Addicted to My Ex-Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Ex-wife, her divorce lawyer and a promise.
8.7k words
4.39
180.2k
117

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,295 Followers

"You remember Francine?" my ex-wife Denise asked as she ushered her divorce lawyer past me and into my house. What an unpleasant surprise!

"How could I forget?" I asked in reply. Francine smirked and I grit my teeth.

She was a tall thin brunette that might have been pretty if everything about her didn't scream 'uptight bitch'. She had her hair in a bun of all things and always wore conservative suits. He glasses weren't overly attractive, but added to her businesslike persona.

"We finally settled my divorce from Bob an hour ago," my ex said.

"Another sucker bites the dust," I sighed. "Are you two thinking about starting a business together? You hook the poor bastards and get them to marry you and Francine fleeces them for everything they have?"

"Oh my, you're in a bad mood today," Denise said, seemingly more concerned with my attitude than my words.

"I don't know why," I said sarcastically. "Here I am in my own house with my ex-wife and her divorce lawyer, who are both obviously ready to celebrate their victory over a guy who deserved better."

"You're kidding right?" Denise asked. "It wasn't that long ago that you hated Bob."

"That was when I thought he slept with you while we were married!" I snapped. "Like all of the others you had affairs with!"

"Alleged affairs," Francine said.

"Fuck you!" I retorted. The lawyer bitch just laughed, which made me even angrier. "Did you have fun robbing another poor bastard blind?"

"Not quite blind," Francine smiled. "He hired a better attorney then you did."

"But I made out in the end, thanks to Francine," Denise added. I looked at the two of them and released a long breath. I worked hard at getting control of my emotions for a few moments and then shook my head and grabbed my coat.

"I'd try and kick you both out, but it's never worked with Denise before and I don't have the energy," I said, moving toward the front door. "You two have fun. This is not my kind of celebration. It brings back too many bad memories."

"Hey!" Denise said in surprise. "Don't be that way!"

I left my house without another word and drove off angrily. Less than five minutes later there were flashing lights behind me. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw the cop car.

"What a fucking day!" I growled as I pulled over.

I was tempted to try and explain to the officer what happened and why I was so pissed off that I was speeding, but thought better of it. I didn't really want to admit that I let my ex-wife and her bitch divorce lawyer force me out of my own house. I'd sound like the looser I felt like.

I ended up at a movie theater. I figured that in my current mood the best thing I could do was sit in a dark place and not talk to anybody. I went to the first movie that was playing. It turned out to be a romantic comedy. It was pretty good, but something about the lead female character reminded me of Denise.

"How could she bring her divorce lawyer to my house?" I snapped aloud in the middle of the movie.

"Shh!" one of the women behind me said in annoyance. There was a group of three watching the movie and munching on popcorn and candy. I almost said something nasty, but thought better of it. There was no point in taking my anger out on them.

The movie ended and I started back toward my house. Instead, I found myself at a local bar where I had a couple of drinks and finally lost my bad mood. I bumped into an old friend and we reminisced. He was a childhood friend and we spoke about growing up. It was exactly what I needed. Nothing we spoke about had anything to do with Denise.

I was actually feeling pretty good when I finally returned home. I opened my front door and threw my coat on the coat rack. I went to my liquor cabinet to poor myself one last drink for the night. It was already opened and a bottle of my ex's favorite wine was missing. Instead of getting mad, I just laughed. Denise was Denise.

I poured myself a drink and walked into my bedroom. I wasn't really tired yet, but I thought it would be nice to relax on my bed and maybe catch a ballgame. I put on the television and started undressing.

"Are you out there?" I heard my ex-wife's voice cry from my bathroom. I shook my head. I should have guessed that she'd still be here.

"How's the hot tub?" I called back.

Denise loved my hot tub. We'd had a lot of fun together in it. I decided to forgive her for inviting her bitch divorce lawyer over. I was slightly buzzed and suddenly horny. Besides, I knew exactly how good Denise looked laying in that tub waiting for me.

"Great!" she called back. "There's room for you."

"I'll be right there."

I finished striping my clothes and went into the bathroom with an eager smile. Don't ask me why, but I didn't expect what I found. In retrospect it was rather stupid of me. Denise was in the hot tub, but so was Francine. What was even more shocking was the fact that they were kissing.

"Oh wow!" I said intelligently.

"Surprise!" Denise joked.

For a moment my good mood wavered, but then I shrugged and laughed. My ex-wife was a lying slut and her divorce lawyer a nasty bitch, but right now they were also two naked women in my hot tub. Besides, for all of her faults, I still cared for Denise a lot more than I was willing to admit.

"Are you going to join us?" my ex asked.

"Of course," I replied, moving toward the tub. "What guy wouldn't love to get a chance to fuck his ex-wife and the bitch who helped her rob him blind?"

"What makes you think I'll let you have sex with me?" Francine asked.

"What makes you think you can stop me?" I retorted. "You're mine for the night. If you don't like that, then get out of my house right now."

I thought she might actually leave, but Francine didn't move. In fact, her eyes smoldered.

"Think you're man enough to take me?" she asked.

"Let's see," I replied, getting into the hot tub, grabbing her by the neck and kissing her roughly. Francine fought me, but she didn't try and leave the tub. I let her break away from me eventually and left her panting as I turned to Denise.

"Now this is a celebration!" she laughed.

"If you say so," I smiled, kissing my ex-wife. It was a passion filled kissed, but not nearly as rough because she didn't even pretend to fight me like Francine.

Denise leaned into me and brushed her large breasts against my chest. I pulled her close. My ex-wife felt good against my body. I felt a hand on my cock and it took a moment for me to realize it was Francine's.

"He really is big!" Francine said excitedly and she slowly stroked my cock under the water. I looked at her and shook my head. I would never have guessed someone who came across as such an uptight bitch could be so horny.

"I told you so!" Denise giggled.

I ignored their conversation and reached out to undo the bun in Francine's hair. She reached up and grabbed my hand.

"I don't want to get my hair wet," she said.

"Tough," I said, pulling the pins out of her hair. "I want to see what you look like with your hair down and your glasses off."

"Bastard!" Francine snapped. I shrugged and kept on pulling pins. She sighed a moment later and started helping. In the end I sat there watching her loosen her hair. She was no longer stroking my cock because she was using both hands to undo her bun, but I didn't mind. Denise's hand felt even better! She knew exactly what I liked.

"Sit up straight," I said when Francine was done releasing her hair. She surprised me by listening. I reached out and removed her glasses before looking at her and smiling. She was very attractive with her hair down and her glasses off. It didn't hurt that she had nicely shaped breasts.

"So, what do you think?" Denise asked. "Isn't she cute?"

"No," I replied. I saw Francine's look of disappointment, but she hid it quickly.

"You're no Adonis," my ex's divorce lawyer said. I didn't let her words bother me. Instead, I grabbed her chin gently and lifted.

"Francine," I said while looking into her eyes. "You're features are too classic to be cute. On the other hand, you are quite beautiful." I saw her expression warm considerably. I frowned. I said she was beautiful because it was the truth, but her smile of appreciation bothered me, so I added, "I can't wait to see how you look while having an orgasm."

"Think you can make that happen?" she asked challengingly.

"Oh, he can!" Denise laughed. "Multiple times!"

"Sit on the edge of the tub," I said to Francine.

She shifted up and I got a better look at her naked body. She was very slim and narrowly built, unlike Denise. Her breasts weren't nearly as large as my ex-wife's, but they were perfect for her built. It didn't hurt that her nipples were long and puffy.

"Very nice!" I said, causing Francine to smile sexily.

I was happy to see a thick thatch of dark hair between her legs. Denise didn't shave either. She had a small patch of soft blond hair. I don't have a hair fetish or anything, but I do prefer hair to none.

"Go ahead!" my ex-wife said excitedly. "I want to see that wicked tongue of yours drive her crazy!"

I shook my head and kissed Denise once more before shifting between Francine's legs. I grabbed one of my ex-wife's lawyer's knees in each hand and pushed them wide apart, exposing her center fully. A bit of pink peeked out and I leaned forward and brushed my tongue against it. Francine literally jumped and moaned.

"Think you're a little too tense?" I teased with a grin.

"Shut up and make me cum!" she snapped angrily in embarrassment. Instead of returning to her pussy, I reached up, grabbed her and pulled her back into the tub. She cried in surprise, "Hey!"

"What are you doing?" Denise asked, sounding disappointed. I guess my ex was a voyeur as well. It made sense. She was such a horny slut!

I ignored them both and roughly kissed Francine again. I also pinched one of her long nipples between to fingers.

"Ouch!" she cried, but her eyes were lust filled and she did nothing to seriously resist me. I continued to kiss her for a few minutes and play with her nipples. Afterward, I lifted her and moved her so that she was holding onto the ledge of the hot tub. This gave me perfect access to her ass and pussy from behind.

"I want you to use your tongue on me!" Francine cried as she tried to change position again. I held her steady. "Denise promised me that you would make me orgasm multiple times with your tongue alone!"

"I'm not in the mood," I shrugged, grabbing her narrow waist and lining my cock up with her opening. It wasn't quite true. I was always up for a tasty pussy. I just wasn't in the mood to give the bitch what she wanted.

"What's the rush?" Denise asked.

"No rush," I shrugged, looking my ex in the eyes and smiling slowly. "We have all night."

"Oh shit!" Denise said reading my expression. "Francine, you'd better hold on tight! Get ready for the fucking of your life!"

"Don't worry," I said to my ex. "It will be your turn next."

"I can't wait!" Denise cried excitedly, obviously fingering herself. "Actually, why don't you give Francine a breather? She doesn't know how to handle you when you're like this! I do."

"She'll learn," I shrugged. "Besides, right now I want to fuck the bitch who fucked me in the court room."

"Hey!" Francine said as she tried to shift out of my grasp again. "This isn't like I thought it was going to be. Let go of me! I'm out of here!"

"It's too late for that," I said, rubbing the head of my cock up and down her slit. "Besides, you don't really want to go. You're pussy is dripping!"

"I don't think..." she began, but I ignored her and pushed my cock into her pussy. She cried out and lost track of what she was saying.

Francine was tight and another day I might have taken my time to make it painless for her, but not today. Not with the woman who fleeced me during my divorce. Not with the bitch who laughed and joked about it later. I slammed my full length into her.

"Bastard!" she cried. My only answer was to stroke my cock in and out of her. She ranted at me for a while, but I continued to ignore her words as her pussy adjusted to my cock. It didn't take very long. I knew Francine was enjoying herself a couple of minutes later, but she still continued to bitch and moan.

"Do you want me to stop?" I finally asked, annoyed at her threats and whining. I also paused in my stroking. Francine looked over her shoulder at me and knew I was serious.

"No!" she cried a moment later, surprising herself and not me. "Don't stop!"

"Then shut the fuck up!" I snapped, slamming deep. "Fucking lawyers! Never know when to stop talking!"

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Denise asked Francine.

"Oh my God Denise!" the dark haired beauty replied. "His cock is so big!"

"And he knows how to use it!" my ex put in.

"Yes!" Francine cried, obviously in the throws of her first orgasm. I didn't even bother to slow my pace.

I continued to squeeze her narrow hips and slam in and out of her pussy. She was now resting her head on the ledge of the tub while she continuing to hang on. I picked up the pace a little and she groaned.

"I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum the next time you orgasm," I promised. "It should only be in a couple of minutes."

Francine didn't bother to deny it. In fact, she slipped one hand underneath herself and worked her clit.

"She wants to feel your cum inside of her!" Denise said excitedly. "Do it! Cum in her!"

"Kiss me!" I demanded of my ex, refusing to let go of Francine's hips as I slammed in and out of her. "Kiss me and I'll flood her pussy!"

Denise smiled sexily and first pulled her fingers from her pussy and slipped them into my mouth. I always loved the taste of my ex-wife. She then moved close and kissed me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and we shared a sloppy, passionate kiss.

"Now cum in her!" Denise demanded.

"Her first," I shrugged. My ex smiled and reached out. She took one of Francine's nipples in her hand and squeezed. The lawyer gasped out.

"That hurts!" she cried.

"You love it!" Denise said knowingly, squeezing even harder. Francine screamed and came for the second time. I stroked in and out of her a couple more times before slamming deep, grunting and letting loose.

We thrashed against each other for a couple of minutes before I was once again able to control myself. Afterward, instead of pulling out like she expected, I went back to fucking her, only slower now. My cock wasn't as hard as it was before, but it hadn't completely softened either.

"You have to stop!" Francine cried when she realized I didn't intend to pull out. "I'm spent!"

"Not yet," I insisted. "I still haven't paid you back for the fucking I took in court!"

"Aren't you tired?" she asked.

"Not when he's in this mood," Denise replied for me.

"How long can he keep this up?" my ex's lawyer asked her.

"I don't know. He doesn't get in this mood all that often. The last time I passed out before he was done," Denise replied, her excitement and desire obvious.

"I can't take much more!" Francine groaned a little while later after she came again.

"Sure you can," I insisted, wondering if it were true. She was collapsed on the ledge of the hot tub now.

"You know," Denise said. "You promised that I'd be next."

"And you will," I smiled. "Later."

"How about sooner instead?" she asked, moving next to Francine and shaking her ass invitingly. "She's not going anywhere and you're driving me crazy."

My ex-wife was a bigger woman than her lawyer. Her ass was larger and rounder, and her torso wider. Her long blond hair was quite a contrast to Francine's dark locks. The lawyer bitch was fun, but she wasn't Denise. I shifted over and grabbed hold of my ex's thick hips. She spread her legs wider to give me full access.

"Thank you!" Francine said to my wife.

"No, thank you!" Denise cried as I sunk the entire length of my cock into her. She sighed contently. Her reaction was both satisfying and annoying at the same time.

I slammed into my ex's pussy from behind so hard that my balls slapped against her clit as my hips ground against her ass cheeks.

"Again!" Denise cried. "Do it again!" So I did, again and again! I kept doing it until her orgasm hit. That didn't stop me. Her ass was pink from my slamming into her and she was rolling into her third orgasm when I finally pulled away from her.

My cock was rock hard and jutting out when I turned back toward Francine. She stared momentarily at my glistening cock as I took a step toward her. Her gaze shifted and she looked into my eyes.

"No fucking way!" she cried, obviously afraid at what she saw in my expression. Francine jumped out of the hot tub!

"Don't stop!" Denise gasped out as her body continued to shiver and shake. It was a bit delayed, but she couldn't speak at first. I ignored her and went after her lawyer.

"No!" Francine cried when I caught up to her.

"You've got to be kidding!" I nearly snarled as I grabbed her. She was halfway out the door to my bedroom, but I had her by her thin waist. I lifted her almost effortlessly and tossed her onto my bed. I followed her to the edge of the bed and looked down at her.

"I can't do it again!" she cried. "I'm already sore!"

I shook my head. The bitch hadn't said she didn't want to. All she said was that it hurt. I grabbed her by her neck and moved her toward my cock.

"Then don't," I shrugged. "Suck me instead!"

My ex-wife's lawyer, the woman who cost me my house and most of my savings, resisted at first, but I only had to rub my cock against her lips a few times before she relented and opened her mouth. I jammed half my cock in and she gagged. I relented a little. Francine grabbed my cock with both hands and worked it, letting a little more than the head into her mouth with each stroke.

"You can do better than that!" I growled, pushed a little deeper.

Francine looked up at me and I grabbed both sides of her head. Instead of fighting me like I expected, I felt her shift slightly and relax. She let go of my cock and let me fuck her face. Occasionally she choked when I went a little too deep, but Francine was holding my ass now and pulling me hard with every stroke.

"That looks so hot!" Denise said as she came out of the bathroom.

"Come over here!" I growled. "And lay on your back! Let you head fall off the edge of the bed."

Denise smiled and climbed onto the bed next to her lawyer. She did as I directed and looked up at me.

"Now what?" she asked, knowing full well what I was planning. I pulled away from Francine. She fought me, obviously not wanting me to stop, but I wanted to cum in Denise's mouth.

My ex opened her mouth wide when I moved in front of her. My cock slipped easily into her mouth. I kept pushing until I met resistance and then pulled out.

"If you don't do better than that, I'll go back to Francine!" I threatened.

Denise grabbed the back of my thigh and pulled me deep. I kept going until I met resistance again. Denise pulled on my thighs and I felt my cock slip even deeper. I thought she'd had enough, but she obviously didn't agree. I could actually see my cock expand her throat as it entered.

"Holy shit!" Francine said when she saw my balls bury my ex's nose. "She took the whole thing!"

"That's a good slut!" I said, pulling out and letting her get a breath before pushing back in. Denise just moaned.

I grabbed Francine's elbow and lifted her until she was facing me. Her dark eyes were filled with her desire. I reached under her and played with her clit. She gasped and then kissed me. Her tongue darted into my mouth.

"Francine, Denise is doing so well, that I think she deserves a reward," I said, pushing the lawyer way from me. "Go to the other side of the bed and lick her."

"I can't do that!" Francine cried. "I'm not a lesbian!"

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,295 Followers