Adrian's Slut

Story Info
George meets his new neighbour.
2k words
4.14
74.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

It was a warm afternoon in June when I first pulled up outside what was to be my new home for the next five years. A quiet, suburban street, the distant drone of lawn mowers could be heard as they chewed and gobbled their way across well manicured gardens. I could see two young girls looping a skipping rope high into the air whilst a third cherub danced and chanted some meaningless rhyme as she leapt over it. God was in his heaven and all seemed right with the world!

It was about time my fortunes changed for the better. My new home was the result of months of hard work and pinching every penny after my ex-wife had taken the biggest chunk out of my salary. There was not a lot left over for furnishings, but at least I was out of the crumby three roomed apartment that had been home since the divorce.

"Hiya neighbour!"

I turned to seek out the source of the voice. A tall, friendly looking man with a broad smile was leaning over the front fence, a pair of pruning shears in one hand, the other outstretched in a time honoured greeting. I grasped the hand and shook firmly, returning his smile.

"Hello! George Norwood." I offered

"Adrian Knight. Pleased to meet you." My neighbour responded. "My wife, Becky is indoors, but you'll meet her soon I expect."

We chatted casually for the next few minutes while the movers carried my rather dilapidated looking furniture inside. I kept trying to sneak peeks over Adrian's shoulder to see if I could spot the elusive Becky. All I could make out was a pretty looking brunette, dressed in shorts and a halter as she pottered about the kitchen. Adrian smiled again.

"Why don't you come over for dinner tonight? A few of the neighbours will be here and it will be a good chance for you to meet them all. Unless you or your wife have other plans of course."

Adrian glanced around as if looking for a partner that I should have.

"No. That would be great Adrian, thanks. And I live alone now, I'm divorced."

"Fine! No problem. Get your ass over here about 7pm, okay?"

I thanked my neighbour again for the invitation and left him to continue with his gardening while I tried to instruct the movers as to which items of furniture went where.

By 6pm we had all but finished and the movers went on their way, mumbling something about a crappy tip! I was suddenly very glad of Adrian's invitation, the thought of having to prepare a meal for myself now, did not fill me with any sense of joy. I felt grubby and a little fatigued and headed for the bathroom for a shower. The hot water felt good against my aching muscles and I soaped myself vigorously to rid myself of the day's grime. My thoughts drifted back to the fleeting glimpse I got of Adrian's wife and I felt a stirring in my loins. It had been a good few months since my last date and the frustration was beginning to build. I wondered briefly if there were many single women in the neighbourhood and, more importantly, if Adrian would invite any of them over tonight! I looked down and saw that my cock had grown to its full 8 inches and had begun to throb a little. I toyed with the idea of a quick one off the wrist, but guessed that time must be getting on. It would have been inconsiderate to be late for dinner for the sake of jerking off now. That could wait for later, when I returned home.

Adrian was the perfect host at dinner. I was introduced to my other neighbours - sadly all couples - and immediately provided with a cold beer. The conversation at the table was light and casual. There were seven of us in all. I made up the odd number and was seated between Becky and another woman who was introduced as Jess. I was delighted to see that Becky had not changed out of the clothes that she was wearing earlier that afternoon and I had to stop myself from leering at her ample breasts barely concealed by the tight halter top. Her long brown hair fell in curls to just above her waist and the little denim shorts did little to hide long, tanned legs. Jess was nice as well; a sultry looking blonde, but she was not a patch on Becky.

The wine flowed freely with the meal, and as I was not due back at work until the following week, I saw no reason not to graciously accept every time my glass was re-filled. I was fast becoming light headed. Maybe that was the reason that I didn't react to the touch right away. A bare foot ran fleetingly over my leg. I looked at my two table companions on either side. Both Becky and Jess seemed not to have noticed - must be just an accident, I thought. But there, it happened again! This time I could definitely feel toes lifting the leg of my jeans and the touch of bare skin on my ankle. It was my right leg that was getting all the attention, so I knew that it must have been Becky as she was sat on my right side.

I glanced over at Becky, just quickly, but looking for a sign - anything to tell me that what had just happened was no accidental touch. The sideways glance from her was all I needed to see. Her eyes narrowed to cat like slits and seemed to bore into me. A sultry smile played over her full, ruby lips as they parted slightly, her tongue flicking over them sensuously. The glance lasted no longer than a second or so, but I imagined that everyone could see the electricity that was there. Embarrassed, I looked up at the others. Nobody seemed to have noticed and I was just about to swallow a mouthful of wine, when I felt a hand squeeze my thigh under the table. The shock of this caress took me completely by surprise and I spluttered and coughed as I tried to swallow, half a mouthful of white wine dribbling onto my shirt.

"You okay, George?" said Adrian. All the guests had stopped their conversation and were looking at me.

"Oh...yes...yes..thanks, Adrian. Guess I just took one sip too many!"

"Come with me George," said Becky, grabbing me by the hand. "I got something in the bathroom that'll get rid of that stain!"

Once inside the large bathroom, Becky lost no time in showing me exactly what she had really brought me in there for. My shirt was first. Her painted fingers reached for the buttons, but had no intention of undoing them. With a surprising strength, Becky ripped the two halves of the shirt open, the buttons flying in all directions. Her halter was next. I would have loved, given more time, to slowly peel that tight garment over her large orbs, revealing them slowly and lingeringly, but she had other ideas, this woman wanted me and she wanted my quickly. In a flash the straps were off her shoulders and the whole top pulled down exposing nicely rounded breasts tipped with cherry pink nipples that seemed to stiffen visibly as I looked at them. Not that I had much time to see them because I was immediately pushed down into a seated position on top of the toilet lid. Becky's fingers were straight at my zipper, pulling it down in one swift motion and hauling my throbbing manhood out through the fly.

"Ohhhh....this looks tasty!" she cooed, holding my meat tightly in her fist and stroking up and down the length with practised movements.

She knelt between my thighs and gently licked up one side of my shaft and down the other. There was a large mirror on the wall and I could see the back of her head as she bobbed down to take my length between those perfect lips. I groaned deeply as she closed her mouth over me, the sensation hot and luxurious as I slipped easily in and out of her mouth. This girl knew how to please a man with her mouth. She built up an exquisite suction with her lips and gently tugged my balls out of my jeans, tickling the underside playfully.

The pressure was building up in my loins like a pressure cooker without a release valve, only I did have a release valve and it wasn't going to be too long before it blew! Becky seemed to sense this, and tilting her head, she gulped hard and swallowed me to the back of her throat. The sensations were indescribable and I lost all control over my balls. With a cry of satisfaction, I jerked my hips and shot stream after stream of hot cum deep into her throat. Becky didn't flinch. She took it all, swallowing steadily and maintaining the suction until she had drained every last drop from my spent body.

At last she let my softening cock slip from her throat, the shaft streaked with saliva and still dripping semen onto her chin, Becky looked up at me with a smile. As her lips parted I could see her mouth full of my cum, dribbling from the corners and trickling down to splash obscenely onto her large breasts.

"Mmmmm...I'm such a slut!" she gurgled

I had to agree. The picture of her kneeling in front of me with cum dripping over her upper body had my cock twitching and hardening again. I extended my arms to her, encouraging her towards me. My heart sank as she shook her head in decline, those brown curls shimmering in the bright light.

"Not yet, lover!" she whispered. "Wait your turn!"

I was confused, then my heart missed a beat as the bathroom door was flung open. How could I have forgotten to lock it? Surely the game was now up? I waited for us to be discovered, imagining Adrian, angry and hurt, bursting in on us and punching me out. The door opened fully and I was taken aback. It was Adrian, but far from being angry or wanting to inflict personal damage to me, he wore that now familiar, wide smile. He was naked, his erect cock in his hand as he stoked himself.

"Bravo! Bravo!" he cried "One of your best shows I think Becky"

He turned to me. "Sorry to play the game this way, George, but Becky just loves to put on a show. Come next door, I'll show you!"

Tucking my cock back into my jeans and zipping up, we left Becky in the bathroom and I followed Adrian to the room next door. All the other dinner guests were sitting and waiting. I guess at one time it must have been a spare bedroom, but now it had been turned into little more than a viewing room. A dozen or so chairs were placed in a row and a large, dark window adorned the adjoining wall. I suddenly realised that it was exactly the same size and in the same position as the bathroom mirror. A mirror that I now knew was two way!

"Right," said Adrian when he realised that I now knew what was going on. "I think I will avail myself of the slut next door that calls herself my wife! Thanks for the show George, and if you're still feeling horny," he pointed towards the mirror, "why not watch while I give the bitch a good seeing to! I'm sure that Jess can provide any extra ....er ..stimulation that you might want!"

Peering through the gloom of the darkened room, I realised that the other two couples were all in a state of undress and had obviously been enjoying themselves as they watched my and Becky's performance. Jess crooked her finger towards me, motioning me over to her. She was topless, her nice perky tits swollen and the nipples hard as pebbles. He skirt had been bunched up around her waist and she spread her legs as I approached, pulling white lace panties aside to expose a wet and shaved pussy. My penis was back to full attention again as I lowered my jeans with a lustful smile. Yes, I thought. I was definitely going to enjoy living next door to Adrian and his slutty wife!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers