Adelle's Girls: Cleo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn honey, I can't get enough of you," Andrew murmured before gently sucking on her clit, his tongue dancing on her pearl, his hands gripping her plump butt tightly.

"Oh fuck Andrew," Cleo gasped, pushing up with her hands and pressing back against his sucking mouth. Andrew stepped up his attack, slipping a thick finger into her pussy as she began to thrust back against his face. Cleo groaned at this invasion, feeling his thick digit spreading her open. "Andrew, baby... One more," she murmured, biting her lip. Andrew was about to slip a second finger in her pussy, but instead traced a wet digit to her anus and pressed against the tight hole. "Mm, yes baby, please."

Cleo could feel an orgasm building in her belly as Andrew fucked her pussy and ass, his thick fingers spreading her deliciously. Looking down at Andrew's thick, heavy cock laying against his belly, Cleo quickly swooped down and sucked it into her mouth, her nose touching his sack as she took him deep in her throat. Andrew grunted in surprise, but he wouldn't be denied, his sucking mouth and fucking fingers speeding up. Cleo moaned around his fat cock, she could feel her orgasm racing up from her toes. She pulled completely off his cock, breathing hard as her fist pumped furiously on his thick shaft.

"Oh god, oh god!" she moaned out, her whole body shaking as she felt herself clamping down onto Andrew's thrusting fingers. She still gripped his cock hard, hanging onto it for dear life as she felt herself coiling up for a huge orgasm. "Andrew, honey, I... OH!" She screamed out as felt herself come apart, collapsing against his body as she came hard. Andrew gave her no respite, his tongue furious on her clit as his fingers plunged deep into her. Cleo moaned over and over as the just kept cumming, her juices gushing into Andrew's sucking mouth. With one final massive contraction, Cleo flopped away from Andrew, rolling into a ball beside him on the bed.

"You okay babe?" Andrew asked, smiling, as he moved to her side. She was shivering, hugging her legs to her chest, and Andrew could see tears in her eyes.

"I'm alright. Just... Whew! Just give me a second," she said quietly, wiping at her eyes. She shook her head, trying to clear out the cobwebs. Looking at Andrew, she couldn't help but giggle. "God I soaked you."

"I don't mind," Andrew said, smiling wide. "You let me, I'll keep doing that forever." Andrew touched her cheek tenderly, wiping her tears away. "So... What does the birthday girl want now?" Cleo laughed, then struck a contemplative pose as she sat up on the bed,

"Hm... It may be a little boring, but could you please fuck me cross-eyed?" she asked as she lay back against the pillows, spreading her legs wide. "Andrew? Could you please get on top of me and fuck my little pussy till I scream? I need it, I need you in me," she pleaded, spreading her wet pussy wide.

Andrew's face was terribly serious as he crawled towards her, gripping one leg and pulling Cleo until she was under him. He lowered himself gently on top of her, his hard cock lying along her wet pussy.

"Is that all I can do for you, love?" he asked quietly, pressing gently against her slit.

"Well... For now, all I want in the world is your cock pounding my pussy," she murmured, reaching down and placing him at her entrance. She pulled him against her, but Andrew resisted, pushing his fat cockhead through her wet folds to tease her clit. "Mm, oh baby don't tease me, I ne-oh!" Cleo gasped as Andrew relented, thrusting deep into her gripping cunt.

"Is that what you wanted baby? Maybe I should have wrapped a bow around my cock for you," he murmured as he pressed deeper, not stopping till his balls rested against her ass. Cleo giggles gave way to a harsh gasp, wrapping her legs around Andrew's thrusting hips.

"Mm, darling," Cleo gasped as Andrew slowly began to pump in her. Cleo looked up at Andrew and was caught off guard by the raw emotion in his eyes. She saw longing, affection and lust in those eyes, and it shook her a little to see Andrew look at her that way. When Andrew leaned down to kiss her, Cleo relaxed against him, moaning as his lips consumed hers.

They stayed like that for what felt like hours, Andrew rocking against her again and again as Cleo moaned and shivered beneath him. Cleo could feel herself opening to him, her pussy flooding over his thrusting cock as he pumped inside her. Each thrust in spread her deliciously, opening her up like nothing else she'd ever felt. And each pull out left her feeling so empty, her pussy yearning for his thrusting cock. When Andrew began kissing along the edge of her ear, she shivered, feeling another orgasm building in her belly. If Andrew heard her gasps, he didn't show it, keeping his pace slow and steady, as Cleo began to shiver and thrash underneath him.

"Andrew! Oh fuck, god, fuck me, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she screamed, her whole body quivering as she came hard on his thrusting cock. "Fuck! Faster, fuck me faster!" Cleo moaned, her arms and legs gripping him tightly to her. But Andrew maintained his easy pace, ignoring her pleas. As her orgasm waned, Cleo growled in frustration.

"Sorry darling, but you did ask me to fuck you cross-eyed," Andrew whispered, grinning. Cleo gasped beneath him, the aftershocks of her orgasm still shivering through her. Her legs slowly relaxed, slipping back to the bed as she practically melted under Andrew's assault. Glancing down her belly, she could see Andrew's cock gleaming with her cream as it slowly pumped in and out of her. She relaxed back against the bed, already feeling another orgasm growing in her belly.

Andrew was relentless, maintaining his glacial pace despite Cleo's desperate pleading that he pound away at her. Through two more panting, screeching orgasms he pounded into her, until Cleo was convinced her brains had been literally fucked out of her head. Her fingers and toes were tingling, the bed under her butt was practically soaked through, and Andrew had yet to show any sign of flagging.

"Andrew, fuck, please, I... I can't take any more," she groaned. She gripped him with her thighs, trying to pull him in tighter. "Fuck me, pound into me baby." Andrew finally relented, his hips picking up speed, Cleo's heels urging him on. "Unh, unh, unh, oh baby fuck me, fuck me hard love please."

"Cleo baby, fuck," Andrew groaned, Cleo's tight cunt gripping him as he pounded into her. Pausing for a moment, he took her thighs in his hands, pushing her legs up to his shoulders. Leaning over her, Cleo was practically bent double as he resumed his thrusts. Cleo cried out as Andrew's thick cock slammed straight to her core. Gone were the slow teasing thrusts of the past hour: Andrew was fucking her like a jackhammer, his cock slamming deep in her repeatedly.

"Andrew! Fuck, fuck, fuck me!" Cleo screamed out, her voice hoarse. He was going so deep in her, bumping her cervix again and again. "Oh god, honey I'm... I'm gonna cum again baby. Cum in me, fucking pump me full, oh fuck!!"

Andrew's only response was grunting as he pounded deeply into her flooding pussy. He thrust once, twice, three times before collapsing against her, shivering as he exploded inside her gripping pussy. Feeling his cum pump into her set Cleo off, her pussy gripping Andrew's throbbing cock. Cleo cried out, shivering, tears streaming down her cheeks as she came hard, her fingers digging into Andrews shoulders as he throbbed again and again inside of her. Finally relaxing, Andrew slumped against her, breathing deeply.

"Cleo, Jesus," Andrew murmured, untangling Cleo's thighs from his shoulders and moving to lie beside her.

"Fucking hell," she said quietly, shifting around to get out of the enormous wet spot beneath her. Andrew scooted over to make room for her, pulling her close to his chest as he lay back against the pillows. Andrew pulled her close for a kiss, Cleo melting against him as he kissed her tenderly. They stayed like that for a few quiet minutes, kissing softly as their heartbeats slowed.

"Is the birthday girl happy?" Andrew asked, smiling.

"I'm getting there," Cleo said, grinning wryly. Cleo looked down at his cock, still mostly hard, streaked with his cum and her cream. Reaching down slowly, she gripped his slimy cock and gave it a firm squeeze.

"Don't tell me you want more?" Andrew asked, smiling despite himself. In lieu of a response, Cleo scooted around until she was laying across his tummy, facing his thick cock. Puling it to her mouth, she sucked his fat head into her mouth, tasting their mixed juices all over him. "Cleo, hon, you don't have to-" Cleo shushed him before quickly pulling him back into her sucking mouth.

"I'm still the birthday girl," she said, pulling his now solid cock from her mouth and stroking it firmly. "I... I just want you again and again tonight." Cleo could imagine Andrew's eyes widening, but she could feel his cock throb with a renewed hardness.

"Really?" he asked, his hand sliding up her thigh. Andrew reached her pussy, slipping a pair of thick fingers into her slick opening.

"Uh-hm," Cleo said around a mouthful of cock. Hearing Sheila talk about fucking Andrew and feeling his cum leaking out of her every hole had left Cleo feeling... Jealous. And horny. She wanted to fuck this man every which way tonight, leave him nothing but a shivering shell of a man. And if she got fucked brain-dead at the same time, so be it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unh, unh, unh," Cleo moaned with each thrust, her hands gripping the sheets tightly. Andrew knelt behind her, his thick cock spreading her ass, his balls slapping against her wet, open pussy with each thrust. He leaned over her to bury his face in her hair, kissing her neck hungrily as she crumpled beneath him on the bed.

"Christ, Cleo, you're so fucking tight on me," he grunted, grinding against her plump butt. Cleo reached back and filled a hand with his hair, turning her head kissing him hungrily.

"Andrew, fuck, Jesus," Cleo groaned, crying out with each deep thrust.

It was almost four in the morning and it was their third bout. After their first furious coupling, Cleo had given Andrew the longest, teasingest blowjob he'd ever gotten in his life. If Cleo was a blowjob artist, than this was her masterpiece. She licked, bit, nibbled, and sucked him deep, using every trick she knew. When Andrew's groans would turn frantic, she would back off, teasing him mercilessly. When she finally finished him off, it was with a frantic sucking coupled with a pumping fist on his slick shaft. Andrew was reduced to a shivering, twitching mess as he pumped blast after blast of cum into her sucking mouth. Andrew managed to stay conscious long enough to thank her for the most amazing orgasm of his life, drifting off immediately after. Cleo curled up beside him on the bed and joined him in sleep.

It was Andrew's mouth at her breasts that woke her. Things progressed quickly from there, and before Cleo knew it she was holding her cheeks open as Andrew's tongue invaded her tight ass. His teasing tongue drove her crazy and soon she was begging him to pound her ass till she screamed. And she hadn't thought it was possible, but it felt even better than the first time.

"Andrew, I... I never thought I'd lo-AH!" Cleo gasped as Andrew slipped a hand to her moist pussy, rubbing her clit gently.

"Never thought you'd what baby?"

"I, unh... I never thought I'd love a cock in my ass," she groaned, burying her head in the pillow, feeling the huge knot of an enormous orgasm forming in her belly.

"You love it? You love my cock pounding into your tight little ass?"

Cleo nodded frantically. "Fuck yes. God... What have you done to me?" Cleo groaned. Andrew chuckled softly in response, his hips picking up speed as he pounded her ass. Cleo slumped to the bed, pushing her ass up against his pounding thrusts. "Ah! Andrew, fuck, I'm cumming, oh god..." Cleo muttered as she felt her whole body tense up, squeezing down on the huge thrusting cock in her ass.

Andrew grunted as he felt her tightening up around him. His hips slowed, going from a deep pounding fuck to a slow plumbing of her ass, thrusting his full length slowly in before slowly pulling his whole length out. The change in speed set Cleo off even more as she felt every bump and vein drag in and out of her sensitive hole. Cleo groaned out, his slowed strokes putting her orgasm just out of her reach.

"No, fuck, fuck me! Pound me, please, Andrew," Cleo pleaded, desperately trying to push back against him. Andrew said nothing, his mouth sucking at her throat as he ignored her pleas and, if anything, slowed his thrusts even more. Cleo groaned in frustration, but as Andrew continued to slowly fuck her, she could feel her delayed orgasm slowly building in her belly, even stronger than before, a tight ball of heat that each thrust seemed to make grow a little bigger, a little tighter. "Oh... Oh god..."

"Gonna cum baby? Gonna cum with my cock in your ass?" Andrew grunted against her throat, his hand a blur over her clit. Cleo was beyond responding, only crying out as she felt her orgasm crashing over her. As he felt her shaking in orgasm beneath him, Andrew went into overdrive, pounding into her ass fast and hard.

"Unh! Ah! Fuck! Fuck me, fuck me!" Cleo gasped out as she came over and over. She'd never felt anything like this in her life, it was like her ass was wired directly to her clit and both were wired directly to her brain. Every thrust of his cock was another explosion of pleasure, her ass clenching desperately at him while her pussy flooded with juice, rivulets dripping along her thighs to the soaked bed below them. "Ah-Andrew, I... I can't take much... Cum, please, oh god..."

Andrew growled into her throat, his hips slamming against her, grinding into her gripping ass. Cleo could feel him swelling as he jetted repeatedly into her gripping ass. Cleo gasped at the explosion of heat in her belly, collapsing against the bed as Andrew's cock throbbed again and again in her bowels. Andrew slumped against her in slow motion, his hard chest pressed against her sweaty back.

"Mfh, honey, your squishing me," Cleo murmured, turning her head to suck in a deep breath of cool air. Andrew managed to roll off of her, gently pulling himself from her gripping butt. Cleo still lay perfectly still. In fact, she didn't think she'd ever be able to move again. "Fuck. I think you've broken me. I can't feel my toes."

"They're still there, don't worry," Andrew said, smiling. He went to the bathroom and Cleo listened as he used the toilet and washed up. He returned shortly with a warm wet towel, cleaning her butt gently and wiping her thighs clean. "You okay babe?" he asked, but looking up he laughed when he saw that she had drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Andrew said as he set down a glass of orange juice on the end table. "I got room service while waiting for you to return to the living. Pancakes?"

"Yes please," Cleo said quietly, pulling herself upright. "What time is it?"

"Quarter past ten," he said, bringing over a plate of pancakes and bacon. "You okay? Your voice sounds terrible."

Cleo cleared her throat, taking a gulp of OJ before trying again. "I think it's from a whole night of screaming 'fuck me fuck me.'"

"Ah," Andrew noted with a smile. "Well, uh, sorry then."

"Don't you dare fucking apologize," Cleo said firmly before taking a giant forkful of pancake. "I couldn't imagine a nicer way to end a birthday than being fucked senseless. Thank you."

"Oh don't mention it," Andrew said with mock modesty. He pulled a chair closer to the bed and sat down, his mood suddenly serious. "Cleo, I need to speak with you about something."

"Oh? Something wrong?" Cleo's guard was immediately up.

"Uh, no, nothing's wrong. It's just... Well, the EBT merger that I've been working on these past few weeks? Well, apparently I made enough of an impression with Cravath that they made me an offer to come on as in-house. Jump straight to senior associate, signing bonus, fast track to partner within the year."

"Oh wow! That's... That's great! Congratulations," Cleo said, outwardly happy but still internally cautious.

"Thanks... I mean, they really didn't give me any choice. They're even paying my rent for a year. How could I refuse?"

"So you're moving to New York?"

"Yeah. I've lined a place up just a few blocks from here actually. And I, um... I'd like to see you."

"Oh, okay... I don't know if my body will be able to handle seeing you more often. I need the month to recover!" Cleo said, laughing.

"That's not what I mean," Andrew said, moving to sit beside her on the bed. "I want to see you. To date you. To have you over for dinner and to take you out dancing. To go over to your place and stay with you. I..." Andrew faltered but then pressed ahead in a rush. "Cleo, you're the most amazing woman I've ever been with. Smart, funny, beautiful... You, god, you just drip sex and you don't even realize it."

"I... I don't know what to say," Cleo said, quickly slipping out of bed and standing, putting the enormous bed between them. Realizing she was standing there naked, she quickly grabbed her clothes and started to put them on. "Andrew I... This is so sudden."

"I know, I know and I'm sorry. I... I had been telling myself that it was just an infatuation, but I... Hon, I can't explain it. I just... I think about you. I count the days between my trips to New York. The first time we were together, it was incredible. You're so different from..."

"From your other whores?" Cleo asked, her voice hard. Andrew locked eyes with her, but then his head dropped in apparent defeat. "I'm sorry, that just came out. Bu-"

"But it's true, yes," he said quietly. "I can't help how we met, but I can't ignore how I feel." His eyes snapped to hers, challenging. "Tell me you don't feel anything for me. Cleo, we've got something here and I want to try and-"

"No," Cleo said firmly, squaring off against him. Her mind was working a million miles an hour, trying to come to terms with this unexpected development. She liked Andrew, she could admit that, but one of the things she liked about the relationship was the easy compartment she could put him in. He wasn't her boyfriend, he was her client. That was her touchstone, the fact that kept her grounded through this whole crazy adventure. All this time she had worried about developing feelings for him, but meanwhile he had been the one catching feelings. Weren't men supposed to be the unfeeling jerks? Cleo came to a decision and straightened imperceptibly.

"Andrew I... I like you, I do, but I can't do this. I can't. I... You're twice my age! We hardly know each other! And what about my job? You think Adelle would let me date a client? I just... I'm sorry," she finished, pulling her shoes on and heading for the door. Her hand on the knob, she paused. "I don't think you should book me again."

Andrew sat on the bed looking quite defeated. "Alright. Wait, here," he said, taking her gifts from the night before and handing them to her. "I bought them for you and I want you to have them," he said quietly before she could object. Standing close he towered over her, looking at her with so much unguarded sadness it broke her heart. "I... I'm sorry Cleo."

"I'm sorry too," she said quietly as she quickly stepped forward to kiss his cheek before she slipped out of the room. She walked quickly to the elevator, her heart pounding in her chest. She was able to hold herself together until the doors closed, but as soon as they clicked shut she could feel the tears streaming down her cheeks.

*

Thanks for reading. I'm a bit torn about where to go from here, I'd love to hear what everyone thinks. Voting and comments are greatly appreciated!

12