denise grinned.

"She's a slut," I shrugged.

"Hey!" Denise laughed. "That's my sister you're talking about!"

"It must run in the family," I said.

"You're probably right," my ex laughed as she reached out and took my cock into her hand. We were both naked on her bed.

Denise was a well-endowed blond woman with curves that still drove me wild. I loved her heavy, milky white breasts. Her areolas were large and I took as much of one as I could fit into my mouth.

My ex's current husband Bob was out of town. Denise and I frequently got together when he wasn't around. This time we met at a favorite restaurant of ours. Denise surprised me by bringing her younger sister Lori. The two looked a lot alike, only Lori's hair was curly and she was a few inches shorter than Denise.

Lori ate with us, but then moved to the bar where she quickly picked up some guy. They were now in Denise's guest bedroom probably doing something very similar to what we were doing. Did I mention that Lori was married as well?

Neither of the sisters seemed particularly guilty about cheating on their husbands. Actually, they seemed to enjoy the fact. They really were sluts with almost no sexual mores. That carnal freedom was one of the things that attracted me to Denise in the first place. What guy wouldn't want a woman willing to do or try anything in bed? In short, his own personal slut!

Of course, I thought that she would be my slut and not screw around on the side. In retrospect, I should have known better. I was actually pretty hurt when I found out she was cheating on me. That's why we split up and divorced.

I didn't see her for a year and by then I worked out how naïve I'd been. I bumped into Denise at her bachelorette party fort her second wedding. Okay, that's not quite true. Her sister Lori tracked me down and invited me to the party. I wasn't going to go until she told me that Bob had been fucking Denise for a couple of years.

So, now you know why I didn't feel particularly guilty about fucking another man's wife. After all, he fucked mine first.

I went to the bachelorette party and ended up back at Denise's place. She was even better in bed then I remembered. We spent the night reliving old memories. In the morning I woke up to find her in her wedding dress. She looked beautiful and oddly almost pure.

Denise tried to push me out of the house because she had to leave for the ceremony, but I smiled and pulled her into a kiss. My ex really was a horny slut. She ended up being forty-five minutes late to her second wedding and walked down the aisle filled with my cum. I thought that would be the end of it, but she came by my place two days after returning from her honeymoon.

That was three years ago and like I said earlier, we got together whenever Bob was out of town. Did I mention he travels an awful lot? Oh, I know that this isn't the healthiest relationship, but Denise is still the best sex I ever had and it's not like I'm dating anyone else seriously. In fact, I seldom dated at all.

I sometimes wondered if Bob knew what's going on. Denise and I were married for four years before we split and I remained happily oblivious to her cheating until the end despite some obvious hints along the way. Was Bob turning a blind eye toward Denise and me? Or maybe he just didn't care. Maybe he traveled so that he could fuck around too.

In my younger days I would never have slept with another man's wife. I was a decent guy back then, but life changes you and sometimes not for the better.

"Take me!" Denise demanded. I smiled and rolled her onto her stomach. She loved to be fucked from behind. I shoved my cock deep into her pussy and she threw he head back and cried out. Her long blond hair was a tangled mess.

I grabbed hold of it and twisted it into a knot as I started thrusting into her. Denise didn't fight me. Her eyes were glazed over in lust as my hips slammed against her full ass. I forced her head to turn toward me and I kissed her. Denise panted into my mouth and accepted my tongue.

"It feels so good!" my ex cried out a few minutes later. "Give it to me! Give me it all!"

I picked up the pace and she tried to meet my thrusts, but her timing was slightly off. I let go of her hair and took her thick hips into my hands. I watched her white ass shiver and shake as I pulled her back to meet my every thrust. Denise started cumming, but I didn't bother to slow down. I knew my ex and she quickly rolled into a second orgasm, and a third after that.

I don't know how many orgasms she had before I grunted and slammed one last time as deeply as I could go. My cum filled my ex wife's pussy like it had so many times before and it felt just as good as always.

"You're amazing!" Denise cried when we were both done. "Bob's a good man, but he's not half as good in bed as you are." Some men might have felt good at the complement and it was nice to hear on one level, but on others I found it bothersome.

"You really are a slut," I sighed as I stood.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Bathroom," I replied. "I'll be back."

"Good," she grinned, but I could tell that she was already half asleep. We'd fuck again in the morning and then I'd leave before Bob was due home.

I walked into the bathroom deep in thought. It took me a moment to realize it wasn't empty. The shower was on.

"Sorry," I said. "The door was open."

"No problem," Lori said from behind the curtain. "I'm here alone anyway."

"What happened to your friend?" I asked.

"He left when he found out I was married," she replied, sounding disappointed.

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Really," she laughed. "I always was a sucker for the nice guys."

"Why did you tell him?" I asked as I relieved myself.

"I don't know," she said. I could almost see her shrugging. "I always tell the guys I sleep with about Henry."

"Why do you cheat on your husband?" I found myself asking.

"That's none of your business," she replied and she was right. I guess I was still trying to understand Denise.

"You're right," I shrugged, finishing up. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Where is my sister?" she asked.

"Probably asleep by now," I replied.

"In that case, where are you going?" Lori asked as she pushed open the shower curtain. The water was still on and cascaded down her naked form. She was smiling at me seductively. "Come on in and lets have some fun!"

I noticed that her breasts looked even bigger than her sister's. It was probably more due to the fact that she was shorter, but so what? Like they say, 'perception is everything'.

"Believe it or not, I don't make it a habit of sleeping with married women," I sighed. "In fact, I only do that with your sister and there are extenuating circumstances."

"Oh, come on!" Lori insisted. "Henry's ten years older than me and doesn't have a problem with me sleeping around as long as I'm circumspect."

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Really," she replied, meeting my gaze.

"Why now?" I asked, watching her. "We've known each other for almost ten years. Why choose to sleep with me now?"

"Oh, I don't intend to sleep," she smiled sexily.

"Slut," I sighed.

"Your slut for tonight," she offered.

The sight of her standing there with water running down her body was too much for me. I only hesitated a moment longer before climbing into the shower. We started kissing as I massaged her heavy breasts. She giggled and added, "You want to fuck my tits, don't you?"

"Of course," I smiled. "Your sister lets me fuck hers every once in a while, but she really doesn't enjoy it."

"Well I love it!" Lori said as she shut the water and grabbed hold of my cock. "And I'm going to enjoy the feeling of your big cock between my breasts."

It surprised me when she led me to the living room instead of the guest bedroom. She pushed me gently into the armchair. I sat and she got on her knees between my legs. Lori stroked my cock to its full length and licked the head playfully before wrapping it in her large breasts.

She started moving her heavy tits up and down my dick. Her eyes never left mine. I could only take so much of that before I grunted and sprayed my cum all over her breasts. Lori smiled and opened her mouth, catching some of my cum on her tongue. She swallowed still staring at me and then licked her lips.

"Let's go to the bedroom!" I nearly growled. I wanted Lori very badly despite the fact that I'd just cum.

"Take me here!" Lori replied as she stood and climbed onto the arm of the couch, her ass moving enticingly.

I wanted to shove my cock deep, but instead I moved over and thrust my tongue into her pussy. She was ready. In fact, she was so wet that she was already staining the arm of the couch. I still took my time licking her.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "Denise always said you have a wicked tongue!"

She actually tasted pretty good. It was different than her sister, but just as enjoyable. I really worked her pussy. Lori came almost instantly when I let my tongue touch her clit. That didn't stop me from focusing on the little bud until she let loose a second time. After that, I stood and got behind her.

"Oh shit!" Lori cried as I pushed into her from behind. "So big!"

She was hugging a couch cushion and buried her face into it when I thrust my full length into her. Lori screamed into the pillow. Her ass was rounder than her older sister's, but just as pale and inviting. I fucked her to her third orgasm before lifting her up and carrying her to dinning room table.

"What are we doing?" she asked as I sat her on it.

In answer I moved between her legs and pushed my cock back into her pussy. Lori sighed contently as she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed tight. Her full head of curly blond hair rested on my shoulder. I grabbed hold of it and forced her face up toward mine. I roughly kissed her cherry red lips as I started stroking in and out of her.

"You really are making me your slut!" Lori gasped. "I can't believe what you're doing to me!"

I didn't bother answering. Instead, I concentrated on making her cum again. It didn't take long. I came first, but she was right behind me. She was in the middle of her orgasm when the front door opened and in walked Bob. He froze when he saw us, but then looked relieved when he recognized Lori. It pissed me off.

"Where is Denise?" he asked.

"In your bed," I said, and then couldn't resist adding, "Recouping from our earlier fucking. She says you're not man enough to meet her needs." My words surprised me. I thought I'd gotten passed my anger at Bob.

Poor Bob looked stunned. I started to feel bad for him until I remembered that he fucked Denise while we were still married.

"You marry a woman who had an affair with you while she was already married and have the balls to act surprised when you find out she's cheating on you?" I asked in amazement.

"What?" Bob asked in confusion. "Denise was divorced before I even met her."

I turned toward Lori. She refused to look at me and I realized the truth.

"You lied," I said in sudden realization. "Did you lie about Henry and you having an open relationship too?"

"I had to," she said, still not meeting my eyes. "You weren't going to sleep with me otherwise." I shook my head. She insisted on telling men that she was married before sleeping with them, but then had no problem lying to me about them having an open relationship. She was really just as fucking crazy as her sister!

"I'm sorry," I said to Bob. The poor guy was as much of a sucker as I was when I married Denise. "I'll get my clothes and leave. You need to talk to Denise."

I went into his bedroom and grabbed my clothes. I took my time getting dressed as I watched Denise sleep. She looked so innocent and good, but I knew better. I shook her awake when I was done.

"Bob came home early," I said.

"Oh damn!" she cried, jumping out of bed. I shook my head.

"You know, I'd say you're one of a kind," I sighed. "But your sister is just as bad. You can't keep on lying to nice guys, marrying them and then breaking their hearts." She didn't bother to say anything.

I walked out as she scrambled for her clothes. Bob had poured himself a tall drink. I moved toward him and he gave me a look. I stopped. The last thing I needed now was a fistfight.

"For what it's worth, I really am sorry." He didn't response so I turned toward the door. Lori came out of the other bedroom dressed. We left together.

"Going home to Henry?" I asked a little snidely. It just rolled off of her.

"Eventually," she said. "How about we stop at your place first?"

"You're serious!" I said with a shake of my head. She shrugged and I sighed and added, "I'm done with you. Your sister too."

"What do you mean?" Lori asked.

"I just realized that all this time I've been fucking Denise to get back at Bob and it turns out he doesn't even deserves it!"

"Oh don' be so melodramatic!" Lori snorted. "It's just sex."

"You're right," I said. "I am being overly dramatic. It's just that I've had a bit of an epiphany. Tell you sister it's been fun, but not to bother trying to get in contact with me. I'm done with her. You too."

"You're serious," she said in realization.

I smiled sadly and walked to my car and got in. I drove off without another word.

***

"How's the divorce going?" I asked.

"Shut up and make me cum!" Denise cried. "I need it bad! That bastard Bob has a much better lawyer than you did!"

"Good for him!" I grunted as I continued to ride Denise. She was lying on her back and I had her legs over my shoulders. Her large breasts where squished against her legs.

Okay, maybe some of you are confused. Yes, I said I was done with Denise, but could you turn away a woman who looks like her when she's standing at your front door with a long coat and nothing underneath? I couldn't. That's what happened to me two weeks after I left Denise to explain the truth to Bob. So I admit, I'm weak willed when it comes to my ex wife. The truth is that I always have been.

Denise came and I rolled her onto her side. I straddled one leg and bent the other at the knee. I pushed in slowly. For some reason the angle bothered Denise a little so I had to take my time and let her get used to it. I was looking at her face, judging when to start stroking harder. She smiled up at me.

"You know I love you," she said. I shook my head.

"You love the feel of my cock in your pussy," I replied. "You're not capable of true love."

"Fuck you!" she snapped, acting hurt.

"You first," I laughed and picked up the pace. Denise made to say something else, but my fucking silenced her.

The first time she told me that she loved me after her break up with Bob it was a bit of shock, but I thought it out carefully and realized what was going on. Denise just didn't like being single.

It wasn't long before my ex came again. I was close, but decided I wanted to watch her ride me for a change. I moved off of her and lay down on my back. I directed her to straddle my hips and it wasn't long before she was slowly bouncing on my cock. Denise had her hands resting on my chest and her heavy breasts hung invitingly. I reached up and cupped them.

"You always were a breast man," Denise said, smiling down at me lovingly. It made me uncomfortable.

"I still miss the way Lori let me fuck her tits," I said, trying to say something to wipe the expression off her face. I should have known better. It was a waste of time.

"My little sister would jump at the chance to be with you again," Denise smiled. "Give her a call. I don't mind."

"I won't sleep with a married woman," I said.

"You're sleeping with me," Denise smiled as she started bouncing faster.

"You're a slut!" I snapped angrily.

"So is my sister," she replied.

"Yes, but you're my slut!" I nearly growled as I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her down hard against me. Denise smile looked even more love filled.

"And I always will be," she promised. I knew I shouldn't believe her. She was a liar, but for some reason I did.

Denise leaned forward and rubbed her breasts against my face. I opened my mouth and nipped at them. She giggled until I finally caught one of her nipples. After that she was too busy gasping to laugh.

"I'm going to cum!" she cried.

I started fucking up into her pussy with hard short strokes. It was something new and my ex liked it a lot.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "I'm cumming!"

I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock. I didn't slow my pace. My hips blurred as she thrashed around on top of me. I finally came and Denise shivered through another orgasm. She lay totally spent afterward. I should have rolled her off of me, but the truth was that I liked the feel of her against me.

So okay, now you know the truth. My ex-wife is a lying slut. There are days I wish I could just accept her for what she is because in many ways we're perfect together, but it just goes against everything I was brought up to believe.

There are also days when I wish I could just walk away from Denise and never look back. I've actually thought about moving across country, but I know I'll never do it. For better or worse, I'm addicted to my ex-wife.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,295 Followers