Aditi's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone else would have given Dev a dirty glance for grabbing the seat which rightly should have been his, but this construction worker seemed resigned to his fate and continued staring out of the window. Aditi maneuvered herself in to position and she was now standing right behind the construction worker, next to where Dev was seated. As the bus braked she bumped in to him gently. The worker turned and noticing a lady standing next to him in the crowded bus, moved half a step away.

The bus had barely begun to move when someone from behind rushed forward desperately shouting that he had to get off. The driver braked and Aditi moved forward to again bump in to the construction worker. This time she softly whispered 'sorry' and smiled at him. But when the bus braked again, she pressed herself fully against the guy's back. This time she did not apologize nor step away. The worker did not look behind but the way he stood frozen, betrayed the fact that he was acutely aware of her touch. Dev was delighted!

As the bus lurched and moved forward over rumbling speed breakers, Aditi felt her booties shake and rub against the construction worker. The bus reached a major junction and a lot of passengers began to disembark. Though there were empty seats available now, the construction worker remained standing at the same spot and so did Aditi.

Their photographer seized this opportunity to occupy the aisle seat on the opposite side. Keeping his black camera bag on his lap, he unzipped it a bit to let a lens peep out. Keeping his hand inside the bag, he casually surveyed all that was happening around, ready to record any action.

Aditi couldn't justify standing so close to the construction worker so she took a step back. The guy turned and looked at her for the first time. He had big bushy eyebrows but soft brown eyes and Aditi's heart melted. The fact that her husband was sitting right there, gave her confidence. She lifted her hand and began toying with her shirt button. Dev, nodded his head in encouragement.

Smiling at the construction worker, she slowly began unbuttoning her shirt. The worker looked at her in amazement as she undid the first button. He quickened his furtive glances as she undid the second button and held his breath when she did the third. As her cleavage began to show, the worker swallowed hard then stepped closer trying to peep inside her shirt.

'A random act of kindness' Aditi said to herself, and undid her fourth button. The bulge of her fulsome melons was now clearly showing.

Just then the bus braked and Aditi's left breast popped right out of her shirt. She let herself be carried with the momentum in to the worker's willing arms. Aditi swayed and clung on to his arm, as the bus moved. The worker looked at her exposed breast in disbelief and then at her. Aditi smiled at him invitingly then looked away.

She pretended to be busy looking out of the bus window as the worker summoned up his courage and touched her gently. She did not try to stop him when he slowly began exploring her flesh and then cupped her exposed breast. As he squeezed and fondled her, Aditi looked around to see if anyone was watching.

Other passengers seemed oblivious to the drama being played out except Dev who had an intense expression on his face. Their cameraman across the aisle was fiddling with a bag on his lap and adjusting what appeared to be the lens of a camcorder. A blinking light indicated that it was recording her actions. Feeling a rush of adrenalin, she turned towards the camera and leaned away from the worker so that camera could clearly capture her exposed breast and the worker's hand squeezing & fondling her breast.

Suddenly she felt a hand slide up her legs under her skirt. She looked down startled, only to find Dev grinning as his hands stroked her thighs. The construction worker too noticed Dev's hand on Aditi's thigh and glared at him. But seeing her smile at Dev and not minding his feeling up her legs, he thought she was indeed a woman lusting for sex. Making best use of the opportunity he began to fondle and squeeze both her breasts. Just then two passengers in the seat ahead got up to get down. The worker quickly pulled Aditi out of Dev's reach in to the just vacated seat. He guided her in to the window seat and took the aisle seat himself, wrapping his arm around her possessively to deny any access to Dev.

The worker didn't notice that the cameraman had also moved a seat ahead across the aisle, the camcorder bag on his lap, ready to capture action.

The bus started moving again and the construction worker nudged Aditi hopefully. Aditi obliged by turning towards him and the photographer across the aisle. Her uncovered right breast bounced enticingly as the bus went over rumbling speed breakers. She took the worker's hand and placed it on her thigh. As he began pushing her skirt up she adjusted her weight allowing it to slide all the way back. Even as he watched nonplussed, she flicked opened her shirt and brazenly cupping her firm breasts, offered them to him.

The construction worker swallowed hard not believing his luck. For a few seconds he just stared at Aditi's voluptuous figure. Then suddenly he buried his face in her chest, rubbing, licking and suckling her melons. Aditi winked at Dev as he peered over the headrest of the seat behind to watch. Noticing that the cameraman was having to lean forward to catch the action, she adjusted her position guiding the worker deftly, so that the camera had a clear unobstructed view of the construction worker feasting on her breasts.

The cameraman gave her a discreet thumbs-up and went back to lapping up all the action in his camera. Aditi glanced around to see if someone else was watching. But everyone seemed to be minding their own business. She let the worker suckle her melons aggressively and when he came up for air Aditi opened her legs to show him her glistening pussy. She took the worker's hand and guided his fingers in to her wet pussy.

Aditi posed for the camera thrusting out her melons and biting her lips seductively, even as the worker massaged her glistening clit. She looked at her husband who was watching her intently. Lust for her was writ large on his face. She was getting rave looks from the hunky cameraman. Aditi could also see the sheer delight on the face of construction worker sucking her now. Aditi felt a powerful tempo building inside her and she suddenly realized that her husband's idea of turning her in to a sex-slut and having wild sex in public had in fact turned her in to a Sex-diva capable of bestowing unfathomable joy on her subjects. She gasped and exploded with a shudder.

Eyes half shut she looked at the Cameraman who had undoubtedly caught everything. She then looked at the worker who had just liberated her. She had never given head to a man before. Not even her husband. But without another word she unzipped the worker and taking his erect cock in her mouth started pleasuring him like she had never done to any one before. She could feel the pressure build and build until suddenly he burst his juices inside her with a moan. and

As salty flavor filled her mouth, she swallowed his cum and continued to work on him, licking and sucking every drop of juice till his manhood went limp. Lifting her head from his lap she gave him a kiss then pushed his member back in to his trouser and zipped him up. Both Dev and the cameraman were watching her unbelievingly. Neither had thought she would do this. Forget them even she herself would never have thought of going the whole hog! After all she was a happily married wife!!

The cameraman seemed to be gesturing, tapping the side of his chin. Was there something on her chin? She lifted a hand to her chin and felt something gluey. She then realized that it was the construction worker's cum, dripping down from the side of her lips. Wiping it off with her fore-finger, she smiled at the camera and licked the salty cum off her fingers, smacking her lips. She then buttoned up her shirt, covering her melons and pulled her skirt down decently covering her legs. She looked at the construction worker lying spent by her side and smiled at him pleased with her accomplishment.

The bus finally pulled in to its last stop, the Airport. As people began to get off Aditi tapped the construction worker who still seemed dazed. Reluctantly he got up to let her pass. Aditi brushed her lips against his and whispered, 'Thank You!' Then without looking back, she walked out of the bus. The worker stood there looking at her in disbelief, then slowly walked up to the exit and turned towards his construction site.

'So, how did I do?' asked Aditi as Dev and the cameraman caught up with her at the Airport café.

'Mind Blowing! You were simply mind blowing!' said the cameraman enthusiastically.

Dev glared at him and the cameraman realizing that he had spoken out of turn quickly apologized. 'Sorry, It's just that I have never shot anything so bold, live and impromptu like this before. Your wife. . . She was, I mean is . . . simply amazing!'

'Thanks! Coming from a professional cameraman, I think that's flattering, but what does my hubby think?'

'Unbelievable! I think you acted like a real slut there!'

'I'm sorry; I guess I got carried away. . .'

'No, no, no! You don't need apologize. Your mandate was to give happiness to a random stranger and you fulfilled that mandate beautifully! In fact, I have never seen you act like a slut so convincingly before.' Dev wrapped an arm around her possessively.

'Thanks!' Aditi grinned. 'So, I passed?'

'With flying colours!' beamed Dev and Aditi jumped with joy and hugged her husband.

12