Adulteress' Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda shuddered, afraid to ask. "No, Sir. W-what?"

"You're going to lube up my cock with some nice warming oils and then put my cock in your ass and impale yourself on it and ride me." The way Miranda's eyes widened, every man in the shipping container knew at the same time; this girl had never done anal before.

"Please Sir, I've never..." She couldn't even finish the sentence.

"Never been fucked in the ass?" Felipe said brightly. "Don't worry, slut. I'm a good teacher, and I have a feeling you'll be a quick learner." As he said this, the Spaniard walked behind her, spread her ass cheeks wide, and positioned his cock-head between her vaginal lips, thrusting with long, easy strokes as he began to fuck her.

Meanwhile Jake stalked up to her. His angry gaze held hers.

As Felipe's cock slid through her insides, ricocheting inside her cunt in ways that sent shivers up her spine and had her nipples beading up anew with lust, her betrayed husband grasped her by front of the neck, almost choking her.

"Are you happy now, whore? Now you have all the cock you can handle. That and more."

"P-please Jake," she sputtered. "I love you," she said, and now there were genuine tears in her eyes. She tried to ignore the ravishing sensations of Felipe's cock continuing to pump her pussy and just tried to focus on the man she still loved despite her unforgivable actions.

"Ahhh! This slut's cunt is dripping-wet. She loves my cock," Felipe sighed. Her teeth rattled as he threw his hips forward for another pulverizing stroke.

Meanwhile, Miranda could only think: What am I going to do???

Then it hit her, the one thing she could tell Jake that just might soften his rage...

TO BE CONTINUED in PART 2...

Author's Note:

This is a fantasy, which by definition means I would never want to see this happen in real life. When I write these fantasies I imagine myself as the girl being forced to submit, and that more than just turns me on. I write these stories because submission, and the threat of dominance over me, is what stokes my libido like nothing else in the world. Whether you are a dominant or a submissive, I hope you feel that same rush. Life is too short not to...

I will be updating this story with a PART 2 soon because I know cliffhangers can really suck. I hope you enjoyed it and if you did, I promise you'll have more to look forward to...

~gaggedKitty

12