Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course Joyce and I had many questions, all of which Parker deflected. "It's a good thing – just meet me and all will be revealed," he finally responded with a hearty laugh.

When Joyce and I entered conference room 3C fifty eight minutes later I was shocked to see Brenda and Stan sitting there. When Brenda saw me her eyes showed as much fear as my brain and heart felt. Stan and Joyce were all bubbly to see each other, while Brenda and I eschewed body contact and tried unsuccessfully to act normal. We engaged in some small talk – mostly carried by Stan and Joyce since both Brenda and I had "deer in the headlights" looks on our faces, until mercifully we heard Parker's laugh as he was coming toward the room.

If I was flabbergasted on seeing Brenda, it was mild compared to what I felt when I saw Parker – our youngest – walking into the room holding hands with Serena – Brenda's youngest. They both had shit-eating grins on their faces.

Both Brenda and I remained silent as Stan, Joyce, Parker and Serena jabbered away. After many rounds of "no kidding," "how nice," and other euphemisms, Parker got down to brass tacks in answering a question from Joyce about how they first got together.

"It was love at first site at the barbeque Stan and Brenda hosted last summer," Parker said. "We have been dating since and first got intimate during the weekend when I was supposedly going to the beach, and Serena was supposedly going to a friend's lake house."

The thought that immediately passed through my mind was "Shit – Parker was laying pipe in Serena at the same time that I was laying pipe in her mother." I gulped and I know that I turned red – Brenda sure did. Then Parker continued

"Serena and I have jobs this summer at the University and are going to share an apartment not just this summer but for the rest of college, with the idea of getting married after we graduate – or maybe even before our senior years if we can't wait."

The lustful and loving looks that Parker and Serena exchanged led me to believe that they might not be able to wait. "Oh, shit – Brenda may end up as my in-law," I inwardly groaned. I could see a scared look on Brenda's face.

"But at least we'll be careful – more than I can say for Kiera and Dylan," Serena laughed.

As that little pearl was bouncing through my brain and turning it into a pretzel, Dylan and Kiera walked into the room hand-in-hand.

After more chit chat, with Brenda and me in more shock, Joyce asked the same question she had asked Parker. "So how did you two get together?"

"We felt an attraction at the barbeque where we first met," Kiera responded, "although it wasn't exactly love at first site like with Parker and Serena. However, after our first date, we knew that we had a connection, and that quickly matured into love and lust."

"We first became intimate on the same trip that Parker and Serena did," Dylan said with a smile, "when I was supposed to be at the beach and Kiera at a lake house."

"Shit – both of my sons were laying pipe in both of Brenda's daughters at the same time that I was laying pipe in her," I inwardly groaned while Brenda turned a shade of purple that I didn't know that a human could.

Then the coup de grace!

"Dylan and I are getting married in two weeks – we want just a simple ceremony with family and friends. We both have jobs in our home town and an apartment only two miles from Mom and Dad and only four miles from you Joyce and Brian," Kiera smiled, first looking at her parents, and then at Joyce and me.

"Why the rush?" Joyce asked.

"We're six weeks pregnant," Kiera giggled as Dylan gave her a kiss on the cheek and squeezed her hand.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Brenda faint and Stan catch her. I was basically catatonic. The question "How in the Hell am I going to keep from fucking Brenda when we are in-laws and have a common grandchild?" kept caroming through my brain. Of course I had no answer, and I doubted that even Dr. Meg Sheehan could help us with that one, especially since it was obviously fated biology. If my sons who looked and acted just like me were head-over-heels in lust with Brenda's daughters, who looked and acted just like her, what chance did I have resisting Brenda?

Shit!