Adultery Saved My Marriage

Story Info
Jenny brings home a young stud.
3k words
3.77
93.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

As I sit at my desk writing this story, I try to make sense of the problems that have recently beset me. My mind screams of the injustices that I have suffered at the hands of my wife and of the indignities that I have sustained, but a small part of me fully knows that this is a deserved and, possible predictable, retribution; a sort of twisted poetic justice.

Since my accident, I have been confined to this damn desk and to this godforsaken wheelchair. My computer, once the source of great entertainment, stands almost as forgotten as the feeling in my legs - my shattered and broken legs. Immediately subsequent to the accident, Jenny, my wife, was attentive and sympathetic, but as time drew onwards and my limbs showed little sign of reparation, her whole persona seemed to change. The sweet, doting wife that never asked questions or demanded explanations left me and was replaced by an altogether different being. The new Jenny was hard and sarcastic and seemed hell-bent on repaying her husband for his past behaviour.

I suppose, though, if I'm brutally honest, our marital problems began a long time before the accident that restricted me so mercilessly. Jenny and I were married in 1986. We were both twenty six at the time and, I for one, had enjoyed a full and varied sex life up to that point. Being young and energetic, I saw no reason to terminate my behaviour just because I was married. The first year of our union, I continued just as I had been before the wedding. I loved sex and took every opportunity to indulge myself in this most pleasurable of pastimes - unfortunately, it now seems, not only with my wife. Actually that is a crass understatement; I slept with just about every woman BUT my wife. Office parties, dinner engagements or even just chance meetings; I never missed an opportunity to have sex. I can recall one situation shortly before the accident.

Jenny and I had been invited to a friend's house for a diner party. The guests were varied and mainly in couples, but a pretty redhead, having been stood up at the last moment, was there alone. After a few glasses of wine, she ceased to be just pretty and, in my eyes at least, became one of the most attractive and desirable women that I had ever seen. I let my hand drop innocently and fleetingly touched her pale thigh. When I left it there and felt no resistance, I knew that I had to have her. To cut a long story short, the redhead and I offered to load the dishwasher whilst the other guests retired to the lounge for coffee. With Jenny and our friends in the very next room, I bent this most beautiful woman over the kitchen sink, pulled up the back of her dress and, sliding her panties down, fucked her from behind until we both came in a virtual earthquake of orgasm. I had to bury my face in her long, tapered neck and clamp a hand over her mouth to stop us both from screaming out our passion at the point of climax. This was certainly not the first, or last time that this happened and, whilst I was fairly sure that Jenny was not aware, talk of my continued affairs were the hushed whispers of most of our friends. In fact, the very night of the accident, I was driving home with the sweet aroma of my assistant's fragrant pussy still on my face.

But all that has changed now. The tables have been well and truly turned on me. Jenny had been becoming more and more acidic and contemptuous in her attitude towards me. We had not made love for over three months and, with my legs full of nuts, bolts and metal plates, I was certainly in no frame of mind to start then.

"You look so pathetic sitting there," she said to me one evening, her voice full of scorn, "I bet you couldn't even get it up for one of your little bitches now!" There it was. She knew. Perhaps she had always known. She looked at me, the pretty smile gone and replaced by a hateful sneer - I had obviously really hurt her. I felt so helpless. I longed to leap out of the dreaded wheelchair and show her what a real man I was: to throw her to the ground, rip her clothes from her still sexy body and ravish her, plunder her completely. But I knew that she was right; although physically unaffected by the accident, my wedding tackle had long since ceased to respond to any form of stimulus. Sneering at me again in a voice that cut right through me, Jenny stormed out of the house telling me that she was going to find a "real" man. I shouted and screamed at her, calling her all the names that I could think of, but within a few seconds I was berating an empty room.

I had not heard her come in that night - I now slept in the den - and the morning arrived to a stony silence between the two of us. Jenny still looked angry and I made the assessment that she had not found what she had been looking for the previous night.

"So, you couldn't find anyone to fuck a forty year old bitch, then?" I knew it was a mistake as soon as the words were out of my mouth, but I wanted to hurt her as she had hurt me the night before. Jenny turned and looked at me, her coffee cup poised just blow her painted lips. She said nothing. She didn't have to, her facial expression told me the contempt she felt for me. She held the stare for two whole minutes before she finally did speak.

"You're wrong. Tonight you'll see." she said it simply and plainly, all the recent acidity had left her voice. It was as if she were informing me of the day's weather. I tried to reply, but the words became stuck in my throat. It was probably just as well; I doubt if anything I did say at that point would have been very helpful.

Jenny left for work and my day began to drag. Thoughts of my wife with another man filled my head like a dream that I could not awake from. I tried to break up the day by surfing the Internet; visiting my favourite porn sites in the hope that something would detract my mind from the awful truth. But was it really that awful? Did I not deserve a taste of my own medicine? As the images on the monitor flashed up before my eyes, I could only see the familiar face of my wife in the faces of the models. It was as if she were teasing me as I looked at the photographs: Jenny being fucked, Jenny sucking on some giant dick, Jenny being gangbanged by several men at once. But as I opened more and more of the hardcore pictures, I felt a strange sensation in my loins - I was developing a hard-on! The more I looked at the action shots with Jenny's face superimposed in my mind, the harder my cock became. After two hours of surfing it became obvious to me that the thought of seeing my wife in this type of situation was hugely arousing. I masturbated that day for the first time in many months and when Jenny returned from work I was feeling more relaxed than I had for a long time. I was determined to talk to her. To forgive her as I hoped she would forgive me. I wanted us to try and start again.

When the door to our modest home opened at 6.15pm as usual, I had positioned my chair in the lounge so that I could welcome my wife home with a smile. I heard the front door close behind her and watched the handle of the lounge door move as she opened it. The smile left my face the instant I saw her companion. He was tall, blonde and young. The white T-shirt he wore did little to conceal the definition of his muscular torso and arms and the tight jeans hinted at a large endowment. Without bothering to introduce the young man, Jenny walked straight over to me and locked the brake on my wheelchair in position. I was looking directly into the centre of the room and was helpless to move.

"This is the first and last time I shall do this" she said in the same simple tone that she had used that morning. "But I want you to know how it feels to be degraded the way that you have degraded me for years."

My powers of speech had again deserted me and I just sat open mouthed as I watched my wife and the young stranger move together in a lustful embrace. Jenny was much shorter then he and had to stand on her tip-toes to place her ruby lips against his. She moaned out loud (I think more for my benefit) as his tongue slipped into her mouth and began a passionate dance with her own. His hands were all over her body; touching her still firm behind and squeezing her buttocks through the short skirt and then moving to her front and caressing a large, covered breast. I was shocked by the speed that the situation was moving: neither of them seemed keen to waste any time. I wanted to say something, but what should I say? What could I say? Despite my release earlier that day, I still found that, with the present scene in front of me, I was developing another erection.

Unlocking his lips from Jenny's, the young man looked over at me and smiled. There was no hint of concern, none of sympathy for me, he just grinned as he slowly lifted the back of my wife's skirt and slipped both hands into the back of a pair of white lace panties that I was sure I had not seen her wear before. Jenny gasped and moaned again as his strong hands directly massaged her bottom and this time I was certain that it was involuntary and not just for my benefit. The moan continued as the man slowly dropped to his knees, his hands still in her panties this causing them to slide gracefully down her legs to her ankles. As he gently lifted each of her feet in turn and assisted her to step out of the undergarment, Jenny loosed the button at the back of her skirt and slid the zipper down. The short, black skirt followed the same route as her panties and, pooling on the floor at her feet, she kicked it haphazardly to one side revealing a clean shaved pussy, something else I had never seen on her.

The young man now stood and picked the half naked Jenny up in his strong arms. Her legs flailed and parted slightly as he lowered her to the carpet and I got a quick glimpse of the moisture that glistened on her protruding labia - it seemed that I was not the only one who was reacting to this display of graphic sexuality. Once supine on the floor, Jenny was swiftly relieved of her remaining garments: the blouse, bra (that matched her panties) and shoes were all discarded and within a few seconds she lay completely naked in front of her lover and her husband. Her face was still free of expression, her demeanour almost robotic but for the faint moans and gasps that escaped her lips from time to time. But she seemed to know exactly what she was doing, what was required of her. Slowly she raised her knees, her legs spreading open automatically. The moisture on her slit was more evident than I had first thought, but I lost sight of it as her young lover bent his head between her legs and began to lick her pussy. The moans now began to increase in volume. I could just about see the point of contact that his tongue made with her vagina and had to shift awkwardly in my chair as he swiped the appendage across her clitoris and caused her to climax. Jenny howled out loud as the orgasm swept through her body. I watched her painted toes curl as she began to tremble and shudder. Her large breasts jiggled on her chest and the nipples swelled visibly. The young man continued to lap at her pussy as she came, greedily swallowing her flowing juices and sucking her now distended clit between his lips until he was completely sure that he had tasted her best.

Jenny's body continued to twitch and spasm for another few minutes as the tall man knelt back on his haunches and began to unzip his jeans. I was torn between looking at his face, still wet with her juices and waiting to see what his cock looked like free of his underwear. I didn't have long to wait. A quick fumble inside his jeans produced a penis that, while still only semi hard, was at least eight inches in length. Still on his knees, he shuffled his way up towards my wife's head. His monster cock swung lewdly from his open fly and, when he had reached the desired position, he placed the tip directly into my wife's mouth. Jenny instinctively opened wide to accept the broad, mushroom shaped head as he fed it to her. I watched his eyes close as she began to fellate him, her hands coming up to caress his heavy looking testicles as she did. Within seconds his oversized endowment had grown another two inches and swelled visibly. Jenny was having more and more trouble getting it into her mouth and, realising this, he pulled out of her warm orifice. Slowly, with the huge shaft gripped in his hand, he moved the head over her face. Traces of pre-cum mixed with her saliva traced patterns over her nose and cheeks. Lower and lower he moved, over her neck to her breasts, gently circling the nipples and coating them with the sticky fluid. Lower still over her belly, navel and hips, sliding ever downwards to her thighs and feet. More pre-cum seeped from the tip and oozed over her legs and toes. Then slowly, kneeling between her twitching legs, he moved the monster up the inside of her thigh. Jenny was constantly moaning now and I admit to a painfully uncomfortable erection confined in my underwear.

As the young stranger's cock approached Jenny's hairless mound, she tried to spread her legs apart further. With the absence of a pubic covering it was easy to see her open and waiting hole as the man's prick approached ever closer. Finally he found his position and, lifting Jenny's legs high in the air, plunged his huge tool deep into her warm, wet cavern. Despite his size, he seemed to enter easily and without any discomfort. His eyes closed as Jenny's snatch swallowed him up. Jenny moaned deep in her throat as he penetrated her to the hilt and came again, this time a much more subdued climax. Her legs were now over his muscular shoulders as he began to pump his massive tool into her body. Slowly at first and then building up more momentum my wife's young lover ploughed into her. His rhythm was steady but with deep and penetrating thrusts that seem to send shivers of excitement through Jenny's tight body. She gave him his cue; begged him to cum inside her. He did not disappoint. As if he were able to cum on demand, he threw his head back and thrust deep into her pussy. A deep guttural groan escaped his lips and from the way that Jenny was bucking her hips up towards him, I knew that his semen was now streaming into my wife's vagina. Again, I had to readjust my sitting position to alleviate the growing pressure on my cock.

The whole thing finished as quickly as it had started. The two lovers had hardly said a word to each other, let alone to me, the entire time and now the young man was standing and, still silently, tucking away his cock and zipping his jeans while Jenny still lay naked and exhausted on the carpet. The whole situation was totally bizarre!

And then, still without a word, he was gone.

I heard the front door close behind him and suddenly Jenny and I were alone with the terrible truth. As she rose from her position to approach me, she started to speak, but I had to stop her I had to let her know that, as far as I was concerned, the terrible truth was not terrible at all! I didn't want this to be the first and last time that this happened. I wanted her to continue to bring her lovers home. There was only one way I could think of letting her know how I felt. Quickly unzipping my trousers I hauled out my modest but throbbing hard cock. She stopped dead in her tracks, a little surprised. Then the old smile came back to her face. The smile that I thought had gone for good.

"It looks like adultery might have saved our marriage!" she said.

She continued to approach me, I could see the cum leaking from her still open hole and trickling down her thighs. My cock throbbed again, uncontrollably. Jenny knelt down in front of my wheelchair and winked at me. She smiled again. As I felt the delicious sensation of my hard meat enter her mouth, I knew that I had my wife back and would never cheat on her again. Now it was her turn!

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers