Admiring the Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike would have been more nervous if he had time to think but he was faced with the sight of his neighbor with her full round ass staring up at him, and with her legs spread that furry crack was calling him. He moved up behind Mrs. Cox and rubbed the knob of his cock into the abyss before he felt her hand reached down and guide him.

"You can have my ass later, I promise" Mrs. Cox declared as she brought his tool to the dripping opening of her sex. "Fuck my pussy and don't hold back."

Mike had been trying to do just that but his inexperience and the thick bush had him fumbling until Mrs. Cox's hand came down and guided him. Mike leaned forward and as he felt his cock push into the tight channel he heard his neighbor cry out in what sounded like pain, but when he stopped she leaned back into him and made it clear what she wanted by taking him all in.

It wasn't pretty but more like some kind of savage mating ritual, and it didn't last long either. Long enough for Mike to drive Mrs. Cox and the table over so it was against the cabinets as he held her fleshy hips, thrusting into her hard while she kept screaming "Harder!" until suddenly he felt as if her pussy was going to crush his cock in a series of contractions.

This caused Mike to cum as well, and as his cock jumped and spurted inside his neighbor his body tingled from the toes on up until he went limp.

Mike looked down at the little bruises his hands had caused to her hips while he gripped them hard, and he started to apologize for hurting her as well as not lasting longer - had it been much more than a minute? - but Rita Cox was having none of it.

"Lasted long enough for me. So good - I needed that so bad," she said after straightening up and facing the lad. "Let's go to bed."

***

"Glad I didn't waste time making the bed," Rita said as she pulled Mike into the bedroom and fell into the bedding, and as she reclined and waited for Mike to join her she added, "Now we can make love."

Mike felt like he had been in some kind of whirlwind out in the kitchen, some unreal universe that seemed like more of a dream, but this was real.

There was Mrs. Cox, his neighbor for all these years, naked and on her back. Her huge breasts were still massive looking in that position as they rolled slightly on her chest, and then down below that solidly thick waist was a wide uneven triangle of black hair that was just as hairy as Mike had thought it would be. The hair grew wide and high, and there was even a trail of curls that went up from her bush towards her belly button.

In the middle of that jungle of hair was milky white seed that had oozed out of her pussy. That was HIS semen, Mike realized, and the way Mrs. Cox was beckoning him it was clear she wanted more of it.

"I was right about you liking hair, wasn't I?" Rita said as she parted her thighs and showed that the black curls even grew outside the delta and right up between her legs. "I could trim it some but..."

"No," Mike said with a grin as he shook his head while getting onto the bed. "I love it."

"And I love this big boy," Rita Cox said as she reached over and grabbed Mike's spent cock. "I may not be able to walk after you get done with me though - or so I hope. Damn, this is one fat cock."

Mike beamed with pride because he had always been afraid that he wasn't big enough since he was a bit less than 6" long hard and a lot of the other guys dicks in the locker room seemed longer than his, but judging by the way Mrs. Cox was acting both out in the kitchen and here, he started to feel better about himself.

"Let me see if I can fit this in my mouth," Mrs. Cox said as she leaned over, parting her lips and taking in the bulbous mushroom head, and although her mouth had to stretch to the limit she managed to get her lips down past the ridge of the bulbous knob and as far as she could.

"You ever get head before?" Mrs. Cox asked when she came up for air after a bit.

"Sort of," Mike replied, recalling when Ginny Miller made the effort, giving up after her teeth scraped him. "A girl tried but she ended up just licking it."

"It is like a lollipop," Mrs. Cox commented as she wiggled the slowly stiffening stub, slapping it on her cheek while she tried to loosen up her jaw by contorting her face. "A big fat all day sucker. "I meant that before - about my ass. I do want to you to take me anally - that is if you want to. Some guys like to just look."

"No - I mean - I'll do anything to you," Mike explained. "This is all new to me."

"Well why don't you get a better look at it," Mrs. Cox suggested as she maneuvered herself so she was straddling Mike's flushed face. "You know what rimming is?"

As Rita went back down on her neighbor's meaty monolith Mike looked up at Mrs. Cox's crotch. The semen was oozing out richly in this position even though her opening was not visible through the fur which grew right up her crotch and into the crack.

Mike's hands grabbed the meaty buttocks and spread them apart, and he didn't know what the term was but he figured it out, especially when Rita wiggled down onto his face. The crevice was tart as was the taste, but Mike hardly noticed as his tongue found the tiny orifice.

"OH!" Rita choked when she felt Mike's tongue hit the mark as most of his face was burrowed in between her buttocks. "That's it honey - eat my asshole. Damn that's so good."

Mike's voice was garbled which made his response inaudible, but there was no doubt that while he didn't know what he was doing Mrs. Cox was enjoying it and so was he judging by his stiffening tool.

Mike let out a squeal of his own when Mrs. Cox took his erection out of her mouth and spread his legs, letting her tongue slide down his balls and towards his anus.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Rita asked after she straightened up. "I'll do better later - couldn't reach well at that angle. Now where's that lube?"

Rita scrambled over to the night table like a crab, and after opening the shelf and frantically clawing threw the the stuff, found the half used tube of lube.

"You want to do the honors?" Rita asked, throwing the tube to Mike before he could answer, and as she got on all fours, her massive breasts swaying down to the sheets, she presented herself to him.

"Don't be shy - lube my ass up real good," Rita said as Mike fumbled with the tube, and after he found the puckered ring and poked his finger into the hot cavern she added. "No need to be gentle honey. Use two fingers - three if you can. Yeah!"

Mike thought that her anus was tight for just one finger, but after working that single digit in and out a bit he tried to force in his middle finger too without hurting her.

"Yeah!" Rita crowed, answering Mike's unasked question of whether it hurt or not, and after pushing his two thick fingers in as far as he could Rita called back, "You still hard babe? Good. Grease that horse cock of yours up and give it to me hard."

Mike squeezed lube on his hand and slid his fist up and down his stiff tool until it was slick, and then knee-walked up behind Mrs. Cox and pushed the fat knob into the abyss blindly. He found the slightly opened ring fairly quickly, but after getting the tip in his progress stopped.

"Push!" Rita cried out, her face down in the pillow and her legs spread, her plump ass up high. "Don't baby me. I want it! PUSH!"

Mike leaned forward as hard as he could, but could not get the thick ridge into the tight hole until Rita lurched backwards. Suddenly the head of Mike's weapon popped it, and then he lurched forward, impaling Rita with his whole cock before catching his balance.

Rita had screamed when the thick cock ripped into her long neglected orifice, but her mouth was full of pillow and muffled what might have been a blood curdling howl.

"Damn!" Rita gasped as she raised her upper body with her arms so she could rock back and forth. "Feels like a fist. That's it!"

Mike felt like the captain of a ship as he knelt behind Rita, his hands on her hips as he thrusted in and out of what was an incredibly hot and tight orifice. The bed was squeaking as he humped with short firm strokes, and the squeaking got louder and faster as he got into a rhythm. The headboard was banging into the wall but Rita didn't seem to care. All she wanted was more.

"Oh damn - so good - you like my ass honey?" Rita asked as the groaning of the bed frame got louder and the entire thing started swaying a bit, and after Mike said it was great she told him, "Don't worry about the bed babe. Just don't stop. Pull my hair if you want."

"Like this?" Mike asked as he reached out and seized a fistful of Rita's moist black scalp and gently tugged it, but she jerked her head away so the tug became a yank.

"Don't be such a gentleman," Rita snapped playfully. "Treat me rough. Talk dirty to me."

"Uh - I like my dick in your rear," Mike mumbled. "Feels good."

"You can do better than that," Rita told Mike as she pushed back hard and the clapping of their damp flesh got louder. "Get nasty. I love it."

"Your asshole feels so tight," Mike said tentatively, and when Rita voiced her approval he continued, "You like my fat cock in your hairy asshole?"

"YES!" Rita chirped. "That's it. Rip my ass up. Fuck me like an animal."

"Fuck!" Mike cried out as he hunched over on Mrs. Cox, his sweaty chest against her equally wet back, and as he wrapped her arms around Rita and tried to maul her swaying slippery jugs he screamed, "Gonna cum! Gonna cum in your ass!"

"Yes!" Rita exclaimed as she felt Mike's manhood jerk inside of her, and it was only after his warm seed coated her rectum and he cock was spent did the two of then sink down to the bedding.

"So good," Rita declared after Mike gingerly got off of her before he crushed her, and as she ran her hand over the boy's red cheek and added, "That was the absolute best. I hope you liked it half as much."

"It was incredible," Mike admitted. "I was afraid I was hurting you.'

"Nope, I'm fine. Sore but fine," Rita assured him. "I like it rough and I like the dirty talk too. Just playing - so don't worry about what you say. I liked that part about - I think you said something about your fat cock in my hairy asshole?"

Mike blushed even more as Rita giggled, and she kissed him before telling him, "Well, it's true. Your cock is fat and my asshole is hairy. I loved it. I'll bet you can think up even nastier things too."

"I'll try," Mike said.

"Speaking of nasty things, I think we need a shower," Rita declared. "Want to join me?"

"Sure," Mike said, and while the warm water ran out by the end because they took their time scrubbing each other's special places it was fun.

Drying was just as enjoyable, and after Mike dried Rita off thoroughly, even getting under her breasts as she lifted them for him, he got the same treatment.

"This big boy," Rita said after kneeling on the rug to dry Mike's turgid cock, and then directed the boy to turn around and bend over. "I bet by the time I get done drying you back here you cock will be hard again."

"OH!" Mike said after he bent over and clutched the sink while mentioning, "That's not drying."

Rita leaned back from where her face was buried, her hands spreading Mike's rock-hard ass cheeks apart, and asked, "Was that a complaint?"

"No ma'am," Mike chirped as Rita's tongue dipped back in, and after a minute or so Rita's hand came around the teen's hip and found what she was looking for."

"Told you," Rita announced as she spun Mike around to face her, the thick six inches standing straight at her, and as she grabbed the base of the shaft she explained, "My pussy was sore and my ass is destroyed, so this will have to do."

"Oh man," Mike groaned, running his hands though Rita's hair as her lips slid down the stiff dick almost all the way down, and although it took a while for him to cum again he finally did.

"There!" Rita said as she leaned back onto her heels and looked up at her young lover, his cum trickling out the sides of her mouth. "Now you've got my jaws aching - and don't you apologize either."

"I won't," Mike assured his neighbor.

"How about if I make us some lunch?" Rita suggested. "Unless you have somewhere to go that is."

"No, I'm right where I want to be," Mike said as he walked behind Mrs. Cox, his eyes fixed on her plump derriere every step of the way.

***

Thanks for reading.

12