Adventist MILF For Haitian Stud

Story Info
Haitian Adventist MIF seduces a Haitian student.
1.5k words
2.5
6.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

"I like younger black men, stud, and you, my dear Raphael, are the cream of the crop," Marianne Charles said in a coy tone, as she looked at Jacques Etienne, and licked her full, sensuous lips most suggestively. Leaning against her bright red Rav4, the tall, curvy and bodacious, forty-something Haitian-Canadian woman was looking at Jacques the way a hungry person looked at fast food, and he most definitely did not mind at all. Indeed, he'd been checking her out ever since he first visited the Haitian Adventist Church of downtown Ottawa a while ago...

"Good to know," Jacques finally replied, and then he went to Marianne, and pulled her into his arms. The two of them shared a passionate kiss and then began to passionately make love. Jacques's eager hands went to Marianne's breasts, and she pressed her curvaceous body against him, aching for his heat. They were dangerously close to doing it in the church parking lot, but fortunately Marianne had more sense than that...

"Let's go to my place, handsome, I don't live far," Marianne said, and Jacques sighed and nodded. Sitting on the passenger's seat, he watched Marianne intently as the Haitian MILF got behind the wheel, and drove from Avenue Du Roi Edouard, one of the City of Ottawa's busiest streets, and headed toward the east end, to the diverse and eventful Vanier area. Jacques smiled, for his Saturday afternoon was indeed looking up...

"You are one hot lady," Jacques said, and Marianne winked at him, then focused on driving. Clad in a black leather jacket over a white blouse and a knee-length black pleated skirt, Marianne Charles looked curvaceous and hot. Like a lot of the young brothers in the church, Jacques couldn't help but notice her. The Haitian MILF with the big booty and coy smile. Unlike all the others, however, Marianne actually noticed him, and now, he was going back to her place. How frigging cool was that?

Jacques thought of the young women he saw at his school, Algonquin College, and how most of them left him cold. At the age of twenty, Jacques was sure of two things in this life. He loved the Montreal Canadiens hockey team even though he lived in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and he couldn't resist the limitless charms of gorgeous older black women. Especially the big-booty, dark-skinned ones like Marianne Charles...

Marianne glanced at Jacques as she drove, and smiled upon noticing the dreamy expression on his handsome face. At the age of forty two, Marianne was the gold standard of black female divorcees. Her marriage to a Quebecer named Julien Tremblay ended when the old white dude she married ages ago to get her citizenship in Canada caught her in bed with a young brother named Louis Atelier.

Marianne met the tall, dark and handsome Louis Atelier through her son Michel, whom Louis originally met while studying at the University of Ottawa. Julien Tremblay was incensed and kicked out his cheating wife. A scandalous divorce followed, but Marianne eventually came out on top. A sleazy attorney got her half of her ex-husband's multi-million-dollar fortune, plus a nice townhouse on the outskirts of Vanier, Ontario. Life was good...

"Jacques, let's hope you can eat pussy as well as you talk shit with your friends in church," Marianne said, snatching the young Haitian dude out of his reverie. Jacques looked at her and smiled, then nodded vigorously. Marianne smiled as Jacques laid his hand on her thick thigh, and when her eyes met his, he held her gaze. Licking her lips, Marianne nodded almost imperceptibly, then focused on driving.

"Trust me, you won't be disappointed," Jacques replied, and Marianne smiled as he slid his hand between her thighs. Jacques grinned upon realizing that she wasn't wearing any panties. Marianne leaned back in her chair, her eyes on the road, as Jacques began fingering her pussy. A less focused woman would have been distracted but Marianne prided herself on being a good multi-tasker. A skill she picked up while working for the Canada Revenue Agency as an auditor.

"You like playing with fire, Jacques, I like that," Marianne said, as they pulled into Coventry Avenue, where her townhouse stood, at the heart of a working-class neighborhood full of Haitians, Arabs, and French Canadians. The three biggest ethnic groups in the area of Vanier, Ontario. Marianne and Jacques exited the car, and hastily went into the house. They didn't even make it to the lady's bedroom, and indeed had to make do with the carpeted floor...

"You are so beautiful," Jacques said, smiling as Marianne hastily undressed. The young man feasted his eyes on the Haitian MILF's loveliness. Standing five-foot-nine, curvy and sexy like only a dark-skinned sister could be, Marianne was smoking hot and she knew it. Jacques watched as she rubbed her big breasts together, then turned around, and he finally got a good look at that thick, dark and juicy, wonderful round ass of hers. Heaven have mercy, he thought.

"Thank you handsome, now come here and show me some love," Marianne said, and then she got on all fours, and shook her big ass at Jacques. The young man grinned, and stroked his hard dick, which was straining in his hands. He was that turned on by the sight of Marianne's big black booty. Grinning, he lined up behind her and kissed her ass, and then spread them cheeks. Sliding two fingers into her pussy, Jacques slid his tongue into Marianne's wetness, and began eating her out...

"Hmm, I'm going to have so much fun with this ass," Jacques paused to say, and Marianne laughed and pressed her big black booty against his face. Jacques ate her pussy, and at the same time, he fingered her butt hole. Thrilled by the feel of Jacques tongue in her pussy and his fingers twisting this way and that inside her asshole, Marianne moaned softly, loving what he was doing to her. The brother had skills, that's for damn sure.

"Go for it," Marianne squealed, and Jacques playfully slapped her thick black ass, then spread her cheeks some more. Sliding his tongue into her asshole, he began eating her ass this time. That's when Marianne's squeals and moans changed in tune, and she began grinding her big ass against Jacques face. The Haitian MILF loved having her ass played with, and couldn't get enough of Jacques booty worship. The brother's tongue wormed its way up her ass and Marianne squealed, knowing Jacques had her right where he wanted her...

"Don't mind if I do," Jacques said, and after giving Marianne's booty hole a tongue bath, he let her recover. The horny Haitian MILF looked him up and down, feasting her eyes on his tall, dark-skinned, lean and athletic physique. Jacques Etienne was one fine brother, and Marianne had big plans for his hot body and hard dick. Grabbing his dick, Marianne knelt before him and began sucking him off without saying another word. Jacques smiled, loving what Marianne was doing to him. Good to see a gal take the initiative once in a while...

"I love the taste of Haitian dick," Marianne paused to say, then she flicked her tongue over Jacques dick head, after gently pulling back his foreskin. The young Haitian stud grinned as she resumed sucking his dick like her life depended on it. Afterwards, they got down and dirty. Marianne rolled a condom on Jacques hard dick, then climbed on top of him. Slowly she straddled him, impaling her wet pussy on his hard dick. Just like that, they began fucking...

"Hmm, I want to try something else," Marianne said, after she'd been riding the hell out of Jacques dick for an hour. The young Haitian stud nodded, and pulled out of her. Marianne looked at Jacques as he stroked his dick and grinned, then reached for a bottle of Aveeno cream on the living room table. Tossing it to him, Marianne smiled at him expectantly.

"Sounds good to me, lovely lady," Jacques said, and Marianne got on all fours, and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Jacques smiled and smeared some cream on her butt hole, and also applied some on his condom-covered dick. Kneeling behind Marianne's spectacular ass, he pressed his dick against her butt hole, and then pushed it inside. Gripping Marianne's wide hips, he began to fuck her in the ass...

"Hmm, go for it," Marianne whispered, and she pressed her thick derriere against Jacques groin, driving his dick deeper into her asshole. Jacques fucked her with slow, deep strokes. Marianne's warm, tight asshole gripped his dick like a vise. Even with a condom on, he could feel her warmth and tightness, and absolutely loved it. Jacques fucked Marianne's sweet, tight ass until the Haitian MILF cried out and finally tapped out. It was a grand old time...

"We should do this again sometime," Marianne said to Jacques, as they got dressed, after taking a lengthy shower together. Jacques smiled at her and nodded. He felt like a million bucks. As for Marianne, the feisty Haitian MILF was glowing, the way a woman tends to glow after receiving a good fuck. Jacques gave her a quick peck on the lips and a hug, then exited the lovely townhouse, parting from Marianne's lovely company. Yeah, the afternoon was absolutely fantastic, but he had to get some rest because he was working the overnight shift at the Walmart warehouse tonight.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers