Adulterous Bitch!

Story Info
Phil confirms his suspicions.
1.8k words
2.86
143.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,431 Followers

"Don't you think we're both a little old for the fairground?" I said to my wife with an inward groan. I had just finished a long and arduous day at the office and was not really in the mood for this sort of childish entertainment.

"Oh, come on, Phil," Alice replied, "It'll be fun. Danny wants to go as well, we can pick him up on the way!"

Another inward groan. Danny was a friend of Alice's from work. How good a friend, I wasn't sure, but it seemed that these days we could hardly go anywhere without him tagging along. I had no evidence that there was anything going on between them, but I certainly had my suspicions.

As usual, Alice got her own way, and within an hour we were in the car and heading for Danny's house, on-route to the fairground. The evening was warm and balmy and Alice had dressed very nicely - maybe a little too nicely for the fairground - in a tight fitting leather mini skirt, a designer t-shirt and strappy shoes. I wondered who's benefit this was all for.

As usual, Danny was the life and soul, cracking jokes and making comments about Alice's attire as soon as he got into the car. It wasn't that I disliked the man, I was just a little cautious and concerned regarding his intentions towards my wife. Not that I could really blame him. At thirty six, Alice was ten years my junior and with her long, flowing blonde hair and athletic figure, she tended to turn a few heads wherever she went.

As we wandered around the fairground, I felt like I was the one tagging along rather than Danny. The two of then were laughing and sharing private jokes and after a while I lost interest in trying to join in their conversations and fell a couple of paces behind them. Alice and Danny stopped at a particularly horrifying ride. I looked up at the twisting and turning carriages as they spun around a central pivot at a frightening speed high up in the night sky. My stomach churned just looking at it!

"Ohhh." squealed Alice in an excited voice. "We gotta go on this one!"

I was horrified, but Danny seemed more than happy to oblige my wife as, without a second thought for me, he grabbed her hand, threw some money at an oily looking attendant and led her up to the ride.

The machinery ground and whirred into life and I could hear Alice's whoops of excitement as the carriages twisted and dipped. Every time they passed me on the ground, I could see Danny tightly gripping her with one arm around her shoulder. I could not see his other hand, but it looked like it was in her lap! When the ride eventually came to a halt, my wife and Danny both exited with smiles. I don't think I had ever seen Alice look more flushed or excited, and I wondered if the ride was the only reason for her animated behaviour.

For another forty minutes we traipsed around the fairground site, looking at side shows and Danny and Alice sampling several more adventurous rides. Every time they came off one of the rides, Alice looked more excited and seem to become more and more distant towards me. I was beginning to become frustrated and a little angry by her behaviour. She was blatantly flirting with Danny right in front of me, and whenever he thought I wasn't watching, he had his hands all over her. It was either make a big scene, or just disappear into the background. I chose the latter option.

"Look, you two," I said, "I'm a bit bored with all this. I'll wait for you in the car, okay?"

There seemed to be little protest from either of them. No "oh Phil you can't go yet" no "please stay!" no nothing! I shrugged my shoulders, resigned to waiting in the car and stomped off.

Once in the car, I opened the window, turned on the radio and lit up a Marlboro. I smiled to myself wickedly as, knowing that Alice hates my smoking, I thought I had won a small victory. As I drew deeply on the tobacco, my thoughts went back to Danny and my wife. It seemed clear now that they were indeed involved in an affair and showed little concern over my reaction to it. The anger suddenly hit me like a brick: I was being taken for a complete mug! The more I thought about them, the angrier I became, until finally I realised that I had to know for sure. The only way this was going to happen was if I faced them both up, and asked them outright. I also knew that I had to do it now. Right here, right now.

For a good half hour I searched the fairground area. I checked all the rides, the sideshows and stalls selling cheap, mass produced junk, without success. My anger had abated a little, and I was about to give up and go back to the car, when my full bladder reminded me to answer the call of nature. I spotted a makeshift wooden structure over behind one of the rides that looked like it might pass for a bathroom and made my way over towards it. As I approached the sorry looking building, my ears pricked up as I thought I heard Alice's voice. At first I could not tell from which direction it was coming, but after stopping in my tracks and straining my ears, I realised that it was indeed in the direction that I was going.

The volume of Alice's voice increased as I neared the bathroom block. Keeping as quiet as I could I peeked around the back of the structure - and froze! My eyes bulged as I looked at my wife leaned against the rough wooden back wall, her leather skirt bunched around her waist and her lacy white panties around her ankles. The expensive T-shirt that I had bought for her birthday was pulled up to her neck and young Danny (the bastard!) was pushed up against her and alternately mauling her ripe tits and poking his fingers into wet her pussy. Alice seemed not to object to his obscene behaviour at all, but rather was in obvious enjoyment of it as she bucked her hips forward onto his thrusting fingers and wriggled her tits at him. For her own part, Alice was fumbling at Danny's crotch, seemingly attempting to unzip him as quickly as possible.

Oddly, in my amazement of witnessing a moment so intimate, my rage had all but dissipated and been replaced by pure lust! I was suddenly aware, as Alice finally managed to free Danny's cock from his jeans, of my own painfully erect penis. I tried to rationalize my thoughts. I knew it was a completely erotic sight that I was witnessing, but it was my wife, for God's sake! - I was sexually aroused by seeing my own sweet wife, my sweet slut, getting ready to fuck another man! I couldn't help myself. I knew that I should act now, but something stopped me. The same something that was encouraging me to keep as silent as possible and just watch!

Alice was groaning and grunting like a bitch in heat now. Danny's fingers were flying in and out of her wet snatch whilst his other hand pinched and squeezed her tight looking nipples. His large erection was poking out through his open fly and Alice's hand was tugging the foreskin quickly backwards and forwards as she masturbated him back. As their lust, and their noise intensified, I saw Alice step out of her panties and stand with her legs spread wide.

"Fuck me Danny" she said in a breathless voice, "I want to feel the big cock of yours up inside my pussy....I want you in me now....Fuck my wet cunt for me baby!"

I was a little disturbed by her choice of language. In all our years of lovemaking, Alice had never been very vocal, only voicing a small series of moans on the rare occasions she orgasmed. This sort of "dirty talk", I thought, was only used by hookers and sluts. I was right, though, Alice WAS a slut, a complete whore!

In response to her request, Danny reluctantly disengaged himself and slowly withdrew his fingers from her soaked pussy. I heard a squelching noise as the fingers appeared, wet with her juice, and I realised that she had already cum at least once. Without pausing for more than a brief second, he grabbed her thigh and raised her right leg up. For a moment, I caught the briefest glimpse of my wife's glistening vagina, before it was cruelly penetrated by another, younger man's penis. Holding her thigh up, Danny leaned into her. Alice gasped out loud as his long, hard prick slid smoothly into her cavern. There was no finesse, no love, as he began to thrust up into her in a traditional "knee trembler" fuck. The animal passion showed on both their faces as they ground against each other. Danny was driving into her so hard that the side of the building was shaking under the assault, the noise of the bending wood almost drowned out by my slut wife's cries of ecstasy as she climaxed again with a shudder.

Danny had obviously held back as long as he was able to, as, with a shout of bestial triumph, he pulled out of her pussy and began to jerk his cock with his hand. Alice immediately dropped to her knees in front of her lover and fastened her eager lips around his twitching glans. I could see her cheeks bulge and her throat contract, as he shot his load into her mouth and she swallowed (something she would rarely do for me!).

As the two sweating bodies clung to each other for support, my own thoughts turned to the fear of discovery. As quickly and as quietly as I could, I made my way back to the car. Should I confront my wife? I thought, should I punish her for her blatant adultery? The latter option intrigued me. There was no doubt that I had become more sexually stimulated in the last twenty minutes than I had in the last twenty years. There was no way that I wanted to stop her adultery now, especially if it meant that I could get to see it again. The other thing that was certain, was that I still maintained a painful erection, and I thought that it was only right that Alice was made to relieve that situation.

My mind was made up. I would take her home and fuck her ragged! Perhaps I could stick my cock up her ass. I'd read somewhere that anal sex was supposed to be fun, but I'd never tried it. Mind you, the slut that had once been my wife would probably enjoy it more than me!

English Bob
English Bob
2,431 Followers