Adele's Problem

Story Info
Her problem suddenly became mine.
1.8k words
4.25
278.1k
72
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at the pile on the table in front of me and wondered just where the habit had come from and how I'd gotten started doing it. I always peel the labels off of my beer bottles. I had been sitting there for over an hour and a half waiting for my stepmother to show and the pile had grown. Adele had called me at work and had asked me to meet her for a drink. She said that she had something important that she needed to talk to me about and so far she had called me twice on her cell to tell me that she was running late, but that she was on the way.

Normally I won't sit around and wait for people who are late for meetings and appointments, but this time curiosity had me pinned to my chair. Adele and I did not get along - never had - and I didn't expect that we ever would. I did have to admit that I was as much to blame for the animosity as she was. After mom had died I thought dad had replaced her way too soon and so I was a little cold toward Adele when she moved in. On her part Adele was way too bossy for someone new to the household and to the two teenagers who lived there.

For some reason my sister Vickie had warmed to Adele right away, but Adele hadn't been there three days before she was telling me what to do and how to do it. That is something that you just don't do to a naturally rebellious teenager who is still grieving over the loss of his mother. And it had never gotten any better.

I went to college on a football scholarship and I had hardly ever gone back home. Spring Break, the holidays, summer vacation were all spent some place else and if my dad wanted to see me he had to come and visit me because I wouldn't go home if Adele was there. He would visit and try to mend fences, "It was just as hard for Adele to come into that situation as it was for you to have her there. She means well, and she tries hard. Try and meet her halfway." He never did understand that there were two problems - Adele, and the fact that I had never forgiven him for his obscene (to me anyway) quickness in replacing mom.

I graduated, got a job, met a girl and got married and, more to please Sandra than for any other reason, I made an effort to maintain family ties with dad and Adele. It wasn't all that hard since I didn't live with them anymore, but Adele and I never managed to get past an armed truce. And now, out of the blue, she wanted to meet me for a drink.

I saw her come in the front door of the bar and I noticed every male head in the place turn to look at her and appreciate her beauty. I didn't like her much, but I am not blind. Looking at her it was easy to see why my father had gone after her. Even at forty-three she had the nice tight look of a girl twenty years younger. She keeps that look with daily sessions on the Stairmaster down in the basement and with five mile runs three days a week. In spite of myself I felt my cock twitch as she walked toward the table. I stood up as she reached my table and she offered me her hand.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet me here and I'm sorry to be so late. There was something that I needed to get done before meeting you and the person I had to see was himself late."

She sat down and I asked her what she was drinking and she said, "Scotch on the rocks, Dewar's if they have it." I got up to get it and when I got back to the table she was taking a large envelope out of her purse and setting it on the table. She took a sip of her drink, set the glass down and cut right to the chase.

"I have a major problem and I'm trying to figure out what to do about it. Frankly, I did not realize that it was also your problem until yesterday."

"My problem too?"

"Yes. Before I go into it I need to clear the decks so to speak. First off I know you don't like me and it may surprise you to know that I completely understand it, but your father was the best thing to ever happen to me and I wasn't going to let him get away. I was not going to wait around a year or two and take the chance that he might find someone else. I am not now, nor will I ever apologize for that. Next, you need to understand that I love your father wholly and completely and regardless of what happens I have no intention of losing him to someone else or of tossing his worthless ass out on the street."

Adele saw the look that came over my face and said, "Yes, I just said in the same sentence that I love your father and that he is worthless. That brings me to our problem. Your father is having an affair."

"How is my father having an affair my problem?"

"He is having the affair with Sandra."

"What? You must be joking."

"I wish I was."

She slid the brown envelope over to me. "The reason I am so late is that I had to meet the private detective I hired so I could pick up these. They are really quite explicit. He had to bribe quite a few people to get the cameras in place to get these images."

I opened the envelope and took out several eight by ten prints. Adele was right - they were very explicit. Sandra on her knees with a cock in her mouth, Sandra on her knees with a cock in her ass and Sandra in fourteen other positions with a cock in one hole or another and in each case the cock was attached to my father. I was stunned. Sandra cheating on me! Why? When?

"How long has this been going on?"

"I don't know. I only became aware that he was up to something three weeks ago when I found a condom in his pocket while doing the laundry. He doesn't need them with me because I had a hysterectomy six years ago. I didn't say anything to him at the time, but it ate away at me and so I hired a detective to find out what was going on. I didn't know he was seeing Sandra until I got the detective's report last night. He followed Sandra home from the hotel and when he gave me her name and address it was the first I knew that it was your wife."

She watched my face for several seconds and then said, "You had no idea? She gave you no reason to suspect anything?"

I shook my head, "None. I'm not even aware of there being a problem between us that would cause her to have an affair with anyone, let alone dad."

"Yes, well, he is or rather, they are. The reason I asked you to meet me here was so we can discuss what will happen next."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, before yesterday when I found out that my problem was also your problem, I had already decided on a course of action. I did not intend to let your father know directly that I knew. Instead I was going to repay him in kind and let him find out. Then I was going to fuck up his extracurricular love life in a way that would make him feel guilty as hell. That is, that is what I was going to do until I found out that it was Sandra."

"What were you going to do?"

"Take on several lovers, get them to leave a few love bites in strategic places, wait until your father noticed them and said something and then drop the photos on him. Then I was going to find a way to set up the bimbo he was fucking and get her thrown in jail for a year or so. Your father would know I did it and why and he would have felt guilty as hell for causing it to happen and he would have made certain that it never happened again. I can't do that now, at least not the second part anyway."

"Why not?"

"Because dummy, it would affect you and even though you hate my guts you are still family and I don't fuck over family - unless of course they fuck over me first. So the question now is, what do we do?"

She was a fucking animal in bed. She screamed and hollered, begged and pleaded. Her heels drummed on the backs of my legs so hard that I suspected that they would be bruised when we left the hotel. She spread the photos out on the floor and we re-enacted each and every one. If Sandra took it in the ass, so did Adele; Sandra sucked cock and so did Adele. She was insatiable and as fast as I came and lost my hard on Adele went to work to get me another one. Finally I was beat. I just could not get it up again no matter how hard Adele tried.

The plan had been to split the pictures, take a room, make love, mark each other and then go home. When our spouses commented on the love bites we would drop the photos on them and say, "If it is good enough for you, it's good enough for me" and then go from there. But about an hour into things when I went to give Adele a hickey on her breast she cried out, "No, no, don't, not yet, not yet." I wondered why she was departing from the plan. I can be a little on the dense side sometimes, but it was not until I was plowing her tight asshole that I realized that if we marked each other it would be over as soon as the marks were noticed. Unmarked we could do it again, and again and again. After we had dressed Adele gathered up the photos and put them back in her purse.

"We don't need to split them just yet, do we? At least not for a little while?"

"Maybe not ever" I said as I took her in my arms and kissed her, "Maybe not ever."