Adventures at the RV Park Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally!"

She seems pleased to be holding a cock in each hand. If truth be told, our cocks look very similar; seven inch shafts, circumcised with a nice plum shaped glans. Walt sports a little more hair around his dick and ball sack. I, on the other hand, am clean shaven and smooth except for a small patch of hair above my cock. I've always said it's to tickle a woman's nose.

Phyllis pulled us closer to her lips. She had put on red lipstick and her lips make a perfect 'O'. Phyllis closes in on my cock first. I see her tongue move forward as she sucks me into her mouth. The warm wet feeling surrounding my cock feels wonderful. She bobs her head down again and when she moves up she releases my shaft with a pop.

Still holding my cock at the base, she sucks her husband into her mouth with the same movement she used on me. When she releases Walt, she makes a very satisfied sound.

"Ahhh, so tasty."

Phyllis builds up a rhythm of sucking me for several strokes and then Walt for several and then back to me. Her routine lasts several minutes with verbal ohs and ahs. Our cocks are wet with her saliva dripping everywhere, we don't mind at all. She holds our cocks close together and tries to stuff both glans into her wide open mouth. Her tongues swabs around our glans. Phillis then rubs our cock heads together, spreading wetness all around. There is a feeling I've never experienced before. She goes back to her alternating sucking and tonguing for several more minutes.

When she is satisfied with her oral skills, she moves up on the bed and says, "My turn now. Paul, come up here I want to keep sucking your lovely cock. Walt, honey spread my legs and eat my honey pot. You know what to do."

We all re-positioned ourselves on the king mattress. I moved up more so my hips were next to her face. Walt moved between her legs to administer to her pussy. I bet she is already wet.

"Gawd, I love sucking your cock. I just knew you would taste good. Come a little closer."

I moved my hips forward and she grabbed me and sucked deep. Now that she had only me to concentrate on, she stepped up her assault. I'm sure that Walt's attention to her pussy was motivating her. Phyllis' fist tightened and she sucked harder. Her head was in constant motion bobbing up and down my shaft. Fingers from her other hand cupped my balls and massaged my sack. I was lost in the feeling and my cock hardened even more.

Phyllis was sighing, "So good, so good."

It felt like she was climbing toward her own orgasm. After a few more minutes of bliss, Phyllis wanted a change. She released my cock and looked down at Walt.

"Walt, honey, show Paul how I like to have my pussy eaten. Guide him."

Phyllis released her hold on me. I moved down to Walt's position as Phyllis spread her legs wider. I stared into a wild mane of pubic hair. Walt showed me how she likes her pubes combed using his fingers. He moved his hand, gliding his fingers through the fluffy hair. He removed his hand and I used mine in the same manner feeling her soft downy thatch. There is so much hair covering her mons and outer lips.

Walt took over.

"Phyllis has large full inner labia lips. You can see them distend well below her outer cunt lips. I grab each lip with my fingers and spread them to reveal her inner pink flesh. Here's the fun part. I suck each inner labium into my mouth and use my tongue to lick the flesh. I suck really hard on one side and then do the same with the other. This gets her really wet inside."

Walt proceeded to show me how he attacks her pussy. Pressing his face into her forest of hair; pinching her labia and sucking each.

Walt sucked her lips for several minutes while Phyllis thrashed her hips. When he moved his head up, his face was glistening with her juices. He motioned for me to take over. I spread the lips and sucked the meaty flesh savoring the taste.

Walt coached me onward, "That's it. Suck those flaps. Bury your face in those curls. I love her pussy. I love her thick bush. I can't get enough of her."

Walt explained eating her pussy is a treasure hunt. First you wade through her thick patch to find those luscious inner lips. Savor those lips. When she is really wet, you spread her inner lips to reveal her pink inside. Use your tongue to lick up and down and all around. As you lick, her clit reveals itself from beneath its hood. That's the hidden treasure. Suck it between your lips. Lap it up and send her into orbit.

I followed Walt's direction step by step. Her labia were engorged; my fingers spread them apart to reveal her pink flesh. My tongue darted about, licking and dipping into her gash. I lapped up her juices that flowed freely from deep inside. Phyllis was responding to every lick.

Her thighs were quivering. Her legs continued to thrash about. Walt and I did our best to hold her in place.

I continued to lick the inner flesh. In a few moments, her clit came into view and I was taken aback. I stopped licking and looked at Walt.

"Holy crap, her clitoris is huge."

Walt grinned from ear to ear. "I know, it's as big as my thumb. Don't stop. Suck it between your lips. Use your tongue to stimulate it more."

I dove back in and sucked her clit between my lips, concentrating on keeping contact with her large appendage as Phyllis was grinding her vulva into my face. I heard Walt say that about this time her juices flow like a river, and sometimes her climax is so strong she actually squirts.

"Atta boy, keep sucking. I can tell she is ready to explode."

Phyllis is in constant motion. She is breathing heavy, at times gasping. She grabs my head, held me tight against her pussy and yelled.

"You bastards. Oh gawd, I'm cumming. Don't you dare stop. Don't stop."

I listened to her commands. My lips surrounded her clit as she rode through a wild orgasm. I sucked harder and then it happened. Phyllis was squirting her girl cum. One, two, three spasms of juice shooting about. I was covered in her wet, tasty, clear liquid.

Phyllis continued thrashing about. Walt and I continued to constrain her movement; otherwise she would have fallen off the bed. She was in the midst of a mind blowing orgasm. What seemed like hours was probably only a few minutes, but still, it was a long drawn out cum.

When Phyllis settled down, Walt and I moved back up the bed and lay side by side with her. She grabbed my head and kissed me hard on the lips. She moved all over my face kissing and licking her essence. We were both covered in her juices. She moved over to Walt and kissed him fiercely, snaking her tongue between his lips over and over.

Her breathing was starting to come back to normal. Walt was prepared for this scene and produced a towel to wipe up perspiration and cum juice from his face, my face and Phyllis' entire body. He pampered her as she relaxed, fully spent.

We all three lay there on the bed relaxing and cuddling. Walt and I massaged Phyllis' breasts. We tried to go lower, but that was off limits for the time being. We concentrated on soothing Phyllis and allowing her to come back to her senses. I looked over to Walt. His cock was quite hard with some pre-cum leaking from the tip. He was gently stroking himself while rubbing Phyllis' nipples. I looked down at my own cock and it was also very hard with my own pre-cum leaking out. I grabbed my shaft and began stroking up and down. Phyllis noticed and stopped me.

"No you don't mister. If someone is going to masturbate you, it will be my hand doing the stroking."

I was forced to quit and just stare at my massive hard on. I could sure use some relief. I bet Walt could too.

Phyllis was back among the living. She said, "Paul, it's time for your first orgasm. Move between Walt and me. You're going to experience a hand job like never before."

I maneuvered around Phyllis and grabbed her left boob as I did. She slapped my hand away.

I was now situated between husband and wife lying on my back. My cock was at full throttle. Walt and Phyllis were sitting up smiling at each other. Phyllis grabbed a bottle of lube from the night stand and dribbled some lotion along my shaft and onto my balls. She used her two hands to slither it around, massaging my balls and stroking the length of my dick.

Phyllis looked and Walt and nodded. Now was the moment of truth. Walt reached over and tentatively grabbed my cock to move up and down along my shaft. Phyllis extended her hand and held me too. She poured a generous amount of lube directly over my glans and their combined fingers. The hands of two people were now masturbating me.

Phyllis and Walt intertwine their fingers and move up and down my cock. It's such a sublime feeling. I reach up to play with Phyllis's tits. This time she allows me to squeeze and knead her boobs. She even presses my hand into her nipple. I draw circles around her nipple and pinch and tug. Her eyes flutter as she watches my facial expressions and my cock. Phyllis again nods to her husband. She releases her grip.

Walt was now singlehandedly stroking my shaft. His grip is much tighter than Phyllis'. His hand moves rapidly up and down. I imagine this is the grip he uses when he masturbates. On the upstroke he squeezes the crown of my cock in order to prolong the session. Walt picks up the pace. I let them know my climax is approaching. He changes his technique to a slow stroke with a powerful grip on the downstroke and a quick light upstroke. I feel my orgasm building and lift my hips with each downstroke. I can feel my balls tighten, ready to unleash my semen. Walt continues stroking. Phyllis reaches over and grabs my balls. That sends me over the top. The first shot of cum jets 12 inches high into the air and lands on my chest. They both pump down on my cock and a second burst of jism erupts a few inches into the air. My head is spinning. A third and fourth stream follows, covering their fingers and my pubic mound. I am drained.

Phyllis removes her hand while Walt tries to coax a little more cum from my cock. I have nothing left to give. Her fingers scoop up the seed from my chest and she raises her hand to her lips. Phyllis licks my cum from fingers. She dips her hand to my groin and picks up more cum to taste.

"Mmmm, salty and sweet, just the way I like it."

Walt moves his fist to the base of my cock, squeezes and holds my shaft upright. Phyllis bends her head down and gobbles me up. She licks and sucks most of my man juice into her mouth. She does a good job of cleaning me up.

If on queue, Phyllis and Walt lean into each other and kiss. I can see Phyllis push her tongue into Walt's mouth to share my load. Their open mouth kiss lingers for several seconds. I believe Walt is tasting another man's cum for the very first time. My cum.

I'm glad I took the Viagra before dinner. I think I'm going to need it tonight. Walt releases my shaft. Phyllis climbs over me to get back in the middle. As she moves her face comes down to mine and she kisses me open mouthed. I taste my jism on her lips and tongue. She just wants to share the wealth. After a few minutes of tongue play she lays back down. We are again resting side by side by side.

We spent the next 15 minutes resting. Walt has yet to climax, so his cock is still very hard. The extra Viagra is paying off. My cock is reasonably hard and Phyllis is ready to go.

She got things started by saying, "It's time to fill me up. Paul, stay where you are. Walt get that big cock ready and get behind me."

Phyllis moved me sideways close to the end of the bed. She swung her leg over me grabbing my cock and guiding it to her quim. She used her other hand to locate her beefy labia and spread them. She aimed my shaft at its intended target and moved her body lower. She eased down on me. I slid into her pussy with ease, her inner walls still wet from her climax. Phyllis positioned herself squarely over me, pressed her hands on my chest for balance and began moving up and down my shaft. She flexed her cunt muscles and squeezed me with every lift. It felt like she was trying milk me.

Phyllis bent lower presenting her pendulous boobs for my pleasure. I grab each one and press them together bringing her tasty nipples close together. I'm able to lift my lips to each one for a nice lick and gentle nip. I alternate my kisses from one to the other. She is warmed up and ready for more sex.

Phyllis motions for Walt. He grabs the lube and dribbles some along Phyllis' ass crack. I realize she is going for a double penetration. Wow, this lady has courage. Walt pours more lube into his hand and runs his fingers between Phyllis' buns. Lotion runs down her crack adding more lubricant to my piston moving in and out of Phyllis.

Walt runs his fingers back and forth over Phyllis' rear end. He rubs around her opening dipping a fingertip into her tight ring. Phyllis leans more into me squishing her tits into my chest and prepares to be taken.

Walt rubs over her starfish and again presses his finger into her ass. He presses deep and rotates his digit loosening her tight sphincter. I feel his movement through the thin membrane. He pulls out and adds a second finger to explore Phyllis. Walt spends several moments with fingers buried in her anal cavity spreading lube and preparing her for his rigid cock.

Phyllis looks back and says she is ready, "It feels right. Give me that big cock. I need you in my ass."

Walt withdraws his fingers and places the tip of his dick against the tight ring. With his hand gripping his shaft at the base, he lunges forward entering Phyllis' hole inch by inch. Walt is mindful not to hurry the process. He slowly pushes deeper and I feel his cock slide against mine. Phyllis grunts and inhales as she takes on a second cock.

I lie still buried deep in Phyllis' pussy as Walt eases in completely. His hard shaft presses against mine. I feel his balls against my sack as he buries his tool. Phyllis is completely filled and ready to fuck two men. I withdraw my cock. It slides against Walt through the thin membrane that separates pussy from ass.

Phyllis' pussy is so tight with added pressure of a second cock. I push deep inside. Once I am buried to the hilt, Walt withdraws from her ass. Just before his glans exits, he pushes back in and I pull back. The sliding sensation of two cocks moving is intense. Phyllis is quivering. She has never been filled like this. Walt and I continue a slow in and out motion as we alternate filling her holes.

Phyllis adjusts to the pressure inside and tells us it's OK to move faster. Walt and I pick up the pace fucking her. Phyllis is still pressed against my chest, mashing her big tits into me. I feel her hard nipples. She stares into my eyes and smiles as we continue to pound her. I open my mouth and invite Phyllis in for a kiss. Our lips lock tight together as her tongue presses into mine.

Phyllis raises up from our passionate kiss and takes long drawn out breaths. She is climbing to another orgasm.

She moans, "This is so fucking good. I have never been filled like this. I love your cocks."

Phyllis has taken charge of the evening. I'm happy to follow any direction. We are now in a steady rhythm. Our cocks are glide against each other. I feel Walt's shaft start to throb. The tell-tale sign he is close to cumming. Walt let us know he is close.

"Oh baby, your ass is so tight. I can't take much more. My cock is ready to explode. Get ready. I'm going to fill you up."

Phyllis looks back at him.

"Yes fill me up. Shoot your seed deep in my ass. Give it to me. Give it to me!"

Her words were enough to send Walt over the edge. With a final grunt, he pushes deep in her ass and shoots several spurts of hot semen into her bowels. I feel each throb against my shaft. I count four strong bursts. Walt held tight against her bum with his cock buried deep and slowly deflating. He needs to catch his breath before releasing from Phyllis. Phyllis and I remain still and let Walt disengage on his own. I take this opportunity to play with her tits and rub her nipples. I grab each orb and squeeze. I push them together, lift them, spread them apart and push them together again. I can't get enough of them.

Phyllis just stares at me, "Are you enjoying yourself? Mr. Boobman!"

"Why, yes I am. Thanks for asking."

"Alright smart ass it's your responsibility to get me off. I want a soaring climax. You think you can handle that. You're going to eat my pussy. I'm going to come on your face."

Walt was ready to withdraw and he lifted away from the two of us. The head of his cock popped from Phyllis' ass. I had to let go of Phyllis' boobs. She re positioned herself lifting away from my cock and planting that forest on my face.

Phyllis said, "Its 69 time. You please me and I'll please you."

She lowers her pussy to my face. I know how to please her. Fingers and tongue are the keys. I use my fingers to comb through her dense forest and play with the soft curls covering her entire vulva. It's an easy search to find her inner lips. They hang low and are engorged from my prior fucking. I pull her flaps to my lips and suck. Phyllis is so wet and her lips are slick with her juices. I spend the next several minutes sucking and licking her labia. I'm in no hurry to push her over the edge.

On Phyllis' side, she has my cock in a death grip and is stroking me from root to tip. She twists her hand when she has my glans in her palm. I jump and flinch each time she applies that pressure to the tip. After several pumps her hand moves down to the base of my cock and I feel a delicious wet mouth engulf me. I'm sure it is Phyllis by the angle of her mouth. Walt watches her intently suck my cock. I wonder if he is taking notes.

Phyllis and I continue to service each other. I grab her inner lips and spread them open revealing her pink treasure once again. I dart my tongue deep in her gash and swipe toward her clitoris. My tongue laps at her clit forcing it from beneath its hood. As I apply more pressure to her sensitive nub, she forces her pussy down on my face. I capture her thumb sized clit between my lips and suck hard. Her liquid essence is covering my face.

Phyllis continues sucking my shaft as her head bobs up and down covering me with her saliva. She raises up sucking hard on my glans and I pop out momentarily. Once again I am engulfed by a wet mouth. It's a slightly different sensation. Phyllis still has a tight grip around the base of my cock, but I think Walt may be sucking me now. The pressure and suction has definitely changed. I'm feeling a tongue slather around my frenulum rather than the top of my glans. My instinct is confirmed when I hear Phyllis speak.

"Just go with the flow, Paul. Enjoy the feeling. Concentrate on my clit, I am so close. You're driving me crazy."

She squeezes my cock harder as if to emphasize her point.

I do concentrate on her clit. It seems to expand as I suck harder. Her juices drip down my chin and she grinds her cunt into my face. Her thighs quiver. I reach around and grab her ass to pull her in, almost suffocating me.

The sucking sensation on my cock changes again. My hosts are taking turns sharing my root. As my cock is passed back and forth, I make a concerted effort to get Phyllis off. I use my tongue to lap her entire pussy. I start at her clit, split her labia and end at her rear anal passage. I move back and forth at a quicker pace as she floods my face with her orgasm. I hold her ass tight against me as I claim my prize, her climax.

"Gawd, yes. So good. Eat me. Suck me. I'm there. I'm there. Ahhh geez."

Phyllis screams as she enjoys her second orgasm of the evening. And then she went limp. Her whole body lay still for several minutes as she relishes the afterglow of a fabulous cum.

Phyllis regained her senses and was ready to finish what she started. She rolled off me and lay back in the middle of the bed.