Adult, XXX-rated, Fantasy Fun House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only way for women not to expose what men shouldn't see of them while entering and/or leaving one of my fun houses was to wear slacks or jeans. Yet, some women wanted to have some sexy fun too. Most women who entered the fun house, especially those women who knew what would happen when entering and exiting a fun house, wore short, flared skirts and revealing dresses. Very few women wore pants or jeans. Obviously, there were as many women who wanted to show as there were men who wanted to see.

The jet fans were a big surprise for those women not expecting to be exposed to men and a big hit for those men who were happy to see all that they shouldn't see of women. In the way that men stared up at passing rollercoasters while hoping to see women flashing their naked breasts, men lined up in front of the fun house hoping to see panties, thongs, naked asses, and naked pussies. In the way that men crowded around the bottom of a waterslide hoping to see bikini tops raised to women's shoulders and their naked breasts exposed, men crowded around the entrances and exits of fun houses hoping to see women's panties.

With the entrance to the right and the exit to the left, both doors were in the full line of view of men standing in the middle while waiting outside the fun house to see all that they shouldn't see of women. Especially after all the creativity that I put in designing my fun houses, with my fun houses full of surprises with mirrors, secret doors, slides, and moving floors, I never knew that jet fans would be such a money-making phenomenon. I never knew that jet fans that gave a few seconds of erotic entertainment would trump all the other more, expensive attractions inside of the fun house.

Even though fun houses were filled with black lights and scary sights hidden by darkness, people leaving the fun house talked more about the fan exposing women's panties than they talked about anything else. Even though scary things popped out everywhere from out of nowhere, women talked more about their panties being exposed and the men talked more about seeing panties than they talked about what happened in the fun house. Oddly enough, a win/win for both sexes, the women enjoyed having their panties exposed as much as the men enjoyed seeing their exposed panties.

"I should build a fun house with jet fans in every room. I should build a fun house that constantly and continually exposed women to men. I should make a sexy, XXX-rated fun house,' I thought. 'Only, with all of my fun houses built with children in mind, who would come to such a sexy, X-rated fun house?'

* * * * *

Alas and unfortunately, the only fly in the ointment was building a fun house on my grandfather's land that was located just outside the city limits. An area uncontrolled by the city's bylaws and ordinances, the area had recently been taken over by biker bars, gay bars, trashy strip clubs, drunks, XXX-rated movie theatres, tattoo parlors, pornography stores, hookers, whores, and whorehouses. A fun house built here wouldn't be an appropriate place to take children.

The city wanted to control the seedy elements by moving them away from schools, churches, and those residents who didn't subscribe to such nefarious thoughts, sexually salacious activities, and who didn't frequent the sex industry establishments. Now stuck with all this unused land, I feared that if I built a fun house here, no one would come. I feared that building a fun house that catered to children would not be a thriving success but a financial failure.

'Woe is me,' I thought. 'What am I going to do now?'

Literally betting the farm that I'd be successful in my fun house adventure, I decided to go with the flow and with the lay of the land instead of fighting what was already there by reinventing the wheel. Instead of building a fun house for children, something I had always done, I decided to build a fun house for adults, something I had never done. In keeping with the other successful, sexual businesses that catered to adults without competing with them, I decided to build an XXX-rated fun house. I built Happy Halloween's, an adult, XXX-rated, fantasy, sexual inspired fun house.

Keeping the faith in the way that Kevin Costner did as Ray Kinsella in Field of Dreams, already having a captive audience, I believed that if I built an adult, XXX-rated, sexual fantasy fun house, that people would come. Besides, where better to build an adult, XXX-rated, sexual, fantasy fun house than in an area that was already thriving with adult, XXX-rated businesses? This story is about my XXX-rated, adult, sexually fantasy fun house that opened for business on my birthday, October 31st, Halloween.

* * * * *

My way to keep out the bums, the peepers, the drunks, the troublemakers, the riff-raff, and those looking to get something for free, I charged one-hundred-dollars for patrons just to get in the door. Being that the legal drinking age in Kansas was 21-years-old, not that I served alcohol, I didn't, but I used that age as my guideline. Checking ID's at the door, no one under 21-years-old was allowed entry to my adult, XXX-rated, fun house.

The last thing that I wanted was a bunch of immature teenagers causing trouble and ruining a good time for everyone else. Besides, the entrance fee was enough to keep those looking for trouble at bay. For much less than one-hundred-dollars, as long as they were over 21-years-old, they could get into a strip club rather than to start drunken trouble in my fun house.

Once inside the heated, open, double door entrance, viewable to those standing outside of the fun house, women had to walk over a grating that housed a powerful, jet fan. I purposely heated the entrance and exit to discourage women from wearing their coats and jackets. I didn't want their outerwear to impede those who wanted to view their underwear. Then, once leaving the open, double door exit, viewable again to those standing outside of the fun house, women had to walk over another grate that housed the second, jet fan.

A big hit for women as well as for men, women were made to expose their panties coming and going. No contest for cotton or short, polyester skirts and short, flared dresses, the jet fans were plenty powerful enough to blow the heaviest denim skirts and dresses up to women's chests. Those women who dared wear flared skirts and light dresses, as if they were flags flying in the wind, had trouble maintaining their modesty. Their skirts and dresses danced high in the air and remained up in the way of a kite caught in the wind.

Festooned with lights and adorned with flags in the way of a circus big top, the exterior of the fun house was decorated with colorful graphics advertising what was within. The interior of the fun house was a confusing maze of columns, doors, walls, and rooms. The fun house was alive with sight, sounds, music, and lights. Purposely designed to confuse, delight, and shock people, using black lights instead of white lights, none of the rooms were brightly lit.

As I do with all my fun houses, I designed my fun houses to ensure that there wasn't anything for anyone to stumble over or bump into in the dark that would hurt them. All my floors are carpeted and all my walls are padded. With nothing in the way to cause injury, my goal was for everyone to have a safe, fun, and sexy time.

As if choosing from a menu at McDonalds, there was an ala carte directory that named and described the function and the additional prices of each room. Included in the price of admission, the main room and the biggest room was a typical fun house with mirrors, slides, moving floors and walls, and scary things popping out of the walls, floors, and ceilings. Included in the price of admission, part of the main room was the Walls of Mirrors Room.

Surrounded by mirrors, the Walls of Mirrors Room had mirrors on all four walls, on the ceiling, and even on the floor. A fun house wouldn't be a fun house without mirrors, especially in the way that their mirrors allowed men to have up skirt peeks under women's skirts and dresses and have down blouse views inside of women's low-cut tops. Only, these mirrors didn't show what people looked like short, tall, fat, or thin. These mirrors were special. These mirrors were X-ray, XXX-rated mirrors. They showed what people looked like not only in their clothes but also in their underwear before showing what people looked like naked.

'I love seeing naked women,' I thought while watching women entering the Wall of Mirrors Room from the cameras in my private office.

As if receiving harmless doses of radiation from TSA machines at an airport, computerized body scanners photographed anyone standing in front of the mirrors in 360-degree, 3D images. Once the mirrors scanned whomever stood before them, it was easy for the computer to generate the scanned images of individuals without their clothes. The mirrors in this Walls of Mirrors Room showed what the observer looked like in their underwear from front to back and top to bottom before morphing the images to show what they looked like naked.

The images morphed to slowly remove their clothes as if they were doing a revealing, computerized striptease right before their eyes. Everyone stared at all they were showing to others and at all they were seeing of one another. A phenomenon of unexpected exhibitionism and voyeurism, curiously, no one was embarrassed enough to cover themselves. Obviously, with everyone there for the same reason to show what they looked like without their clothes and to see what others looked like without their clothes, the Walls of Mirrors Room was the mainstay and the featured attraction of this adult, XXX-rated fun house.

Being that my computer recorded images of everyone naked, patrons could purchase a series of photos of themselves and of others slowly being stripped naked. A real moneymaker, more than one son bought photos of his naked mother, his naked sister, his naked aunt, or his naked cousin. More than one father bought photos of his naked daughter, his naked sister, his naked sister-in-law, and/or his naked mother-in-law. More than one pervert bought photos of every naked person who happened to be in the room with him at the time. Men bought as many photos as they could afford, especially when those photos included nuns visiting the Walls of Mirrors Room.

With other people in the Walls of Mirrors Room stripped naked before their eyes too, the patrons not only got to see what they looked like naked but also, they got to see what everyone else looked like naked too. This XXX-rated fun house, especially the Walls of Mirrors Room, more embarrassing than sexually exciting for some, may not be a good place to take someone on a first date. Then again, a real ice breaker, this XXX-rated fun house, especially the Walls of Mirrors Room, may be the perfect place to take someone on a first date.

"Wow, you really have big tits, Donna," said John staring at all that he was seeing of his date's naked breasts for the first time.

Donna made a face while staring at all that she was seeing of her date.

"And you really have a tiny dick," said Donna while staring down at the diminutive size of her date's naked cock compared to the other men's naked, cocks around her.

* * * * *

The Walls of Mirrors Room may not be the appropriate place to come with your friends, your neighbors, your co-workers, and/or the members of your religious congregation. How embarrassing would that be to see your friends, your neighbors, your co-workers, and/or the members of your religious congregation naked? How embarrassing would that be for your friends, your neighbors, your co-workers, and/or the members of your religious congregation to see you naked too?

Then again, for those who are exhibitionists as much as they are voyeurs, the Walls of Mirrors Room may be the perfect place to come with your friends, your neighbors, your co-workers, and/or the members of your religious congregation. How sexually exciting would that be to see your friends, your neighbors, your co-workers, and/or the members of your religious congregation naked? How sexually exciting would that be for your friends, your neighbors, your co-workers, and/or the members of your religious congregation to see you naked too?

The Walls of Mirrors Room may not be the appropriate place to come with your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, your mother-in-law, your father-in-law, your sister-in-law, and/or your brother-in-law. How embarrassing would that be to see your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, your mother-in-law, your father-in-law, your sister-in-law, and/or your brother-in-law naked? How embarrassing would that be for your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, your mother-in-law, your father-in-law, your sister-in-law, and/or your brother-in-law to see you naked too?

Then again, for those who are exhibitionists as much as they are voyeurs, the Walls of Mirrors Room may be the perfect place to come with your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, your mother-in-law, your father-in-law, your sister-in-law, and/or your brother-in-law. How sexually exciting would that be to see your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, your mother-in-law, your father-in-law, your sister-in-law, and/or your brother-in-law naked? How sexually exciting would that be for your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, your mother-in-law, your father-in-law, your sister-in-law, and/or your brother-in-law to see you naked too?

With one thing leading to another thing, the Walls of Mirrors Room may be the perfect way to begin a sexual relationship with your friends, your neighbors, your co-workers, and/or with members of your church congregation. The Walls of Mirrors Room may be the perfect way to cross the imaginary line of incest by seeing what you should never see of your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, your mother-in-law, your father-in-law, your sister-in-law, and/or your brother-in-law? The Walls of Mirrors Room may be the ideal way to begin an incestuous relationship by showing your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, your mother-in-law, your father-in-law, your sister-in-law, and/or your brother-in-law what they should never see of you.

* * * * *

Not included in the price of admission was the Heterosexual Groping Room. For an additional fifty-dollars for men and free for women, the Heterosexual Groping Room, a room designated for groping, was the perfect place to be consensually groped by strangers and to legally grope strangers. In addition to a Heterosexual Groping Room specifically for heterosexual men and heterosexual women, I built a Gay Groping Room just for gay men and had plans to build a Lesbian Groping Room for lesbian women.

Relaxing their sexual inhibitions, I discovered that people willingly, voluntarily, and consensually do more in the dark then they would if the rooms were luminously lit. Besides, what better way to grope someone if, just as you don't know who you were groping, they don't know who was groping them? All a customer had to do was to stand in one place while waiting to be groped and/or to grope, or to walk forward, or to walk to the side until someone found you to grope and/or you found someone to grope.

Totally dark in the way of a movie theatre suddenly losing power, just as you couldn't see anyone standing in front of you, they couldn't see you standing in front of them. As a matter of safety, everyone who entered the groping rooms were required to wear goggles to avoid being poked in the eyes and to prevent poking anyone in the eyes. Everyone who entered the groping rooms were also required to wear padded bicycle helmets to avoid bumping heads. The sexually exciting fun of the groping rooms was to reach out and grope someone while they reached out and groped you.

What was good about the Groping Room was that it was always so crowded that it was impossible to fall to the floor and be trampled. If anyone was to fall, they'd fall against someone while being groped. In the way that the Walls of Mirrors Room was a big hit, the Groping Room was also a big hit as well.

Men groped women as well as women groped men. Being that it was impossible to see who was groping whom, men deliberately or inadvertently groped other men while women deliberately or inadvertently groped other women. Reach out and touch someone took on new meanings in the groping rooms. To say the least, it was sexually arousing to touch and feel so very many people in one place and at one time.

The Heterosexual and Gay Groping Rooms were places to experience the sexual fantasy of groping by reaching out to grope strangers. Just as customers didn't know who they were groping and who groped them, no one knew who they were groping and who groped them. How hot would that be for men to reach out their hands to feel strange women's tits, asses, and pussies? How hot would that be for women to reach out their hands to feel a multitude of strange men's cocks and asses? How hot would that be for gay men to group one another?

Some customers even stripped themselves naked in the dark and didn't dress until the lights illuminated them. The Heterosexual and Gay Groping Rooms were two of the main attractions and big hits of my fun house. Unless someone experienced the groping rooms for themselves, no one would ever know what went on inside the groping rooms. Reaching out to feel and touch someone without even knowing what they look like was a unique experience. Of course, even in the dark, much can be told by touch, such as, height, weight, and breasts, ass, and cock size.

As if a woman was sitting in an XXX-rated, heterosexual, movie theatre while waiting to be sexually manhandled and physically assaulted, the Heterosexual Groping Room was a big hit in my fun house. As if a man was sitting in an XXX-rated, gay movie theatre while waiting to be sexually manhandled and physically assaulted, the Gay Groping Room was as big of a hit as was the Heterosexual Groping Room. Evidentially, the groping rooms were the secret, sexual fantasy of many men and women.

Whether they were heterosexual or gay, seemingly everyone enjoyed being groped as much as they enjoyed groping others. Just as people imagined being groped by someone, apparently, people wanted to be groped and/or to grope others. Different from being groped by a pervert on a crowded subway, people who entered the groping rooms of my fun house paid to grope and/or to be groped. Those who entered the groping rooms willingly, voluntarily, and consensually wanted to grope and/or be groped.

Ideally, those wanting to be groped were encouraged to wear loose clothing. All part of the groping, fun experience of being groped and groping others, whether male or female, gropers lifted tops, pulled up bras, lifted skirts, and pulled down pants, panties, and briefs. Male gropers moved their hands beneath tops and bras to feel women's naked breasts. Female gropers unzipped men's pants, reached their hands in their underwear, and pulled out their cocks. Ideally, those who wanted to be groped were encouraged not to wear any underwear.

In the same way that men groped women, women groped men. With women more sexually liberated to do whatever they wanted to do in the dark, pulling down their zippers, their pants, and their underwear to expose men's erect pricks were all part of the groping experience. With men more sexually liberated to do whatever they wanted to do in the dark, lifting skirts, tops, and bras, and pulling down panties to expose women's naked bodies were all part of the groping experience. Even though sexual acts were discouraged in the Groping Room, with the room totally dark, who would know if a man masturbated and/or fucked a woman or a woman masturbated and/or sucked a man?