Adrian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well actually, no, I really don't fancy penetrating your arse.' I thought as Christine loosened the gag: Angela recommenced masturbating me with quick ten strokes, "Yes Ma'am." I heard myself bark out promptly. Angela stopped, they kissed each other passionately, mouth to mouth, with my throbbing purple helmet trapped in the middle of their probing tongues. My seed began to rise but hesitated for pain: something was forced into my anus which then hit some spot that actually accentuated and accelerated the flow, as I started to spurt they also re-commenced tickling my nipples: penis, prostate and nipples all excited simultaneously, delivering total sensation overload. It was, literally, the orgasm of a lifetime, I had no idea that one man could carry so much seed, I spasmed and jetted, pumped and spurted, but they persevered with their ministrations, regardless; I squirted like a fire engine at an inferno. Eventually all big red tenders, no matter what their capacity, are pumped dry. I sagged, I was utterly spent, and then I recalled condition number one, Yuch!

"Initiating a really good tease is always facilitated by a little, light, humiliation? Who said that, I wonder?" mused Angela.

"I did," I replied sulkily, "Christine must have told you."

"Of course! It was you, big boy. An observation so apt that we engraved it upon our memories. Thus, before act two of tonight's little drama, we will be ever so hoity-toity and eat dinner during the interval. Your first course, big boy, is two huge salty kissing canapés." Angela leant down, parted my lips with her glistening tongue and forced it deep into my mouth.

12