Adulterous Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were packed and ready by 5:00 when Bob came back over to go out and eat. It felt funny, being completely dressed after going around almost naked for weeks. Actually, of course, I had been dressed before, but it was temporary then – now it was going to be like this every day! We started out with the suitcases when, surprising myself, I said, “Wait!” Lifting my skirt and pulling off my panties, I lay back on the bed and raised my legs, “Fuck me one more time!” I couldn’t believe that I would say or do such a thing, but I really wanted it one last time. I hardly got into position and said that before Bob had his pants down and cock out, mounting me. Alan still had a camera out, so he documented my last, very vigorous fucking in Belize! I went wild as he pummeled my cunt, slamming into my clit each time he plunged into me, sounding and acting like one of the women in porn films – grunting, squealing, writhing around, humping up and down, etc.! We both were all too aware of the ending of an amazing relationship, an awareness that lent urgency to our intercourse. Once again, he deposited his cum deep into me and, when he pulled out and got off, I quickly put my panties on over my very wet cunt! I knew that they would be soaked through very soon and I would keep those panties as another souvenir!

We left our cottage for the last time, and, I’ll admit, I really felt like crying. When I think of the life changing things that had occurred in that cottage and the beach area near it, I still miss it – the newly-married happiness, the introduction into real sex, the many experiences that are still almost unbelievable!

We drove our rented car and turned it in and rejoined Bob, who had followed us, in his car, for one last drive around the area. Finally, we headed for the airport and the agony of saying goodbye. It was very difficult, for while I certainly was not in love with Bob, there was certainly more than just friendship! That, of course was inevitable, I guess. Here was a man that I had known for only about three weeks, but he had taken my virginity – in all three holes, actually – had shared sexual experiences not only with Alan but also with Suzanne and Jeff, and with whom I had spent the night three times! I had had sex with him in public several times, had deliberately flaunted my adultery on numerous occasions, and undoubtedly was a changed woman because of him. Alan thoughtfully got out and left us alone to say goodbye, a goodbye that included fervent kisses and fondling. Finally, I knelt in the foot of the car and lovingly sucked his cock one last time. There were people around, but I just didn’t care! It was a slow, gentle sucking at first, but it rapidly changed to a furious combination of me sucking and him fucking my mouth. It climaxed with him sending a blast of cum, most of which I was able to retain in my mouth. Still holding it there, I turned to Alan who had been closely watching, pulled his head down and kissed him, open mouthed, giving him Bob’s cum and making him part of that last cock sucking!

That, in effect, was the end of our adulterous honeymoon! Bob accompanied us into the airport, and after one last regular kiss from me and a strong handshake and manly hug from Alan, he left us as we went through security. It was a good, if sad, ending to a marvelous time, but now we could concentrate on going home and the wonderful experiences waiting us there! The flight home seemed to take no time at all, as we sat there remembering and immersing ourselves in the – corrupt, depraved, degenerate, immoral, dissolute, wanton, debouched….. choose any of these, they all apply – things we had done. It may seem from this discourse was that all we did for three and one-half weeks was have sex (me, anyway), but we actually spent more of our time in activities like scuba diving, swimming, golfing, boating, tourist traveling and shopping, etc. than you might think. We loved all those things, but the sex did come to dominate our thinking and conversation on the plane.

We eagerly looked forward to seeing our friends and families, but, even there, sex intervened because we knew that our new attitudes and (again, for me) style of dress had to go back to the mundane past. In fact, while I really wanted to see Aunt Agatha and thank her again, profusely, for contributing to our honeymoon, I was terrified that, somehow, she would look at me and know! It was going to be a real chore to avoid doing or saying anything that would even hint at my wicked, adulterous ways! In fact, since the close family knew of Alan’s unfortunate problem, I was still supposed to be a virgin!

Epilogue

It turned out that my concern that “adulteress” (a big red “A”) was written on my forehead for Aunt Agatha and others to see was unfounded. Apparently, I looked like my pre-marital chaste self and homecoming was a series of happy reunions! I’ll admit that I felt a bit guilty as I described our innocent pleasures to Aunt Agatha, never showing her the bathing suit I actually wore (and carefully hiding my trophy), but she was happy that she had helped me have such a lovely honeymoon! We took residence in the condo which we had purchased (again, with financial help from Aunt Agatha and Alan’s parents and a large mortgage), and settled down to a regular life – very different from the first month of married life. The day after we arrived, Alan had the stent removed, stopped the “anti-Viagra” pills and, by our second day home, I had been screwed by my husband! Unlike the frequent fuckings by Bob, this had the advantage of physical pleasure combined with love, and the act was repeated very often in the next few months. There was, of course, the normal eroticism of married couples, but it was amplified by our viewing of hours of “film” of me being wanton – displaying my body in public, fucking and sucking Bob, committing sex acts in public, etc.!

The movies of me sleeping with Bob those three nights, saying embarrassing, but exciting, things, had particular appeal. It was really interesting to see the camera’s recording of my transition, in three and one-half weeks, from a shy young bride showing her breasts for the first time to a wanton woman who had been fucked almost seventy times in her cunt by another man! Add in the cock sucking and, perhaps, most outrageous of all, being fucked in the ass and sucking afterwards, and you have a complete transformation! We loved watching my development (or degeneracy), and the pictures never failed to excite us! Alan really loved to see me in action, and even enjoyed my verbal excesses when alone with Bob.

There were physical changes, too. When Bob first entered me, my cunt was tight and he had to work his cock in slowly. By the time Alan got to screw me, he could slide right in if I was at all wet – which was my normal condition. It was even more evident in my ass. At first, in Belize, Alan used his fingers to stretch my asshole to get me ready for Bob’s cock, but by the time Bob ass fucked me a number of times, I was able to accommodate his cock with no trouble. Bob had really opened me in for sex in my cunt, ass and, of course, my mouth. Alan had a thoroughly broken in wife!

So, our return home went perfectly. We had our new condo, we both had good jobs, and our personal, i.e. sex, life was all that could be wanted. However, there were a couple of things that made that life even better! First, while using the condo pool, I met a pretty young woman whose unit was near to ours. We hit it off very well and, bit by bit, became more intimate in our conversations. Ultimately, that intimacy became quite physical and we ended up having lesbian-style sex, first in her place and then in ours. We now get together at least once a week and love every minute of it. Her husband is a conservative stick, so we have to keep our relationship secret from him, but, of course, Alan is fully supportive of our activities. Actually, he has set up our cameras, so he has seen us in action and we are hoping for a threesome in the near future. I’m looking forward to seeing him fuck another woman!

The second thing that has made things even better is that I managed to get another man to seduce me – I’m sure that he would be surprised to find that he wasn’t the initiator of our “affair!” We met at a “block party” for members of three contiguous sets of condominiums, including ours. He’s a bachelor, and artist, with a condo in one of the other complexes, and he managed, quite adroitly, to get me into his unit to show me his work and, soon, to model for him. He worked very hard, but finally got me to permit kissing, then petting and, inevitably, fucking. I clearly was an innocent married woman who was seduced by his masculine appeal and technique! The result is a considerable amount of adulterous intercourse and, most importantly, Alan finally was able to sink his cock into my well lubricated and very full cunt! He’s even had me in our bed and departed immediately (to avoid my husband), leaving me with plenty of cum on and in my cunt for Alan to lick before entering me. My lover has been urging me to find some excuse to spend the night with him, and, despite my very evident (and phony) reluctance, I sure that I’ll give way! It’s possible that sometime down the way, we’ll be able to work out a threesome there, but this is fine for now.

So, in almost every way, things have gone better than anyone could have hoped. We’ve kept in touch with Suzanne and Jeff, and there is a real chance that we will get together later this year if they come east. In addition, there’s a strong possibility that Bob may be able to fly up for a visit, and we certainly intend to have another vacation in Belize. In the meantime, life is good!